Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

I was just falling asleep and the thought occurred, 'By what credentials do we assess one for employment in a job'?

 

Now, imagine some of the most important jobs, like that of M.P and Prime Minister.

 

By what credentials do we assess these candidates?

 

By degrees and doctorates, by merit and good reference? No, we judge the best candidate for the most important jobs by popularity and promises, as well as their defamation of those in the party that opposes them, with a good dose of blame if they are also currently in power.

 

Seems crazy. Surely there must be a science of politics, I believe it's called Statecraft, but is it taught in universities and are its best students then those best suited to the top job?

 

A popularity race with media backing, quid pro quo political contributions with many a dues owed and corrosive party loyalties, all the true controlling factors for their political intentions and certainly not the false promises made to the hoi polloi on the campaign trail all for the common vote.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it means that when under sedation for another reason, one may use that opportunity, if agreed, to administer Covax.

 

I don't think it means, sneak a Vaccine in an anti-vaxxer whilst their sedated, although at the height of the insanity, many people would have agreed with just that!

 

That would be illegal.

 

Screenshot_20240103-151523_kindlephoto-131590957.png.f4006d5c147b171682e3637397ec4605.png

 

"Informed consent must be obtained prior to each dose from the patient themselves, or, where the patient does not have capacity to give consent, from the parent, guardian or substitute decision-maker. Sedation should not be used as a measure to enforce compliance with vaccination requirements".

 

In fairness and despite being taken out of context, that quote could have been worded better. It's just bait, but I find myself questioning everything and always preferring truth.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have noticed a trend whereby people assume that those dropping dead suddenly from cardiac failure were all vaxxed. If only one died suddenly without taking a vax then another culprit must be suspected. The vax is not the only thing that can clot blood and interfere with cardiac timing. Clotted blood will create the impression of shortness of breath because not enough oxygen is being processed. All this without ever being jabbed. A friendly reminder that smartmeters are deadly pulsating radiological devices. When the meters were rolled out we expected people would drop dead suddenly given the toxicity of those devices. They were pushed on people with a threat of cutting off power. Every consumer of electricity in the world has them so expect the sudden death issue is here to stay and avoiding a vax is not guarantee of safety.

 

Human DNA repairs itself during sleep except when the radiation is round the clock. That's why people purchase emf canopies for the bed to keep the microwaves out during sleep.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Latest drop from Steve Kirsch's substack presents a devastating article:

 

The single most important interview I've ever done: former Kaiser nurse Gail Macrae

Executive Summary

My interview with former Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa nurse Gail Macrae is the single most devastating interview I’ve done since I first started speaking out against the COVID vaccine in May 2021.

 

Key points of the interview include:

  • Hospitals were actually empty when the press told us they were full.
  • 90% or more of the COVID deaths were actually caused by the treatment protocols dictated from above, not the virus. There were both early treatments as well as inpatient treatments available that reduced the COVID death rate by over 90%.
  • The COVID vaccines increased all-cause mortality in hospitals by up to 80% according to one ICU doctor I spoke to who worked in the same hospital as Gail and made meticulous notes on patient outcomes.
  • One of the potential reasons people believed that there was a “pandemic of the unvaccinated” is that the EMR systems were programmed to default all COVID cases to unvaccinated and nurses weren’t told how to change it.
  • After the vaccines rolled out for an age group is when the hospitals started seeing very unusual things they’ve never seen or rarely seen before for that age group.
  • Doctors are still afraid to speak out.

Bottom line: it wasn’t the virus that caused the pandemic. It was our response to the virus (top-down dictated treatment protocols and vaccination directives) that caused nearly all the morbidity and mortality. It was all preventable had we listened to the people that our government wanted to silence.

 

Today, there is still a total lack of transparency of what happened in hospitals in 2021 after the shots rolled out. If the protocols and vaccinations were a huge success, why aren’t we seeing any hospital publish their numbers?

