Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

-5073475714229054042_121.jpg.bac7049dcd52b745a742ace35bff3601.jpg

 

A balancing act worthy of the best circus clown show. People that buy contradictions like these also bought things like this:

 

petrock.jpg.02ef76ac97caecfecfc16fc6e1c0b86a.jpg

 

 

They managed it though...8 times with some folk.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

-5102690008762002027_120.jpg.7da6defae088a8cc722384e4f756c877.jpg

 

Contradiction reaches unsustainable altitudes when con artists bloated in money milking human illness are broadcasting their mission to save us and alleviate our suffering. Woman in photo is absolutely correct. Whatever contradicts pharma's bottom line of keeping us ill becomes prohibited or vigorously opposed. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

What do microbiologists do that could place them in crosshairs?

The same thing that all the naturopathic doctors and tech millionaires who mysteriously die, dozens at a time.

 

Naturopaths show the public there is a simple solution to good health. No we can’t have that, kill them all.

 

Certain tech millionaires have shown the public there is a simple solution to good financial health. No we can’t have that, kill them all. 
 

Or should I say, kill all the ones who don’t play ball with the big boys

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

They managed it though...8 times with some folk.

8?!?!? 
 

Soz for my ignorance but I’ve never heard of anyone receiving 8 shots. Maybe I havnt done my research properly.

 

How can the body handle this? I’d fully expect them to die unless a proportion of the shots they took were placebos or saline

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

8?!?!? 
 

Soz for my ignorance but I’ve never heard of anyone receiving 8 shots. Maybe I havnt done my research properly.

 

How can the body handle this? I’d fully expect them to die unless a proportion of the shots they took were placebos or saline

Well we are already witnessing the death, disease and plummeting birth rate as direct causation from the poison injected.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobinJ said:

Well we are already witnessing the death, disease and plummeting birth rate as direct causation from the poison injected.

Yes it’s all going as planned. A nice little depopulation coup, blamed on everything from climate change to killer viruses. 
Anything but that gigantic stinking elephant parked in the front room

 

Ps you are right, I’m recalling a twitter post from early last year that someone posted here, it was a woman claiming she’d had 8 or more shots.

Unbelievable. These people are completely insane 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yes it’s all going as planned. A nice little depopulation coup, blamed on everything from climate change to killer viruses. 
Anything but that gigantic stinking elephant parked in the front room

 

Ps you are right, I’m recalling a twitter post from early last year that someone posted here, it was a woman claiming she’d had 8 or more shots.

Unbelievable. These people are completely insane 

 

What is the scope of this depopulation though?  People on here have been saying for 3/4 years now that we are about to see a shrinking of the UK population down to 20 million or whatever, and personally I would love for that to happen - it would be paradise - but it never happened. 

 

I don't think depopulation in that sense is their agenda.  There definitely is an agenda, but I think the vaccine is essentially harmless.  The purpose of the vaccine is that it is a placebo for mass social control.  Everything about our lives - the media we watch, jobs, politics, the food we consume - revolves around mass control.  Some of it, such as food and media, physically and chemically alter us to induce compliance and stupefaction.  But they don't want to kill us because without us they have nothing to control and profit from.  They need us because land itself does not give them their wealth and capital.  They need our labour - and that will always be the case, regardless of technological advances.

 

This is why mass immigration arose.  Unskilled labour could be replaced in the main with technology, leaving most of us with leisure time and enjoyable skilled occupations, and the unskilled who can't be trained could still lead fulfilling lives.  But that would require more of a socialistic mentality - i.e. a system that works in the interests of everyone, not just the wealthy and rich.  

 

In their deeper dreams, they may wish they could replace us with predictable robots that can carry out labour and consume but without the unpredictable elements of humanity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

There definitely is an agenda, but I think the vaccine is essentially harmless.  The purpose of the vaccine is that it is a placebo for mass social control

I’m not sure I agree, I’ve seen plenty of people who’ve been vaxxed have their lives turned upside down and their health destroyed right after getting the shot. 
Social control is the purpose but if you take the UN and WEFs policies into account then it’s clear they want a large proportion of the population to be buried. 
 

 

47 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

But that would require more of a socialistic mentality - i.e. a system that works in the interests of everyone, not just the wealthy and rich.  

Yes all the current military/scientific research and technological advances are for a time in the future when there will be a lot less people around and yes it’ll be a socialist/communist order, but the ruling class will be so far removed from ‘the people’ that the same old power structures will be in place, the technocratic transhuman overlords on their floating palaces in the sky will scoff at the ants scurrying around, toiling at their meaningless lives. 
Same as before, the same thing all along. 
When in our known history has it ever been different? 
 

However, there will be elements of ‘the people’ and ‘the elite’ who reject all of this, both sides of the coin. 
There will be breakaway groups where real life is the priority 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Personally I don't believe its all "going to plan" as was suggested.

I think what we are witnessing is the death of the old world control system, like a snake if you chop off its head. It will still writhe until the life force finally leaves.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ergo Storm said:

 

I don't think depopulation in that sense is their agenda.  There definitely is an agenda, but I think the vaccine is essentially harmless. 

