Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

40 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

History is not without a few examples of prosperous merchant cities with free markets and all manner of cultures trading peacefully. Sadly, when reflecting upon that I am tempted to see 'national unity' as a concept destructive to the ideal conditions for man. Government imposition of trade barriers and tarrifs and labyrinthan bureaucracy has crushed our potential to act freely.

39 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

To be honest i really dont see national identity going in at least 100 years. To many people still see themselves as british,american,french etc.

if you look at what the cabal have been upto over the last century though we can see that out of every orchestrated crisis whether the covid one or the wars, they pushed for a more centralised and globalised infrastructure

so after world war 1 they created the league of nations and then after world war 2 they created the united nations, world bank, IMF, the european economic community then after the vietnam war they created the trilateral commission which is closely tied to the european union

after the migrant crisis they got governments to sign the UN migration compact

after covid they are pushing for governments to give away national sovereignty to the world health organisation's pandemic treaty

the pattern is clear and the mass immigration is how they change the people of the nation itself so that there are less and less that identity with that nation so that people will look increasingly towards globalised leadership for their guidance

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 5

10 stages of genocide

01- Classification- ( unvaccinated identified as target group constituting a threat)

02- Symbolization- ( making target group object of visual differentiation, masks, social distancing, vaccines)

03- Discrimination- ( no access without vaccine QR codes, denial of basic human rights to non-conformists)

04- Dehumanization- ( filthy germ-ridden vermin, threat to life, criminally-insane conspiracy theorists, selfish, psychopathic)

05- Organization- (Rockefeller 2010 Operation Lockstep. Event 201, rehearsing scenarios, planning, management of dissent, duration of phases)

06- Polarization- ( fanning the flames with propaganda, put pressure on target group, censorship rampant, fact checkers)

07- Preparation- ( isolating, deporting target group)

08- Persecution- ( property seized or destroyed, persons seized, forced to wear symbol, quaranteen camps, re-education)

09- Extermination- (people under the spell of the mass psychosis may feel relieved at the news that the unclean were rounded up and exterminated)

10- Denial- (scapegoat the victims as responsible for their own demise, murder witnesses, the genocide lauded as a salvation. A day may come where these genocidal maniacs are celebrated as the saviors of mankind. Absolute denial. Life goes on. The perfect genocide)

Well, we got to stage 06. This time.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

if you look at what the cabal have been upto over the last century though we can see that out of every orchestrated crisis whether the covid one or the wars, they pushed for a more centralised and globalised infrastructure

so after world war 1 they created the league of nations and then after world war 2 they created the united nations, world bank, IMF, the european economic community then after the vietnam war they created the trilateral commission which is closely tied to the european union

after the migrant crisis they got governments to sign the UN migration compact

after covid they are pushing for governments to give away national sovereignty to the world health organisation's pandemic treaty

the pattern is clear and the mass immigration is how they change the people of the nation itself so that there are less and less that identity with that nation so that people will look increasingly towards globalised leadership for their guidance

Maybe one day this will come to pass. But for now its going to take some time.

51 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

That can go south too if the people start liking the idea of governing themselves. Covid was a sort of IQ test and those that succumbed lacked the intellectual ability to preserve their own lives and health and the surviving masses have higher consentrations of capable and intellectually in best shape. Meaning as time passes chances are better that the idea of anything more than a small limited representative government become something we will no longer tolerate. Of those I have discussed the issue of the acceptance of a world government with have mostly negative feelings about it. Possibly our acceptance of it or not won't impede it's implementation either way but universal acceptance of it as something people will embrace has not been demonstrated that I know of.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Covid was a sort of IQ test and those that succumbed lacked the intellectual ability to preserve their own lives and health and the surviving masses have higher consentrations of capable and intellectually in best shape. Meaning as time passes chances are better that the idea of anything more than a small limited representative government become something we will no longer tolerate. Of those I have discussed the issue of the acceptance of a world government with have mostly negative feelings about it. Possibly our accetance of it or not won't impede it's implementation either way but universal acceptance of it has not been demonstrated that I know of.

Yeah I'm not sure was intelligence test..

I know plenty of highly intelligent folk who got the jab....

Those already in the conspiracy community obviously wouldn't go for it....

For normal people who saw through it, I think it was more a case of grace.

I think it's difficult for folks in this community to remember and understand what it's like being a normie and how difficult it is to make a first step of breaking the illusion even though to the community it is obvious.....

