Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

57 minutes ago, octoplex said:

I sympathize also with some of the self-poisoners, but this is not a credible statement.

The very definition of intelligence must surely be to recognize patterns and assess basic physics like viral particle sizes and mask perforations.

Can the 'deadly' airborne virus not be contracted via the ocular mucosa?

Why no goggles then?

The entire thing was utterly stupid from day one and anyone with a basic level of intelligence saw through it.

My solution: I ultimately moved to Sweden and lived a totally normal, unmasked; un-distanced; unrestricted life until the idiots burned themselves out. Then I returned to North America.

There are ZERO intelligent people who poisoned themselves. A person who poisons themselves based on fear and propaganda is, sadly, by definition, careless; unconsciously suicidal; negligent and on any other planet would currently be in psychiatric care.

These people made idiots look like geniuses. They betrayed humanity and ultimately destroyed their bodies.

Darwinian evolution in real-time. Quite something to witness: an entire demographic weeding themselves out of the gene-pool, and self-selecting for deletion; from an evolutionary perspective.

I wave them a fond farewell, with a really tiny little flag, and a sad  one-candle cupcake. A fascinating biology lesson; I think we can all agree. Now we can all get back to what we were doing before the zombie-storm happened.

Yes calling it a test of intelligence will be determined upon your definition of intelligence.

Personally I think someone who can design bridges are pretty intelligent, and neuroscientists but I know engineers and neuroscientists like this all jabbed up to the eyeballs ...

Like David says it was a mind virus.

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, octoplex said:

And, very significantly, PASSPORTS. Which were introduced during World War I.

There is a pattern here: Create global terror; introduce more "cattle-roaming" restrictions.

A sparrow can travel without a passport.

We have less freedom than birds.

It could be argued that engineered-division provoked war and sense of nation; passports re-enforced it; and until we reject the passport (our prisoner number, restricting most of us to one zone of the global prison-network) we will remain in the jail.

it seems incredible that my grandfathers generation went to war against germans from another industrialised, christian nation in europe

if a politician today told me that we were at war with germany and that i had to go over there and kill germans i'd tell them where to get off!

no it was some very manipulative people that shoehorned everyone into that and they have done it again in ukraine where neighbouring nations are obliterating each other.....it beggars belief

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, Nip said:

Mind you, Passports might be dispensed with altogether once facial recognition has gone global. Just sayin'

yup, there will be 'interoperable' biomettric databases that allow the hidden globalist cabal to track people anywhere....if your social credit score allows you to travel that is.....and of course you won't be able to use a plane as air travel will be restricted to all but the technocratic class and anyone they wish to throw a perk to

Edited by Macnamara

8 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yes calling it a test of intelligence will be determined upon your definition of intelligence.

Personally I think someone who can design bridges are pretty intelligent, and neuroscientists but I know engineers and neuroscientists like this all jabbed up to the eyeballs ...

Like David says it was a mind virus.

Certainly more intelligent than a fkchad like myself and I saw through it. That's why I say for those not already in the conspiracy community was more matter of grace/spiritual connection that allowed us to see through the veil, rather than pure, what most people would consider intelligence 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, octoplex said:

There is a warped belief in Freemasonry (pedophile club) that if you tell your victims in the public-arena what you are going to do to them, in advance, giving them an opportunity to react, then you have no moral culpability for your crimes if they do not react.

the way mark passio speaks about karmic consequence is that the cabal are order givers who order the order followers to actually carry out the crime

for example he would say that a soldier going over to kill dirt farmers for the cabal in the middle east will suffer the karmic consequence because they were the one who actually did the crime even if they were just following orders

the same would apply to doctors and nurses giving out 'vaccines'. It doesn't matter that the government told them to do it, it was their ACTIONS that enabled the crime

the nuremburg trial came to the same conclusion

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I know engineers and neuroscientists like this all jabbed up to the eyeballs

Exactly.

I used to work in neuroscience and they were almost all alcoholics.

Brain 'scientists' poisoning their brains.

Feels like these impressive university 'degrees' miss out the fundamentals.

Then the funniest thing happened: It turned out that all of the fMRI data from the multi-million dollar scanners we were all using was completely-fabricated - for years! The algorithm that parsed the data didn't work. Almost the entire field of fMRI cognitive-neurocience is quackery, predicated on a broken algorithm.

The discovery of the problem invalidated fifteen years worth of neuroscientific research [Wired Magazine].

It's all fake.

To summarize: Most neuroscientists are total, irredeemable idiots.

