Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

When people die suddenly our first reflex is to blame the vax. What if the unvaxxed are falling too? The stats of unvaxxed dying suddenly are never discussed or disclosed. If the unvaxxed are dropping too then another weapon is at work. 

If the unvaxed were dropping dead too it would be wall to wall news and proof of the ‘vaccine’s’ effectiveness.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

If the unvaxed were dropping dead too it would be wall to wall news and proof of the ‘vaccine’s’ effectiveness.

 

Lets have a look at the number of unvaxxed that have fallen with symptoms of microwave poisoning. Microwave warfare is a silent and deadly killer. You don't feel the symptoms until you are in cardiac arrest or under a ventilator. The blood clots creating a feeling of shortness of breath and the heart rythms accumulate irregular firings until the heart dies of exhaustion.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1705092801300.jpg.6d5c6096356f97fc116d7f66cf07f89b.jpg

 

Big Bird is being assured that the covid-19 shot is no different from those on his childhood vaccination schedule. No mention of it's experimental status. How many marched confidently into the vax centers thinking the worst that could happen was a tender shoulder? All of them having known or heard of people getting vaxxed in the past with adverse reactions few and far in between or in the least less evident. I take for granted the knowledge that the covid-19 jab is experimental and that most people had access to this critical distinction before making a choice. I don't watch tv. Was the experimental status discussed in mainstream?

 

No doubt many discovered this fact while trying to claim death benefits from their insurance carriers. If they did not know yet they sure found out then.

 

My Partner died from the covid vaccine in March 2020.  Although she didn’t watch much tv she was harassed EVERY DAY by her GP with texts and she was constantly getting earache from her mum to get it, her family being glued to the tv all the time and believing every lie spouted about the plandemic. On the other side she had me, constantly trying to remind her that these were untested experimental gene therapies with no safety data and no guarantees they would work. (How prophetic did that turn out to be?)

 

The experimental status of these vaccines was certainly played down to almost nothing and we had people like that weasel Hancock telling us “it is the only way out” and “our ticket to freedom”.

In the end my partner caved in to the constant pressure and took it to stop getting mithered amongst other things. Three weeks late she was dead, leaving 2 children.

 

I will NEVER EVER forgive these PSYCOPATHS for what they did, the Government, the NHS and the media are ALL EQUALLY CULPABLE and everyone who went, and still is going along with this charade should be hung, drawn and quartered for their part in what they did and are still doing.

I’m hoping I’ve got a long time left on this planet, long enough to see some justice being served at some point in whatever form that takes.

 

They might think they can memory hole most things right now but I WILL NEVER FORGET what they did in 2020 til the day I leave this planet.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

 

My Partner died from the covid vaccine in March 2020.  Although she didn’t watch much tv she was harassed EVERY DAY by her GP with texts and she was constantly getting earache from her mum to get it, her family being glued to the tv all the time and believing every lie spouted about the plandemic. On the other side she had me, constantly trying to remind her that these were untested experimental gene therapies with no safety data and no guarantees they would work. (How prophetic did that turn out to be?)

 

The experimental status of these vaccines was certainly played down to almost nothing and we had people like that weasel Hancock telling us “it is the only way out” and “our ticket to freedom”.

In the end my partner caved in to the constant pressure and took it to stop getting mithered amongst other things. Three weeks late she was dead, leaving 2 children.

 

I will NEVER EVER forgive these PSYCOPATHS for what they did, the Government, the NHS and the media are ALL EQUALLY CULPABLE and everyone who went, and still is going along with this charade should be hung, drawn and quartered for their part in what they did and are still doing.

I’m hoping I’ve got a long time left on this planet, long enough to see some justice being served at some point in whatever form that takes.

 

They might think they can memory hole most things right now but I WILL NEVER FORGET what they did in 2020 til the day I leave this planet.

 

 

Although I've not knowingly experienced any deaths so far amongst family or friends that could be pinned on the jabs, I am, nevertheless, with you 100% on this, and I too will never forget the blatant lies, greed, and sheer evilness surrounding these abhorrent 'medical interventions.'

 

The Day of Reckoning will come, and heads will roll for this. Meantime, keep trusting your instincts and stay as healthy as possible for the big day. 👍

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Frankieboy said:


Dont forget MP Robin Cook

 

Thanks frankieboy, you do realise that you ripped a new quantum rabbit hole in the time-space continuum, there i was searching for material to do an epic piece on #MPRobinCookdidn'tkillhimself, and instead i found the author of almost the last four years now of non existent viral nonsense, i kid you not, check it out.

 

https://robincook.com/books

 

robincookcombooks.webp.75b38e5e3a668e8bb226acbfa72ba5bd.webprobincookcombooks1.webp.1d419eb85f5c5da1d3c6b3d845729a2c.webprobincookcombooks2.webp.90f9e313f9f0d5ede16026e6e451452c.webp

 

WTFrog is going on!!!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Thanks frankieboy, you do realise that you ripped a new quantum rabbit hole in the time-space continuum, there i was searching for material to do an epic piece on #MPRobinCookdidn'tkillhimself, and instead i found the author of almost the last four years now of non existent viral nonsense, i kid you not, check it out.

 

https://robincook.com/books

 

robincookcombooks.webp.75b38e5e3a668e8bb226acbfa72ba5bd.webprobincookcombooks1.webp.1d419eb85f5c5da1d3c6b3d845729a2c.webprobincookcombooks2.webp.90f9e313f9f0d5ede16026e6e451452c.webp

 

WTFrog is going on!!!

