Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

19 minutes ago, wideawake said:

I suspect they know how vulnerable the vents are for bunkers and their set up is way more sophisticated than that and air already under is to be recycled constantly without the need for surface oxygen. We're not talking about bunkers like in Vietnam as you mentioned earlier, the ones they have is to last for a decade at least. 

Do not underestimate the enemy, they know what they're doing but they still will fail on the long run because for one we are not evil scumbags like they are and two, we are on a PARASITE DIET... 😉

I expect they have installed limestone scrubbers to recirculate air but the amount required makes long term usage impractical. As regards the technologies required to obscure bunker venting I doubt they have anything revolutionary since they discovered that the ultra streamlined radar-defeating, billion dollar stealth aircraft are defeated by simple receptors that see the air turbulence. Granted they may find comfort in the idea that their presence will remain secret but nothing can hide that much air moving around. Might even move fast enough to create a whistling sound or a low droning rumble.

Snip-it_1704825195636.jpg.ada3181c1ddc02441661dd65df5e8d90.jpg

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2

An increasing number of prominent medical professionals have called for an immediate halt in the use of the alleged, “safe and effective” COVID-19 mRNA shots. Now, the Florida State Surgeon General, Dr. Joseph Ladapo, has joined the ever-growing list. 

An excerpt from the Florida Department of Health’s January 3 bulletin reads: “The Surgeon General outlined concerns regarding nucleic acid contaminants in the approved Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, particularly in the presence of lipid nanoparticle complexes, and Simian Virus 40 (SV40) promoter/enhancer DNA. Lipid nanoparticles are an efficient vehicle for delivery of the mRNA in the COVID-19 vaccines into human cells and may therefore be an equally efficient vehicle for delivering contaminant DNA into human cells. The presence of SV40 promoter/enhancer DNA may also pose a unique and heightened risk of DNA integration into human cells.”

The Florida Surgeon General’s warnings centred around the potential health risks associated with insertional mutagenesis (the integration of foreign DNA with the subject/host’s genome). But he did not stop there- he also raised a further concerning risk of generational mutagenesis. Where the “DNA integrated into sperm or egg gametes could be passed onto the offspring of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine recipients.”

https://soniaelijah.substack.com/p/beyond-contamination-pfizerbiontech

Now I’m not suggesting anything here, but….

IMG_4331.jpeg

Edited by rebornsteve
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I expect they have installed limestone scrubbers to recirculate air but the amount required makes long term usage impractical. As regards the technologies required to obscure bunker venting I doubt they have anything revolutionary since they discovered that the ultra streamlined radar-defeating, billion dollar stealth aircraft are defeated by simple receptors that see the air turbulence. Granted they may find comfort in the idea that their presence will remain secret but nothing can hide that much air moving around. Might even move fast enough to create a whistling sound or a low droning rumble.

Snip-it_1704825195636.jpg.ada3181c1ddc02441661dd65df5e8d90.jpg

I just hope that God does his thing and cracks this planet to a point of creating earthquakes where the pukes are hiding thus blocking the exits of their bunkers so they can finally die down under all at once with their own kind i.e. excrements, really.

That would surely be an act of God of great change for humanity and all in one single event. 😄

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, wideawake said:

I just hope that God does his thing and cracks this planet to a point of creating earthquakes where the pukes are hiding thus blocking the exits of their bunkers so they can finally die down under all at once with their own kind i.e. excrements, really.

That would surely be an act of God of great change for humanity and all in one single event. 😄

They will become the prophesized Morlocks of Time Machine lore. The masses already have a head start towards the apathetic resignation of the Eloi.

• Like 1

Before covid came along you could see the medical system transforming and deserting their original mandate to instead service government regulations. Enter any large medical facility and observe how many are producing nothing except filling out forms to meet regulations. A typical doctors visit is on average 20 minutes and during that time the md is typing in the info in his laptop and barely making eye contact. Doctors have become data input technicians and bookeepers to keep their heads above water. The system is seriously flawed.

According to the CDC 4.7 trillion dollars a year in spent on medical care in the USA (25% of the GDP). 6 out of 10 adult Americans have 1 chronic illness and 4 out of 10 have 2 chronic illnesses.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 1/6/2024 at 9:07 PM, octoplex said:

Exactly.

I used to work in neuroscience and they were almost all alcoholics.

Brain 'scientists' poisoning their brains.

Feels like these impressive university 'degrees' miss out the fundamentals.

Then the funniest thing happened: It turned out that all of the fMRI data from the multi-million dollar scanners we were all using was completely-fabricated - for years! The algorithm that parsed the data didn't work. Almost the entire field of fMRI cognitive-neurocience is quackery, predicated on a broken algorithm.

The discovery of the problem invalidated fifteen years worth of neuroscientific research [Wired Magazine].

It's all fake.

To summarize: Most neuroscientists are total, irredeemable idiots.

Intelligence is so far away from them that it's a tiny dot on the horizon they once saw.

They were first in line for the poison; I'm certain.

Don't forget that the 'professional' classes are accredited by the Freemasonic-degree-system. They are the most compliant and have their fake 'status' to lose if the pedo-elite crumble. The last person to trust on this planet is a 'professional'; especially one with a degree.

I now run my own research company and we no longer hire graduates. It's too hard to de-program them. Easier to start with paid-interns who were not subjected to university. Also, they are much less likely to be Freemasons; another selection-criteria we investigate and appraise. Hire just one Freemason and your entire business is backdoored. Obviously they don't announce their membership, so how do we assess it?

