Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

Mr Douglas told The Times: “We will know a lot more information about people upfront.”

The only statement that stands out, IMHO.

Edited by Nip

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

Doctors report ‘nightmare’ surge in scabies across UK

Exclusive: Proliferation comes amid treatment shortage and poses major public health threat, say experts

Andrew Gregory Health editor
Mon 1 Jan 2024 15.00

Doctors are reporting a surge in scabies cases across the UK amid an acute shortage of treatments, and say the “nightmare” situation poses a major public health threat.

At the end of November, the rate of scabies was three cases per 100,000 of the population which is double the seasonal average.”

Scabies is a highly contagious condition caused by mites, that results in an itchy rash. It is spread through close skin contact, anyone can get it, and it should be treated quickly to stop it spreading.

In the UK, two main treatment options exist: permethrin and malathion. A combination of supply chain problems, the war in Ukraine and a rise in the cost of raw materials has resulted in months-long shortages of both.

It has sparked an emerging public health crisis, with dermatologists and GPs struggling to treat people with scabies swiftly, the Guardian has been told, with the north of England seeing double the normal amount of cases in November.

Medics are reporting the rise amid concerns that a failure to quickly treat those affected is causing the condition to spread.

www.Theguardian.com/society/2024/jan/01/doctors-report-nightmare-surge-in-scabies-across-uk

Couldn't be the jab, could it ??

• Like 1

HEALTH

Do COVID-19 Vaccines Become Part of DNA in Living, Breathing Humans?

d3515210038b704d9a56d6442e071e4c?s=96&d=identicon&r=g

Published

3 hours ago 

on

January 1, 2024

Do the COVID-19 vaccines reverse transcribe, integrate, and thus become part of human DNA in living, breathing humans?

We had no answer to that question – until now.

Spoiler alert – the answer is yes – the mRNA Covid vaccine sometimes becomes a part of DNA.

A study by Dhuli et al. describes an interesting scientific discovery journey by Italian scientists exploring the so-called “Long Covid.”

The authors unexpectedly found genes uniquely specific to the Pfizer COVID vaccine in human blood cells.

Some experimental subjects’ DNA was altered and contained genes that could only come from the Pfizer COVID vaccine!

This information was compiled from an article written by Igor Chudov (give him a follow).

Read the full article here.

https://vigilantnews.com/post/covid-vaccines-integrate-into-human-dna-study-finds/

20 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Do COVID-19 Vaccines Become Part of DNA in Living, Breathing Humans?

I like they way poignantly make a connection between Covax and Living, Breathing Humans and not dead and dying ones, else they couldn't very well admit this shit about Pfizer.

And by the way 'living and breathing' doesn't mean your not diseased and dying.

So as usual, Pfuck Pfizer and their fake journalists.

• Free Speech
  • Freedom of Press
  • Freedom of Assembly

Dont have these? Then you're not free...

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Nemo said:

I like they way poignantly make a connection between Covax and Living, Breathing Humans and not dead and dying ones, else they couldn't very well admit this shit about Pfizer.

And by the way 'living and breathing' doesn't mean your not diseased and dying.

So as usual, Pfuck Pfizer...

I have a habit of reading the headlines but not the entire article before I post it. 

23 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Some experimental subjects’ DNA was altered and contained genes that could only come from the Pfizer COVID vaccine!

I bet Pfizer love this.

The next bioweapon will be one that can target a group or individual based on genetic markers for genocide or just assassination, it will be the most dangerous bioweapon to date, specific, targeted and without collateral damage.

Yet in the hands of the wrong people...

4 hours ago, Nip said:

Couldn't be the jab, could it ??

Another way to get rid of pets and other animals. I had it about 50 years ago (after cutting an overgrown hedge), but never knew where it came from ??birds nests maybe?

• Sad 1

"The Daily Telegraph claims the UK experienced a record number of excess deaths last year because of repeated NHS strikes and the continued cost of the pandemic. The paper's analysis suggests nearly 53,000 more people died in 2023 than normal."

Right ! Sure !  🙄  What else could it possibly be ?

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2

Don't you boys get fed up talking about and seeking articles round death every day? Don't you realise what that does to your own health?

It keeps you in a negative state which will lead to sickness and disease. 

Its no kind of freedom to be so stuck (3  years now) in a mindset of constant fear, anger or self righteousness.

They pulled a con trick on the human race. Let go of those emotions or make yourself sick.

Your choice. As is everything.

It seems to me that we are in a big experiment and 

crime scene world wide

is  seems right to monitor and record the general effects  especially as most media is Lockstep on board deliberately ignoring vaccines harm  altogether or creating a fictional tale of medicine and super hero vaccines.

Also it is important to wake as many up to the lack of evidence of   virus & contagion etc

so it can't be used as a propaganda fear method to stampede the population  with our governments  giving sovereign control over to World Health Organization a private undemocratic organization for future pandemics which they declare  with it's own  agenda 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

Don't you boys get fed up talking about and seeking articles round death every day? Don't you realise what that does to your own health?

Its no kind of freedom to be so stuck (3  years now) in a mindset of constant fear, anger or self righteousness.

They pulled a con trick on the human race. Let go of those emotions or make yourself sick.