Intelligence is so far away from them that it's a tiny dot on the horizon they once saw.

They were first in line for the poison; I'm certain.

Don't forget that the 'professional' classes are accredited by the Freemasonic-degree-system. They are the most compliant and have their fake 'status' to lose if the pedo-elite crumble. The last person to trust on this planet is a 'professional'; especially one with a degree.

I now run my own research company and we no longer hire graduates. It's too hard to de-program them. Easier to start with paid-interns who were not subjected to university. Also, they are much less likely to be Freemasons; another selection-criteria we investigate and appraise. Hire just one Freemason and your entire business is backdoored. Obviously they don't announce their membership, so how do we assess it?

Private detectives.

Edited by octoplex
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Certainly more intelligent than a fkchad like myself and I saw through it. That's why I say for those not already in the conspiracy community was more matter of grace/spiritual connection that allowed us to see through the veil, rather than pure, what most people would consider intelligence 

Question everything and everyone. Look for motives. Ask why. Consider who loses and who benefits. 

Mike Yeadon, for example, had nothing to gain from speaking out. In fact, alot to lose. I'll accept his take on things

Edited by Nip
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Mr H said:

well to borrow from mark passio again....david has also spoken about this:

to build bridges is to use your left brain hemisphere aka your 'intellect' but holistic thinking is done through your right brain hemisphere so if you are only using one or the other you are NOT using intelligence. Intelligence is when both sides are firing in unison allowing the neo cortex and higher order thinking to fire up

passio says this can actually be shown in brain scans where some parts of some peoples brains are literally dark because the synapses are not firing there. To tie this into covid there will be some very intellectual people who lacked the INTELLIGENCE to see the bigger picture

The ickes showed a great video discussing the process of using the whole brain here:

Dr Iain McGilchrist: We are living in a deluded world

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nip said:

Question everything and everyone. Look for motives. Ask why. Consider who loses and who benefits. 

Mike Yeadon, for example, had nothing to gain from speaking out. In fact, alot to lose. I'll accept his take on things

Yeah I'm with Mr Yeadon too...

Not sure he had nothing to gain....

But doubt any normal person has heard of Mr Yeadon. And as I said before if you are not already in the conspiracy game you don't question everything the government does especially on such matters, until you experience that aha moment. Weren't you like this at one stage of your life? Clueless about such matters? Not out of stupidity. You just don't expect such evil to be perpetrated...

Sure, penny maybe should have dropped by now, with 3 years of hindsight, but as the Wiseman Ace Ventura once said..

"Denial, can be an ugly thing"

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well to borrow from mark passio again....david has also spoken about this:

to build bridges is to use your left brain hemisphere aka your 'intellect' but holistic thinking is done through your right brain hemisphere so if you are only using one or the other you are NOT using intelligence. Intelligence is when both sides are firing in unison allowing the neo cortex and higher order thinking to fire up

passio says this can actually be shown in brain scans where some parts of some peoples brains are literally dark because the synapses are not firing there. To tie this into covid there will be some very intellectual people who lacked the INTELLIGENCE to see the bigger picture

The ickes showed a great video discussing the process of using the whole brain here:

Dr Iain McGilchrist: We are living in a deluded world

Yeah sure. If that's your definition of intelligence. Then they probably aren't intelligent.

Per standard and generally accepted definitions of intelligence, I would say these folks are intelligent. But just my opinion..

55 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Earlier I was asking why we were not force vaccinated and perhaps it's that prime directive that shackled them.

nah i don't think so because plenty of regimes under cabal control have done the most horrific things to people

i think they haven't got that ugly yet because the american people are still armed. if they can take their guns away from them things could get very bad because there will be no check on their power

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Per standard and generally accepted definitions of intelligence, I would say these folks are intelligent. But just my opinion..

yeah but the standard and generally accepted view was to take the covid jabs so i'm not going to concern myself with that. I'm too intelligent for that! which is why i would call those people intellectual rather than intelligent; an intellectual person can be as blind as a bat to many things

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Their biggest mistake…..

They knew that the human collective consciousness was reaching a higher vibration ‘awakening state’, but they underestimated the amount of awake souls because they cannot feel us, only compute.

They have realised their evaluation error.  And they are scared. They are scrambling to launch their “new world order".  Their attacks are becoming more direct and obvious, almost laughable.

The attacks will increase.  They will try by all means to stop more people from waking up.

They will try by all means to stop the awake from awakening others.  They will try by all means to portray the awake as insane.