 

 

If it's not vaccine then there is something out there killing young fit people and nobody is looking for it. Doesn't that surprise anybody?

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

What could it possibly be? 😉

 

Pulsating toxic smartmeters? They cause clotting and distorts cardiac timing silently exhausting the heart.

 

Nobody is looking at those because dealing with it means going up against utilities that will pull your plug fast if you annoy them too much with demands for a return to pure analogue meters.

 

Imagine people accepting a silent killer because they can't see or sense it. Cities have become literal microwave ovens. When they rolled out these obscenities we wondered how they were going to cover up the carnage and, like magic, covid arrives on the scene with all the same symptoms as covid and the vax adverse reactions.

 

How convenient to shroud the radiological metering that way.

 

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 

Pulsating toxic smartmeters? They cause clotting and distorts cardiac timing silently exhausting the heart.

 

Nobody is looking at those because dealing with it means going up against utilities that will pull your plug fast if you annoy them too much with demands for a return to pure analogue meters.

 

Imagine people accepting a silent killer because they can't see or sense it. Cities have become literal microwave ovens. When they rolled out these obscenities we wondered how they were going to cover up the carnage and, like magic, covid arrives on the scene with all the same symptoms as covid and the vax adverse reactions.

 

How convenient to shroud the radiological metering that way.

 

 

Could well be. Which would mean ——— a depopulation agenda in full swing. 
 

I guess we’ll always be grasping at straws.

A definitive answer is what we seek but will never get 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In reality, people aren't dropping dead en masse, though.  Really, the suggestion that they are is the flip side of the hysteria from those who supported repressive restrictions during the Covid-19 hysteria. 

 

There's no difference in principle between saying, 'Covid-19 will kill us all unless we all take this [pointless vaccine] and wear face masks' and 'The vaccine will kill you all and the population will shrink by 75% within the next two years'.

 

People have been coming on here and making the latter specific claim for the last four years, telling us it will happen [next week/next month/in six months/in a year/in two years'.

 

In two years we'll all be dead!  It's an ego thing.  Like a man with a sandwich board saying, The End of the World Is Nigh!

 

Of course, over a long enough time span something like this could well happen.  If you'd told me in January 2020 that within a few months 99% of the population would constantly be wearing face masks and obediently keeping themselves under house arrest because the Telescreen told them to, and that there would be no reasoning with such people, I would have thought you mad.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

A definitive answer is what we seek but will never get 

 

Not if we wait for mainstream to tell us. Every monied scumbag on earth could suddenly vanish and the mainstream will drone on as if nothing is wrong. We need to look for other pointers that tell us where we are at. Who can we trust? The enemy has many tentacles and very experienced observing humanity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

 

What is the scope of this depopulation though?  People on here have been saying for 3/4 years now that we are about to see a shrinking of the UK population down to 20 million or whatever, and personally I would love for that to happen - it would be paradise - but it never happened. 

 

I don't think depopulation in that sense is their agenda.  There definitely is an agenda, but I think the vaccine is essentially harmless.  The purpose of the vaccine is that it is a placebo for mass social control.  Everything about our lives - the media we watch, jobs, politics, the food we consume - revolves around mass control.  Some of it, such as food and media, physically and chemically alter us to induce compliance and stupefaction.  But they don't want to kill us because without us they have nothing to control and profit from.  They need us because land itself does not give them their wealth and capital.  They need our labour - and that will always be the case, regardless of technological advances.

 

This is why mass immigration arose.  Unskilled labour could be replaced in the main with technology, leaving most of us with leisure time and enjoyable skilled occupations, and the unskilled who can't be trained could still lead fulfilling lives.  But that would require more of a socialistic mentality - i.e. a system that works in the interests of everyone, not just the wealthy and rich.  

 

In their deeper dreams, they may wish they could replace us with predictable robots that can carry out labour and consume but without the unpredictable elements of humanity.

 

I think it was yeadon very early on who suggested the poison can take time (years) to kill or exacerbate a chronic fatal illness so it is still early days IMHO. Also let's see how births are affected. I think the aim is to hit both ends when it comes to depop. There are excess deaths going on in various countries already. Perhaps there will be a gradual uptick in the coming years; year on year  Having millions of excess deaths in one single year would sound alarm bells which is unlikely to be what the fuckers want. Just my thoughts.

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/11/2024 at 1:07 PM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Unless you are an essential service mom and pop shop.

 

maybe unless they squeeze out small scale plumbing firms and consolidate everything into mega corporations that essentially end up as an extension of the corporate socialist state.

 

I've worked with someone from the public sector and found some of their comments quite telling. For example they say things like 'well we can only do our best' but that doesn't really cut it in the private sector where you either succeed and get paid or you fail and don't get paid and/or get sued.

 

And i think that is a big problem with the socialised NHS in that doctors will still get paid even when they fail and also the system will likely circle the wagons around them and protect their failings. By giving the private vaccine manufacturing corporations legal immunity the government has essentially extended that same public sector culture to them by saying that they will suffer no consequences for failure

 

They did the same in the 2008 credit crunch where they bailed out the banks. So what the cabal did was capitalise their gains but socialise their loses and essentially made the public take the hit for THEIR failures.....through their control of the state

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...