Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

46 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Whoa bit of synchronicity there, one of my family members partners just told me they couldn’t speak yesterday, they sounded like a mouse apparently.

They’re both jabbed up to the hilt with four or five shots, had an ongoing cold flu thing for months.

Everytime I speak to them they come up with some excuse for their new illnesses. They’re still in denial and don’t want to admit I might be right, in fact I think they’re looking at me as having dangerous ideas. 

I literally can’t deal with them anymore which is a shame because they’re the only ones I still speak to. 

Looks like I’m off to be homeless somewhere

A known military strategy is to injure one of the enemy and forcing his camarades to come process him to the nearest medical facility. The idea is you incapacitate several people by injuring just one. Your post made me wonder if the same strategy is at work with the jab. People around the injured need to devote extra time and effort to help the fallen comerade just like on any other battlefield. People tend to become depressed around the chronically ill even if they don't directly assist the sick person and know the wounds were self-inflicted. Those using the vax bioweapon are military strategists. Word was at one time that the military orchestrated the whole covid program. The world's military were congregated in Asia for what were described as war games just before covid went public. Might have even been Wuhan as the host city. I recall a media claiming the military were infected and brought it back to their home countries back when bioterrorism theories were being examined, when it all started. What a circus.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Whoa bit of synchronicity there, one of my family members partners just told me they couldn’t speak yesterday, they sounded like a mouse apparently.

They’re both jabbed up to the hilt with four or five shots, had an ongoing cold flu thing for months.

Everytime I speak to them they come up with some excuse for their new illnesses. They’re still in denial and don’t want to admit I might be right, in fact I think they’re looking at me as having dangerous ideas. 

I literally can’t deal with them anymore which is a shame because they’re the only ones I still speak to. 

I've been homeless (albeit a short time) before. Not nice. Not recommended.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

During the sub-arctic winter of 2019-21 in the tax farm where I reside the homeless were treated as less than human. Shutting down the shelters for repair work and being outside during curfew was outlawed. For many this was a death sentence. The organ harvesters were plying the streets for vulnerable fresh meat. In the name of containing a bogus emergency those people were murdered. That we even have homelessness in the midst of such consentrated wealth does not reflect well on us that think ourselves good at solving man's shortcomings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

A known military strategy is to injure one of the enemy and forcing his camarades to come process him to the nearest medical facility. The idea is you incapacitate several people by injuring just one. Your post made me wonder if the same strategy is at work with the jab. People around the injured need to devote extra time and effort to help the fallen comerade just like on any other battlefield. People tend to become depressed around the chronically ill even if they don't directly assist the sick person and know the wounds were self-inflicted. Those using the vax bioweapon are military strategists. Word was at one time that the military orchestrated the whole covid program. The world's military were congregated in Asia for what were described as war games just before covid went public. Might have even been Wuhan as the host city. I recall a media claiming the military were infected and brought it back to their home countries back when bioterrorism theories were being examined, when it all started. What a circus.

Yep I heard that too, it was developed by DARPA.

Its not so much them being jabbed, it’s more me longing for a place with normal people who won’t sell me out to the authorities for being delusional, just because I was into conspiracy theories, and for vocalising those theories. 
I was cancelled by my own friends and family, the standard TI/gangstalking story. I’m marked for life now. 

It’s funny that everything I’ve said to people over the years has come true, no different for covid and vaccines.

Still they think I’m a nutter for even contemplating this stuff that we talk about here on the forum everyday. 

Am I the only one who’s had it like this?

Most people here talk freely without the danger of their friends and family trying to get them incarcerated or incapacitated. Why am I so different?

Unless it’s my family who are extremely covert in going behind my back, for some kind of human sacrifice. This is how it feels.

Anyway thanks for listening at least.

No more ‘poor me’ posts I promise. 

When Compromise and Acceptence Are Dangerous 

Sometimes You Just Got to Incinerate All those Bridges in an Instant

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

Isn't it remarkable how you can be within a particular social dynamic that is up to a certain point fun, enjoyable and perhaps even filled with happiness and genuine affection. Then a change or shift takes place—beyond and outside of your knowledge and control—between other parties within the social group/dynamic and then suddenly, you are filled with a sense of darkness and dread. You go from being close—to one or more of these people—to finding it all suddenly toxic and nasty and you just want them out of your life for good?

That an almost inter-relationship code has become corrupted and can't be fixed so you shut it down. It's the strangest, but most palpable sensation. Every cell in your body suddenly sees them as poison to be cut out. It's also amazing how they suddenly become total strangers in your eyes too. Like you never really knew them and now you don't care about and what happens to them again—happy or sad—just as long as they are gone for good.

