Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

certainly there are a lot of billionaires building bunkers including mark zuckerburg and peter thiel and they are building them in various locales so they must consider all of those places as being safe places albeit underground.

Apocalytic flood deniers 😁 Noah can now laugh at them instead.

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Apocalytic flood deniers 😁 Noah can now laugh at them instead.

zuckerburg has also been training in mixed martial arts and weapons handling....so that suggests a preparation for a breakdown in law and order which could either be due to an armed uprising or a post apocalyptic world of disorder

but speculation aside what is a fact is that many billionaires are prepping for something

• Like 1

Young Hearts Part 18 – Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) - Healthy young people dying suddenly

https://rumble.com/v42mt1u-young-hearts-part-18-sudden-adult-death-syndrome-sads-healthy-young-people-.html

Young Hearts Part 38 - Immune System Down

https://rumble.com/v437t7q-young-hearts-part-38-immune-system-down.html

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

zuckerburg has also been training in mixed martial arts and weapons handling....so that suggests a preparation for a breakdown in law and order which could either be due to an armed uprising or a post apocalyptic world of disorder

Could also be to keep fit. Has he made it clear either way? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

zuckerburg has also been training in mixed martial arts and weapons handling....so that suggests a preparation for a breakdown in law and order...

I hope that we have all been training in this way.

I know I have, and at my workplace we offer all employees free martial arts and weapons training.

Other companies here in North America are doing this too. It's the new 'free gym membership' perk.

However, we're not doing it purely out of kindness, but practicality.

As engineers, we saw there was a structural failure in the system last time: The government (pedophile-elite) sent stooges to shut down businesses to profit their mafia.  We were not ready for this point-of-failure.

From an engineering perspective, we have to re-enforce the failed structure at the known point-of-failure, hence we now train all our employees in hand-to-hand combat and firearms handling to a near-military level.

The reality is that the 'government' is simply a commercial competitor, with weapons. Nothing more.

Now that we know one of our major-competitors (the government/pedos) will actively raid our businesses, we have taken responsible steps to ensure that foot-soldiers of the kid-fucker-club (politicians) cannot raid our premises, or impede our business.

In a way, it's good to have clarity from the pedo-mafia; from a business perspective. From their previous attempts, we know that they intend to kill us. Our current company policy is therefore to shoot-on-sight anyone who enters the perimeter of our workshops and claims jurisdiction on a 'medical' basis. This may sound severe, but we have a business to protect and the enemy has made very clear their intent: to genocide us.

I also have a responsibility to our shareholders to protect the business from hostile action by our competitors (including the government/mafia). Not to train and arm our employees could be construed by a court as a fundamental dereliction of my responsibility as CEO.

Not to shoot-on-sight a kid-fucker footsoldier trying to re-introduce the Covid Hoax could additionally be construed as a moral failing on my part. I have to answer to the shareholders if I do not defend our business in this way.

I expect we will see this more and more as their kid-fucker empire collapses around the 'government': Many private businesses in North America are micro-militarizing as the collapsed-mafia's military disintegrates. This is a natural step as power decentralizes.

The problem with genocide is this: You better get it right the first time, or those you tried to genocide will genocide you.

The hunter is now the hunted.

This time we're ready.

Edited by octoplex
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Would you believe that vaccine injuries were set to bankrupt pharma under a mountain of costly litigation when they were granted judicial immunity?

Ultimately, I'm not sure that the vaxxed-demographic will be seeking compensation via the courts anyway, so judicial immunity is immaterial.

The Pharma 'vax' has poisoned people's entire families. This demographic is inherently angry, stupid, and impulsive. They had to be to poison themselves. As reality creeps up on more and more of them, and their children start dying-suddenly, what might they be likely to do?

What's the value of monetary compensation to a dying person?

Zero.

But Pfizer has an address; many addresses.

I imagine that the vaxxed will ultimately redress their complaints to Pfizer in person. If you catch my drift.

We're past the 'strongly worded  letter of complaint' stage.

The 'vaxxed' have no use for money; a person who has lost everything has nothing left to lose.

Edited by octoplex
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, octoplex said:

I imagine that the vaxxed will ultimately redress their complaints to Pfizer in person. If you catch my drift.

They will shrug their shoulders in resignation cursing the little virus that got them. The death certificate will probably list cause of death as covid. May you live in interesting times.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

They will shrug their shoulders in resignation cursing the little virus that got them.

That describes most of them; you're right I suspect.

However, it only requires a small subset to flip-out and 'redress' things at the Pfizer death-labs.

I have a hunch there is a statistical inevitability that some VUCs (vaxxed-up-cunts) will flip-out.

Even if the majority of VUCs are impassive husks.

I have my popcorn ready.

Edited by octoplex
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

certainly there are a lot of billionaires building bunkers including mark zuckerburg and peter thiel and they are building them in various locales so they must consider all of those places as being safe places albeit underground

so what do you need to go underground to escape? radiation? bombs? angry mobs? biological weapons?

I believe they have started fires in canada, california, the scottish highlands and maui using lasers from space so maybe they are just going to laser the shit out of the earths surface? They are certainly firing a lot of satellites into space although i always saw those as being low orbit satellites to build the 5G cloud

Well, if society breaks down and there is no one to service nuclear facilities, you need to be at least 100 miles away from one in order to live. Currently, that means New Zealand, Australia or Africa - and no doubt being underground would help protect against gangs of "protestors" or ash etc from "nuclear winter" or similar.

