Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

When I was younger I always thought it strange that someone without ANY knowledge or qualifications of the industry can become head minister of the country for that industry. Then they just swap the jobs amongst themselves.

Wish real world was like that ...😆

As a consequence, incompetence is rife amongst these characters. The so-called CV debacle was enough evidence of that. I mean, seriously and for example, what did Matt Wankock know about disease anyway. Their arrogance is premier league standard. I'd suggest that their poncing around in and out of  No 10 - who knows who the fuck they are waving to - in their Savile Row suits and ties is sufficient for most of us to .......

Man Vomiting Toilet Stock Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from  Dreamstime

It's a power trip for some of the the most dishonest,  incapable, incompetent, pathetic, dishonourable, self-righteous, priviliged , idle, third-class, stuck-up w@nkers in society.

Anyone thinking that they care an iota about the rest of us - apart from themselves -  needs serious help

Oh yeah .... And, btw, I'm not angry

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Then they just swap the jobs amongst themselves.

It's called a 're-shuffle', in the hopes that they'll all do better in different positions.

If all you've done for four years is scheme, plot and scam to try and beat the opposition party in the next election then what do you think will happen when such people actually get elected.

Edited by Nemo

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

then i'm sure we can expect both you and robin to cease posting in this thread......to avoid damaging yourselves

Nah, I will keep checking in on this thread as I have said in the past to 'to learn as much as I need to just stay one step ahead of the game'. But thanks for proving my point, a very knowledgeable poster descending in to mocking to justify whatever you feel you need to justify. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, numnuts said:

On various threads, on various internet forums, I did happen to notice a decrease in 77th Brigade (and their ilk) activity, during the festive period. Rumour has it that they were all summoned to attend their nearest society establishment, on Christmas Eve, then they did anything that they were told to do for several nights. And one didn't even have to pay them. They were not released back in to the community, until New Year's Day. All for charity and England of course.

They have been pushing the 'just leave the countryside alone, it isn't for humans' agenda quite hard lately. The latest catchphrase seems to be 'nature can bounce back'. This is quite something, given what the water companies still get away with. Their idea of rewilding seems to be pumping loads of turds and other nasty substances in to our rivers and coastal areas. 

As has been mentioned before, when excess deaths become the norm, it is very disingenuous to not keep comparing every passing year with the year before they became the norm. In this case, 2019. The existing model wasn't conceived with what we have been experiencing in mind. Same as with the ambulance protocols, which no one seems happy to just ditch, even on a temporary basis.  

The notion of corporate homicide is a PTB wet dream. Their minions get to do anything they like, then, in one way or the other, the taxpayer ends up forking out.

Just imagine if Konstipated Keir also ends up getting afflicted with SPS, before he finally gets to take his next dump. OMG.

Keir-Starmer-.jpg

Konstipated is just the half of it, he looks quite robotic too. Controller puts in a chip and he starts off : ’ We need bigger, deeper, longer lockdown to stop the latest COVID variants. Israel must defend itself and has not yet bombed or shot nearly enough Palestinians to justify a ceasefire.. exterminate all non robots! Vote New Labour for a dynamic mechanised leader’

On 1/2/2024 at 3:52 PM, Macnamara said:

'save granny' and be part of society.

An effective propaganda phrase, but one that further convinced me it was all a bogus psyop.

Every year around 30,000 grannies who could be saved aren't - they die of hypothermia during the winter.

This information is given in books and articles by John Pilger and a few others, but of course is never aired by the legacy mass media. So the average Joe knows no better and proceeds to the Convid Vacccination Centre to get his jabs, so thinking he's 'saving granny'.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I often hear that the 'snakeoil' salesman of early American lore (one that sold medicinal potions and herbs informally) evolved into our modern pharmaceutical industry. Competitors rather.

Were these salesmen really selling potions that were worthless?

In our time anyone providing alternatives to pharma are demonized and dismissed as charlatans.

Could it be that the slur against those providing traditional time tested remedies back then were treated as charlatans because, again, they were trespassing on territory pharma had it's sights on?

Why would providers of natural healing potions of the past need to cheat their clients? The myth that these providers sold bogus remedies assumes that there were no such remedies available which is patently false.