I have to remind myself of this from time to time when I get angry with these folks.

The people who took it a step further, calling for antivaxers to be locked up was unforgivable for me personally and those that used it to virtue signal on social media taking pictures of themselves with a needle up their backsides were just plain stupid people for me...

But I do have some sympathy for Joe average out there.... even though on occasion I do get upset about it still...

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I know plenty of highly intelligent folk who got the jab....

I sympathize also with some of the self-poisoners, but this is not a credible statement.

The very definition of intelligence must surely be to recognize patterns and assess basic physics like viral particle sizes and mask perforations.

Can the 'deadly' airborne virus not be contracted via the ocular mucosa?

Why no goggles then?

The entire thing was utterly stupid from day one and anyone with a basic level of intelligence saw through it.

My solution: I ultimately moved to Sweden and lived a totally normal, unmasked; un-distanced; unrestricted life until the idiots burned themselves out. Then I returned to North America.

There are ZERO intelligent people who poisoned themselves. A person who poisons themselves based on fear and propaganda is, sadly, by definition, careless; unconsciously suicidal; negligent and on any other planet would currently be in psychiatric care.

These people made idiots look like geniuses. They betrayed humanity and ultimately destroyed their bodies.

Darwinian evolution in real-time. Quite something to witness: an entire demographic weeding themselves out of the gene-pool, and self-selecting for deletion; from an evolutionary perspective.

I wave them a fond farewell, with a really tiny little flag, and a sad  one-candle cupcake. A fascinating biology lesson; I think we can all agree. Now we can all get back to what we were doing before the zombie-storm happened.

Edited by octoplex
spelling
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Here comes our man again with what i am sure will be another film to blow the whole medical mafia into oblivion.

The Highwire with Del Bigtree

ANDREW WAKEFIELD ON HIS NEW FILM, PROTOCOL-7

Dr. Andrew Wakefield returns to The HighWire with the worldwide premiere of the trailer for his new highly anticipated film, Protocol-7, chronicling the true story of the historic lawsuit against Merck for fraudulent activity behind the mumps portion of their MMR vaccine. Warrior Mom author Tracy Slepcevic also joins Del to discuss the upcoming Autism Health Summit in San Antonio and the dynamic speakers that will be part of it, including producers from Protocol-7.

Duration 00:40:39

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZvRhkijZ6m6S/

ZvRhkijZ6m6S_640x360.webp.3305a4497c4117526b554939d85fbdd1.webp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Mr H said:

For normal people who saw through it, I think it was more a case of grace.

Maybe. For me though, if the word 'experimental' hadn't been attached to the jab, I might have been duped into taking it very early on. 

42 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

That can go south too if the people start liking the idea of governing themselves. Covid was a sort of IQ test and those that succumbed lacked the intellectual ability to preserve their own lives and health and the surviving masses have higher consentrations of capable and intellectually in best shape. Meaning as time passes chances are better that the idea of anything more than a small limited representative government become something we will no longer tolerate. Of those I have discussed the issue of the acceptance of a world government with have mostly negative feelings about it. Possibly our acceptance of it or not won't impede it's implementation either way but universal acceptance of it as something people will embrace has not been demonstrated that I know of.

so a big part of the problem is that for whatever reasons people are driven by expediency.....

in the covid scandemic they were afraid of losing their jobs, being unable to go to cafes, shops and gigs etc and of becoming social pariahs if they didn't take the jab so it was expedient to take it

being pro-freedom is INCONVENIENT. Most people don't want to walk the harder path for the longer term goal. They want expediency for short term things whether they be wants or needs or perceived needs...

And its that dynamic that concerns me....that people will go along with each part of the great reset because the roll out of it will be designed to be expedient to people

How do you INSPIRE people to walk another path that may actually be harder? Religion catches a lot of flak but regards of peoples view of it you have to admit it has had the ability to get people to walk harder paths. So what does that for people in a largely secular, post religion, hi-tech society?

I'm not saying it can't be done.....just that it needs something with a spark of magic

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nip said:

Maybe. For me though, if the word 'experimental' hadn't been attached to the jab, I might have been duped into taking it very early on. 

An honest inquiry to satisfy my curiosity: Were you aware, at the time, that vaccines typically go through over a decade of clinical trials and that trial-participants are paid thousands of dollars to participate? Were you aware of the reasons that this was our 'rule' in our culture? Were you familiar with Thalidomide?

