Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

I think they actually making effort here to bring it back...

Shirley not?🤣

I think the once great sage a Mr LL Cool J spoke about this once....

"Don't call it a comeback, I been here for years
I'm rockin' my peers, puttin' suckers in fear......

I'm gonna knock you out..."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12939985/Doctor-wearing-masks-dire-warning-Covid-variant.html

I'm an A&E doctor and this is why it's time to start wearing masks again... as experts issue dire warnings over a virulent new Covid variant

• Haha 1

The best bit is at the end of the article.

This leading expert doesn't understand irony

"As it stands, NHS England’s failure to follow WHO’s advice in this current spike risks increased numbers of Covid cases and other respiratory sickness among staff and patients. It appears we have learnt nothing."

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, numnuts said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-67872483

'Morriston Hospital bans visitors as Covid and winter bugs rise.'

In a statement, the health board said: "Visiting will be restricted to 'visiting with a purpose'.

"Parents can still visit their children, but we would ask that this is restricted to one parent at a time." 🙂

morons,morons all round!!!

29 minutes ago, wideawake said:

I don’t see too many other options.

The truth is the only long term solution on this rock, weapons won’t do it so I say to all, sit tight and buckle up, this planet is about to rock… very fucking soon.

Get with liked minded folks, get assets (not cash) and learn about survival in all aspects of that challenging journey ahead, be wise and beware.

Good luck to you all and lets get rid of these pukes once and for all the right way.

By exposing them and using deadly force as a last resort I.e. self defence.

Spot on! The battle is on all fronts; hopefully more and more people wake up, but that looks doubtful. So, we need back up plans or should that be alternative plans. Get prepared, build real assets, learn skills, and work on yourself Spiritually. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Spot on! The battle is on all fronts; hopefully more and more people wake up, but that looks doubtful. So, we need back up plans or should that be alternative plans. Get prepared, build real assets, learn skills, and work on yourself Spiritually. 

It's a do or die situation and like a well known dummy (Bush) once said: You're with us or against us, simple.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Screamingeagle said:

me thinks bunkers are here as psychological mesure to put more pressure,panic,programing on the common  people 

That’s probably true but even in ancient times they built underground shelters to ride out cataclysms. Turkey is one example, it’s like a honeycomb of old underground structures.

But yes they are being promoted as a must have accessory for the discerning millionaire. The sheep follow whatever they are programmed with.

Time to start an underground bunker building business methinks 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 12/29/2023 at 9:34 PM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

When Medical Authorities Went Totalitarian: Understanding Covid Policies ad Protocols.

https://mises.org/wire/when-medical-authorities-went-totalitarian-understanding-covid-policies-and-protocols

The same bloodlines that enshrined the Nuremburg Code wiped their bottoms with it during covid. Acted as if Nuremburg was just a passing fashion, an eccentricity.

Orwell really nailed it, when he talked about newsreaders flip flopping between narratives on a day to day basis, which the sheeple just swallowed without noticing. We are not far from the stage, where they will tell you that white is black and black is white. Ignoring the Nuremberg Code, from 80 or so years ago, is water off a duck's back for the PTB. The best flip flopping, over the past decade or so, has to be between the prime minster having executive power and M.P.'s ruling the roost. The PTB will have it either way, at any given moment, depending on the circumstances.    

On 12/30/2023 at 6:05 PM, Macnamara said:

it's not just the vaxxed that are in danger, it is also the unborn who are dying in the womb after their mothers took the shot. Those deaths aren't counted in the 'excess deaths' figures but they need to be considered.

And all of the pregnancies that never came to be in the first place.

On 12/30/2023 at 9:55 PM, ReptileSlayer said:

Hope for the best, prep for the worst.

You do know that is what Arch-Dork Muck said about A.I.? 🙂

On 12/30/2023 at 11:45 PM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

One thing that is certain is that the enormous vats and processing plants to make those injections are there and must be used. They claim to have the means to produce billions of doses on short order. A small army of people are employed in this system and the supply lines established besides hungry shareholders insisting the shares keep gaining value in perpetuity, in fact growth is hardwired into that system. Add to this that they have tasted billions in pandemic profits. In my mind this is not unlike the monster created by Dr. Frankenstein.