 

The 90 Minute Interview:

https://rumble.com/v4482jt-nurse-gail-macrae-reveals-stunning-facts-about-the-covid-vax-and-protocols.html

 

Key learnings: COVID period

  • All Sonoma county hospitals were at or below annual admission averages for the entire year of 2020. 
  • Stanford Hospital was dead empty in April 2020, a time when the press said hospitals were overwhelmed. At peak, there were 11 COVID patients at Stanford. The peak number in the ICU was 4.  The thinking at Stanford at the time was that the cases were low because everyone followed the protocol dictated by the health authority. They had no idea that every other hospital was experiencing the same lack of patients. It had nothing to do with the mitigation protocols.
  • Gail doesn’t know of any hospitals in California that were full of COVID patients. Her hospital was running at a fraction of capacity during this “crisis” (at peak they had 10 of the 30 COVID beds filled). They were sending staff members home because there wasn’t anything for them to do at work. The hospitals were like ghost towns. Note: 10 or fewer beds until November/December 2020, which is the normal time of year when hospitals fill every winter.
  • Most of the COVID deaths were actually caused by the COVID treatment protocols, not the virus. Gail and an ICU doctor I spoke with after the call estimated that at least 90% of the people who died were killed by the “COVID protocol.”
  • I also checked with Paul Marik and he agreed that the 90% of those who died in the hospital from COVID were killed by the protocol would be a fair estimate. Paul worked in the ICU at the time and had close to 100% success rate in saving COVID patients (only a few patients who came in really late or had a lot of comorbidities died). He was told to switch to the “hospital protocol” based on CDC guidance. He complied and 7 out of his next 7 patients died including one patient who was just 22 years old. Paul was not allowed by the hospital to use his protocol to save patient lives, so he resigned.
  • Hospitals force doctors to comply with the COVID protocols that were designed by the medical associations. If the doctors don’t comply, they will be fired and lose their license to practice medicine. So, unless they are ready to retire, they all comply even though it is killing people.
  • The hospital protocols are a two-edged sword: they withhold drugs like strong steroids that can save a patient’s life, and they administer drugs like remdesivir which causes people to die sooner. Or they will put people on ventilators. One nurse who got COVID threatened to sue the hospital if she didn’t get steroids. She got steroids and she’s alive today. I heard from a former Kaiser doc that high net worth patients are also able to negotiate treatment options.
  • One of the reasons it was a pandemic of the unvaccinated is that Gail said that the EMR systems like EPIC were programmed to default all COVID cases to be
    ”unvaccinated” and nurses weren’t told how to change it. They would make notations in the chart, but the statistics the hospital reports are based on the vaccine status field, not from notes. So anyone looking at hospital statistics could reasonably conclude that this is a “pandemic of the unvaccinated.” This happened in Kaiser. Unclear how many EPIC clients had the same programming.

 

Key learnings: Vaccine period

  • Anaphylaxis:
  • Gail knew of at least 2 anaphylaxis reports in her unit after getting the very first shot of the COVID vaccine. There are 25 people in her unit. Both said they would be fired if they spoke about it and were very reluctant to disclose this information to Gail. Note: 2 anaphylaxis cases in 25 injections is a train wreck. The Pfizer Phase 3 trial reported no cases of anaphylaxis in the over 22,000 people who got the shots. So this should have stopped the shots immediately because there was clearly something seriously wrong with the manufactured product (compared to what was given to the trial participants). But nobody said anything because they didn’t want to get fired.
  • Gail heard reports from a nurse doing vaccinations of the public of up to 8-12 anaphylaxis within 15 minutes of the shot per shift (around 100 people vaccinated per shift). This sounds very high and I was unable to verify this (the person no longer works at Kaiser). Have you heard of similar stats? Please let me know in the comments.
  • The peer-reviewed literature says the rates of anaphylaxis after the COVID shot are 2.4 cases per 10,000 doses. In the Pfizer trial, there were 0 cases of anaphylaxis reported. Doctors are trained to trust the clinical trial data and assume that the injected vaccine is the same as the vaccine tested in the trial.
  • Some medical staff were told that if you report a vaccine side effect to VAERS, you would be fired.
  • Post Mar 2021, patients were admitted for a variety of unusual symptoms: clotting disorders she’d never heard of before, heart abnormalities, strokes, rapid onset autoimmune, rapid onset dementia. Basically, lots of very rare adverse events happening at a frequency that she had never seen before. She had 2 cases of Guillain Barre happening 24 hours after a vaccine, for example. So 4 total in 6 weeks (two confirmed less than 24 hours after the shot). Previously, 2 cases total in the previous 9 years. So something is causing this and it never happened during COVID.
  • Younger people started going to the hospital with unusual symptoms starting when the vaccine rolled out for their age group.
  • She experienced roughly an 8X increase in code blues being called (over hospital com systems) directly associated with onset of vaccination. This never happened during COVID.
  • In the summer of 2021, there were 3X higher admissions than the peak of the past 30 years (she misspoke in the video; she said 300% and she meant 3X).
  • After the vaccines rolled out for an age group is when the hospitals started seeing weird things they’ve never seen before that age group.
  • The COVID vaccines increased all-cause mortality in hospitals by up to 80% according to an ICU doctor I spoke with at Gail’s hospital.

