Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

8 hours ago, octoplex said:

This is a very interesting point.

Given this, do you feel that the USA is the best geographical region to reside in at the moment? Preferable to, for example, Eastern Europe where there are plenty of civilian guns under floorboards still? There is a lot of open-carry in Croatia; as one example, which I have seen first hand.

Europe is less gun-starved than it may appear. Especially in the East. It is just not documented. Hiding guns from the government (pedo-freemasons) was a lesson that Eastern Europe learned a long time ago.

If not the USA, I wonder: What would be your top three picks for countries-to-ride-out-the-final-battle in?

Thanks!

Switzerland has a proven track record of avoiding splatter during the ransacking of her neighbors. Perhaps a haven in times of conventional warfare but the modern battlefield is microwaves and lethal injections. No longer a choice.

Samoa has been my dream for long time and hoped to retire there and snorkel for tuna and relish the idea that the nearest neighbors were thousands of miles away. Then pharma landed with their MMR vax and turned the place upside down. The curse of chronic illness has spoiled an earthly paradise.

Argentina has a new anarchocapitalist leader that vows to create free cities and throttle back stifling government regulations and has pegged the peso to the US dollar. A good place to find refuge, doubtful because the legacy rent-seekers thriving on handouts wont let it happen.

So, where to go? A shovel comes to mind, go down instead of out. 😁 An 80 million-dollar US Subs private luxury submarine like the Phoenix 1000 might work too. Find a nice spot on some continental shelf and chill there.

• Thanks 1

Snip-it_1622644826643.jpg.c6d850d947eb9987dd29b123ab66f029.jpg

Quebec Canada minister of health during the covid control program psychosis mezmerizing the masses with vax voodoo. I received an invitation signed by him to schedule a jab. Where is he now? Like David says " here today gone tomorrow". 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

10 hours ago, octoplex said:

This is a very interesting point.

Given this, do you feel that the USA is the best geographical region to reside in at the moment? Preferable to, for example, Eastern Europe where there are plenty of civilian guns under floorboards still? There is a lot of open-carry in Croatia; as one example, which I have seen first hand.

Europe is less gun-starved than it may appear. Especially in the East. It is just not documented. Hiding guns from the government (pedo-freemasons) was a lesson that Eastern Europe learned a long time ago.

If not the USA, I wonder: What would be your top three picks for countries-to-ride-out-the-final-battle in?

Thanks!

Good questions and they cut to the heart of how far we are prepared to go about the illuminati's war on us beyond the armchair activism. I'm really not at a stage where I can emigrate so I need to find a way to stand my ground here in England. Realistically that means building or joining a community of other Anglos so there's some safety in numbers as the struggles get more intense.  I recently heard about the Woodlander movement where patriotic folks are clubbing together to buy land where they can meet up and enjoy nature which hasn't been bought up by the plutocrats. I'm against guns if at all possible because that looks like playing into the cabal's hands and I prefer to bring the struggle back home and build up our families and tribes again. 

If I was younger and able to move somewhere then realistically it'd need to be somewhere English speaking as I'm pants at learning other languages. Also somewhere with lots of empty land away from the human hothouse factory farms in the built up areas. Maybe I'd look at some remote outpost in Canada or Australia where the nearest neighbours are other indigenous tribes who are also struggling to maintain their way of life. My own roots in the Anglo/Celtic cultures do have a lot in common with other shamanistic cultures anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Macnamara said:

But lets consider if the US election is stolen: what will happen then?

Not much. If elections were not rigged voting would be outlawed. Bush Jr. Stole the elections prior to 911 and the wheels kept turning. In 1972 in August, President Nixon looked the public in the eyes and without flinching informed them the gold in the vaults that belong to them, that give substance to the paper bills they carry, is gone. The paper has lost all gold backing and the wheels kept turning...greased by a false premise that it won't matter. Put me down as skeptical that the American masses will rise up because the stagnant and corrupt political system has let them down again. This said we must never discount the possibility that the political regimes will implode on their own That possibility exists. Leaving all of the sheep clamoring for a new shepherd. Religion would make a big comeback.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, octoplex said:

There is a warped belief in Freemasonry (pedophile club) that if you tell your victims in the public-arena what you are going to do to them, in advance, giving them an opportunity to react, then you have no moral culpability for your crimes if they do not react.

