Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

35 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

we keep on keepin on, same as we do with all of these issues

Yes but I'm not sure what we are doing? Because we are echo chamber here...

I can write to MP they ignore me

Go on a march, but they don't even get TV coverage 

We can continue to wait for that German geezer to do his Nuremberg trial he promised us.....

Except for creating a new version of reality myself from scratch.......I'm not sure what else to be done? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Excess deaths should be on the news every night....

Maybe if everyone ends up dying, maybe then we're allowed to discuss it?

See that programme last night (think it was) - a whole hour-long special to "pay tribute" to all the (famous) people who died (suudenly) in 2023?

They used to just run a piece on the rolling news each New Year, now it's an hour long special on BBC2.

They bloody know. But will continue to dress it up in distracting clothes.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

See that programme last night (think it was) - a whole hour-long special to "pay tribute" to all the (famous) people who died (suudenly) in 2023?

They used to just run a piece on the rolling news each New Year, now it's an hour long special on BBC2.

Of course they know. TV Media and their irritating grinning pretentious presenters are a huge part of the problem, without doubt.

Fake Smile" Images – Browse 925 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video | Adobe  Stock

Most of us here are probably already aware of that anyway, I'd suggest

Edited by Nip
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

I can write to MP they ignore me

Go on a march, but they don't even get TV coverage 

We can continue to wait for that German geezer to do his Nuremberg trial he promised us.....

Except for creating a new version of reality myself from scratch.......I'm not sure what else to be done? 

Welcome to the new normal. Just stay vigilant, don't get sick, and try not to worry about things you can do nothing about. Our time will come. 2024 is going to be biblical. 

• Like 3

When the covid mrna jab was introduced it was deemed experimental. Did the insurance cartels contact all their life insurance policy holders to inform them that taking an experimental jab will void the policy? No, they let their clients discover death, incapacity, and destitution the hard way. The insurers knew the policy for loss claims arising from a clinical trial or experimental drugs long before covid and their silence when informed of the covid vax experimental status makes them complicit in the genocide.

They also stayed mute as 1000 people burned alive over 10 years in the Pinto. Paying out without pushing for legislative action when it first started and at 911 they paid Silverstein his claim knowing he ordered wtc 7 to be blown up. Evidence everywhere that the hijacker story made no sense.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

During covid did the insurers contact their policy holders that "refusing" the vax exposes them to a risk of injury or death by covid and given that a vaccine is available the insurer will not pay for losses incurred by refusing the jab(s). No, they had nothing to say about that. The unvaxxed life insurance policies remained valid without rate increases or penalties.

Of course the unjabbed have better outcome statistics and represent a small risk for insurers but acting as they did the insurers went contrary to the narrative. For the vaxxed, no rebate for improving their prospects according to the pandemic universally-broadcast narrative, in fact the policy gets voided. And no penalties or voiding of unvaxxed policies. Inverted logic of this type is a hallmark of a hoax.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

On 12/29/2023 at 2:23 AM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

For as long as I can remember growing up or raising a family or in my work life we never heard a peep out of the mainstream media about the numbers of deaths yearly from the flu. Every year the morticians could rely on nearly a million deaths related to the flu. The lion's share with pre-existing conditions. Every year far more deaths than the artificially-inflated number of covid deaths and the media does not find it newsworthy. The question in my mind asks if they deliberately suppressed those annual deaths to make their planned pandemic more dramatic? Or did they know far in advance that the endgame would be a medical tyranny of one sort or another and could not afford a population hardened to expect far worst as a yearly affair? Lets try to imagine covid taking root after decades of reporting the numbers truthfully. Lockdowns would have been laughed off and the medical community's sanity would have been questioned.

Well, I remember some fear mongering headlines intermittently long before the coof spoof. I'm talking as far back as the 70s and 80s.

I have to say that remembering these played a big role for me to be skeptical about covid at the very start.

This, mixed about knowing the basics of virology, vaccine pharmacology and the immune system then led me to dig deeper to find anything at all that was different about covid, which is just one more strain of the well known corona family.

As soon as that became clear, I knew this was just another bad but normal flu.

Then when they rolled out the vaccines so damn quickly, I was instantly alert. Having worked in pharmaceutical labs from quality control to Research and development, so many red flags popped up regarding the question of where they were made, using all kinds of dodgy unregulated production facilities ( non GLP - good laboratory practice) and not enough time to test each batch for, well quality ( i.e ingredients, contaminations, balance etc), there was no way I'd have taken anything like that.