Key learning: General

  • Doctors are still afraid to speak out. They don’t want to lose their job, license, or be ostracized by their peers. So they stay silent. I talked to one doctor at Gail’s hospital and she said she didn’t know how many doctors were “red pilled” because nobody brings it up. It’s a taboo topic.

Confirmation by others

My doctor, nurse, and paramedic friends corroborate what is said in this video.

If you have any nurses or doctors who believe Gail is not accurately representing what happened inside her hospital, please let me know in the comments.

 

An open call for counter-examples

I posted on X asking for a nurse or doctor to come forward and talk about how the vaccines reduced morbidity and mortality, but not a single person was willing to do that.

The post had over 16,000 views, but I didn’t get a single name!

 

But what I did get instead were posts like this one:

 

·        In my hospital, noticed a huge uptick in stroke alerts, (incoming) Yesterday we had 3 stroke alerts in 2 hours!!!! (That means patients coming to the ER with a possible stroke. Unbelievable!! And they are young!!!!!! We're talking less than 60. And it's not getting better...

 

·        And I have seen those weird clots with my own eyes. Even have video of myself trying to smosh the stuff. Showed them to my jab friendly colleagues and they went WHAT????

 

Summary

The COVID pandemic was created by our response to the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The hospital treatment protocols and the COVID vaccines were the two biggest offenders.

Today, few doctors are afraid to speak out about what is really happening. They stay silent. Few doctors want to lose their job or their medical license. So the killing will continue.

 

I hope that watching this video will help people to understand what is really happening. Educating people on what is going on is essential for change to happen.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I think @RobinJ makes a very good general point though. Yes, vent for a short time, but eventually you must move past the anger. But, at some point those that don't move past this (and there are some on this thread) are simply damaging themselves. 

 

then i'm sure we can expect both you and robin to cease posting in this thread......to avoid damaging yourselves

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was just out at a mexican restaurant and on my way in there was a white woman in her 20s who had collapsed outside the door. She was lying on the ground conscious with people over her for a good 20 minutes before they put her in a taxi and drove to the hospital. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HAARPING_On said:

Latest drop from Steve Kirsch's substack presents a devastating article:

 

The single most important interview I've ever done: former Kaiser nurse Gail Macrae

Executive Summary

My interview with former Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa nurse Gail Macrae is the single most devastating interview I’ve done since I first started speaking out against the COVID vaccine in May 2021.

 

Key points of the interview include:

  • Hospitals were actually empty when the press told us they were full.
  • 90% or more of the COVID deaths were actually caused by the treatment protocols dictated from above, not the virus. There were both early treatments as well as inpatient treatments available that reduced the COVID death rate by over 90%.
  • The COVID vaccines increased all-cause mortality in hospitals by up to 80% according to one ICU doctor I spoke to who worked in the same hospital as Gail and made meticulous notes on patient outcomes.
  • One of the potential reasons people believed that there was a “pandemic of the unvaccinated” is that the EMR systems were programmed to default all COVID cases to unvaccinated and nurses weren’t told how to change it.
  • After the vaccines rolled out for an age group is when the hospitals started seeing very unusual things they’ve never seen or rarely seen before for that age group.
  • Doctors are still afraid to speak out.

Bottom line: it wasn’t the virus that caused the pandemic. It was our response to the virus (top-down dictated treatment protocols and vaccination directives) that caused nearly all the morbidity and mortality. It was all preventable had we listened to the people that our government wanted to silence.