Perhaps others here are more familiar with this concept and can offer a perspective.

I will again return to the universal law of free-will, which even these evil creatures are aware of, and know that that law must not be broken. Especially not on a wider scale, as it would bring many consequences to them.

I believe that is why they always announce their plans in advance, directly on indirectly (for example through movies and TV shows).

After they make the announcement, in whichever way, they have not broken the law and will suffer no consequences, because they told us: hey guys, this is poison, but we want you all to take it. So after people got poisoned, they can say: well it's not our fault, we warned you, you have done it to yourselves.

I believe that is also the reason why they always use other people to do their bidding. For example, I order someone to kill someone else. Aldo I have given the order, and aldo it was my idea, I'm not the one who pulled the trigger and it the grand scheme of things, I'm not the one responsible for that evil act and will suffer no consequences.

PS:sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Mr H said:

Certainly more intelligent than a fkchad like myself and I saw through it. That's why I say for those not already in the conspiracy community was more matter of grace/spiritual connection that allowed us to see through the veil, rather than pure, what most people would consider intelligence 

I think it was a consciousness level test. And as expected, in our morally and spiritually deprived world, many of our brethren have failed the test.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Like anyone would want a nanny dying suddenly with your infant in her arms. By carrying a Sword of Damocles over her head she thinks thats helping others. She might also discover her relationship status has plummeted on account of most are reluctant to invest time in anyone on death row. Best direct our amorous intentions to those that have a future and are loyal to sane human principals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Mr H said:

The word intelligence been around for a while. Longer I suspect than Mr Passio.

Using your logic, I could change the generally accepted meaning of the word "and" to something I prefer, because the jab was generally accepted, and therefore anything generally accepted can be changed....

i'm sure passio would argue that the occult knowledge he shares about the human brain is very old and he is also in the habit of breaking down words to their latin origins as well as green language so an argument could be made that the intellect has been associated with the left brain of logic for a long time whilst holistic intelligence has been understood within the mystery schools to be something that can be cultivated through processes of initiation

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Not much. If elections were not rigged voting would be outlawed.

well the last time they stole the election there was a pretty big stramash at the capitol building which saw tens of thousands of trump supporters protesting and many of them since charged for disturbance

however that was an unarmed protest even though the democrats have tried to label it as an 'insurrection' but if they pull that shit again they might find they get more than a disturbance at the capitol building because those people will be left believing that they are now in a position in which they must act to save the constitution

16 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well the last time they stole the election there was a pretty big stramash at the capitol building which saw tens of thousands of trump supporters protesting and many of them since charged for disturbance

however that was an unarmed protest even though the democrats have tried to label it as an 'insurrection' but if they pull that shit again they might find they get more than a disturbance at the capitol building because those people will be left believing that they are now in a position in which they must act to save the constitution

Wasn't it later discovered that many agitators were crisis actors? To me that staged drama had the same odor of fakery as Sandy Hook. Just to be clear that it was anything but the will of the masses in action. The elites have aquired a taste for controlling the opposition to artificially appease the public anxiety that something should be done and is being done no matter if it is followed or not by reform or some form of rehabilitation. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, octoplex said:

certainly there are a lot of billionaires building bunkers including mark zuckerburg and peter thiel and they are building them in various locales so they must consider all of those places as being safe places albeit underground

so what do you need to go underground to escape? radiation? bombs? angry mobs? biological weapons?