By this definition all homicide detectives should be sick. There are those among us that experience great satisfaction sharing our experiences in the hopes of alleviating the suffering of others. Add to this we are unvaxxed so we have prevailed and things could be a lot worst. Usually the emotional are those that have not totally controlled their fears yet. Controlling fear comes with understanding the truth and this enhances immune response and sense of general wellbeing. Reading the anecdotes of death and loss is also instructive and some of it bears repeating lest people forget. We need to see this suffering as much as the triumpfs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

consider that many people on this forum feel isolated within their own circles of society because they can see things that others can't yet see and that it may be of immeasurable value to them to be able to come somewhere like this and to speak and even vent about what they are seeing to other people who can also see what they can see. But as other people also drop into this forum out of curiosity the people here are not just preaching to the choir. The information being laid down daily on this forum may in fact be helping many people to see through the tsunami of lies that is sent against society everyday from the cabal

So why not ease up a bit and try going with the flow? Everyone processes things in different ways and us 'boys'  might have different ways to you girls; there are things going on here that you may not be aware of or even understand.

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Don't you boys

more women took the covid jabs then men so maybe have a little more faith in us 'boys'....

More Women Are Getting The Coronavirus Vaccine Than Men

April 18, 20217:56 AM ET

GARCIA-NAVARRO: Let's start with these numbers. How big is this gap?

UNGAR: So the gap nears 60-40 with women being near 60%, men near 40%. And it could be a little bit less. So there's 58% women or 57% women. But that's generally the breakdown across the states that track that online.

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/18/988483542/more-women-are-getting-the-coronavirus-vaccine-than-men

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

more women took the covid jabs then men so maybe have a little more faith in us 'boys'....

More Women Are Getting The Coronavirus Vaccine Than Men

April 18, 20217:56 AM ET

GARCIA-NAVARRO: Let's start with these numbers. How big is this gap?

UNGAR: So the gap nears 60-40 with women being near 60%, men near 40%. And it could be a little bit less. So there's 58% women or 57% women. But that's generally the breakdown across the states that track that online.

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/18/988483542/more-women-are-getting-the-coronavirus-vaccine-than-men

I still don't get why anyone (of either sex) would bother to get an injection that didn't stop you catching the thing or transmitting it - just too illogical - if there even is a thing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, k_j_evans said:

I still don't get why anyone (of either sex) would bother to get an injection that didn't stop you catching the thing or transmitting it - just too illogical - if there even is a thing.

i think the problem is that humans are not rational creatures; they are emotional creatures capable of rational thought

this then allows those with an understanding of the human psyche to be able to manipulate the ignorati

the whole covid debacle was laden with emotional manipulation. The government told everyone 'we are all in this together' and encouraged people to hero-worship the NHS (the deliverers of the bioweapon) and to bang their pots and pans which is all about creating a sense of a social movement which emotional people will then want to be a part of so as not to feel like they are not doing their duty to 'save granny' and be part of society.

That was the carrot: to feel part of the esprit de corps. The stick was that they made those who questioned into social pariahs thereby holding the threat of shunning over the heads of society. Then ladled on top of all of this was lashings of fear mongering

It was all emotional manipulation

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

49 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i think the problem is that humans are not rational creatures; they are emotional creatures capable of rational thought

this then allows those with an understanding of the human psyche to be able to manipulate the ignorati

the whole covid debacle was laden with emotional manipulation. The government told everyone 'we are all in this together' and encouraged people to hero-worship the NHS (the deliverers of the bioweapon) and to bang their pots and pans which is all about creating a sense of a social movement which emotional people will then want to be a part of so as not to feel like they are not doing their duty to 'save granny' and be part of society.

That was the carrot: to feel part of the esprit de corps. The stick was that they made those who questioned into social pariahs thereby holding the threat of shunning over the heads of society. Then ladled on top of all of this was lashings of fear mongering

It was all emotional manipulation

You can add this sack o' shit to the list of 'WHY' by 'WHOM' and 'WHOre', his name is hugh pym, and as far as i'm concerned a groovy gang gravy trainer that collected the money and can go straight to hell on the end of a rope, here's why!!!

pym.jpg

TruthHatingEgregiousYakkers sit around poncetificating the latest script spreading the

False

Emotions

Articulating

Reality

because this sack o' shit has never heard of THALIDOMIDE and it never happened because he is a bubble head that does no good investigative journalism and the ones that do end up being jailed for the TRUTH, ask Julian Assange for that one!!!

BrainwashingBastardChunts!!!

4 hours ago, RobinJ said:

I think in truth, at least for myself, its not anger, fear or self-righteousness that keeps people (despite this being the Covid forum) from monitoring and reporting on excess deaths and Covax injuries.

I believe we're all continually waiting for the grand exposure of this global crime against humanity and maintaining awareness of it truly isn't out of obsession nor is it causing me to be negative or 'sick'.

(Should I point out the irony, that reporting on Covax deaths are what will make you sick)

For you see, I believe that we here, live in hope of the truth coming out as opposed to your view that we live in fear and anger, unable to let go.

Also, just moving on and forgetting about it, is just the type of docile, submissive behaviour that we are trying to avoid in ourselves and others by maintaining awareness.

We're not promulgating, we are reporting.I

We don't need to seek out reports on excess deaths for they are daily News. So I don't see negativity, I see awareness, truth and the common hope that all others wikk eventually see it too.

Maybe you should ask yourself why you're so willing to just let it all go and why you're condescending to others that they should let it go too.

Oh, and who are you calling 'Boys'?

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 9

7 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

You can add this sack o' shit to the list of 'WHY' by 'WHOM' and 'WHOre', his name is hugh pym, and as far as i'm concerned a groovy gang gravy trainer that collected the money and can go straight to hell on the end of a rope, here's why!!!

pym.jpg

TruthHatingEgregiousYakkers sit around poncetificating the latest script spreading the

False

Emotions

Articulating

Reality

because this sack o' shit has never heard of THALIDOMIDE and it never happened because he is a bubble head that does no good investigative journalism and the ones that do end up being jailed for the TRUTH, ask Julian Assange for that one!!!

BrainwashingBastardChunts!!!

Careful. You might get angry and ...... sick

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2