Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Shhh, don't tell them that anger is a sickness, else liberals will start to diagnose people with anger in the hopes of them being forcibly sectioned and/or medicated.

Edited by Nemo

16 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Shhh, don't tell them anger is a sickness else people will be diagnosed with anger and forcibly sectioned or medicated.

Is there a 'vaccine' for anger yet ?

Bollox ! Shouldn't really be giving them ideas !

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

Shhh, don't tell them that anger is a sickness, else liberals will start to diagnose people with anger in the hopes of them being forcibly sectioned and/or medicated.

Anger is useful, it's common sense that they would vaccinate democide genocide phuk it, lets call a spade a spade, exterminate for, it's that tenuous quality that cries BULLSHIT when caught out and up to no good, because they aint that clever and would like everyone of their victims to just go quietly and feed ze bugs, six foot under.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

I think in truth, at least for myself, its not anger, fear or self-righteousness that keeps people (despite this being the Covid forum) from monitoring and reporting on excess deaths and Covax injuries.

I believe we're all continually waiting for the grand exposure of this global crime against humanity and maintaining awareness of it truly isn't out of obsession nor is it causing me to be negative or 'sick'.

(Should I point out the irony, that reporting on Covax deaths are what will make you sick)

For you see, I believe that we here, live in hope of the truth coming out as opposed to your view that we live in fear and anger, unable to let go.

Also, just moving on and forgetting about it, is just the type of docile, submissive behaviour that we are trying to avoid in ourselves and others by maintaining awareness.

We're not promulgating, we are reporting.I

We don't need to seek out reports on excess deaths for they are daily News. So I don't see negativity, I see awareness, truth and the common hope that all others wikk eventually see it too.

Maybe you should ask yourself why you're so willing to just let it all go and why you're condescending to others that they should let it go too.

Oh, and who are you calling 'Boys'?

There is also the logic of preservation of information. Sure there will be deaths that were not linked to CV. We know that, they know that. The truth is that the powers above will link any deaths to suit their end goals, meaning that we need to record any sudden death to enable us to question better their agenda. It only needs one death to be misleadingly reported, or recorded. to increase awareness amongst skeptics and naysayers alike.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

For you see, I believe that we here, live in hope of the truth coming out as opposed to your view that we live in fear and anger, unable to let go.

Honestly. If I thought there was no chance of any real truth "coming out," I would not not bother moderating. It is the hope that the right information is posted that resonates with someone or many that keeps me doing this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For the new year onwards I am going to remove more derailling comments. Only to keep this topic more streamlined and accessable to everyone. Don't take it personally if it's your comment. It's not personal.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The drip drip is becoming a flood. You don’t get much more mainstream than this….

Over 200 service members demand Biden's military leadership be court-martialed and FIRED for forced 'experimentation' on troops with COVID-19 vaccine mandate leaving 'significant' physical and mental scars

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12917065/biden-military-leadership-fired-covid-mandate-troops.html

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

The drip drip is becoming a flood. You don’t get much more mainstream than this….

Over 200 service members demand Biden's military leadership be court-martialed and FIRED for forced 'experimentation' on troops with COVID-19 vaccine mandate leaving 'significant' physical and mental scars

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12917065/biden-military-leadership-fired-covid-mandate-troops.html

Here is the letter and signatories….

declaration-of-military-accountability.p

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

There is also the logic of preservation of information. Sure there will be deaths that were not linked to CV. We know that, they know that. The truth is that the powers above will link any deaths to suit their end goals, meaning that we need to record any sudden death to enable us to question better their agenda. It only needs one death to be misleadingly reported, or recorded. to increase awareness amongst skeptics and naysayers alike.

Just to reaffirm everything written here about throwing the kitchen sink at it in a vain attempt to obfuscate the excess death numbers, here we have the UK dickheadpotatoship of tyrannical rule claiming that the people they threw out of hospital are to be included in the swelling number of deaths as if somehow not to blame and lessen the numbers, but instead admitting to Manslaughter, i mean how stupid can you get, alas this question has now been answered, sad but true.

edmcgr1.webp

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Just to reaffirm everything written here about throwing the kitchen sink at it in a vain attempt to obfuscate the excess death numbers, here we have the UK dickheadpotatoship of tyrannical rule claiming that the people they threw out of hospital are to be included in the swelling number of deaths as if somehow not to blame and lessen the numbers, but instead admitting to Manslaughter, i mean how stupid can you get, alas this question has now been answered, sad but true.

edmcgr1.webp

What else can they do short of doubling-down ?