I believe they have started fires in canada, california, the scottish highlands and maui using lasers from space so maybe they are just going to laser the shit out of the earths surface? They are certainly firing a lot of satellites into space although i always saw those as being low orbit satellites to build the 5G cloud

4 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Wasn't it later discovered that many agitators were crisis actors?

the crowd was full of FBI agents who were inciting the crowd to storm the capitol.

but it was indicative of the levels of anger that existed over the steal of the election. Things have only got much worse for america since then and i think there will be a lot of people now wondering if the country could survive another term of the democrats

• Thanks 1

Like anyone would want a nanny dying suddenly with your infant in her arms.

Some of my work involves metalwork lathes and other industrial manufacturing equipment. We research material strengths.

Therefore, we have an employment policy that prevents those who poisoned (vaxxed) themselves from working for us.

It's just too dangerous to hire them.

Aside from it being bad-business to hire stupid people, there is also the very tangible insurance-risk of a machinist dying-suddenly and falling into a lathe or similar. As we underwrite much of our own insurance, that is a unacceptable cost.

We might also be sued in the future for knowingly putting a vulnerable person in that position. The 'vaccinated' should really be in a hospice; not the workplace.  This is not to mention the karmic consequences to me of knowingly hiring someone who is a time-bomb, primed to collapse on the spinning blades of whatever machine they are operating.

Finally, at my company, we have to consider the psychological impact on other employees of their colleagues dropping dead around them. Basically, we don't even hire the 'vaxxed' for secretarial positions. It's to depressing for the others who didn't self-harm.

How do we determine poison/vax-status? Johns Hopkins famously developed a rapid blood test which tests to see if someone poisoned themselves. We use an in-house equivalent. I wonder how many other companies are doing this?

We screen out the 'vaccinated'-idiots in minutes. It's not good for them to work with intelligent people anyway; they will feel depressed; they may collapse on equipment; they should be spending their time saying goodbye to loved-ones or taking the trip they always wanted to before they die-suddenly.

Their final days should not be spent working.

Help them be free.

Have compassion for their terminal illness:

Don't hire them.

Edited by octoplex
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The covid control program seriously affected the judiciary. The zoom trials were awful, delays were epic. In many cases they were telling people not to bother contesting tickets issued for breaching mandated rules. Also any judge worth his onions will own pharma stock. Favorable outcomes for defendants could affect stock value so most judges simply did not want articulate and well informed defendants contesting the fines. The result became that anyone seriously fighting a ticket the prosecuter would drop all charges. Lets not talk of the ethics or morals of issuing tickets with a hobbled judiciary. Also not to imply the justice system was much better before covid but it's " just a system".

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

the crowd was full of FBI agents who were inciting the crowd to storm the capitol.

Precisely the same tactic was given a dry-run in Berlin during the 2020 lock-down protests.

German 'intelligence' agents coaxed protestors to 'storm' the Reichstag.

These photos were used in the media.

No photos of the millions who protested peacefully.

Classic CIA-shit.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Macnamara said:

no it's all coming down the pipe fast, hence all the urgency to my comments on this forum.....people think we have time....we don't

2024: The Year Global Government Takes Shape

by Tyler Durden
Wednesday, Jan 03, 2024 - 04:40 AM

Authored by Kit Knightly via Off-Guardian.org,

Global government is the endgame. We know that.

That’s where the three main pillars of global rule come in:

1. Digital Money

2. Digital ID

3. “Climate Action”

Let’s take a look at each one in turn.

1. DIGITAL MONEY

Over 90% of the nations of the world are currently in the process of introducing a new digital currency issued by their central bank. OffG – and others – have been covering the push for a Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) for years now, to the point where we don’t need to rehash old talking points here.

Simply put, entirely digital money enables total surveillance of every transaction. If the currency is programmable, it would also allow control of every transaction.

You can read our extensive back-catalogue on CBDCs for more detail.

Clearly CBDCs are a potentially dystopian nightmare which will infringe the rights of anyone forced to use them….but how are they a building block of global government?

The answer to that is “interoperability”.

While the world’s national CBDCs will notionally be separate from one another, the majority are being coded to recognize and interact with each other. They are almost all being developed along guidelines produced by the Bank of International Settlements and other globalist financial institutions, and they are all being programed by the same handful of tech giants.

