Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

More delays to Covid inquiry after chairman’s tumour diagnosis

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_27bec93c-eeb9-4698-8cf2-fee7f12ac6f1.jpg.2fe10797977d29992634118b501d7467.jpg

The hearings, which had already been paused until next month, cannot take place while Lord Brailsford is absent.

Scotland’s Covid-19 inquiry is facing further delays after its chairman, Lord Brailsford, was diagnosed with a kidney tumour.

The investigation had paused its hearings until February to allow the UK Covid-19 inquiry to begin its own hearings in Scotland next week. The witness list is expected to be published today.

_132268621_daf21caa84cdcdd43fe4c3755fcae2215a0f2385.jpg.webp.bf6deec941b4c4e3ced4b5c767d4b220.webp

The Covid inquiry will not start hearing evidence about the development of vaccines and other drugs this summer, as originally planned.

Witness hearings will be postponed until a later date, likely to be after the next general election.

Baroness Hallett, who is chairing the inquiry, recognised the decision would be "disappointing for some".

But she said more time was needed to prepare for a separate investigation into the impact of Covid on the NHS.

"I want to ensure our hearings in 2024 are as effective as possible and I recognise the increasing pressure on organisations to respond to requests and provide information to the inquiry," she added.

"I remain committed to not allowing the inquiry hearings to run beyond my original aim of summer 2026."

Different phases

The Covid-19 public inquiry has been split into a number of sections - known as modules - each covering different topics.

The first phase, which started taking evidence in June 2023, looked at planning for a pandemic. Its findings and recommendations are expected to be published this summer.

A second phase, looking at the major political decisions taken after Covid emerged, started hearings in London in October 2023, and will now travel to Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland to take evidence.

The module investigating vaccines and therapeutics was originally expected to start in the summer of 2024, but that has now been postponed.

Instead, public hearings will restart in September 2024 looking at the impact of the pandemic on the NHS and healthcare, as originally planned.

The investigation into vaccines was meant to look in detail at the rollout of jabs across the UK, including the setting up of the UK vaccines taskforce and the role of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation.

It will also cover concerns around vaccine safety, including any suggested link between the jabs and heart issues, and whether reforms are needed to the scheme which is meant to pay out if an individual's health is damaged after taking the jabs.

No timing has been given for the postponed hearings, with further details promised "in the next few weeks".

It is thought the decision is likely to push that part of the inquiry until after the next general election, which has to take place before 28 January 2025.

Cabinet secretary to face questions

The inquiry is also still expected to question the current cabinet secretary, Simon Case, in a special hearing later this spring.

Mr Case, who has recently returned as head of the civil service after two months of sick leave, was not able to give evidence last autumn when the second phase of the inquiry looked at the political decisions made during the pandemic.

In WhatsApp exchanges with other Downing Street officials, and later read out at the inquiry, he was often critical of ministers.

In one message he accused officials, including former health secretary Matt Hancock and then-education secretary Gavin Williamson, of being "weak".

In another, he described being "at the end of my tether" over decisions being made by Boris Johnson and said the former prime minister was "unable to lead".

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, octoplex said:

This seems so astonishingly convenient that I feel it deserves scrutiny.

Died; or was killed?

The guy invented the device used to commit medical fraud, I think he would have been more than a thorn in their side. Luckily people know of Kary, and people are aware he said "it is not a diagnostic device" yet was used to diagnose people having or not having covid19.

Now say it with me, Medical Fraud.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Seconal said:

More delays to Covid inquiry after chairman’s tumour diagnosis

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_27bec93c-eeb9-4698-8cf2-fee7f12ac6f1.jpg.2fe10797977d29992634118b501d7467.jpg

The hearings, which had already been paused until next month, cannot take place while Lord Brailsford is absent.

Scotland’s Covid-19 inquiry is facing further delays after its chairman, Lord Brailsford, was diagnosed with a kidney tumour.

The investigation had paused its hearings until February to allow the UK Covid-19 inquiry to begin its own hearings in Scotland next week. The witness list is expected to be published today.

_132268621_daf21caa84cdcdd43fe4c3755fcae2215a0f2385.jpg.webp.bf6deec941b4c4e3ced4b5c767d4b220.webp

The Covid inquiry will not start hearing evidence about the development of vaccines and other drugs this summer, as originally planned.

Witness hearings will be postponed until a later date, likely to be after the next general election.

Baroness Hallett, who is chairing the inquiry, recognised the decision would be "disappointing for some".

But she said more time was needed to prepare for a separate investigation into the impact of Covid on the NHS.

"I want to ensure our hearings in 2024 are as effective as possible and I recognise the increasing pressure on organisations to respond to requests and provide information to the inquiry," she added.