All gravy trains can be deadly, even the smaller and more innocuous ones. The wolves have had a good feasting on the 'Covid' carcass and got away scot-free. They are now desperate for a fresh carcass to feast on.    

On 1/8/2024 at 5:07 AM, Mr H said:

Slowly trickling into normalville. Everyone will be aware by 2060.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12935953/victim-life-changing-injuries-jab-speaking-censored.html

Vaccine victims' left with life-changing injuries from the Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid jab say they've been censored online when speaking out. They believe they are vaccine victims who suffered a number of severe reactions, including a father-of-two who formed a blood clot after being given the vaccine in spring 2021 causing a permanent brain injury. The man is in the process of suing the pharmaceutical giant at the High Court in London over the injury, while the widower of a woman who died from the jab has also brought a claim. Now other 'victims' who claim they reacted badly to the jab who are not involved in legal proceedings have claimed sites such as Facebook have given them 'warnings' when they have tried to speak to others about their experiences. 

So, the questions begs, 'why' exactly are Facebook doing this? These poor folks are only talking about their own life experiences. Well, we all know the answer.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Here's the guy you need to talk to about that. Consult with the pros 😁

Snip-it_1704801348536.jpg.c37d8fe22cbb438d49c1a241589bf30d.jpg

Ah yes, this must be the famous portrait he commissioned during the industrial revolution. 
A notorious builder of bunkers and dams.

I think his ancestors are running the business now so I’ll try to get in contact with them.

Last time I heard they had contracts with Bechtel consulting for the US military. 
Who knows what they’re up to? 

• Haha 2

Snip-it_1704815283785.jpg.069aac4633d68cecbd7d6c1e7fb903d2.jpg

https://wibx950.com/why-did-the-u-s-government-purchase-30000-guillotines/

Back when the anti-rejection drugs were introduced an era of large-scale commercially-viable human transplantation began.

Soon after, an inconvenient medical bedrock procedure was turned upside down. Cardiac death became brain death. How does this tie in with the exponential rise in cardiac disease? Well, they need hearts to replace their damaged hearts. Pretty tough when death is authenticated by cardiac death.

So, brain death can be induced or natural but the key is they don't need the head in transplants. Brain death leaves the body operating on life support till it can be harvested. 

This said in our time fact checkers and astroturfers refute the claim that 30,000 Guillotines were ever purchased. At 911 I recall a similar story of Guillotines purchased for FEMA camps. The story persists. 

If camp residents become harvested a device to lob the head would streamline that industry.

Whether the story is true or not it does fuel speculation.

Post-911 there was talk that the US government had bought a big inventory of makeshift plastic coffins big enough for three bodies. Fact checkers would step all over that too if it resurfaced.

Note: Big Pharma provides those anti-rejection drugs and provides drugs for the operations. 

During covid they were inducing brain death with narcotics and/or a weaponized ventilator and the body parts stay well aerated and viable while the donor is comatose.

A human body is worth nearly one million dollars in bodyparts if picked apart by seasoned vultures.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1704815283785.jpg.069aac4633d68cecbd7d6c1e7fb903d2.jpg

https://wibx950.com/why-did-the-u-s-government-purchase-30000-guillotines/

Back when the anti-rejection drugs were introduced an era of large-scale commercially-viable human transplantation began.

Soon after, an inconvenient medical bedrock procedure was turned upside down. Cardiac death became brain death. How does this tie in with the exponential rise in cardiac disease? Well, they need hearts to replace their damaged hearts. Pretty tough when death is authenticated by cardiac death.

So, brain death can be induced or natural but the key is they don't need the head in transplants. Brain death leaves the body operating on life support till it can be harvested. 