June 2023 report for the World Economic Forum noted the importance of “Central Bank Digital Currency Global Interoperability Principles” and concluded:

It is crucial for central banks to prioritize interoperability considerations early in the design process by adhering to a set of guiding principles. To facilitate global coordination and ensure harmonious implementation of CBDCs, the development of a comprehensive set of principles and standards becomes imperative. Drawing upon previous research and collaborative efforts, this set of principles can serve as a robust foundation, guiding central banks to proactively consider interoperability from the outset of their CBDC initiatives. By adopting these principles, central banks can work towards creating a cohesive and interconnected CBDC ecosystem.

Commenting on the report, the World Economic Forum website noted [emphasis added]:

To ensure successful implementation and promote interoperability, global coordination becomes paramount […] adhering to interoperability principles, CBDCs can advance harmoniously, leading to efficient and interconnected digital payment systems.

It doesn’t take a genius to decode “global coordination”, “cohesive ecosystem”, “harmonious advancement” and “interconnected payment systems”.

There is no practical difference between 195 “interoperable” and interconnected digital currencies, and one single global currency.

In fact “interoperability” is the watchword for all globalist power structures moving forward. Which leads us neatly onto…

2. DIGITAL IDENTITY

The global push for mandatory digital identities is even older than the digital currency agenda, dating back to the turn of the century and Tony Blair’s “national identity cards”.

For decades it has been a “solution” posited to every “problem”.

Terrorism? Digital identity will keep you safe.

Illegal immigration? Digital identity will secure the border.

Pandemic? Digital identity will keep track of who is vaccinated and who is not.

AI? Digital identity will prove who’s human.

Poverty? Digital identity will “promote financial inclusion”

Clearly, just as with CBDCs, a far-reaching digital identity service is a threat to human rights. And, just as with CBDCs, if you interconnect national digital identity platforms you can build a global system.

Again, it’s all about “interoperability”. They use the exact same language.

The World Bank’s Identity4Development program claims:

Interoperability is crucial for developing efficient, sustainable, and useful identity ecosystems.

The Nordic and Baltic Ministers for Digitalization publicly called for “cross-border” operational digital IDs.

NGOs like Open Identity Exchange(OIX) are publishing reports on “the need for data standards to enable interoperability of Digital IDs both in federations within an ID ecosystem, and across ID ecosystems.”.

The list of national governments introducing digital IDs, “partnering” with corporate giants to do so and/or promoting “cross border interoperability” is long, and growing longer all the time.

In October 2023 the United Nations Development Program published their “guidelines” for the design and use of digital identities.

There is no practical difference between 195 networked digital identity platforms and one single global identity program.

OK, so they have global currency and identity programs in place. Now they can control and monitor everyone’s movements, financial transactions, health and more. That’s surveillance and control mechanism, all handled in a distributed model designed to obfuscate the very existence of a global government.

But what about policy?

How does this global government hand down policy and legislation without giving away its existence?

Climate change, that’s how.

3. “CLIMATE ACTION”

Climate Change has been at the forefront of the globalist agenda for years. It is the Trojan horse of the antihuman technocrat.

As long ago as 2010, noted Climate Change “experts” were suggesting that “humans are not evolved enough” to combat climate change and that “It may be necessary to put democracy on hold for a while.”

More recently, in 2019, Bloomberg was publishing articles with headlines like “Climate Change Will Kill National Sovereignty As We Know It”, and academics are telling us:

States will remain unable to solve global crises like climate change until they let go of their sovereignty

For years climate change has been sold as the reason we might be “forced” to abandon democracy or sovereignty.

Alongside this, there is a prolonged propaganda narrative dedicated to changing “climate change” from an environmental issue into an everything issue.

At this point all national governments agree “climate change” is an urgent problem requiring global cooperation to solve. They host massive summits at which they sign international agreements, binding nation states to certain policies, for the sake of the planet.