I'm the type that pulls down the shutters and walks away in an instant and for good when this happens. I don't know how others can stick around with these feelings inside them and tolerate them.

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
  • Thanks 5

25 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

During the sub-arctic winter of 2019-21 in the tax farm where I reside the homeless were treated as less than human. Shutting down the shelters for repair work and being outside during curfew was outlawed. For many this was a death sentence. The organ harvesters were plying the streets for vulnerable fresh meat. In the name of containing a bogus emergency those people were murdered. That we even have homelessness in the midst of such consentrated wealth does not reflect well on us that think ourselves good at solving man's shortcomings.

It’s sort of related to this theme but take a look at Tet’s thread for some horror stories regarding organ harvesting.

I wonder how many homeless victims were used in this way? 

I know, it’s a disgusting world we live in, but it could be beautiful. It IS beautiful, even more so if these fucking parasites stopped messing it up for everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Welcome to isolation dude.....

There’s no welcome about it, I’ve been isolating for years. 

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Covid comeback warning: Fresh fears coronavirus could surge across Britain next week as highly infectious new strain sweeps the nation, expert says

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12936003/Covid-comeback-warning-Fresh-fears-coronavirus-surge-Britain-week-highly-infectious-new-strain-sweeps-nation-expert-says.html

Oh Christ here we go again. 

Run. Run to the hills. Dig an underground hovel. 
Live off muntjac deer and lichen moss. 

Be happy

41 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

There’s no welcome about it, I’ve been isolating for years. 

Oh Christ here we go again. 

Be happy

Experts  say ? Just ignore it. 

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

31 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

bbc tiktok saying we all gonna get deer zombie wasting disease

so i been told

26 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The Galloping Dead. Predictive programming for a new tv series perhaps?

Ok no deer, bad idea.

Oh deer never mind

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
On 1/4/2024 at 9:46 PM, Captainlove said:

People who think that starting a little group off grid is going to save them from the crazies i think they are going to be very surprised.

Indeed. It 'may' buy some time, but the PTB would eventually view such groups, regardless of how peaceful and law abiding they were, as a threat. Reason being, they represent another way of living. A non-PTB controlled way of living. Setting a bad example for the sheeple. If the sheeple can't see it or don't know about it, then they are much less likely to try it and be it. And I say 'may' buy some time, as, who knows, the PTB might try and cast such groups as fictional enemies. Blame them for any old crap and go after them promptly. 

On 1/5/2024 at 11:38 AM, webtrekker said:

Kate Garraway's husband Derek Draper, 56, dies after lengthy Covid health battle

Good Morning Britain presenter Kate Garraway's beloved husband Derek Draper has passed away at the age of 56 following a years-long battle to recover from Covid-19.

What's to be said? He never had 'Covid' and, whatever he did have, was 'likely' exacerbated by taking the vaccines. Very sad. RIP.

On 1/5/2024 at 12:16 PM, Macnamara said:

many of the politicians will be freemasons which puts them on a rung of the occult control system the top of which is the sabbatean, bloodline families like the rothschilds and rockefellers and warburgs etc

How many of our M.P.'s are actually masons would be interesting to know. Personally, I don't think there are that many. The masons like to get their own ensconced in other positions across society. Having loads of masonic M.P.'s would be a bit too obvious. The problem with most of our M.P.'s is that they are corrupted, blackmailed or just don't really care.  

On 1/5/2024 at 5:20 PM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

In a recent conversation the question came up about why they did not force inject us or throw us in camps. The question took me by surprise. They had control of the media, a majority of the masses, they had the privacy of lockdowns to pick us up quietly in the night and the rest. Can any of you explain why they fell short of implementing these extreme measures of coercion while in possession of the means, the motives, and the opportunity?

The PTB weren't quite ready for their mask to fully slip and, crucially, they didn't have the law on their side. Next time, this year even, what you have hypothesised may actually occur. 

On 1/5/2024 at 7:05 PM, Bombadil said:

I agree totally but don't forget that many mp's are willing and glad to be so. They would hold their beliefs readily without pressure. Look at them they were either the school bully or the bullied getting revenge. In what world would Rees Mogg be taken seriously. Unfortunately ours.

Jacob Rees-Mogg is one of the biggest PTB shills going. Notice how he is always there, even cast as a major authority figure by the mass media, but never actually responsible for anything. In a similar vein to the senior freemasons, known as Whitty and Vallance.