The pharma products marketed as natural and safe (back then) were not. They must not be confused with genuine natural potion providers sold in the same period.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

Picture a multibillion dollar pharmaceutical empire facing the untapped black market for drugs. Sure, they just walked away from that without an effort to tap this potential illicit drugs market. More like street drugs became another division of pharma. Pharma owned and operated foreign drug cartels so powerful they can kill judges and politicians. Always wondered why these cartels were so powerful and seemingly unstoppable. The DEA is the pharma branch that disposes of competitors to the street drug market. I think we will be shocked to uncover the strategies employed by pharma to keep us sick by creating a depressing societal climate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

More like street drugs became another division of pharma

It’s funny you should say that, here in Cambridgeshire there is an old old drugs culture what with all the university’s and Dutch contingent etc.

There are social workers, police officers, council members, nhs staff and other authority figures who are openly involved in the drugs trade, it’s a protected racket which involves manipulating people into buying THEIR drugs which are total shite, but its a means to an end because the real goal is to get the users strung out seeking help for addiction or mental health related problems- this is where the pharmaceutical aspect takes over alongside government referrals and care contracts. (A lot of social workers and nhs staff actually own stocks in various pharmaceutical preparation companies- it’s in their INTEREST to get people addicted and sent through the system. It’s a very cunning business model.) 

The whole illegal drugs industry is basically ran by the state, for the state, with their cartel bedfellows, who together are making TRILLIONS from the western nations.

I don’t think people realise the scale of what is happening. 

Faceless narcos in South America  have more influence over uk politics than any of our politicians. You’ll notice this by the drip drip of more communist type policy gradually coming through. 

And people wonder how covid happened? Our nations are already finished, it’s just a long drawn out death sigh now 

• Like 1

Long Covid causes changes in body that make exercise debilitating – study

Experts say severe muscle damage, mitochondrial problems and microclots may explain impact of working out

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/jan/04/people-with-long-covid-should-avoid-intense-exercise-say-researchers

Experts... experts... bring out your experts!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

It’s funny you should say that, here in Cambridgeshire there is an old old drugs culture what with all the university’s and Dutch contingent etc.

There are social workers, police officers, council members, nhs staff and other authority figures who are openly involved in the drugs trade, it’s a protected racket which involves manipulating people into buying THEIR drugs which are total shite, but its a means to an end because the real goal is to get the users strung out seeking help for addiction or mental health related problems- this is where the pharmaceutical aspect takes over alongside government referrals and care contracts. (A lot of social workers and nhs staff actually own stocks in various pharmaceutical preparation companies- it’s in their INTEREST to get people addicted and sent through the system. It’s a very cunning business model.) 

The whole illegal drugs industry is basically ran by the state, for the state, with their cartel bedfellows, who together are making TRILLIONS from the western nations.

I don’t think people realise the scale of what is happening. 

Faceless narcos in South America  have more influence over uk politics than any of our politicians. You’ll notice this by the drip drip of more communist type policy gradually coming through. 

And people wonder how covid happened? Our nations are already finished, it’s just a long drawn out death sigh now 

Thanks for that. It appears to be a lot worse than I thought. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, pete675 said:

An effective propaganda phrase, but one that further convinced me it was all a bogus psyop.

Every year around 30,000 grannies who could be saved aren't - they die of hypothermia during the winter.

great point and as the state told us it was trying to save granny by keeping us all apart it was busy ordering more midazolam so that it could inject granny with end of life cocktails of morphine and midazolam

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Nah, I will keep checking in on this thread as I have said in the past to 'to learn as much as I need to just stay one step ahead of the game'. But thanks for proving my point, a very knowledgeable poster descending in to mocking to justify whatever you feel you need to justify. 

I don't think it was mockery....more satire as a way of making a point. You see the poster you were defending has tried to quash discussion in other areas too for example we were told that our concerns about mass immigration were just our 'fear of loss'. Well you try telling the parents of any young woman who has been raped by a migrant that their concerns about mass, unchecked immigration are just a 'fear of loss'

you see what they are doing is attempting to invalidate peoples legitimate concerns.....and it's not appreciated because i think we all get gaslit quite enough off the forum without having to put up with it here too. I'm not going to be told that what i can see clearly is happening is not happening. That tends to make me dig my heels in

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I don't think it was mockery....more satire as a way of making a point. You see the poster you were defending has tried to quash discussion in other areas too for example we were told that our concerns about mass immigration were just our 'fear of loss'. Well you try telling the parents of any young woman who has been raped by a migrant that their concerns about mass, unchecked immigration are just a 'fear of loss'

you see what they are doing is attempting to invalidate peoples legitimate concerns.....and it's not appreciated because i think we all get gaslit quite enough off the forum without having to put up with it here too. I'm not going to be told that what i can see clearly is happening is not happening. That tends to make me dig my heels in

Maybe it's my growing up near the USA that some of it's culture has rubbed off on me but one thing was impressed upon me was the idea that an unarmed citizenry causes a lot of needless crime. With respect I submit the problem is less one of immigration but one of giving criminals the wrong message. Rapists will think twice if they believe they might be thoroughly ventilated for their efforts. Canadians are facing similar crime issues for the exact same reasons. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

That’s right we shouldn’t be apologising for anyone or anything, self doubt should not even be part of the equation. 