This is not a critique of your reaction. I'm just curious about why swathes of the public were so naive about even the most basic safety-protocols in medical-science, established over hundreds-of-years.

Edited by octoplex

7 minutes ago, Nip said:

Theres another odd thing that we were even told it was experimental. I remember my mind boggling when I first heard that. They had to know it would scare plenty of people so why not just say the stuff is safe and call it a day? Was this for the benefit of insurance corporations to adjust policies accordingly?

45 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Maybe one day this will come to pass. But for now its going to take some time.

no it's all coming down the pipe fast, hence all the urgency to my comments on this forum.....people think we have time....we don't

2024: The Year Global Government Takes Shape

by Tyler Durden
Wednesday, Jan 03, 2024 - 04:40 AM

Authored by Kit Knightly via Off-Guardian.org,

Global government is the endgame. We know that.

That’s where the three main pillars of global rule come in:

1. Digital Money

2. Digital ID

3. “Climate Action”

Let’s take a look at each one in turn.

1. DIGITAL MONEY

Over 90% of the nations of the world are currently in the process of introducing a new digital currency issued by their central bank. OffG – and others – have been covering the push for a Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) for years now, to the point where we don’t need to rehash old talking points here.

Simply put, entirely digital money enables total surveillance of every transaction. If the currency is programmable, it would also allow control of every transaction.

You can read our extensive back-catalogue on CBDCs for more detail.

Clearly CBDCs are a potentially dystopian nightmare which will infringe the rights of anyone forced to use them….but how are they a building block of global government?

The answer to that is “interoperability”.

While the world’s national CBDCs will notionally be separate from one another, the majority are being coded to recognize and interact with each other. They are almost all being developed along guidelines produced by the Bank of International Settlements and other globalist financial institutions, and they are all being programed by the same handful of tech giants.

June 2023 report for the World Economic Forum noted the importance of “Central Bank Digital Currency Global Interoperability Principles” and concluded:

It is crucial for central banks to prioritize interoperability considerations early in the design process by adhering to a set of guiding principles. To facilitate global coordination and ensure harmonious implementation of CBDCs, the development of a comprehensive set of principles and standards becomes imperative. Drawing upon previous research and collaborative efforts, this set of principles can serve as a robust foundation, guiding central banks to proactively consider interoperability from the outset of their CBDC initiatives. By adopting these principles, central banks can work towards creating a cohesive and interconnected CBDC ecosystem.

Commenting on the report, the World Economic Forum website noted [emphasis added]:

To ensure successful implementation and promote interoperability, global coordination becomes paramount […] adhering to interoperability principles, CBDCs can advance harmoniously, leading to efficient and interconnected digital payment systems.

It doesn’t take a genius to decode “global coordination”, “cohesive ecosystem”, “harmonious advancement” and “interconnected payment systems”.

There is no practical difference between 195 “interoperable” and interconnected digital currencies, and one single global currency.

In fact “interoperability” is the watchword for all globalist power structures moving forward. Which leads us neatly onto…

2. DIGITAL IDENTITY

The global push for mandatory digital identities is even older than the digital currency agenda, dating back to the turn of the century and Tony Blair’s “national identity cards”.

For decades it has been a “solution” posited to every “problem”.

Terrorism? Digital identity will keep you safe.

Illegal immigration? Digital identity will secure the border.

Pandemic? Digital identity will keep track of who is vaccinated and who is not.

AI? Digital identity will prove who’s human.

Poverty? Digital identity will “promote financial inclusion”

Clearly, just as with CBDCs, a far-reaching digital identity service is a threat to human rights. And, just as with CBDCs, if you interconnect national digital identity platforms you can build a global system.

Again, it’s all about “interoperability”. They use the exact same language.

The World Bank’s Identity4Development program claims:

Interoperability is crucial for developing efficient, sustainable, and useful identity ecosystems.

The Nordic and Baltic Ministers for Digitalization publicly called for “cross-border” operational digital IDs.

NGOs like Open Identity Exchange(OIX) are publishing reports on “the need for data standards to enable interoperability of Digital IDs both in federations within an ID ecosystem, and across ID ecosystems.”.

The list of national governments introducing digital IDs, “partnering” with corporate giants to do so and/or promoting “cross border interoperability” is long, and growing longer all the time.

In October 2023 the United Nations Development Program published their “guidelines” for the design and use of digital identities.