Then the fact that this was a novel mRNA injection and not an old school vaccine led me straight into the rabbit hole of how it is supposed to work vs how our immune system and cells work on a micro biological scale, I thought people were crazy to have this injected, especially after all test animals died in a small one off test and there were no real human trials, especially not longterm ones.

Scientists are often one track mind ponies. If it works in theory and maybe in one subject, they think it's the holy grail.

When in fact they always ignore the whole, how everything is carefully linked through millions of years of evolution.

Anyway, this was a long way to explain that they did try to scare us with numbers of death in bad flu years, and how this fact was the first stepping stone for me to be sceptic about the whole thing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Nonononono said:

I thought people were crazy to have this injected, especially after all test animals died in a small one off test and there were no real human trials, especially not longterm ones.

You and me both.

At the start of the insanity I wondered what the overarching purpose of all of it was for, who benefits, who profits? 
Boris answered my question during one of his press briefings.

The first mention of a ‘vaccine’ and the whole shebang fitted into place. 

The fact the public were told it was an experimental mRNA based injection- and they STILL went ahead and took it, spoke volumes to me.

I honestly thought I was the only sane person left in the world, and I wasn’t on this forum, and after asking around I found only two other people that refused to take it. So that’s three sane people left in the world. Obviously I was wrong and Ive found a good 30% of the earths human population as still ‘sane’.

Now if 70% of the world will do as it’s told, blindly, like lemmings off a cliff, even if it means they might die, then how are they going to re package this ‘threat’ in a different way so 70% fall for the same again, in the next big era defining emergency? 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

You and me both.

At the start of the insanity I wondered what the overarching purpose of all of it was for, who benefits, who profits? 
Boris answered my question during one of his press briefings.

The first mention of a ‘vaccine’ and the whole shebang fitted into place. 

The fact the public were told it was an experimental mRNA based injection- and they STILL went ahead and took it, spoke volumes to me.

I honestly thought I was the only sane person left in the world, and I wasn’t on this forum, and after asking around I found only two other people that refused to take it. So that’s three sane people left in the world. Obviously I was wrong and Ive found a good 30% of the earths human population as still ‘sane’.

Now if 70% of the world will do as it’s told, blindly, like lemmings off a cliff, even if it means they might die, then how are they going to re package this ‘threat’ in a different way so 70% fall for the same again, in the next big era defining emergency? 

Never experiment with drugs

18 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yeah it's sick mate. The whole thing disgusts me. But seems to be nothing we can do except create a new world for ourselves.

If there are any actionable points then let me know, I'm more than happy to participate if it would do any good.

20 hours ago, Mr H said:

I think part of the problem these days is that the conspiracy is coming at us thick and fast and as a result it feels like we are constantly jumping through hoops being thrown up in front of us.

For example i read a piece yesterday about how low emission zones would be coming to various scottish cities this year so the missus checked if our vehicles would fall foul of that and after finding out they would be ok i stopped paying it any heed. And that's the point i'm trying to make: that because i have jumped through that hoop what happens is i then refocus my attention on the next threat coming over the horizon instead of standing ground and opposing the LEZ schemes.

It's not like i have even dodged that bullet really because no doubt before long they will deem my car is no longer exempt from the LEZ as they just keep moving the goal posts.

So part of the problem is that we are not united and are not employing collective bargaining and instead are wrapped up in our own individual struggles to dodge the hail of bullets that are constantly being fired at us

At some point we are all going to have to come together for some sort of organised resistance where we make a stand and stop this thing in its tracks

In the meantime we have to individually take actions that stymie the agenda. Consider looking at my 'its a pirate life for me' thread in the 'solutions' section of the forum for some ideas of what can be done

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

well it looks like they are going to try and blow some more smoke up their ass:

New COVID Strain Will Cause Global ‘Heart Failure Pandemic’, Claim ‘Experts’

by Jamie White

Scientists are warning that a new COVID variant will cause a global “heart failure pandemic.”

Many are skeptical of the claim, believing it to be a COVID vaccine injury coverup.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/new-covid-strain-will-cause-global-heart-failure-pandemic-claim-experts/

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well it looks like they are going to try and blow some more smoke up their ass:

New COVID Strain Will Cause Global ‘Heart Failure Pandemic’, Claim ‘Experts’

by Jamie White

Scientists are warning that a new COVID variant will cause a global “heart failure pandemic.”