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

consider that many people on this forum feel isolated within their own circles of society because they can see things that others can't yet see and that it may be of immeasurable value to them to be able to come somewhere like this and to speak and even vent about what they are seeing to other people who can also see what they can see. But as other people also drop into this forum out of curiosity the people here are not just preaching to the choir. The information being laid down daily on this forum may in fact be helping many people to see through the tsunami of lies that is sent against society everyday from the cabal

So why not ease up a bit and try going with the flow? Everyone processes things in different ways and us 'boys'  might have different ways to you girls; there are things going on here that you may not be aware of or even understand.

I think @RobinJ makes a very good general point though. It is easy to get caught up in the energy of anger or resentment which this thread sometimes descends into. Some great posters (who are usually very balanced and 'evolved') have on occasions even joined in the 'mob-mentality' which shows how easily it is to get caught up in a general vibe. It is normal to be angry at times, even to feel some grief for the loss of loved ones be it physically or emotionally that this scam has caused us all. But, at some point those that don't move past this (and there are some on this thread) are simply damaging themselves. 

And if it is true that people are using this forum because of their isolation and loneliness, and using this thread to 'act out' those aspects, then it shows where healing work is required. It is why I keep saying that to truly be free, you must heal your shadow and trauma's, and your post inadvertently backs this up. Yes, vent for a short time, but eventually you must move past the anger. I am not speaking to you directly of course, more just joining in the discourse, but there are huge differences in offering some valuable information or research, and simply waiting in the wings to have vindictive digs at those who fell for the scam and there are a few who do just that. 

Some people have made the mistake of thinking that 'waking up' is the aim and that they have now 'made it'. However, waking up to the conspiracy is the first step, not the last and some are mistakenly thinking they are at the finish line when it is actually the start line. 

• Like 4

A truth about liberals is that they accuse others of what they themselves have done, are doing or are going to do.

So often do we see their hypocrisy, yet by doing so in such a loud and passionate way they often manage to gas light the voices that point out their hypocrisy.

Edited by Nemo
  • Thanks 1

On 12/31/2023 at 12:45 PM, Macnamara said:

have we got a curiosity deficit in this country asks john campbell...

Selective curiosity. If curiosity is in accord with a core belief it is selected. If curiosity does not interfere with earning a living or socializing with peers it is selected. Curiosity is driven or suppressed based on socioeconomic factors. But everyone has an abundance of curiosity. Most just don't let others know that they have been curious and will be counted as lacking the ability.

I see it when debating an issue in person and you see the person shake their head while mumbling "yeah, yeah, yeah..angrily. like they have been curious but rejected it as not conforming with the rationalizations that stabilized and comforted them. They are very good actors at making us feel like we are insane but you see it, they know.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

On 12/31/2023 at 2:09 PM, Macnamara said:

as a society we need to break through that taboo though because if we don't we leave the door open for the same sort of devilment in the future, we let the conspirators carry on unimpeded with their next plot and we prevent discussion from developing about treatments of spike protein etc

"He who does not oppose evil......commands it to be done."

Leonardo da Vinci

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

"He who does not oppose evil......commands it to be done."

Leonardo da Vinci

Sadly, that includes most of us in here then! 🤔

Unless, of course, 'posting' about evildoings is equivalent to 'opposition.'

Time has just about run out now and we, collectively, have done very little to protect our future selves and the future of our offspring. The whole world should be in an uproar over what's been going on these last few years.

1 minute ago, webtrekker said:

Sadly, that includes most of us in here then! 🤔

Unless, of course, 'posting' about evildoings is equivalent to 'opposition.'

Time has just about run out now and we, collectively, have done very little to protect our future selves and the future of our offspring. The whole world should be in an uproar over what's been going on these last few years.

The warriors on either side of a war for the mind are memes. Sitting here we are at the front. Slugging it out with the destructive memes that lead men astray. I have never had any doubts about the counterforce we are generating. Win the minds, win the war.