Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 1/11/2024 at 11:47 AM, Mr H said:

Sabbatean Jews?😜

Think could be right on this one....

it's what david is saying as well and we have each done our own research on it and come to the same conclusions.

It was not something i wanted to find. It's just where the information led me as i was researching something else

• Like 1

On 1/11/2024 at 6:04 PM, TheConsultant said:

Not that this forum needs this confirming but over the last few days (8th and 9th Jan 2024) Fauci has been testifying under oath regarding the pandemic and the policies placed on the world.

https://oversight.house.gov/release/wenstrup-releases-statement-following-first-day-of-dr-faucis-testimony/

"Key takeaways from Day 1 of Dr. Fauci’s transcribed interview:

Dr. Fauci claimed he “did not recall” pertinent COVID-19 information or conversations more than 100 times.

Dr. Fauci profusely defended his previous Congressional testimony where he stated NIH does not fund gain-of-function research in Wuhan.

He repeatedly played semantics with the definition of gain-of-function in an attempt to avoid conceding that NIH funded potentially dangerous research in China.
Dr. Fauci testified that he signed off on every foreign and domestic NIAID grant without reviewing the proposals.

A 2020 email, previously released by the Select Subcommittee, proved Dr. Fauci was aware of dangerous gain-of-function research occurring in Wuhan, China. Today, he backtracked by arguing he should not have stated that as “fact.”

Dr. Fauci was unable to confirm if NIAID has ANY mechanisms to conduct oversight of the foreign laboratories they fund.

https://oversight.house.gov/release/wenstrup-releases-statement-following-dr-faucis-two-day-testimony/

"Key takeaways from day two of Dr. Fauci’s transcribed interview:

Dr. Fauci claimed that the “6 feet apart” social distancing recommendation promoted by federal health officials was likely not based on any data. He characterized the development of the guidance by stating “it sort of just appeared.”

Dr. Fauci acknowledged that the lab leak hypothesis is not a conspiracy theory. This comes nearly four years after prompting the publication of the now infamous “Proximal Origin” paper that attempted to vilify and disprove the lab leak hypothesis.

Dr. Fauci admitted that America’s vaccine mandates during the COVID-19 pandemic could increase vaccine hesitancy in the future. Previously, Dr. Fauci advocated “that when you make it difficult for people in their lives, they lose their ideological bullshit, and they get vaccinated.”

When American universities approached Dr. Fauci, he advised them to impose vaccine mandates on their students.

Dr. Fauci denies allegations that he visited the CIA during the pandemic or influenced the CIA’s investigation into the origins of COVID-19.

Dr. Fauci played semantics with the definition of a “lab-leak” in an attempt to cover-up the inaccurate conclusions of “Proximal Origin.” It is impossible for Dr. Fauci to defend the conclusion of this publication while simultaneously acknowledging that a lab-leak is possible.

By Dr Fauci, you mean Dick Researcher Fauci? 🤭

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

-5183909506776673118_120.jpg.3b62ac36e0c385e0cec2201b2ffb0871.jpg

Have police found suspects yet? Were these folk living in a vacuum, no family, no friends, nobody crying out for justice or pushing authorities to solve these so-called suspicious circumstances. Why would anyone make up stories like that? Filed in my archives in unsolved mysteries. Anyone recognize these guys? What do microbiologists do that could place them in crosshairs?

Three down from top, six from left, hmmmmm 666, lets do this again, three down from top, four from right, is 12, that's much better, mind you if we do, two up from bottom, six from left, that's also 12, but if we do two up from bottom, four from right we get 8, which is infinity, yaaaaaay infinite nonsense just like what the UK dickheadpotatoship shovels in our minds everyday through the MenticidalSpewingMedia.

And now for the reason of my post,

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/do-you-remember-what-happened-to-david-kelly/

Quote:

' Dr David Kelly.

Think you remember the David Kelly affair? The government arms inspector who killed himself thirteen years ago after a huge scandal involving tony b liar’s Labour government, the war in Iraq and all that ?
I bet you don’t.'

Some of us do, the rest of the line up most likely found out the truth that viruses don't exist and is an eugenics program hidden in plain sight given a swanky misnomer of virology, that provides employment and big bags of cash for compulsive lying deceivers and groovy gang members, and the bigger the whopper you tell comes with big phat bonuses and public adulation as the MSM see's fit to brainwash the general TerrorVision watching news believing nitwits, meh!

