Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Just now, HAARPING_On said:

Didn't David mention this in the first Londonreal interview?

That the "vaccine" already existed and that they were simply playing out a narrative until such time as it was plausible to deploy it.

As I recall, NO-ONE was even mentioning it at this point.

He did & I was thinking of that only yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All the key workers will be one of the first to get it, so they are the governments Guinea pigs this time around. The government used to test its vaccines on the military, so no doubt they will do that as well. Like with the Spanish flu, the great risk here with this vaccine is that it spreads a virus of some kind itself. The Spanish flu was basically a result of failed vaccine experiment and 100 years later they are still at it. Just a shame they are going to give it to all the poor old people first and they will have no means available to them to turn it down. Watch the old age death rates shoot up through the roof when they start forcibly handing it out in "care" homes. Got to reduce the those pensions liabilities some how...

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/no_author/did-a-vaccine-experiment-on-u-s-soldiers-cause-the-spanish-flu/

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1

So if everyone who wants the vaccine gets it, they’ll be protected from ‘the virus’, surely then they’ll have nothing to fear from those who don’t want it? Theyll be all nice and vaxxed up so they should have nothing to worry about - am I missing something? There shouldn’t be a need to ban unvaxxed ppl from anywhere, they’d only be a danger to themselves? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Beachcomber said:

So if everyone who wants the vaccine gets it, they’ll be protected from ‘the virus’, surely then they’ll have nothing to fear from those who don’t want it? Theyll be all nice and vaxxed up so they should have nothing to worry about - am I missing something? There shouldn’t be a need to ban unvaxxed ppl from anywhere, they’d only be a danger to themselves? 

Your mistake there is thinking there is any logic of scientific basis for vaccinations in the first place . There isn't. 

These people are psychopath's and using vaccines as means to control the population. 

I agree though, if vaccines or masks worked then vaccinated or the mask wearers would have nothing to fear from unvaccinated or maskless people. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Just a shame they are going to give it to all the poor old people first and they will have no means available to them to turn it down.

I got a text a month or two back form my GP ."Your age group (50+) has been now chosen to take this years flu vaccine"or words to that effect.

A few weeks later another text. "due to demand please stop calling us there will be another batch ready early in December."

Hmm..I think; this ties in nicely with the covid vaccine launch?

3 minutes ago, Beachcomber said:

The excuse this time is... "There are some people who cannot get vaccinated because 'various reasons' so everyone else needs to be vaccinated to protect them."

Yet again playing the old heart strings, these conditions like vaccine allergy and depleted immunity already existed with the old vaccine system & that was never propagandaised.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Beachcomber said:

I think the argument generally goes that we need to protect the severely immunocompromised who can't take certain vaccines, through everyone else on the planet getting them. Naturally this is ignoring the fact that these people tend to be at risk of a strong breeze taking them out.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I got a text a month or two back form my GP ."Your age group (50+) has been now chosen to take this years flu vaccine"or words to that effect.

A few weeks later another text. "due to demand please stop calling us there will be another batch ready early in December."

Hmm..I think; this ties in nicely with the covid vaccine launch?

i had that text from my gp today.

options > delete > ok lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Fluke said:

On a serious note it is gut wrenchingly anger inducing both the people mindlessly going along with these scum and the criminals responsible. There really are no words anymore. 

Fully agree!!   It is VERY simple to blow out of the water ALL the fact-LESS based arguments they are putting forward to justify this shit......If I can do, it makes you wonder why the hell the lawyers etc can't make a watertight case..... Errr, maybe because there is no "law" in this country any more and politicians are said to be "above the law".

If there was a REAL virus that was killing people left, right and center--and it was SHOWN to be, I would be the first to take precautions that would WORK in order to be safe. If they are so sure of this "virus", why is it so impossible to show- WITHOUT DOUBT- any PROOF of it's existence and measures taken that would keep people safe, that everyone would agree with?....... BECAUSE IT IS A FUCKING SCAM AND EVERYONE WITH A BRAIN CELL CAN SEE IT.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

🐷

I am sure it is a good use of taxpayer's money in the scale of thing. lol

The thing with psychopaths is that they can't do much of creative thinking due to calcified pineal gland that they think if they increase the number we may get *scared*. Like more is power.... not so and we, the creative god's force which is chaotic, see it through. Utterly ridiculous. Seen it all before.

btw, this is OUR TIME, not theirs. hehehe

It's time to unleash our god's given talent. Be it your social communication skills, a gift of gab or even having no talent is also a talent. Because when you don't have it, you will end up seeking a path where trained people have not walked. Often, new way of doing thing is found when someone makes a *mistake*.

Enjoy it guys. It's your birth right to mess someone else's life.... BG et all those hiding behind, we are coming at ya.

We will destroy your wet dreams once and for all. hahaha

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, epsom said:

Fully agree!!   It is VERY simple to blow out of the water ALL the fact-LESS based arguments they are putting forward to justify this shit......If I can do, it makes you wonder why the hell the lawyers etc can't make a watertight case..... Errr, maybe because there is no "law" in this country any more and politicians are said to be "above the law".