 

Today, there is still a total lack of transparency of what happened in hospitals in 2021 after the shots rolled out. If the protocols and vaccinations were a huge success, why aren’t we seeing any hospital publish their numbers?

 

The 90 Minute Interview:

https://rumble.com/v4482jt-nurse-gail-macrae-reveals-stunning-facts-about-the-covid-vax-and-protocols.html

 

Key learnings: COVID period

  • All Sonoma county hospitals were at or below annual admission averages for the entire year of 2020. 
  • Stanford Hospital was dead empty in April 2020, a time when the press said hospitals were overwhelmed. At peak, there were 11 COVID patients at Stanford. The peak number in the ICU was 4.  The thinking at Stanford at the time was that the cases were low because everyone followed the protocol dictated by the health authority. They had no idea that every other hospital was experiencing the same lack of patients. It had nothing to do with the mitigation protocols.
  • Gail doesn’t know of any hospitals in California that were full of COVID patients. Her hospital was running at a fraction of capacity during this “crisis” (at peak they had 10 of the 30 COVID beds filled). They were sending staff members home because there wasn’t anything for them to do at work. The hospitals were like ghost towns. Note: 10 or fewer beds until November/December 2020, which is the normal time of year when hospitals fill every winter.
  • Most of the COVID deaths were actually caused by the COVID treatment protocols, not the virus. Gail and an ICU doctor I spoke with after the call estimated that at least 90% of the people who died were killed by the “COVID protocol.”
  • I also checked with Paul Marik and he agreed that the 90% of those who died in the hospital from COVID were killed by the protocol would be a fair estimate. Paul worked in the ICU at the time and had close to 100% success rate in saving COVID patients (only a few patients who came in really late or had a lot of comorbidities died). He was told to switch to the “hospital protocol” based on CDC guidance. He complied and 7 out of his next 7 patients died including one patient who was just 22 years old. Paul was not allowed by the hospital to use his protocol to save patient lives, so he resigned.
  • Hospitals force doctors to comply with the COVID protocols that were designed by the medical associations. If the doctors don’t comply, they will be fired and lose their license to practice medicine. So, unless they are ready to retire, they all comply even though it is killing people.
  • The hospital protocols are a two-edged sword: they withhold drugs like strong steroids that can save a patient’s life, and they administer drugs like remdesivir which causes people to die sooner. Or they will put people on ventilators. One nurse who got COVID threatened to sue the hospital if she didn’t get steroids. She got steroids and she’s alive today. I heard from a former Kaiser doc that high net worth patients are also able to negotiate treatment options.
  • One of the reasons it was a pandemic of the unvaccinated is that Gail said that the EMR systems like EPIC were programmed to default all COVID cases to be
    ”unvaccinated” and nurses weren’t told how to change it. They would make notations in the chart, but the statistics the hospital reports are based on the vaccine status field, not from notes. So anyone looking at hospital statistics could reasonably conclude that this is a “pandemic of the unvaccinated.” This happened in Kaiser. Unclear how many EPIC clients had the same programming.

 