Having established that model, they are now widening the “climate change” purview. Changing “climate change” into the answer to every question:

Obviously, “climate change” was always going to impact energy and transport.

Following Covid, “climate change” has already been re-branded a “health crisis”.

Now we’re being told “climate change” is generating a food crisis.

We’re being told that international trade needs to be climate conscious.

We’re being told by the World Bank that education reform will help the fight against climate change.

We’re being told by the IMF that every country in the world should tax carbon and, in a recent cross-over episode, that CBDCs can be good for the environment.

See how it works?

Agriculture & food, public health, energy & transport, trade, fiscal & taxation policy, even education. Almost every area of government is now potentially covered by the “climate change” umbrella.

They no longer need a one-world government, they just need a single panel of “impartial international climate change experts” working to save the planet.

Through the lens of “climate change”, these experts would be empowered to dictate – sorry, recommend – government policy in almost every area of life to every nation on the planet.

Do you see it yet?

This is global government in the modern world, not centralised but distributed. Cloud computing. A supranational corporate-technocrat hivemind. With no official existence or authority, and therefore no accountability, and funneling all their policy decisions through one filter – climate change.

There won’t be a single global currency, there will be dozens and dozens of “interoperable” digital currencies creating an “harmonious payment ecosystem”.

There won’t be a single global digital identity service, there will be a series of “interconnected identity networks” engaging in the “free flow of data to promote security”.

There won’t be a global government, there will be international panels of “impartial experts”, appointed by the UN who make “policy recommendations”.

Most or all of the countries of the world will follow most or all of the recommendations, but anyone who calls these panels global governments will be forwarded fact-checks from Snopes or Politifact  highlighting that “UN expert panels do NOT constitute a global government because they have no legislative power”.

This, I suggest, is how  global government will take shape in 2024 and beyond.

Compartmentalized, utterly deniable…but very, very real.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/2024-year-global-government-takes-shape

No one i know believes the climate shite story, they think this is more fake than covid.strange realm we live in.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, octoplex said:

Some of my work involves metalwork lathes and other industrial manufacturing equipment. We research material strengths.

Therefore, we have an employment policy that prevents those who poisoned (vaxxed) themselves to work for us.

It's just too dangerous to hire them.

Aside from it being bad-business to hire stupid people, there is also the very tangible insurance-risk of a machinist dying-suddenly and falling into a lathe or similar. As we underwrite much of our own insurance, that is a unacceptable cost.

We might also be sued in the future for knowingly putting a vulnerable person in that position. The 'vaccinated' should really be in a hospice; not the workplace.  This is not to mention the karmic consequences to me of knowingly hiring someone who is a time-bomb, primed to collapse on the controls of whatever they are doing.

Finally, at my company, we have to consider the psychological impact on other employees of their colleagues dropping dead around them. Basically, we don't even hire the 'vaxxed' for secretarial positions. It's to depressing for the others who didn't self-harm.

How do we determine poison/vax-status? Johns Hopkins famously developed a rapid blood test which tests to see if someone poisoned themselves. We use an in-house equivalent. I wonder how many other companies are doing this?

We screen out the VAX-idiots in minutes. It's not good for them to work with intelligent people anyway; they will feel depressed; they may collapse on equipment; they should be spending their time saying goodbye to loved-ones or taking the trip they always wanted to before they die.

Their final days should not be spent working.

Help them be free.

Don't hire them.

As we speak pharma are likely lobbying governments to impose stiff fines on business that discriminate against their test subjects. Your noble actions are logical and sane but also place pharma vax products in the line of fire. They have a marketing campaign to assure the public that the jab is safe. The coming tide of businesses adopting similar employment screening is seen by pharma and her shareholder as an unmitigated disaster. They won't stand by and let the vax product be criticized and these are people that have bought legal immunity for the injuries they cause can coerce business too. But for now you can be seen as a pioneer trying to tame a new frontier. If enough business follow suit it will be a great victory. The new narrative becomes " if you want to be productive in society don't take toxic pharma products."