If there was a REAL virus that was killing people left, right and center--and it was SHOWN to be, I would be the first to take precautions that would WORK in order to be safe. If they are so sure of this "virus", why is it so impossible to show- WITHOUT DOUBT- any PROOF of it's existence and measures taken that would keep people safe, that everyone would agree with?....... BECAUSE IT IS A FUCKING SCAM AND EVERYONE WITH A BRAIN CELL CAN SEE IT.

Exactly! If there was a real virus they wouldn’t have had to try and sell it with those early Wuhan vids, ppl convulsing and dying in the streets, bodies lying around everywhere, towns and cities deep cleansed wtf? 
They’d have us all locked down under martial law with food deliveries etc  and the only ppl you’d see outside would be masked up with proper masks and fully kitted up.

The masks ppl are wearing are a bit ridiculous, bits of fabric, paper masks? No gloves? If there was a lethal virus out there those masks would offer very little protection. Pathetic attempt at lockdowns? It’s clear there’s no real virus 

Edited by Beachcomber

7 hours ago, Velma said:

Wancock said we won't get back to 'normal' till Easter, now he's saying "after Easter."

After Easter is a very long time! How long is a piece of string?

And when England comes out of lockdown, it's going into a stricter one!

It's neverending!

It's neverending because we are letting it carry on.

I think it's a wrong way to go about waiting the government to announce the End of Madness.

It is us who declares that the madness ends here and we have quite a list of it, one being that the Covid does not exist according to the FOI.

Unfortunately, people only moves when money is involved and I think it is the united SME businessmen who should just go back to business and the rest of masses will carry on living as back to normal.

• Like 1

stop talking taxpayers money. it got nothing to do with that.

swamp rat governments are being funnelled money from the swamp rat globalists.

governments are not being asked to pay it back, governments are not borrowing.

swamp rat globalists are handing it out to progress the agenda

when the agenda is complete its a new financial system

all the various sports in empty arenas. funnelled money to progress the agenda

why they are not going bust

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

All the key workers will be one of the first to get it, so they are the governments Guinea pigs this time around. The government used to test its vaccines on the military, so no doubt they will do that as well. Like with the Spanish flu, the great risk here with this vaccine is that it spreads a virus of some kind itself. The Spanish flu was basically a result of failed vaccine experiment and 100 years later they are still at it. Just a shame they are going to give it to all the poor old people first and they will have no means available to them to turn it down. Watch the old age death rates shoot up through the roof when they start forcibly handing it out in "care" homes. Got to reduce the those pensions liabilities some how...

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/no_author/did-a-vaccine-experiment-on-u-s-soldiers-cause-the-spanish-flu/

I don't have a link but there is a group of nurses who are protesting about vaxx in the UK.

We should warn them what happened to the soldiers in the past and tell them that it's their turn to be the governments Guinea pigs this time. Will they still go along or stop to think and protest?

4 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

It's neverending because we are letting it carry on.

I think it's a wrong way to go about waiting the government to announce the End of Madness.

It is us who declares that the madness ends here and we have quite a list of it, one being that the Covid does not exist according to the FOI.

Unfortunately, people only moves when money is involved and I think it is the united SME businessmen who should just go back to business and the rest of masses will carry on living as back to normal.

Yeah I think sadly if there is an economic crash that's when we will see some serious resistance. Until then too many are happy sitting in their flats virtue-signalling on Twitter and claiming furlough money for vegetating on their sofas.

So it sort of makes me wonder what the plan is. Can they avoid a crash by borrowing more and more until they transition to a UBI based on vaccine history and social credit? Will they just let the bubble burst and watch people blow each other up for a few years so they can pick up the pieces? Maybe they know both possibilities have good outlooks for getting their reset in the long run.

1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

The excuse this time is... "There are some people who cannot get vaccinated because 'various reasons' so everyone else needs to be vaccinated to protect them."

Yet again playing the old heart strings, these conditions like vaccine allergy and depleted immunity already existed with the old vaccine system & that was never propagandaised.

What are the various reasons? I think I may belong to this category.

I'm not immunosupressed though.

4 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Yeah I think sadly if there is an economic crash that's when we will see some serious resistance. Until then too many are happy sitting in their flats virtue-signalling on Twitter and claiming furlough money for vegetating on their sofas.

So it sort of makes me wonder what the plan is. Can they avoid a crash by borrowing more and more until they transition to a UBI based on vaccine history and social credit? Will they just let the bubble burst and watch people blow each other up for a few years so they can pick up the pieces? Maybe they know both possibilities have good outlooks for getting their reset in the long run.

Furlough will end in March...many things are ending in March then we'll see multiple avalanches. :(

But if we spread words now, we can end the lockdown, go back to where it was before and live fairly 'normally'.

Forget the government announcements and guidelines. I am all for it IF it was a real pandemic but not for the FAKE one.

1 hour ago, Beachcomber said:

We can think that because we still have our brains intact.

Look what's happening to the mask situation. The same scenario. Almost everyone is wearing it therefore they are protected but still insists on you exempt people to wear it. *doh*

• Like 1