Being timid gets nothing done, and causes nations to fall.

Time will soon come when we have to be bold and brave facing what’s next, for everyone to see that we are not afraid. That will be the time of true change 

• Like 3

Back in the times of great famines in world history we find stories that illustrate how desensitized people can become in the midst of rampant cannibalism. Police arresting a woman with a partially devoured human limb she was eating and marching her down a busy street to the police station in full view of the restaurant patrons who barely took note. I believe this anecdote is from the great Egyptian famine. I bring this into our covid discussions to help folks understand how people hardly take notice of the present sudden death epidemic. My contention is that the public can bear far worst without blinking. First reflex being that it's not them dying or being inconvenienced so turn the page while trying to see a silver lining.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Maybe it's my growing up near the USA that some of it's culture has rubbed off on me but one thing was impressed upon me was the idea that an unarmed citizenry causes a lot of needless crime. With respect I submit the problem is less one of immigration but one of giving criminals the wrong message. Rapists will think twice if they believe they might be thoroughly ventilated for their efforts. Canadians are facing similar crime issues for the exact same reasons. 

you would think that feminists would be the biggest supporters of 'conceal and carry' because the gun acts as a leveller and allows a physically weak woman to defend herself against a larger male but no, as a rule, feminists seem to be against gun ownership.....

i suggest this contradiction exposes their true marxist intentions to leave ALL people (both male and female, black, white, brown, yellow etc) at the mercy of the marxists god: the state.

• Like 3

They say people individually reason with their minds. In groups they reason with their hearts. Watching the masses throw themselves on swords to be compassionate for others tends to validate the idea of heart-modivated self destruction. Barely a grain of mind reasoning.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

They say people individually reason with their minds. In groups they reason with their hearts. Watching the masses throw themselves on swords to be compassionate for others tends to validate the idea of heart-modivated self destruction. Barely a grain of mind reasoning.

i think that ideally the mind should be functioning holistically whilst connected to the heart (true Care).

a holistically functioning mind would see through the inherent contradictions of the states covid arguments but not every mind that can see through that is one that Cares.

For example many psychopaths will be able to see the con.......but they have no Care for anyone but themselves.

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Long Covid causes changes in body that make exercise debilitating – study

Experts say severe muscle damage, mitochondrial problems and microclots may explain impact of working out

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/jan/04/people-with-long-covid-should-avoid-intense-exercise-say-researchers

Experts... experts... bring out your experts!

Long covid is post viral fatigue CFS its another rebrand,been around for years.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

you would think that feminists would be the biggest supporters of 'conceal and carry' because the gun acts as a leveller and allows a physically weak woman to defend herself against a larger male but no, as a rule, feminists seem to be against gun ownership.....

i suggest this contradiction exposes their true marxist intentions to leave ALL people (both male and female, black, white, brown, yellow etc) at the mercy of the marxists god: the state.

We also like letting others do our killing for us. So, they tell us the world is overpopulated so whats the loss of a few useless eaters so long as people like Gates and his coven of followers do the killing. Same with our food, who wants to slaughter a beast or gut fish? The passing of responsibility, this implied consent is what emboldens the rulers to slaughter wholesale and feel vindicated.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

That’s right we shouldn’t be apologising for anyone or anything, self doubt should not even be part of the equation. 

Being timid gets nothing done, and causes nations to fall.

Time will soon come when we have to be bold and brave facing what’s next, for everyone to see that we are not afraid. That will be the time of true change 

Prepare for the nation to collaspe as no-one doing is really doing anything to stop parasities. Other than chat on this site.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

We also like letting others do our killing for us. So, they tell us the world is overpopulated so whats the loss of a few useless eaters so long as people like Gates and his coven of followers do the killing. Same with our food, who wants to slaughter a beast or gut fish? The passing of responsibility, this implied consent is what emboldens the ruters to slaughter wholesale.

well you are looking under the rock of the human psyche and there are all sorts of ugly creepy crawlies under there

• Like 4