Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

19 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

Unfortunately, people only moves when money is involved

Most people will only move once their basic needs are not being met, so we're up against the lemmings in society as long as they still have the basics and some cheap entertainment.

lemmings1.jpg.c342a69b07c2b00c9d4b6f570b2f2947.jpg

Not going to post the other panels because it doesn't involve a peaceful way out of this mess, just trying to highlight what we're up against.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

if the news is true i would say it is part of psychological war to bump up will in people and then destroyed it when he say he changed his mind(part of the script)

Yep. He is saying the right thing, but I'm not sure if I could trust him.

hqdefault.jpg.6b203e48cf6af922f97ea77424cf36e5.jpg

bolsonaro-entre-os-mac3a7ons-do-df.jpg.b4daef6ffe1448acd905ecf359ea7726.jpg

jb.jpg.d3e17ce9280097c06729feb4f8f507b0.jpg

I can't remember if it was confirmed to be him in the top two images, but it sure does look like him.

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

i had that text from my gp today.

options > delete > ok lol

Waiting for my next one from them so I can ignore it as well.

1 hour ago, Velma said:

Don't worry, they have developed a vaccine for people who can't be vaccinated.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55022288

plasmapheresis already exists so why they want to do this?

Landmark legal ruling finds that Covid tests are not fit for purpose. So what do the MSM do? They ignore it

Four German holidaymakers who were illegally quarantined in Portugal after one was judged to be positive for Covid-19 have won their case, in a verdict that condemns the widely-used PCR test as being up to 97-percent unreliable.

Earlier this month, Portuguese judges upheld a decision from a lower court that found the forced quarantine of four holidaymakers to be unlawful. The case centred on the reliability (or lack thereof) of Covid-19 PCR tests.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/507937-covid-pcr-test-fail/

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Beachcomber said:

So if everyone who wants the vaccine gets it, they’ll be protected from ‘the virus’, surely then they’ll have nothing to fear from those who don’t want it? Theyll be all nice and vaxxed up so they should have nothing to worry about - am I missing something? There shouldn’t be a need to ban unvaxxed ppl from anywhere, they’d only be a danger to themselves? 

That's when 'it' will mutate and everybody will be vaccinated numerous times a year. You will, of course have to have had the base vaccination (this one being released now) in order for the anti-mutation jabs to work.

Or some other bullshit 

• Like 1

In your area, what appears to be the age and/or economic demographic of those who swallow the Covid Cult Kool Aid the hardest? In my region it seems to be wealthy white people, many of which are in their 50/60s. Clearly having money doesn't always equate to intelligence considering how many people I see muzzled up in flashy cars. 

Airlines roll out health ‘passports’ for Covid-free travellers

Covid-free travellers will be able to use the “CommonPass”, as it is known, to certify they have received a negative test prior to travel.

United Airlines, Lufthansa, Virgin Atlantic, Swiss International Air Lines and JetBlue have all signed up for the scheme, which was created by Swiss non-profit foundation The Commons Project in collaboration with the World Economic Forum.

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/lufthansa-united-airlines-virgin-coronavirus-health-passport-commonpass-b1761580.html

Just now, AndyJ said:

In your area, what appears to be the age and/or economic demographic of those who swallow the Covid Cult Kool Aid the hardest? In my region it seems to be wealthy white people, many of which are in their 50/60s. Clearly having money doesn't always equate to intelligence considering how many people I see muzzled up in flashy cars. 

They all do TBH. old/young makes no odds.

When my face is the only one on show in a supermarket with maybe 50 shoppers, either I am mad or they are?  & I know I am a bit but not like that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BridgeBuilder said:

Furlough will end in March...many things are ending in March then we'll see multiple avalanches. :(

But if we spread words now, we can end the lockdown, go back to where it was before and live fairly 'normally'.

Forget the government announcements and guidelines. I am all for it IF it was a real pandemic but not for the FAKE one.

They can always extend, it all depends what the ECB and Fed decide. Its the only part of the whole picture I'm not sure about.

Honestly I've been thinking about it a bit differently recently. I'm thinking that the likes of Schwab and the WEF are fixed on the reset, but the real big players, the bloodlines, don't mind if they do things that way or just let the bubble pop and pick up the pieces after a period of massive inflation and eventually war. Its a win/win for them. Lose/lose for all us plebs

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Airlines roll out health ‘passports’ for Covid-free travellers

Covid-free travellers will be able to use the “CommonPass”, as it is known, to certify they have received a negative test prior to travel.