There is no practical difference between 195 networked digital identity platforms and one single global identity program.

OK, so they have global currency and identity programs in place. Now they can control and monitor everyone’s movements, financial transactions, health and more. That’s surveillance and control mechanism, all handled in a distributed model designed to obfuscate the very existence of a global government.

But what about policy?

How does this global government hand down policy and legislation without giving away its existence?

Climate change, that’s how.

3. “CLIMATE ACTION”

Climate Change has been at the forefront of the globalist agenda for years. It is the Trojan horse of the antihuman technocrat.

As long ago as 2010, noted Climate Change “experts” were suggesting that “humans are not evolved enough” to combat climate change and that “It may be necessary to put democracy on hold for a while.”

More recently, in 2019, Bloomberg was publishing articles with headlines like “Climate Change Will Kill National Sovereignty As We Know It”, and academics are telling us:

States will remain unable to solve global crises like climate change until they let go of their sovereignty

For years climate change has been sold as the reason we might be “forced” to abandon democracy or sovereignty.

Alongside this, there is a prolonged propaganda narrative dedicated to changing “climate change” from an environmental issue into an everything issue.

At this point all national governments agree “climate change” is an urgent problem requiring global cooperation to solve. They host massive summits at which they sign international agreements, binding nation states to certain policies, for the sake of the planet.

Having established that model, they are now widening the “climate change” purview. Changing “climate change” into the answer to every question:

Obviously, “climate change” was always going to impact energy and transport.

Following Covid, “climate change” has already been re-branded a “health crisis”.

Now we’re being told “climate change” is generating a food crisis.

We’re being told that international trade needs to be climate conscious.

We’re being told by the World Bank that education reform will help the fight against climate change.

We’re being told by the IMF that every country in the world should tax carbon and, in a recent cross-over episode, that CBDCs can be good for the environment.

See how it works?

Agriculture & food, public health, energy & transport, trade, fiscal & taxation policy, even education. Almost every area of government is now potentially covered by the “climate change” umbrella.

They no longer need a one-world government, they just need a single panel of “impartial international climate change experts” working to save the planet.

Through the lens of “climate change”, these experts would be empowered to dictate – sorry, recommend – government policy in almost every area of life to every nation on the planet.

Do you see it yet?

This is global government in the modern world, not centralised but distributed. Cloud computing. A supranational corporate-technocrat hivemind. With no official existence or authority, and therefore no accountability, and funneling all their policy decisions through one filter – climate change.

There won’t be a single global currency, there will be dozens and dozens of “interoperable” digital currencies creating an “harmonious payment ecosystem”.

There won’t be a single global digital identity service, there will be a series of “interconnected identity networks” engaging in the “free flow of data to promote security”.

There won’t be a global government, there will be international panels of “impartial experts”, appointed by the UN who make “policy recommendations”.

Most or all of the countries of the world will follow most or all of the recommendations, but anyone who calls these panels global governments will be forwarded fact-checks from Snopes or Politifact  highlighting that “UN expert panels do NOT constitute a global government because they have no legislative power”.

This, I suggest, is how  global government will take shape in 2024 and beyond.

Compartmentalized, utterly deniable…but very, very real.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/2024-year-global-government-takes-shape

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, octoplex said:

An honest inquiry to satisfy my curiosity: Were you aware, at the time, that vaccines typically go through over a decade of clinical trials and that trial-participants are paid thousands of dollars to participate? Were you aware of the reasons that this was our 'rule' in our culture? Were you familiar with Thalidomide?

This is not a critique of your reaction. I'm just curious about why swathes of the public were so naive about even the most basic safety-protocols in medical-science, established over hundreds-of-years.

Yes. I was very aware beforehand Furthermore, that was the reason given for the term;'experimental'. Dunno about others

Edited by Nip
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

There's another odd thing that we were even told it was experimental... They had to know it would scare plenty of people so why not just say the stuff is safe and call it a day?

There is a warped belief in Freemasonry (pedophile club) that if you tell your victims in the public-arena what you are going to do to them, in advance, giving them an opportunity to react, then you have no moral culpability for your crimes if they do not react.

Perhaps others here are more familiar with this concept and can offer a perspective.

Edited by octoplex
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, octoplex said:

There is a warped belief in Freemasonry (pedophile club) that if you tell your victims in the public-arena what you are going to do to them, in advance, giving them an opportunity to react, then you have no moral culpability for your crimes if they do not react.