• Like 1

On 1/11/2024 at 6:24 PM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The inventor of the PCR, Karry Mullis, did not have flattering things to say about Fauci. This animosity is rooted in the so-called AIDS pandemic. Mullis died 4 months before covid. He would have been all over that had he lived. The PCR is the baserock of covid, everything stemming from it's misuse is fraud.

Mullis died, or was he "suicided"?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yes it’s all going as planned. A nice little depopulation coup, blamed on everything from climate change to killer viruses. 
Anything but that gigantic stinking elephant parked in the front room

Ps you are right, I’m recalling a twitter post from early last year that someone posted here, it was a woman claiming she’d had 8 or more shots.

Unbelievable. These people are completely insane 

Not insane, it's simple, they are imbeciles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XelNaga said:

Mullis died, or was he "suicided"?

The timing sure does fuel speculation. Covid was already scheduled (as we have seen with products designed for it but created before covid) and waiting for his natural death could bottleneck operations and they may have caused his heart failure CIA-style but Mullis was a blueblood so I will go halfway and put the question to rest by saying he would have been paid off to sit in the sidelines. I believe they would have made that offer before entertaining more unpleasant options. Mullis was smart enough to know the stakes and saw that medical tyranny grow more sophisticated and determined and dangerous. Don't know either way. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, Nip said:

I think it was yeadon very early on who suggested the poison can take time (years) to kill or exacerbate a chronic fatal illness so it is still early days IMHO. Also let's see how births are affected. I think the aim is to hit both ends when it comes to depop. There are excess deaths going on in various countries already. Perhaps there will be a gradual uptick in the coming years; year on year  Having millions of excess deaths in one single year would sound alarm bells which is unlikely to be what the fuckers want. Just my thoughts.

yeah the excess deaths are continuing steadily years after the jabs so something is going on. Either peoples immune systems and hearts got damaged thereby causing their bodies to fail early or something was placed inside them which can be triggered remotely to release a payload

The second idea sounds a bit far out there but i did post a clip in my pirates thread a couple of years ago in which someone was claiming that a payload was in the jabs which could be triggered remotely in a process that was being controlled by artificial intelligence.....kinda like a giant lottery so as to drip feed the process to avoid the herd from getting spooked. I don't the truth of the matter but what i do know is that there are a lot of unexplained deaths

We have also seen many athletes die of all ages and i suppose this suggests that as people who work their hearts harder than most they may also suffer from any heart damage caused by the jabs. But ultimately, once again, that is speculation

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1634839418067.jpg.f95f66e46def944eabdd42d8ccf31f00.jpg

I have heard this more than once. They had to chose between two options they know nothing about. Tall order.

Because the media said the jab saved 20 million lives. OK ?? Stop asking difficult questions. Now, go away !

Edited by Nip

3 minutes ago, Nip said:

Because the media said the jab saved 20 million lives. OK ?? Now, go away !

Many people thought the vax was tame as the past vaxes. You know, made with eggs and deactivated pathogens. You tell them it is experimental and they imagine a simple tweek to the old and trusted formula. Thinking this way you might imagine covid could be worst because, in the past, flu shots were far easier to bear than the flu. At least in their minds.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

In reality, people aren't dropping dead en masse, though

A vaccine that impairs the immune system results in susceptibility to almost every disease, so correlating a vaccine induced autoimmune deficiency syndrome with the cause of death is very difficult, so most excess deaths go unrecorded, except when it's otherwise young and healthy individuals that are dying, then people tend to notice.

The fallout from autoimmune disorders can manifest over a lifetime and as for the effects upon reproduction, we'll just have to wait and see.

image.png.6323fef7af316abf5ca6541a4136a1df.png

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Seconal said:

What's terrifying is, what more power does a King have to implement such a design?

Genetic technology.

A virus developed and stamped with his royal highnesses dna. 
Everyone will have a taste of royal blood before they die, essentially making them a member of the royal family, how generous of them. 