Key learnings: Vaccine period

  • Anaphylaxis:
  • Gail knew of at least 2 anaphylaxis reports in her unit after getting the very first shot of the COVID vaccine. There are 25 people in her unit. Both said they would be fired if they spoke about it and were very reluctant to disclose this information to Gail. Note: 2 anaphylaxis cases in 25 injections is a train wreck. The Pfizer Phase 3 trial reported no cases of anaphylaxis in the over 22,000 people who got the shots. So this should have stopped the shots immediately because there was clearly something seriously wrong with the manufactured product (compared to what was given to the trial participants). But nobody said anything because they didn’t want to get fired.
  • Gail heard reports from a nurse doing vaccinations of the public of up to 8-12 anaphylaxis within 15 minutes of the shot per shift (around 100 people vaccinated per shift). This sounds very high and I was unable to verify this (the person no longer works at Kaiser). Have you heard of similar stats? Please let me know in the comments.
  • The peer-reviewed literature says the rates of anaphylaxis after the COVID shot are 2.4 cases per 10,000 doses. In the Pfizer trial, there were 0 cases of anaphylaxis reported. Doctors are trained to trust the clinical trial data and assume that the injected vaccine is the same as the vaccine tested in the trial.
  • Some medical staff were told that if you report a vaccine side effect to VAERS, you would be fired.
  • Post Mar 2021, patients were admitted for a variety of unusual symptoms: clotting disorders she’d never heard of before, heart abnormalities, strokes, rapid onset autoimmune, rapid onset dementia. Basically, lots of very rare adverse events happening at a frequency that she had never seen before. She had 2 cases of Guillain Barre happening 24 hours after a vaccine, for example. So 4 total in 6 weeks (two confirmed less than 24 hours after the shot). Previously, 2 cases total in the previous 9 years. So something is causing this and it never happened during COVID.
  • Younger people started going to the hospital with unusual symptoms starting when the vaccine rolled out for their age group.
  • She experienced roughly an 8X increase in code blues being called (over hospital com systems) directly associated with onset of vaccination. This never happened during COVID.
  • In the summer of 2021, there were 3X higher admissions than the peak of the past 30 years (she misspoke in the video; she said 300% and she meant 3X).
  • After the vaccines rolled out for an age group is when the hospitals started seeing weird things they’ve never seen before that age group.
  • The COVID vaccines increased all-cause mortality in hospitals by up to 80% according to an ICU doctor I spoke with at Gail’s hospital.

Key learning: General

  • Doctors are still afraid to speak out. They don’t want to lose their job, license, or be ostracized by their peers. So they stay silent. I talked to one doctor at Gail’s hospital and she said she didn’t know how many doctors were “red pilled” because nobody brings it up. It’s a taboo topic.

Confirmation by others

My doctor, nurse, and paramedic friends corroborate what is said in this video.

If you have any nurses or doctors who believe Gail is not accurately representing what happened inside her hospital, please let me know in the comments.

 

An open call for counter-examples

I posted on X asking for a nurse or doctor to come forward and talk about how the vaccines reduced morbidity and mortality, but not a single person was willing to do that.

The post had over 16,000 views, but I didn’t get a single name!

 

But what I did get instead were posts like this one:

 

·        In my hospital, noticed a huge uptick in stroke alerts, (incoming) Yesterday we had 3 stroke alerts in 2 hours!!!! (That means patients coming to the ER with a possible stroke. Unbelievable!! And they are young!!!!!! We're talking less than 60. And it's not getting better...

 

·        And I have seen those weird clots with my own eyes. Even have video of myself trying to smosh the stuff. Showed them to my jab friendly colleagues and they went WHAT????

 

Summary

The COVID pandemic was created by our response to the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The hospital treatment protocols and the COVID vaccines were the two biggest offenders.

Today, few doctors are afraid to speak out about what is really happening. They stay silent. Few doctors want to lose their job or their medical license. So the killing will continue.

 

I hope that watching this video will help people to understand what is really happening. Educating people on what is going on is essential for change to happen.

 

 

A poignant reminder of the bollox we've had to endure

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/12/2023 at 9:16 PM, bamboozooka said:

why doesn't ex military youtubers ever mention 77 brigade? are they just more controlled oppos?

 

On various threads, on various internet forums, I did happen to notice a decrease in 77th Brigade (and their ilk) activity, during the festive period. Rumour has it that they were all summoned to attend their nearest society establishment, on Christmas Eve, then they did anything that they were told to do for several nights. And one didn't even have to pay them. They were not released back in to the community, until New Year's Day. All for charity and England of course.

 

 

 

On 12/14/2023 at 7:46 PM, Macnamara said:

Those with enough social credit score may be able to occasionally book a driverless car to take them somewhere except all prohibited zones such as the countryside which will be designated for 'rewilidng'

 

They have been pushing the 'just leave the countryside alone, it isn't for humans' agenda quite hard lately. The latest catchphrase seems to be 'nature can bounce back'. This is quite something, given what the water companies still get away with. Their idea of rewilding seems to be pumping loads of turds and other nasty substances in to our rivers and coastal areas. 

 

 

 

On 12/14/2023 at 8:37 PM, Velma said:

Some 7.2% more people died in 2022 than the average of the past five years, according to a study published in the Lancet. This increased to 8.6% in the first half of 2023.