• Thanks 1

Breaking: Florida Will be the First Jurisdiction to Halt COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines

Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo calls for halt on Jan. 3, 2024. Alberta must be second! Reasons for halting these failed pharma products

Global Research, January 05, 2024

The State of Florida has called for a halt of the use of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccines, setting a precedent for the implementation of similar decisions not only across the United States, but Worldwide. 

The evidence is overwhelming. 

Read the letter of Florida State Surgeon General Joseph A. Ladapo below

https://www.globalresearch.ca/florida-first-jurisdiction-halt-covid-19-mrna-vaccines/5845239

Coerced and silenced doctors

https://rumble.com/v3zmb8h-coerced-and-silenced-doctors.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

As we speak pharma are likely lobbying governments to impose stiff fines on business that discriminate against their test subjects.

Interesting to hear that.

To be honest, at this point, my intuition about our interview candidates invariably matches the test, so we could operate without it; but with a greater margin of error.

That said, we can also use the existing "Mandatory Drug and Alcohol Testing by Employers" laws to simply claim we are screening for 'drugs', then use the samples to covertly screen for those who will die-suddenly over a lathe etc. Ironically, I am cool with our employees being high on LSD or whatever as long as they do good work; and I wouldn't fire someone for this  perhaps a caution around heavy equipment. But the 'vaxxed' are another level of risk:  I can't have someone dying-suddenly with an oxyacetylene-welding rig ablaze in their hands.

Flambéed-employee is a bad look for any business.

For the well-being of humanity, the 'vaccinated' must be screened out of all the engineering fields; and fast. It's not good for them; it's not good for us. It's abusive of us to employ them.

Collectively, we have a future to build and a society to reconstruct. The hospice-demographic have self-selected out of the human gene-pool. As an employer, I have to take their self-assessment seriously: They don't care about their health, society, or safety-protocols. Nobody wants these people on the workshop floor.

Edited by octoplex
  • Like 2

Like anyone would want a nanny dying suddenly with your infant in her arms. By carrying a Sword of Damocles over her head she thinks thats helping others. She might also discover her relationship status has plummeted on account of most are reluctant to invest time in anyone on death row. Best direct our amorous intentions to those that have a future and are loyal to sane human principals.

93c0f9c86d13eebb55f1f2c99894ac478c86455e5e21e85677eabad19397384b_1.jpg.d0d829ef9404c8c58b8d8eb68db8e530.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, octoplex said:

For the well-being of humanity, the 'vaccinated' must be screened out of the engineering fields; and fast. It's not good for them; it's not good for us. It's abusive of us to employ them.

Would you believe that vaccine injuries were set to bankrupt pharma under a mountain of costly litigation when they were granted judicial immunity? We had the mechanism of judicial remedy to stop them and the government stepped in and out the window goes any previously existing restrait and the death toll soars. Compensation issues buried under a bureaucratic maze of incompetance where the taxpayer foots the bill for those pharma has injured.

40 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

No one i know believes the climate shite story, they think this is more fake than covid.strange realm we live in.

yeah but sadly that might not matter......just bare with me a minute.....so that piece i shared with you there by kit knightly brilliantly explains how they are going to smoothly transition us into the technocratic gulag system and kit has followed that piece with another great piece explaining that the cabal are basically entraining society to become like the brainwashed people in orwell's '1984' by not being able to distinguish reality from the lies or when they can tell the difference, being too afraid to outwardly speak the truth about reality and instead going along with the unreality of the cabals narratives in order to not stand out

passio has spoken for years before the covid scamdemic about how moral reletavism is one of the 4 tenets of the satanic religion and that is essentially what is going on here.

Here's a link to kit's piece below; it's worth a read in full and here is an interesting quote from it that could easily be applied to the covid era especially MASKING:

''To an authoritarian ruling elite insane narratives serve as both loyalty test and humiliation ritual.''

The Perfidious Unreality of the “New Normal”

Edited by Macnamara