Whatever they do, it doesn't matter.  The quantum leap has already occurred.  It is unstoppable.  Humanity already contemplates plants and animals as souls that vibrate.  Humanity already respects mother earth.  Humanity already understands that there is no separation.

The souls who are now incarnating already come as teachers.  No more experimenting.  They only incarnate to teach to love. We are witnessing total change. The transition could take a few months or a few years.  But it is unstoppable.

I feel it, I see it.  Whatever happens during the transition, remember one thing: it was you who offered yourself.  To be here and now.  Whatever happens.  Whatever you see, remember you are the engines of change.  Only one thing is required of you.  Only one….

Don't be "food".  It is the only thing you have to do.  A simple thing.  Don't be food.  The human being is one of the most powerful generators that exist.  We are whirlpools.  Depending on what you focus on, you create high or low frequencies. 

They, dark entities, feed on low frequencies. We have been feeding them for millennia due to the elaborate ‘matrix’ that they lure us into.

The awakening of humanity has tilted the collective vortex towards higher frequencies.  This is why they are attacking with such ferocity. 

They are starving.

Connect with your soul.  And watch yourself.

If your soul resonates with these words, don't give a second of your existence anymore to be their food. 

Eliminate the low passions (vibrations) of your life.  Hatred, resentment, envy, fear, vices, junk foods, lies, selfishness, sadness, distrust - all food for the dark ones. 

Be aware of your emotions.

If on any occasion you feel in any of these low vibrations, ipso facto change your energy.  Put on some music that will lift you up. Sing.  Dance.  Breathe. Hug a friend, your dog. Hug your mom. Walk in nature.  Meditate.  Exercise. 
Do whatever it takes to feed love - God. 

Always be aware. 

The only thing that is asked of you is not to feed the dark hordes.  Feed your soul with everything that helps you get up.  If you get used to living in the frequency of love, your reality will change to your will without effort.  You are a powerful being.  You are unstoppable.  Don't fear anything.  Free your mind from the "matrix".  Focus your attention on what you want.  But above all, have fun, be happy, smile, sing, dance and spread Love. We are alive by loving everything. You are part of it.  Together with the stars and the sun.  And to all the galaxies of the universe….

You are love.   💗

THEY UNDERESTIMATE US!!!

God Bless you all. 

I love you 

Edited by rebornsteve
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yeah but the standard and generally accepted view was to take the covid jabs so i'm not going to concern myself with that. I'm too intelligent for that! which is why i would call those people intellectual rather than intelligent; an intellectual person can be as blind as a bat to many things

Well when we start to change the meanings of words we start to dance on icy grounds... in terms of honest debate 

Edited by Mr H

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i think they haven't got that ugly yet because the american people are still armed.

Agreed. American people could potentially decide the fate of Europe and the West.

"The only hope that we have right now is that the United States will turn this around. The Europeans, I believe, are almost powerless to stop it at this point. They gave up their guns. They are not armed anymore."

Chris Langan - The Current Situation in Europe - CTMU

https://www.thinkspot.com/online_content/chris-langan/chris-langan-the-current-situation-in-europe-ctmu/37uQ8r/Event#!

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

did we change the meanings or did they?

that's a good video i posted...well worth a watch!

The word intelligence been around for a while. Longer I suspect than Mr Passio.

Using your logic, I could change the generally accepted meaning of the word "and" to something I prefer, because the jab was generally accepted, and therefore anything generally accepted can be changed....

34 minutes ago, Mr H said:

...the jab was generally accepted, and therefore anything generally accepted can be changed....

I'm not necessarily contesting this statement, but on what basis did you determine that the poison (jab) was "generally accepted"?

1. Can we trust a poisoner to accurately report how many he poisoned?

2. Might a poisoner intentionally create the impression that his poison is popular?

3. Do most people announce they are un-poisoned; or do they keep quiet while the zombies die-suddenly?

4. Might some people who were not poisoned say that they are poisoned to avoid conflicts during this dying-suddenly phase?

Many people even made fake-vaccination cards to cross borders. In the USA the cards were hand-written. You could get batches of them and fill it in yourself. People who were not poisoned were traveling as freely as the poisoned, while entirely fucking with the data; even if the data-collection was legit (it wasn't).

Add to that the doctors who shot the 'vaccines' into their trash cans and then signed their patients' cards; out of compassion and intelligence.

Imagine that!

The data is all a lie because it is data from known killers.

Even they don't know how many they poisoned because we fucked with them at every step of the way.

I personally fucked with their data at almost every opportunity, as did most people I know.