 

As has been mentioned before, when excess deaths become the norm, it is very disingenuous to not keep comparing every passing year with the year before they became the norm. In this case, 2019. The existing model wasn't conceived with what we have been experiencing in mind. Same as with the ambulance protocols, which no one seems happy to just ditch, even on a temporary basis.  

 

 

 

On 12/18/2023 at 9:00 AM, rebornsteve said:

Nicola Sturgeon Covid probe could be the 'biggest corporate homicide in legal history'….


https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/scottish-news/nicola-sturgeon-covid-probe-could-31668550

 

The notion of corporate homicide is a PTB wet dream. Their minions get to do anything they like, then, in one way or the other, the taxpayer ends up forking out.

 

 

 

On 12/19/2023 at 4:46 AM, Mr H said:

Bit of a weird one. Never heard this before. According to this happened just over year ago.

 

https://hollywoodlife.com/feature/celine-dion-health-5029638/

 

Celine shocked the world with somber news in 2022 when she revealed her Stiff Person Syndrome (SPS) diagnosis with an emotional video across social media, including Instagram. Now she can't control her body anymore.

 

Just imagine if Konstipated Keir also ends up getting afflicted with SPS, before he finally gets to take his next dump. OMG.

 

 

Keir-Starmer-.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, numnuts said:

They have been pushing the 'just leave the countryside alone, it isn't for humans' agenda quite hard lately. The latest catchphrase seems to be 'nature can bounce back'. This is quite something, given what the water companies still get away with. Their idea of rewilding seems to be pumping loads of turds and other nasty substances in to our rivers and coastal areas.

 

not to mention concreting over the greenbelt to build endless new build homes

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I was just out at a mexican restaurant and on my way in there was a white woman in her 20s who had collapsed outside the door. She was lying on the ground conscious with people over her for a good 20 minutes before they put her in a taxi and drove to the hospital. 

Guarantee she was jabbed. 
 

Did you get a chicken molay? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the mess of disorganised data, randomly dated datasets and comparative data that is comparatively useless, the quality of ONS Covid data truly makes them the Office of Non-Sense.

 

The ONS excess deaths by vaccination status data has this note attached which is especially telling.

 

Screenshot_20240103-175717_kindlephoto-136737473.png.f0753c7bb71d23fd3f82a59e36caa6fb.png

 

During Covid the government used ONS data, upon which they made policy decisions that substantial effected everyone and now we see that their data and its collection, comparison and presentation, is at best poor.

 

These are three very simple questions:

 

• What percentage of excess deaths received Covax?

• What percentage of excess illnesses received Covax?

• What percentage of excess miscarriages received Covax?

 

 

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Nemo said:

In the mess of corrupt data, seemingly randomly dated datasets and comparative data that is deliberately useless, the quality of ONS Covid data truly makes them the Office of Non Sense.

 

The ONS excess deaths by vaccination status data has this note attached which is especially telling.

 

Screenshot_20240103-175717_kindlephoto-136737473.png.f0753c7bb71d23fd3f82a59e36caa6fb.png

 

What a bunch of w@nkers !

 

Oh, and I apologise for any inconvenience

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Nemo said:

I was just falling asleep and the thought occurred, 'By what credentials do we assess one for employment in a job'?

 

Now, imagine some of the most important jobs, like that of M.P and Prime Minister.

 

By what credentials do we assess these candidates?

 

By degrees and doctorates, by merit and good reference? No, we judge the best candidate for the most important jobs by popularity and promises, as well as their defamation of those in the party that opposes them, with a good dose of blame if they are also currently in power.

 

Seems crazy. Surely there must be a science of politics, I believe it's called Statecraft, but is it taught in universities and are its best students then those best suited to the top job?

 

A popularity race with media backing, quid pro quo political contributions with many a dues owed and corrosive party loyalties, all the true controlling factors for their political intentions and certainly not the false promises made to the hoi polloi on the campaign trail all for the common vote.

The winning PM generally has more hair ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Human DNA repairs itself during sleep except when the radiation is round the clock.

 

Since the industrial revolution we've been saturated with heavy metals, all manner of chemicals in foods and products and a bombardment by electromagnetic radiation like the world had never before seen and to top it all off, the radiation from nuclear waste legally dumped into the oceans as well as the almost immortal radiation from nuclear fallout decades ago still polluting the environment, then we are truly living in a world, an environment that has polluted every element. The Earth, Water, Air and Fire (radiation) have all been polluted, even space has 'space-junk' just flying around the Earth.