United Airlines, Lufthansa, Virgin Atlantic, Swiss International Air Lines and JetBlue have all signed up for the scheme, which was created by Swiss non-profit foundation The Commons Project in collaboration with the World Economic Forum.

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/lufthansa-united-airlines-virgin-coronavirus-health-passport-commonpass-b1761580.html

These lot need to fuck right off now. "Its not a conspiracy!" The sheep say. Like shite its not, it's being done right before your eyes. Just open them for a second with some subjectivity and you will see. Ah fuck it, just jump off that cliff and be done with it.  🤬

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

These lot need to fuck right off now. "Its not a conspiracy!" The sheep say. Like shite its not, it's bedding right before your eyes. Just open them for a second with some subjectivity and you will see. Ah fuck it, just jump off that cliff and be done with it.  🤬

Well said @Morpheus.

This bit made me smile:

Participating airlines aren’t initially making the pass mandatory, but have indicated it will be a key component in restoring customer confidence and safe air travel, alongside reliable testing.

Aren't INITIALLY making the pass mandatory. Bet your life it will be madnatory after a few months. Cunts.

Cruise lines, hotel chains and shipping companies are also in consultation with the scheme on how they might use the CommonPass,

FML.  Someone go round and give Boris Johnson and Wancock a nipple twist.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

These lot need to fuck right off now. "Its not a conspiracy!" The sheep say. Like shite its not, it's bedding right before your eyes. Just open them for a second with some subjectivity and you will see. Ah fuck it, just jump off that cliff and be done with it.  🤬

Well it's there now. There's no possible way they can deny it's real. So let the people who say they'd never go that far put their money where their mouth is and boycott this crap. Or they can just do more mental gymnastics and find another reason to call us crazy

11 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

🤫

I do not blame that guy rushing that copper at all. Who do they think they are walking in like that? I'd be suing the shit out of them for trespassing,  entry without a warrant and generally going more mental than that guy. Truly shocking that. Coming to a town near you. FML. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

These lot need to fuck right off now. "Its not a conspiracy!" The sheep say. Like shite its not, it's being done right before your eyes. Just open them for a second with some subjectivity and you will see. Ah fuck it, just jump off that cliff and be done with it.  🤬

They've employed so much fear, confusion and lies since February that those of us who saw what is happening now, back then, won't have our warnings remembered.

Today's reality is March's conspiracy theory.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

MHRA looks to AI to hunt for COVID-19 vaccine side effects

The UK drugs regulator has awarded a £1.5 million tender to a software company for an artificial intelligence tool that will be used to process “the expected high volume of COVID-19 vaccine adverse drug reactions (ADRs).”

he MHRA told the Financial Times that based on historical vaccination data, it is expecting between 50,000 and 100,000 ADR reports for every 100 million doses delivered to patients over a six to 12 month period

https://pharmaphorum.com/news/mhra-looks-to-ai-to-hunt-for-covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

The concept of possible medium term or long term side effects doesn't seem to exist in their mentality for some reason.

9 hours ago, Velma said:

Wancock said we won't get back to 'normal' till Easter, now he's saying "after Easter." After Easter is a very long time! How long is a piece of string? And when England comes out of lockdown, it's going into a stricter one! It's neverending!

We will probably get a very brief and slight respite over the summer, just as we did this year.

8 hours ago, Mr H said:

Yeah I have to say, it is beyond ridiculous. I've been placed in tier 3 - so if they expect me to be locked away in my apartment like a hamster for the whole winter in hibernation - they can as the saying goes "do one". Think a lot of folks even those who don't think it's a conspiracy are not going to be putting up with this lockdown all but in name.

Rise of the sheeple.

'If there is hope,’ wrote Winston, ‘it lies in the proles.’ If there was hope, it MUST lie in the proles, because only there in those swarming disregarded masses, 85 per cent of the population of Oceania, could the force to destroy the Party ever be generated. The Party could not be overthrown from within. Its enemies, if it had any enemies, had no way of coming together or even of identifying one another. Even if the legendary Brotherhood existed, as just possibly it might, it was inconceivable that its members

could ever assemble in larger numbers than twos and threes. Rebellion meant a look in the eyes, an inflexion of the voice, at the most, an occasional whispered word. But the proles, if only they could somehow become conscious of their own strength. would have no need to conspire. They needed only to rise up and shake themselves like a horse shaking off flies. If they chose they could blow the Party to pieces tomorrow morning. Surely sooner or later it must occur to them to do it? And yet——!'