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

but speculation aside what is a fact is that many billionaires are prepping for something

Martial arts are no protection against ricin, for example.

Bunkers are all well and good if your dealing with a human problem (breakdown of society, looting, lawlessness) and even some small scale weather events and of course nuclear war, but that is where it stops.

Ultimately their bunkers will be their tombs. 

Earthquake and sea level rise -proof bunkers are being built, but these paltry measures will not save them from what is to come.

A violent shift in the earths crust will crack the thickest of concrete reinforcement, and will twist and tear metal. Then the resultant tsunami and flooding will fill up the underground space as quick as pouring water into your mug of tea.  

Those at sea or that have a private Air Force will probably come out of it on top.

Bunkers are a temporary measure. 

We can’t underestimate this environment we live in. 
The world works to its own timescale-  which runs like clockwork, just ask the mayans. 

Slowly trickling into normalville. Everyone will be aware by 2060

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12935953/victim-life-changing-injuries-jab-speaking-censored.html

Vaccine victims' left with life-changing injuries from the Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid jab say they've been censored online when speaking out

They believe they are vaccine victims who suffered a number of severe reactions, including a father-of-two who formed a blood clot after being given the vaccine in spring 2021 causing a permanent brain injury. 

The man is in the process of suing the pharmaceutical giant at the High Court in London over the injury, while the widower of a woman who died from the jab has also brought a claim. 

Now other 'victims' who claim they reacted badly to the jab who are not involved in legal proceedings have claimed sites such as Facebook have given them 'warnings' when they have tried to speak to others about their experienc

es. 

• Thanks 2

How many teenagers were given an ultimatum to get jabbed or get lost? How many of those committed suicide when faced with living on the streets (cause of death on the medical certificate: covid death).

All the while those that snoop in on our cellphones could observe this drama and document it to tweak the terror to the max, make the next insane and cruel measures even more toxic than the last.

Possibly also selling the harvested dramas to the movie industry for a time in the future when emotions have settled and they can profit again from showcasing the impact of covid in cinema.

The labrats in lockdown were studied carefully. Parents interacting with their kids in lockdown also meticulously logged to feed the child services agencies for years of business by twisting facts and making it look like neighbors ratted them out of some un-named informant. In our haste to resume a normal life these horrors fall through the cracks.

Lastly, an observation on the rich that became that way in a climate of freedom wanting to take freedom away from us. Frightened we might use freedom to replace them with the kind of people that want to let humans be and let them thrive. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

20240108_052540.jpg.b50618a4ca6b76d8a81b10f76428d580.jpg

The flintlock rifle became lighter, more accurate and automatic. The vax bioweapon is evolving also. How far down the road before they mill some osmotic vax formula into the textiles we wear closest to our skin and let the poison ooze silently into our bloodstreams? 

To be fair its not a given that a technological advance in weaponry will be adopted depending whether it's aplication intercepts with an agenda of higher priority already established. To illustrate I take the example of a vintage rifle that was quietly removed from the list of rifles available to the public because it fired bullets without a brass casing. Instead the bullet is pressed into firing compound that is detonated electrically. Forensics find brass casings left at crime scenes. The casings are rich with clues. So, because this natural evolution conflicted with law enforcement it was made to go away.

In this same spirit the evolution of the vax as a stealth weapon could scare the developers to death and the whole thing is buried deep with the bodies of key people in the know. A double-edged sword like that could create a fear of it used against themselves. The suffering they catalogued becoming theirs. So the vax is evolving without sabotage or unauthorized use for now but we can start visualizing a time of reckoning whereby that weapon is in the arsenals of people seeking redress. Microwaves will have a similar day of reckoning too as those weapons are within reach of those seeking redress. The weapons are one thing but for me it's the question of the mindset driving these horrors that should be controlled. Weapons don't attack people of their own accord.

Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo calls for halt on Jan. 3, 2024. Alberta must be second! 

State of Florida has called for a halt of the use of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccines, setting a precedent for the implementation of similar decisions not only across the United States, but Worldwide. 

https://www.globalresearch.ca/florida-first-jurisdiction-halt-covid-19-mrna-vaccines/5845239

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Teenager’s Vocal Cords Paralyzed After COVID In World First

https://principia-scientific.com/teenagers-vocal-cords-paralyzed-after-covid-in-world-first/

Whoa bit of synchronicity there, one of my family members partners just told me they couldn’t speak yesterday, they sounded like a mouse apparently.

They’re both jabbed up to the hilt with four or five shots, had an ongoing cold flu thing for months.

Everytime I speak to them they come up with some excuse for their new illnesses. They’re still in denial and don’t want to admit I might be right, in fact I think they’re looking at me as having dangerous ideas. 

I literally can’t deal with them anymore which is a shame because they’re the only ones I still speak to. 

Looks like I’m off to be homeless somewhere

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Whoa bit of synchronicity there, one of my family members partners just told me they couldn’t speak yesterday, they sounded like a mouse apparently.

They’re both jabbed up to the hilt with four or five shots, had an ongoing cold flu thing for months.

Everytime I speak to them they come up with some excuse for their new illnesses. They’re still in denial and don’t want to admit I might be right, in fact I think they’re looking at me as having dangerous ideas. 

I literally can’t deal with them anymore which is a shame because they’re the only ones I still speak to. 

Looks like I’m off to be homeless somewhere

Welcome to isolation dude.....