 

We are a somewhat filthy civilisation and yet we 'sweep under the rug' on a global scale dumping most of our shit on third world countries where children poison themselves to survive by digging through our trash exports.

 

Levels considered 'safe' are only single doses, but chronic exposure and accumulation are not tested for and this is where the danger lies.

 

Eat healthy, reduce exposure, recycle and if you do smoke try vaping instead, but most of all hope to God that you have good genes.

 

Oh and don't drink tap water either, use bottled.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vaping is less toxic than cigarettes. And Fentanyl is poison from China.

 

However, a quality Cigar on occasion is preferable to all, but again it greatly depends on your health and genes, but we are faced with toxins through every element.

Edited by Nemo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Vaping is less toxic than cigarettes. And Fentanyl is poison from China.

 

it's all poison from communist china, so why engage with any of it? If people can't grasp this stuff we are so done

US seizes more illegal e-cigarettes, but thousands of new ones are launching

Health News Florida | By Associated Press
Published January 2, 2024 at 10:40 AM EST

Industry data show thousands of new flavored products still pouring in from China and raise questions about how to stop the flow of fruit-flavored vapes used by 1 in 10 American teens and adolescents.

https://health.wusf.usf.edu/health-news-florida/2024-01-02/us-seizes-more-illegal-e-cigarettes-but-thousands-of-new-ones-are-launching

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Nemo said:

I think it means that when under sedation for another reason, one may use that opportunity, if agreed, to administer Covax.

 

I don't think it means, sneak a Vaccine in an anti-vaxxer whilst their sedated, although at the height of the insanity, many people would have agreed with just that!

 

That would be illegal.

 

Screenshot_20240103-151523_kindlephoto-131590957.png.f4006d5c147b171682e3637397ec4605.png

 

"Informed consent must be obtained prior to each dose from the patient themselves, or, where the patient does not have capacity to give consent, from the parent, guardian or substitute decision-maker. Sedation should not be used as a measure to enforce compliance with vaccination requirements".

 

In fairness and despite being taken out of context, that quote could have been worded better. It's just bait, but I find myself questioning everything and always preferring truth.

Imagine my mom wanted to move to Australia... WTF... Poor people... :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nemo said:

Eat healthy, reduce exposure, recycle and if you do smoke try vaping instead, but most of all hope to God that you have good genes.

 

Oh and don't drink tap water either, use bottled.

 

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

i wouldn't vape, that stuff is poison, from china

Yes I’m getting a worse reaction from vaping than I do with tobacco now, it used to be the other way round.

 

It’s the disposable vapes that have the most unpronounceable toxic chemicals in them. 
Most companies who sell their own vape juice use clean pg/vg and flavours- it’s the heating coil and plastic reservoir in the devices that give off bad metals and chems. 
 

I wonder when we’ll see the first inhalable covid vaccine in the vapes? All other vaccines for that matter. 
 

Cherry Covid Cola flavour? 
 

Ps. Nearly all bottled water is reverse osmosis tap water, but it’s still better than the unfiltered shit that comes out of the tap. 

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Nemo said:

I was just falling asleep and the thought occurred, 'By what credentials do we assess one for employment in a job'?

 

Now, imagine some of the most important jobs, like that of M.P and Prime Minister.

 

By what credentials do we assess these candidates?

 

By degrees and doctorates, by merit and good reference? No, we judge the best candidate for the most important jobs by popularity and promises, as well as their defamation of those in the party that opposes them, with a good dose of blame if they are also currently in power.

 

Seems crazy. Surely there must be a science of politics, I believe it's called Statecraft, but is it taught in universities and are its best students then those best suited to the top job?

 

A popularity race with media backing, quid pro quo political contributions with many a dues owed and corrosive party loyalties, all the true controlling factors for their political intentions and certainly not the false promises made to the hoi polloi on the campaign trail all for the common vote.

When I was younger I always thought it strange that someone without ANY knowledge or qualifications of the industry can become head minister of the country for that industry. Then they just swap the jobs amongst themselves.

 

Wish real world was like that ...😆

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...