Edited by numnuts
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

Another one down.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12938445/james-morrison-wife-gill-catchpole-without-wedding-ring-relationship-status-single-facebook-death.html

James Morrison's wife of 17 years Gill Catchpole appeared without her wedding ring in Facebook posts and her relationship status was set to 'single' before her sudden death

IMG_4326.jpeg

20 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

Well, if society breaks down and there is no one to service nuclear facilities, you need to be at least 100 miles away from one in order to live. Currently, that means New Zealand, Australia or Africa - and no doubt being underground would help protect against gangs of "protestors" or ash etc from "nuclear winter" or similar.

The cabal might seem to have prodigious energy but that's only because they are not doing 9to 5 jobs. They have minions to do all that work for them. When it comes to getting their hands dirty i think they are lazy and therefore need to have other people to do those things for them. They need us workers to build and maintain their properties, their vehicles, their clothes and grow their food.

For this reason it would be stupid to do something that would damage everything as then it would need to be rebuilt. A cyber attack,false flag could achieve a number of objectives for them by allowing an opportunity to reset the economy, the currency, the government and supply structures. However a cyber attack could cause disruption and chaos that might see looting and violence and certainly if we look at zuckerburgs actions as data points that we are trying to fit into a scenario then they would fit a cyber attack situation as his bunker would enable him to ride out the disruption and then he and his private security would be ready to defend themselves against looters in the post event chaos.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yep I heard that too, it was developed by DARPA.

Its not so much them being jabbed, it’s more me longing for a place with normal people who won’t sell me out to the authorities for being delusional, just because I was into conspiracy theories, and for vocalising those theories. 
I was cancelled by my own friends and family, the standard TI/gangstalking story. I’m marked for life now. 

It’s funny that everything I’ve said to people over the years has come true, no different for covid and vaccines.

Still they think I’m a nutter for even contemplating this stuff that we talk about here on the forum everyday. 

Am I the only one who’s had it like this?

Most people here talk freely without the danger of their friends and family trying to get them incarcerated or incapacitated. Why am I so different?

Unless it’s my family who are extremely covert in going behind my back, for some kind of human sacrifice. This is how it feels.

Anyway thanks for listening at least.

No more ‘poor me’ posts I promise. 

When Compromise and Acceptence Are Dangerous 

Sometimes You Just Got to Incinerate All those Bridges in an Instant

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

Isn't it remarkable how you can be within a particular social dynamic that is up to a certain point fun, enjoyable and perhaps even filled with happiness and genuine affection. Then a change or shift takes place—beyond and outside of your knowledge and control—between other parties within the social group/dynamic and then suddenly, you are filled with a sense of darkness and dread. You go from being close—to one or more of these people—to finding it all suddenly toxic and nasty and you just want them out of your life for good?

That an almost inter-relationship code has become corrupted and can't be fixed so you shut it down. It's the strangest, but most palpable sensation. Every cell in your body suddenly sees them as poison to be cut out. It's also amazing how they suddenly become total strangers in your eyes too. Like you never really knew them and now you don't care about and what happens to them again—happy or sad—just as long as they are gone for good.

I'm the type that pulls down the shutters and walks away in an instant and for good when this happens. I don't know how others can stick around with these feelings inside them and tolerate them.

I know exactly what you mean, I’m living it myself but that doesn’t stop me from speaking the truth, ignorance is enemy #1.

Keep faith and live standing, not on your knees. 

Cheers!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

Double vaccinated.

So even single vaxxed persecuted....

They were persecuted from the day the first booster became available. They became classified as unvaxxed. Who imagined at first that the shots would become serialized. It was already a hard enough pill to swallow that the first shot made available was done so in record time.

• Like 2

Does anyone know how anyone puts poisonous methanol in hand sanitizers instead of alcohol accidentally? And the aggressive insistance that the public use it everywhere. Then when as many as possible were injured or killed they recalled all of them. Meaning many brands accidentally put methanol in their hand sanitizer products. When you consider they possibly had inside knowledge of the upcoming pandemic and are possibly familiar with the type of things that will make eugenisists happy, well, seems like another flavour of the same extermination program. For me it's clear, they deliberately and collectively poisoned the public with sanitizers to boost the covid numbers 'cause everything bad was covid.

4 hours ago, numnuts said:

What's to be said? He never had 'Covid' and, whatever he did have, was 'likely' exacerbated by taking the vaccines. Very sad. RIP.

he was given midazolam before they realised who he was or married to.

too late the damage to the lungs was already done.

thats why he was always in a wheelchair with a tube. fooked lungs.

Posted (edited)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-67872483

'Morriston Hospital bans visitors as Covid and winter bugs rise.'