Many are skeptical of the claim, believing it to be a COVID vaccine injury coverup.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/new-covid-strain-will-cause-global-heart-failure-pandemic-claim-experts/

Never believe an expert

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Travellers will not need to show passports to enter UK in new trial

Smart gates require passengers to be registered on a central database

According to The Times, Phil Douglas, director-general of the UK Border Force, is aiming for “much more frictionless facial recognition than we currently do”.

The aim is to upgrade the current eGates system so that arriving passengers can keep their passports in their pockets and be admitted to the UK simply by looking into a camera.

The existing eGates network relies on facial recognition. Each traveller’s face is checked against the data encrypted on the passport. A new system would rely on centralised data.

At present, eGates are open to travellers aged 10 or above who are British as well as citizens of the EU (and wider Schengen area), the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and South Korea. Smart gates will require the traveller to be registered on a database.

The gradual introduction of the UK’s Electronic Travel Authorisation scheme means the information should be available for eligible travellers.

Mr Douglas told The Times: “We will know a lot more information about people upfront.”

Other countries are already using advanced facial recognition – with the world’s busiest international airport, Dubai, deploying the technology for some travellers.

Dubai Airports claims: “Smart Gates allow you to get through immigration procedures in as little as five seconds.”

Families with children under 15, as well as a traveller under 1.2m tall, are unable to use the smart gates in Dubai.

Similar technology is employed at some Australian airports.

In the UK, an initial trial is likely to take place at a single airport for a limited number of travellers. A procurement exercise will follow, with the cost of upgrading the hundreds of existing eGates likely to run into tens of millions.

However, passengers who were caught up in the collapse of the entire UK eGates system in May 2023 may be wary of proposed enhancements.

Tens of thousands of passengers queued for many hours after a systems upgrade failed over the late May bank holiday.

www.Independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/passport-uk-border-facial-recognition-b2471716.html

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1

Doctors report ‘nightmare’ surge in scabies across UK

Exclusive: Proliferation comes amid treatment shortage and poses major public health threat, say experts

Andrew Gregory Health editor
Mon 1 Jan 2024 15.00

Doctors are reporting a surge in scabies cases across the UK amid an acute shortage of treatments, and say the “nightmare” situation poses a major public health threat.

At the end of November, the rate of scabies was three cases per 100,000 of the population which is double the seasonal average.”

Scabies is a highly contagious condition caused by mites, that results in an itchy rash. It is spread through close skin contact, anyone can get it, and it should be treated quickly to stop it spreading.

In the UK, two main treatment options exist: permethrin and malathion. A combination of supply chain problems, the war in Ukraine and a rise in the cost of raw materials has resulted in months-long shortages of both.

It has sparked an emerging public health crisis, with dermatologists and GPs struggling to treat people with scabies swiftly, the Guardian has been told, with the north of England seeing double the normal amount of cases in November.

Medics are reporting the rise amid concerns that a failure to quickly treat those affected is causing the condition to spread.

www.Theguardian.com/society/2024/jan/01/doctors-report-nightmare-surge-in-scabies-across-uk

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Velma said:

Nice to know I'm one of 27.7%

Yeah, I guess around 1 in 3 managed not to take it, but still, poisoning ⅔ of the global population, these people have power, resources and organisation like we've never seen before.

They ain't playing, and anti-establishment beliefs and non-comformist attitudes, will never defeat them... It may even be too late.

Best pray for a Saviour aka the 'Solution' to the 'Problem'... wink 😉

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Travellers will not need to show passports to enter UK in new trial

Smart gates require passengers to be registered on a central database

According to The Times, Phil Douglas, director-general of the UK Border Force, is aiming for “much more frictionless facial recognition than we currently do”.

this will be what all the disruption to fliers has been about in recent times: making people accept facial recognition. problem, reaction, solution

• Like 1

These electronic passports will soon be used as ID in places other than ports and then you've the beginnings of digital ID.

Plus, they can be scanned without your knowledge whenever you walk past an even unmarked and/or portable detector.

And all for your convenience...

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1

We should make our own problems and solutions.

Problem: Corruption

Solution: Wood Chipper

Huh, it is easy. And recycling is good for the environment.

I've coined a new word 'Overpopulician'. Can anyone deduce its brilliant and deadly meaning?

Edited by Nemo
  • Haha 1