Snip-it_1705092801300.jpg.6d5c6096356f97fc116d7f66cf07f89b.jpg

Big Bird is being assured that the covid-19 shot is no different from those on his childhood vaccination schedule. No mention of it's experimental status. How many marched confidently into the vax centers thinking the worst that could happen was a tender shoulder? All of them having known or heard of people getting vaxxed in the past with adverse reactions few and far in between or in the least less evident. I take for granted the knowledge that the covid-19 jab is experimental and that most people had access to this critical distinction before making a choice. I don't watch tv. Was the experimental status discussed in mainstream?

No doubt many discovered this fact while trying to claim death benefits from their insurance carriers. If they did not know yet they sure found out then.

• Like 2

Snip-it_1636924588109.jpg.1f074abe70ee2796b27d6d6bbb19ba8a.jpg

The important thing is how much of that lobbying is rejected and resubmitted over and over like a broken record waiting for the type of leadership or political climate that will be seduced by those ideas. Natural immunity does not require FDA or regulatory body approval so lobbying becomes a moot point. If anyone put up for sale a dvd boxset with years of pharma lobbying requests on 40 hours of video I would buy that. Some of it must be comedy gold.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Snip-it_1635737322358.jpg.cafae1278204a8dfe7acd968bd688fc7.jpg

Organized crime. All those billions paid out represent death and serious injuries and suffering. What kind of court system lets the culpable walk away without redirecting the issue to the criminal branch for processing and sentencing commensurate with the acts? If the corporate banner absolves those responsible in clever cloaks of moral persons then the corporate charters should be abolished or revamped to leave a door open to physical accountability. These are mass murderers escaping justice. A very serious matter.

• Thanks 4

The liberals only care once it personally effects them. When immigration, crime and drugs come to their neighbourhoods, then they become mighty conservative and intolerant, even fascist, take their calls for forced Covax injections, but given almost all of their legislations effect the poor first and foremost, they're all generally unaffected.

But until they are effected, they'll support all 'progressive' legislation because it affirms them as progressive, non-racist, pro-LGBTQIA+ (missing the 'P', obviously), righteous and virtuous people.

It's all virtue-signalling, the pretentious act of truly hollow people and the actions of those with vested interests. Greed, Pride and Vanity... his favourite sins.

Just know, it is all self-destructive and such people with such beliefs are fate bound to destroy themselves, they are not long for this world, corruption is not conducive to life.

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Three down from top, six from left, hmmmmm 666, lets do this again, three down from top, four from right, is 12, that's much better, mind you if we do, two up from bottom, six from left, that's also 12, but if we do two up from bottom, four from right we get 8, which is infinity, yaaaaaay infinite nonsense just like what the UK dickheadpotatoship shovels in our minds everyday through the MenticidalSpewingMedia.

And now for the reason of my post,

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/do-you-remember-what-happened-to-david-kelly/

Quote:

' Dr David Kelly.

Think you remember the David Kelly affair? The government arms inspector who killed himself thirteen years ago after a huge scandal involving tony b liar’s Labour government, the war in Iraq and all that ?
I bet you don’t.'

Some of us do, the rest of the line up most likely found out the truth that viruses don't exist and is an eugenics program hidden in plain sight given a swanky misnomer of virology, that provides employment and big bags of cash for compulsive lying deceivers and groovy gang members, and the bigger the whopper you tell comes with big phat bonuses and public adulation as the MSM see's fit to brainwash the general TerrorVision watching news believing nitwits, meh!

Dont forget MP Robin Cook

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1705092801300.jpg.6d5c6096356f97fc116d7f66cf07f89b.jpg

Big Bird is being assured that the covid-19 shot is no different from those on his childhood vaccination schedule. No mention of it's experimental status. How many marched confidently into the vax centers thinking the worst that could happen was a tender shoulder? All of them having known or heard of people getting vaxxed in the past with adverse reactions few and far in between or in the least less evident. I take for granted the knowledge that the covid-19 jab is experimental and that most people had access to this critical distinction before making a choice. I don't watch tv. Was the experimental status discussed in mainstream?

No doubt many discovered this fact while trying to claim death benefits from their insurance carriers. If they did not know yet they sure found out then.

Some time later that day:

Dead Big Bird in Washington, DC | "This is a tragic day in t… | Flickr

• Haha 7