Twilight zone

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HAARPING_On said:

Although she didn’t watch much tv she was harassed EVERY DAY by her GP with texts and she was constantly getting earache from her mum to get it, her family being glued to the tv all the time and believing every lie spouted about the plandemic.

 

Were you not sollicited personally with invitations to get jabbed or pressured by your family? I'm the last person on earth that should be sollicited but they still tried. A form letter from the minister of health in the taxfarm where I live. Our premier threatened to tax us for non compliance. As for family pressure I was spared the bad ones and blessed with the good ones.

 

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rebornsteve said:

“Pregnant rats received the COVID-19 mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine during gestation. Subsequent evaluations on male and female offspring included autism-like behaviors, neuronal counts, and motor performance.”

 

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11064-023-04089-2
 

 

 

 

Someone needs to create an unVaxxed dating app. I'm too old for that and have  teenage sons, but I can rest assured that they are unvaxxed, though feel any future girlfriends/wives they have should also be unvaxxed.

 

BTW, I'm feeling very watched, as I typed the above, this came in from Sky News!

 

If I'm on an https: website, they shouldn't be able to read my text before it is sent!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

 

Someone needs to create an unVaxxed dating app. I'm too old for that and have  teenage sons, but I can rest assured that they are unvaxxed, though feel any future girlfriends/wives they have should also be unvaxxed.

 

BTW, I'm feeling very watched, as I typed the above, this came in from Sky News!

 

If I'm on an https: website, they shouldn't be able to read my text before it is sent!

 

 

I think there have been some attempts at dating apps but they are quickly filled with bots, fakes or sadly some right howlers.

 

I was on FB for a very brief period to keep in touch with other awake people through the pandemic and joined a few groups.

 

Some right nutters out there.

 

Happy enough being single for the time being. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

 

 

Although I've not knowingly experienced any deaths so far amongst family or friends that could be pinned on the jabs, I am, nevertheless, with you 100% on this, and I too will never forget the blatant lies, greed, and sheer evilness surrounding these abhorrent 'medical interventions.'

 

The Day of Reckoning will come, and heads will roll for this. Meantime, keep trusting your instincts and stay as healthy as possible for the big day. 👍

 

 

 

Ditto

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

 

Thanks frankieboy, you do realise that you ripped a new quantum rabbit hole in the time-space continuum, there i was searching for material to do an epic piece on #MPRobinCookdidn'tkillhimself, and instead i found the author of almost the last four years now of non existent viral nonsense, i kid you not, check it out.

 

https://robincook.com/books

 

robincookcombooks.webp.75b38e5e3a668e8bb226acbfa72ba5bd.webprobincookcombooks1.webp.1d419eb85f5c5da1d3c6b3d845729a2c.webprobincookcombooks2.webp.90f9e313f9f0d5ede16026e6e451452c.webp

 

WTFrog is going on!!!

Christ no wonder they offed him.


By the look of all those quite obvious titles, he was clearly trying to tell us something 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Same here.

A quadruple jabbed lady keeps trying to get me into bed, but so far I’ve resisted. 
 

Got to stay strong 

What are your views on contracting some form of illness from the jabbed when it comes to intercourse? Lots of differing views.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

 

My Partner died from the covid vaccine in March 2020.  Although she didn’t watch much tv she was harassed EVERY DAY by her GP with texts and she was constantly getting earache from her mum to get it, her family being glued to the tv all the time and believing every lie spouted about the plandemic. On the other side she had me, constantly trying to remind her that these were untested experimental gene therapies with no safety data and no guarantees they would work. (How prophetic did that turn out to be?)

 

The experimental status of these vaccines was certainly played down to almost nothing and we had people like that weasel Hancock telling us “it is the only way out” and “our ticket to freedom”.

In the end my partner caved in to the constant pressure and took it to stop getting mithered amongst other things. Three weeks late she was dead, leaving 2 children.

 

I will NEVER EVER forgive these PSYCOPATHS for what they did, the Government, the NHS and the media are ALL EQUALLY CULPABLE and everyone who went, and still is going along with this charade should be hung, drawn and quartered for their part in what they did and are still doing.

I’m hoping I’ve got a long time left on this planet, long enough to see some justice being served at some point in whatever form that takes.

 

They might think they can memory hole most things right now but I WILL NEVER FORGET what they did in 2020 til the day I leave this planet.

I respect your point here. But i think they will just make the convid vanish and justice will not be served to the ones who deserve it. I hope im wrong

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, truther79 said:

What are your views on contracting some form of illness from the jabbed when it comes to intercourse? Lots of differing views.

There is no proof at this time for your question. And it might take years and years before anything is noticed. But in theory a changed DNA would be passed on to another through intercourse.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

When people die suddenly our first reflex is to blame the vax. What if the unvaxxed are falling too? The stats of unvaxxed dying suddenly are never discussed or disclosed. If the unvaxxed are dropping too then another weapon is at work. 

 

Remember what counts as 'Unvaccinated'. Either not up to date with the latest Covax or less than two weeks since your injection.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I respect your point here. But i think they will just make the convid vanish and justice will not be served to the ones who deserve it. I hope im wrong

 

Just like the Post Office case it will all come out in 20 years. Andrew Bridgen was actually told that.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, truther79 said:

What are your views on contracting some form of illness from the jabbed when it comes to intercourse? Lots of differing views.

Well I always get ill after the act with someone new so this is a moot point, although if your referring to shedding then I think it is real but more noticeable if you don’t have much contact with people. 
 

If you’re surrounded by jabbed up buffoons in an office all day then you’re hardly going to notice. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...