"I remain committed to not allowing the inquiry hearings to run beyond my original aim of summer 2026."

Different phases

The Covid-19 public inquiry has been split into a number of sections - known as modules - each covering different topics.

The first phase, which started taking evidence in June 2023, looked at planning for a pandemic. Its findings and recommendations are expected to be published this summer.

A second phase, looking at the major political decisions taken after Covid emerged, started hearings in London in October 2023, and will now travel to Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland to take evidence.

The module investigating vaccines and therapeutics was originally expected to start in the summer of 2024, but that has now been postponed.

Instead, public hearings will restart in September 2024 looking at the impact of the pandemic on the NHS and healthcare, as originally planned.

The investigation into vaccines was meant to look in detail at the rollout of jabs across the UK, including the setting up of the UK vaccines taskforce and the role of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation.

It will also cover concerns around vaccine safety, including any suggested link between the jabs and heart issues, and whether reforms are needed to the scheme which is meant to pay out if an individual's health is damaged after taking the jabs.

No timing has been given for the postponed hearings, with further details promised "in the next few weeks".

It is thought the decision is likely to push that part of the inquiry until after the next general election, which has to take place before 28 January 2025.

Cabinet secretary to face questions

The inquiry is also still expected to question the current cabinet secretary, Simon Case, in a special hearing later this spring.

Mr Case, who has recently returned as head of the civil service after two months of sick leave, was not able to give evidence last autumn when the second phase of the inquiry looked at the political decisions made during the pandemic.

In WhatsApp exchanges with other Downing Street officials, and later read out at the inquiry, he was often critical of ministers.

In one message he accused officials, including former health secretary Matt Hancock and then-education secretary Gavin Williamson, of being "weak".

In another, he described being "at the end of my tether" over decisions being made by Boris Johnson and said the former prime minister was "unable to lead".

One has to be pretty ignorant not to be able to see what is going on here.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Poor bats. Always scapegoated. They smash into windmill blades and fuel clean energy environmental issues. They fit hundreds of them with little incendiary devices mounted on small prosthetics. The plan was to drop them over the paper, cardboard and wood cities of Japan to start firestorms. They are the poster boys for disgusting disease and they are used by vampires to transmutate forms.

The bats fly through windmill blades as if they were not moving. The incendiary runs using bats failed totally. Bats fell into a deep sleep and failed to wake when they were dropped. And now the health tyranny is showcasing a favorite again. 

It because the cabal running the world are actually pandimensional beings that appear as mice.

These creatures you call mice, you see, they are not quite as they appear. They are merely the protrusion into our dimension of vast hyperintelligent pandimensional beings. The whole business with the cheese and the squeaking is just a front."
The old man paused, and with a sympathetic frown continued.
"They've been experimenting on you, I'm afraid.

"Damn those small mammals flapping their wings all over the place" - Supreme Mouse Führer, Joe Biden.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Like 1

Apparently bats may also be your distant relative:

https://ucmp.berkeley.edu/mammal/eutheria/chirosy.html#:~:text=Perhaps surprisingly%2C bats are also,one large taxon%2C the Archonta.

Perhaps surprisingly, bats are also related to the Primates, the mammal taxon that includes lemurs, monkeys, apes, and humans; 

Also - https://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/07/science/when-bats-and-humans-were-one-and-the-same.html

Certainly, my Mother-in-Law is an old bat! 

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

What I keep thinking about is the depopulation method.

The Deagel prediction says something like ‘by 2025 uk will be 75% less population than it is now…’

But how could they do that? 
population is 70m (almost) and to knock it down to 17.5m would take some doing…

Then I saw on BBC that 52m have been vaccinated. Maybe up to 55m. That leaves between 15m and 18m unvaccinated…

It would only take a modified virus to attack the weakened immunity of the vaccinated and all of a sudden you are at that 17.5m figure.

The vaccine opens the door for the next virus to terminate you.

Anyway, I’m just typing my thoughts waiting for my eldest to get out of the bathroom. But it’s the only ‘mega death’ that makes sense to me.

nuclear war is too messy. Killer vaccines that are too obvious would deter anyone from getting jabbed again…

but a killer virus? Of course the news would not mention if the dead had been vaccinated but we will know…..

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

What I keep thinking about is the depopulation method.

The Deagel prediction says something like ‘by 2025 uk will be 75% less population than it is now…’

But how could they do that? 
population is 70m (almost) and to knock it down to 17.5m would take some doing…

Then I saw on BBC that 52m have been vaccinated. Maybe up to 55m. That leaves between 15m and 18m unvaccinated…

It would only take a modified virus to attack the weakened immunity of the vaccinated and all of a sudden you are at that 17.5m figure.