9 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

1606455498295.png.643277146b466ac819ca346560f34b2d.png

Only in our decadent, soft, sniveling age could one person exert so much authority over 9 households. A strong, healthy society would never tolerate this idiot.

I find this hard to believe. It sounds like, if not taking the piss completely, that he is exaggerating

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

His constant public schoolboyisms are annoying. "Alas millions are dying as a result of what Im doing" "Alas I've ruined the economy" And the words jolly this and that... He's just on a different planet......ALAS!

BoJo knows that his willing part in this great pantomime is nearly over. He is just hamming it up for his own amusement now.

Edited by numnuts

Anyone else notice the amount of trolls or shills on themtube ? I read the comments quite along sometimes on mainstream channels and if someone makes a thought out counter narrative there is now an avalanche of ad hominem insults. They don't seem to all be bots and their aim from what I can see is destroy conversation.

Not sure what tactics the 77 brigade use but we all know they are there to stead public discourse. Just type in a search engine "apply for 77th brigade" and there you will find the job description. 

I'm not sure if some of them are disgruntled normies who sneer at anyone outside of the "norm" or whether these are educated idiots with cognitive dissonance. 

Perhaps this shows in some cases "they" are panicking. As I said it's more annoying than anything but I've noticed so many cropping up the last couple of weeks mainly relating to the virus that the goal from where I can see would be to slow down the discourse and "break up" flows of info. 

"You people are the real sheep"

"Get a job it's 3am and you are calling us.. *

"He is a flat earther' probably". 

The google AI censors obviously are not working as well as they would like. 

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Most people will only move once their basic needs are not being met, so we're up against the lemmings in society as long as they still have the basics and some cheap entertainment.

lemmings1.jpg.c342a69b07c2b00c9d4b6f570b2f2947.jpg

Not going to post the other panels because it doesn't involve a peaceful way out of this mess, just trying to highlight what we're up against.

Yeah a very good summary I think. I've lost count of the amount of times I've had conversations with friends and family about this stuff and they end up telling me "ah I think you're over thinking it man, you'd be better off just focusing on your own life and not being so fatalistic". 

That's the point. It takes away your ability to focus on your own life and live it more or less the way you want. We are looking at having no freedom over our minds, bodies, careers, relationships etc, everything will have to be given a green light by authorities. That's why I'm fatalistic, it's the death of the thing you're telling me I need to focus on.

If you play by the rules and give away more and more freedoms hoping they will give them back eventually and stop taking the few you have left guess what: not going to happen. You'll no longer be able to "get on with your life" in the way you want to because that right will have been taken away from you.

It blows my mind that people believe a pack of evil cunts who have brought nothing but suffering and pain again and again are somehow still going to look after them.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Anyone else notice the amount of trolls or shills on themtube ? I read the comments quite along sometimes on mainstream channels and if someone makes a thought out counter narrative there is now an avalanche of ad hominem insults. They don't seem to all be bots and their aim from what I can see is destroy conversation.

Not sure what tactics the 77 brigade use but we all know they are there to stead public discourse. Just type in a search engine "apply for 77th brigade" and there you will find the job description. 

I'm not sure if some of them are disgruntled normies who sneer at anyone outside of the "norm" or whether these are educated idiots with cognitive dissonance. 

Perhaps this shows in some cases "they" are panicking. As I said it's more annoying than anything but I've noticed so many cropping up the last couple of weeks mainly relating to the virus that the goal from where I can see would be to slow down the discourse and "break up" flows of info. 

"You people are the real sheep"

"Get a job it's 3am and you are calling us.. *

"He is a flat earther' probably". 

The google AI censors obviously are not working as well as they would like. 

Yeah, there was a video I think Ziggy shared a few days ago of rows and rows of identical tweets defending the government.

I've noticed it alright, it does seem desperate. All the videos coming out about health passports have massively negative feedback. Which is nice but it has to translate into real world action.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 1