Private detectives.

I didn't want to say anything, then this post...so I have to because otherwise my sense of justice will keep me awake.

I have a BSc Hons. In Neuroscience, however, worked mainly in pharmaceutical labs.

I am no alcoholic and I never entertained getting the shot, nor did I ever wear a mask. Do I pass the test? 😉😎

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, wideawake said:

Once the parasites can't control humanity as intended, they'll start a nuclear war having clones as presidents and crime sinisters around the world while they sit tight in their hellhole (probably with a golf course) for the next 10 years or so thus eliminating the useless eaters (us) in the process.

The survivors of what will be thrown at humanity will know how to deal with those pedos when they resurface and I suspect it won't be pretty.

Hang on tight...  😉

Yep indeed! If we really think we can wake enough people up, to then force them out of power and we the people overthrow them, then we might be in for a rude awakening. If as some suggest that we have gone through many resets previously, then there is every chance they will initiate another one. 

What if their great plan isn't to eventually control everyone, but to keep power for as long as they can within each simulation cycle? They know they (like us) cannot escape this realm, so they vowed to control as much of it as they can. This involves retaining power through the resets, using humanity to rebuild the systems, then the technology, and they hope that they can do this by creating as much distraction/Spirituality bypassing as possible thereby retaining power up until the cataclysms/resets? 

We know that they;

• Allow crime so that Police forces are required. But they are not for 'us' but for 'them'
  • They create wars so that Militaries are required. But again, they are not for 'us' but to protect 'them' if we ever turn against 'them'
  • They have the 'Law' to control 'us' and to protect 'them'. 

It is a rigged game and probably always has been, and may always be so. If anyone needs more cheering up I am here most days 🤣

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 story on vaccine injury past week.

Wonder if drip feeding into subconscious, prepping the mind, making it easier for what's going on / what's to come....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12942189/Covid-vaccine-effects-Facebook-censoring.html

The Covid vaccine gave me side effects that ruined my life, but Facebook keeps censoring me from telling my friends about what happened

By Stewart Carr

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Wonder if drip feeding into subconscious, prepping the mind, making it easier for what's going on / what's to come....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12942189/Covid-vaccine-effects-Facebook-censoring.html

The Covid vaccine gave me side effects that ruined my life, but Facebook keeps censoring me from telling my friends about what happened

By Stewart Carr

From the link:

Snip-it_1704891990634.jpg.4e60d10da3d898242dab658934a159b4.jpg

You must suffer and die silently. The killing isn't over yet so shut the fuck up. They prefer you die after long protracted suffering and fill their pockets with money before they let you expire. Otherwise, if we were not dealing with devils full of hatred and contempt for mankind, the death would be mercifully quick. They don't even euthanize dogs in inhumane manners because prolonging the suffering is not that profitable. People wouldn't pay. But humans will pay plenty to stay alive to the last possible stage of their decay.

• Like 1

Word to the wise, if you are planning to start a business and wish to circumvent those bankrupting lockdowns make sure your business is an essential service. Essential services folk had a near total mobility during lockdown.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

By Stewart Carr

This was on the 7th:

'Vaccine victims' left with life-changing injuries from the Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid jab say they've been censored online when speaking out

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12935953/victim-life-changing-injuries-jab-speaking-censored.html?fbclid=IwAR0h1bDU1dK2Fv6EX6KlM6iksyjEHfhQQaltisxHjGrprdAW3qNlBgRf6so

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Word to the wise, if you are planning to start a business and wish to circumvent those bankrupting lockdowns make sure your business is an essential service. Essential services folk had a near total mobility during lockdown.

Yes but, it came to a point in my neck of the woods (eastern Canada) one had to be vaxxed to travel. That’s how they do it.

I said fuck this and laid low on employment insurance for a year and by then the restrictions were lifted.

I would’ve shovelled shit for living if I had to. I ain’t no dart board for nobody so their poison they can shove it you know where.  🤣

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Well you could also start your own multi national.......

They also exempt.😁

18 minutes ago, wideawake said:

Yes but, it came to a point in my neck of the woods (eastern Canada) one had to be vaxxed to travel. That’s how they do it.

I said fuck this and laid low on employment insurance for a year and by then the restrictions were lifted.

I would’ve shovelled shit for living if I had to. I ain’t no dart board for nobody so their poison they can shove it you know where.  🤣

Well done! And agree. Those employers that demanded jabbing should be tried and sentenced. Throw the book at them and send a clear message to any future employer that such monstrosities will not be tolerated.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Yes that’s right.

I made sure i was one. Food is the way to go.

It’s a bit shitty to say this, but I prospered during the whole thing. It woke me up economically.

What was I going to do, stay at home?😂

I also know of a posh millionaire farmer who ran her own beauty brand.

She went to work for a supermarket just to get out of the house. 

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nip said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-67935037

Covid inquiry postpones vaccine investigation

Well, what a surprise ! 🙄 The KEY part of the investigation ....... skipped.  Yeah, don't wanna go there, do they ?

Oh well, Never mind eh ?

Did you see the wording of the story, they have to be really careful.

Save it til after the election, yes that’s a great idea, don’t want too many uncomfortable questions to influence voting do we? 

ODNM indeed

• Like 1