This said in our time fact checkers and astroturfers refute the claim that 30,000 Guillotines were ever purchased. At 911 I recall a similar story of Guillotines purchased for FEMA camps. The story persists. 

If camp residents become harvested a device to lob the head would streamline that industry.

Whether the story is true or not it does fuel speculation.

Post-911 there was talk that the US government had bought a big inventory of makeshift plastic coffins big enough for three bodies. Fact checkers would step all over that too if it resurfaced.

Note: Big Pharma provides those anti-rejection drugs and provides drugs for the operations. 

During covid they were inducing brain death with narcotics and/or a weaponized ventilator and the body parts stay well aerated and viable while the donor is comatose.

Sounds like a potentially extremely lucrative business model. I can see the narcotics producers and dealers diversifying.

There's always a positive to be found

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

the eleet arent going to be in bunkers next to their house.

they will be shipped to an underground city we know nothing about.

Gaza ?

A little refurbishment at the appropriate time wouldn't go astray though

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nip said:

Sounds like a potentially extremely lucrative business model

If such a thing as poetic justice exists and those commanding the Guillotines are, themselves, devoured by it like during the Guillotine purges of the French Revolution. Those leading the purges were purged by the their efficient killing machine. My theory is the killing is so efficient that making a public spectacle of it angers the mob. Probably why they will try it again in "discrete" mode. No public displays. May you live in interesting times. Soylent Green anyone? 😁

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

Does this here sound appropriate to your statement?

I suspect it's only an extra entry point to a tunnel network leading the pukes to their tomb.

I know of a very basic army base where you can go underground to come back up 40 miles away so... imagine what the parasites may have as tunnels and center hubs.

• Like 3

Once the parasites can't control humanity as intended, they'll start a nuclear war having clones as presidents and crime sinisters around the world while they sit tight in their hellhole (probably with a golf course) for the next 10 years or so thus eliminating the useless eaters (us) in the process.

The survivors of what will be thrown at humanity will know how to deal with those pedos when they resurface and I suspect it won't be pretty.

Hang on tight...  😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wideawake said:

Does this here sound appropriate to your statement?

I suspect it's only an extra entry point to a tunnel network leading the pukes to their tomb.

I know of a very basic army base where you can go underground to come back up 40 miles away so... imagine what the parasites may have as tunnels and center hubs.

During the Vietnam war the underground bases of operation including the historically infamous tunnels of Cu Chi were a determining factor in the outcome of that conflict. The Vietcong would pop out of a hole and kill a few Americans then pop back under. The tunnels were full of booby traps. There is a saying that a battle fought against an adversary that does not control the airspace is a battle against a blind adversary. The saying will need to be expanded to include subterraniam domination of the surface layers. A proverbial sh*t sandwich for surface dwellers. Chemtrails and exploding manholes. 

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

Totally analog. Designed for efficiency under power outage. Typwriters, analog communication and power consumption metering. They don't install the crap killing us up here down there. If they do they stay well insulated from it. I say pipe down some chemtrails in their air intakes, see how they like it. In passing it is important never to underestimate how drawing air breaks cover. Creates air turbulence detectable with high end drones. It's the bunker's Achilles Heel. Especially with the metric tonnes of air they are moving.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Totally analog. Designed for efficiency under power outage. Typwriters, analog communication and power consumption metering. They don't install the crap killing us up here down there. If they do they stay well insulated from it. I say pipe down some chemtrails in their air intakes, see how they like it. In passing it is important never to underestimate how drawing air breaks cover. Creates air turbulence detectable with high end drones. It's the bunker's Achilles Heel. Especially with the metric tonnes of air they are moving.

I suspect they know how vulnerable the vents are for bunkers and their set up is way more sophisticated than that and air already under is to be recycled constantly without the need for surface oxygen. We're not talking about bunkers like in Vietnam as you mentioned earlier, the ones they have is to last for a decade at least. 

Do not underestimate the enemy, they know what they're doing but they still will fail on the long run because for one we are not evil scumbags like they are and two, we are on a PARASITE DIET... 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1