Perhaps others here are more familiar with this concept and can offer a perspective.

Also, when you hear the mayor of NY is offering a free cheeseburger with a side of fries and a donut (the unhealthiest of foods) as an incentive to get the jab, I knew they had no interest in my good health

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, octoplex said:

The way I heard it was that the harm done to us has to appear as our fault not theirs. I think more precisely there was a small anecdote illustrating this principal whereby you fall into a deep hole and a passerby refuses to slide the ladder beside the hole down to you. The passerby has no culpability for injuries to the person in the hole. In the hospital you came in voluntarily but they don't kill directly for some reason. No blood on their hands provided it looks like we submitted to it voluntarily. Earlier I was asking why we were not force vaccinated and perhaps it's that prime directive that shackled them.

The hospital admittance form thrust at you as you bleed to death is the consent and acceptance of treatment regardless the outcome. Has to look like you asked for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

so after world war 1 they created the league of nations and then after world war 2 they created the united nations, world bank, IMF, the european economic community

And, very significantly, PASSPORTS. Which were introduced during World War I.

There is a pattern here: Create global terror; introduce more "cattle-roaming" restrictions.

A sparrow can travel without a passport.

We have less freedom than birds.

It could be argued that engineered-division provoked war and sense of nation; passports re-enforced it; and until we reject the passport (our prisoner number, restricting most of us to one zone of the global prison-network) we will remain in the jail.

Edited by octoplex
  • Like 3

Just now, octoplex said:

And, very significantly, PASSPORTS. Which were introduced during World War I.

There is a pattern here: Create global terror; introduce more "cattle-roaming" restrictions.

A sparrow can travel without a passport.

We have less freedom than birds.

It could be argued that division provoked war and sense of nation; passports re-enforced it; and until we reject the passport (our prisoner number, restricting us to one zone of the global prison-network) we will remain in the jail.

Mind you, Passports might be dispensed with altogether once facial recognition has gone global. Just sayin'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/5/2024 at 1:28 AM, Macnamara said:

I don't think it was mockery....more satire as a way of making a point. You see the poster you were defending has tried to quash discussion in other areas too for example we were told that our concerns about mass immigration were just our 'fear of loss'. Well you try telling the parents of any young woman who has been raped by a migrant that their concerns about mass, unchecked immigration are just a 'fear of loss'

you see what they are doing is attempting to invalidate peoples legitimate concerns.....and it's not appreciated because i think we all get gaslit quite enough off the forum without having to put up with it here too. I'm not going to be told that what i can see clearly is happening is not happening. That tends to make me dig my heels in

I would actually agree with a lot of what you post here. I get frustrated at times with the same poster as it comes across a lot like 'love and light' at times. But as always, everyone makes good points at times, and I think their initial point had merit. 

Edited by BornFreeNowAgain
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Nip said:

Mind you, Passports might be dispensed with altogether once facial recognition has gone global. Just sayin'

Maybe, but judging from my experiences here in the North American ground-war, there will not be sufficient complicity, both in the public arena, but also among those who are intelligent enough to design and program such a system.

We reach an interesting paradox for the pedo-elite: Those who can build these systems are programmers. These programmers must have good logic skills to do their work. Initially, some of these programmers were taken-by-surprise and conformed with the pedo-media-fearstorm. However, now the dust has settled, they are applying basic logic to the mass-poisoning ('vaccine') scam and there is too much general awareness of the fraud.

In other words: The level of intelligence (logical programming skills) required to implement more advanced border-prison-walls is not compatible with the level of stupidity required to build such a system. Remember, the richest (and most child-labor-exploitative) surveillance-company in the world (Apple) couldn't even get their MacBook Air 'butterfly' keyboards to work; for years and years.

Basically: Most of their technology is shit. Smoke and mirrors.

Besides, widespread facial-recognition at borders means that a border could be entirely knocked out with EMP.

You can't EMP a man in a border-agents uniform asking questions.

They are painting themselves into a dismal corner here with their tech-solves-everything delusion.

Evil attracts stupid.

It's over for the pedofreemasons.

Edited by octoplex
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I would actually agree with a lot of what you post here. I get frustrated at times with the same poster as it comes across a lot like 'love and light' at times. But as always, everyone makes good points at times, and I think their initial point had merit. 

ok....i think a few things got under my skin that day. Peace

• Like 3