The vaccine opens the door for the next virus to terminate you.

Anyway, I’m just typing my thoughts waiting for my eldest to get out of the bathroom. But it’s the only ‘mega death’ that makes sense to me.

nuclear war is too messy. Killer vaccines that are too obvious would deter anyone from getting jabbed again…

but a killer virus? Of course the news would not mention if the dead had been vaccinated but we will know…..

Well if viruses existed that would be a fine theory. Perhaps more likely is a bioweapon that connects with the nano particles to create a perfect storm within.

I suspect that the constant state of fear they try to keep everyone in will also play a big part in rapid health decline.

Another possibility is that they only need to conquer the soul and not physically kill people per se. By removing the soul they do effectively kill folks. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

if viruses dont exist they will be seeding the clouds with bacteria and parasites

thats what happened in nov 2019

you dont disinfect whole streets for a virus, but bacteria rained down on everything is a different matter.

That part of the covid control program appeared absurd for the longest time but now with your post you nailed it. A smoking gun. As time passes more and more people are saying viruses don't exist that parasitic infections are treated as such. They never fumigated the streets during the so-called Spanish flu of 1917-18 yet they had the means. No chemtrail parasite dispersal technologies back then. The whole thing is demonic and disgusting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

That part of the covid control program appeared absurd for the longest time but now with your post you nailed it. A smoking gun. As time passes more and more people are saying viruses don't exist that parasitic infections are treated as such. They never fumigated the streets during the so-called Spanish flu of 1917-18 yet they had the means. No chemtrail parasite dispersal technologies back then. The whole thing is demonic and disgusting.

what is ivermectin?

a parasite killer

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

Nah, just be patient and let the original experimental injections do its thing you might get to that figure soon enough… 👀

• Haha 1

I mean what a business model, equating the biological immunity of the global population with prevalence of diseases (and thus drug sales), should one 'tip the scales', a lot of money could be made.

Problem, Reaction, Solution...

10 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Well if viruses existed that would be a fine theory. Perhaps more likely is a bioweapon that connects with the nano particles to create a perfect storm within.

I suspect that the constant state of fear they try to keep everyone in will also play a big part in rapid health decline.

Another possibility is that they only need to conquer the soul and not physically kill people per se. By removing the soul they do effectively kill folks. 

Yes, I will lean towards that theory instead.

a quick bio weapon and bang. They will need to hide the facts though so that could be where we have media blackout / cyber attack…

As for your comment regarding fear and declining health, I have said for years that stress and anxiety is the leading cause for the immunity to lessen….turn off the tv and feel good is my motto!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

Yes, I will lean towards that theory instead.

a quick bio weapon and bang. They will need to hide the facts though so that could be where we have media blackout / cyber attack…

As for your comment regarding fear and declining health, I have said for years that stress and anxiety is the leading cause for the immunity to lessen….turn off the tv and feel good is my motto!

Fear is the great controller.

They say 'don't have nightmares' and 'don't panic' when they really mean 'do have nightmares' and 'do panic'. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Fear is the great controller.

They say 'don't have nightmares' and 'don't panic' when they really mean 'do have nightmares' and 'do panic'. 

• Haha 1

-5183909506776673118_120.jpg.3b62ac36e0c385e0cec2201b2ffb0871.jpg

Have police found suspects yet? Were these folk living in a vacuum, no family, no friends, nobody crying out for justice or pushing authorities to solve these so-called suspicious circumstances. Why would anyone make up stories like that? Filed in my archives in unsolved mysteries. Anyone recognize these guys? What do microbiologists do that could place them in crosshairs?

• Thanks 1

-5145674019985533791_121.jpg.50b5d8ea312f9e7717a3399df1eccd04.jpg

His dad, the Prime Minister of Canada, PET (Pierre Elliot Trudeau) as they called him, deployed troops and declared marshal law and many were rounded up and tortured or jailed without trial because one diplomat was allegedly kidnapped and killed by Quebec Liberation Front radicals. I recall the constant rumble of helicopters patrolling the area. The whole pretext for that lockdown was no more logical than his son's covid lockdown. If it quacks like a communist and walks and talks like a communist chances are they were both communists. 

Dad and son probably owned a considerable investment in pharma stocks. Doubt a formal freedom-of-information request would ever confirm it but being 'in-the-know' about upcoming covid he would have been nuts not to.

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

-5886744088307415756_120.jpg.f1665d1897d8fb88832b497b1ae18495.jpg

Three guesses who bankrolled that shoddy piece of propaganda.

🤣 that's literally the opposite of truth. I wonder if this person even exists or is it just a fake account to spread propaganda...?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1