Edited by octoplex
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

and who would have bet on the british police locking british people in their homes like common criminals whilst british doctors and nurses injected them with experimental bioweapons?

Milgram says they would

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'd like to point out that it was their obedient workers that they targeted, it was those obedient to and fearful of government, it was their own Sheep that they targeted with Covax.

And yet those who do not trust the government and do not trust vaccines especially Covax where able to avoid taking it. I can only assume that they targeted the easy to fool masses first. Or maybe it wasn't about the who, but the how many.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

Their biggest mistake…..

They knew that the human collective consciousness was reaching a higher vibration ‘awakening state’, but they underestimated the amount of awake souls because they cannot feel us, only compute.

They have realised their evaluation error.  And they are scared. They are scrambling to launch their “new world order".  Their attacks are becoming more direct and obvious, almost laughable.

The attacks will increase.  They will try by all means to stop more people from waking up.

They will try by all means to stop the awake from awakening others.  They will try by all means to portray the awake as insane.

Whatever they do, it doesn't matter.  The quantum leap has already occurred.  It is unstoppable.  Humanity already contemplates plants and animals as souls that vibrate.  Humanity already respects mother earth.  Humanity already understands that there is no separation.

The souls who are now incarnating already come as teachers.  No more experimenting.  They only incarnate to teach to love. We are witnessing total change. The transition could take a few months or a few years.  But it is unstoppable.

I feel it, I see it.  Whatever happens during the transition, remember one thing: it was you who offered yourself.  To be here and now.  Whatever happens.  Whatever you see, remember you are the engines of change.  Only one thing is required of you.  Only one….

Don't be "food".  It is the only thing you have to do.  A simple thing.  Don't be food.  The human being is one of the most powerful generators that exist.  We are whirlpools.  Depending on what you focus on, you create high or low frequencies. 

They, dark entities, feed on low frequencies. We have been feeding them for millennia due to the elaborate ‘matrix’ that they lure us into.

The awakening of humanity has tilted the collective vortex towards higher frequencies.  This is why they are attacking with such ferocity. 

They are starving.

Connect with your soul.  And watch yourself.

If your soul resonates with these words, don't give a second of your existence anymore to be their food. 

Eliminate the low passions (vibrations) of your life.  Hatred, resentment, envy, fear, vices, junk foods, lies, selfishness, sadness, distrust - all food for the dark ones. 

Be aware of your emotions.

If on any occasion you feel in any of these low vibrations, ipso facto change your energy.  Put on some music that will lift you up. Sing.  Dance.  Breathe. Hug a friend, your dog. Hug your mom. Walk in nature.  Meditate.  Exercise. 
Do whatever it takes to feed love - God. 

Always be aware. 

The only thing that is asked of you is not to feed the dark hordes.  Feed your soul with everything that helps you get up.  If you get used to living in the frequency of love, your reality will change to your will without effort.  You are a powerful being.  You are unstoppable.  Don't fear anything.  Free your mind from the "matrix".  Focus your attention on what you want.  But above all, have fun, be happy, smile, sing, dance and spread Love. We are alive by loving everything. You are part of it.  Together with the stars and the sun.  And to all the galaxies of the universe….

You are love.   💗

THEY UNDERESTIMATE US!!!

God Bless you all. 

I love you 

Beautifully put

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i think they haven't got that ugly yet because the american people are still armed. if they can take their guns away from them things could get very bad because there will be no check on their power

This is a very interesting point.

Given this, do you feel that the USA is the best geographical region to reside in at the moment? Preferable to, for example, Eastern Europe where there are plenty of civilian guns under floorboards still? There is a lot of open-carry in Croatia; as one example, which I have seen first hand.

Europe is less gun-starved than it may appear. Especially in the East. It is just not documented. Hiding guns from the government (pedo-freemasons) was a lesson that Eastern Europe learned a long time ago.

If not the USA, I wonder: What would be your top three picks for countries-to-ride-out-the-final-battle in?

Thanks!

Edited by octoplex

Remember the symbolism from London Olympics 2012?

Ever seen the film Children of Men? -  The film is set in 2027, when two decades of human infertility have left society on the brink of collapse.

The film was released 2006.

In this clip, the flu pandemic of 2008 is mentioned. September 2008 is actually when Swine Flu was first “confirmed”. Credit to DD Denslow on X for piecing most of this together.

https://x.com/wolsned/status/1743716799231742270?s=46

Check the jumper out Clive Owen’s character is wearing…

IMG_4315.png

IMG_4314.png