In a statement, the health board said: "Visiting will be restricted to 'visiting with a purpose'.

"Parents can still visit their children, but we would ask that this is restricted to one parent at a time." 🙂

Edited by numnuts
  • Thanks 1

On 1/5/2024 at 8:46 AM, Captainlove said:

i agree with your point on exposing the truth,but it isnt going to matter a fuck if everyone is now under full control 1984 style. And the local mp where i live is a total paid up shill. People who think that starting a little group off grid is going to save them from the crazies i think they are going to be very surprised.

I would hazard a guess that nobody believes it is THE solution, but it is a more practical part of what might make it easier. It all depends on where you are located; off grid in many parts of the UK and you are likely still 'local' to the mass population. However, off grid in say Australia (or other Countries) and you can be 100's of miles from the nearest person which makes it very hard when the shtf for people to travel that far on a whim or possibility that there may be someone even there. Not to mention 100's of miles takes, food, water, perhaps fuel to get there. Obviously the masses are only ONE enemy. 

Then there are people very much under the radar, individuals or small families growing crops, raising some animals, who will survive for a while when shtf. So it isn't just off-grid communities that are a solution, and perhaps the individuals are the best placed, under the radar but the lack of ability to barter may hinder those and certainly harder to defend yourself if a group does 'arrive'. 

I guess it is all about how people want to go down fighting. Do we just give in and say 'what's the point, it will fail anyway', or do you try to make it hard for the 'cabal' and much like the COVID jabs, refuse to give in and make sure they have to work for your enslavement? Who knows, perhaps like the scamdemic, 'they' require us to comply. Yes, most of the masses will comply into the digital social credit system, but perhaps they won't bother with those that don't, they will just make it hard. One thing is for sure, the system is being built fast, here in Australia more and more businesses are refusing cash, the supermarkets are putting barriers in place to stop 'thieving', and a lot of the fridges now have doors on them which to me look like stage one of the system and locks will be added to those in the coming months. So whether you are trying to avoid shtf, the digital prison, or simply normies; building a new system is the only way to avoid it all. Is it full-proof, of course not, but it is an option which at best might give those doing it more time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

A known military strategy is to injure one of the enemy and forcing his camarades to come process him to the nearest medical facility. The idea is you incapacitate several people by injuring just one. Your post made me wonder if the same strategy is at work with the jab.

That is what we were taught in the military and btw, it’s not a bad idea about the jab. 
While we are busy, the lowest scums on this planet get to speed track their agenda… 🤔

51 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I would hazard a guess that nobody believes it is THE solution, but it is a more practical part of what might make it easier. It all depends on where you are located; off grid in many parts of the UK and you are likely still 'local' to the mass population. However, off grid in say Australia (or other Countries) and you can be 100's of miles from the nearest person which makes it very hard when the shtf for people to travel that far on a whim or possibility that there may be someone even there. Not to mention 100's of miles takes, food, water, perhaps fuel to get there. Obviously the masses are only ONE enemy. 

Then there are people very much under the radar, individuals or small families growing crops, raising some animals, who will survive for a while when shtf. So it isn't just off-grid communities that are a solution, and perhaps the individuals are the best placed, under the radar but the lack of ability to barter may hinder those and certainly harder to defend yourself if a group does 'arrive'. 

I guess it is all about how people want to go down fighting. Do we just give in and say 'what's the point, it will fail anyway', or do you try to make it hard for the 'cabal' and much like the COVID jabs, refuse to give in and make sure they have to work for your enslavement? Who knows, perhaps like the scamdemic, 'they' require us to comply. Yes, most of the masses will comply into the digital social credit system, but perhaps they won't bother with those that don't, they will just make it hard. One thing is for sure, the system is being built fast, here in Australia more and more businesses are refusing cash, the supermarkets are putting barriers in place to stop 'thieving', and a lot of the fridges now have doors on them which to me look like stage one of the system and locks will be added to those in the coming months. So whether you are trying to avoid shtf, the digital prison, or simply normies; building a new system is the only way to avoid it all. Is it full-proof, of course not, but it is an option which at best might give those doing it more time. 

I don’t see too many other options.

The truth is the only long term solution on this rock, weapons won’t do it so I say to all, sit tight and buckle up, this planet is about to rock… very fucking soon.

Get with liked minded folks, get assets (not cash) and learn about survival in all aspects of that challenging journey ahead, be wise and beware.

Good luck to you all and lets get rid of these pukes once and for all the right way.

By exposing them and using deadly force as a last resort I.e. self defence.

Edited by wideawake
  • Like 3