Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

it's not just the vaxxed that are in danger, it is also the unborn who are dying in the womb after their mothers took the shot. Those deaths aren't counted in the 'excess deaths' figures but they need to be considered.

Also if our worst fears about all of this are realised then what sort of world do we then go on into? It would be us suspicious survivors and the conspirators and their hired help......do we expect them to play nice with us?

I think they'll stage another "pandemic". The vaxxed will be dropping dead everywhere (5G), the governments and media will blame the unvaxxed and they'll rile up the vaxxed to hunt down and kill the unvaxxed before they all die off themselves.So with just have to outlive the vaxxed and then we'll get to duke it out with the Elitists

37 minutes ago, ReptileSlayer said:

I think they'll stage another "pandemic". The vaxxed will be dropping dead everywhere (5G), the governments and media will blame the unvaxxed and they'll rile up the vaxxed to hunt down and kill the unvaxxed before they all die off themselves.So with just have to outlive the vaxxed and then we'll get to duke it out with the Elitists

One possibility is that Too many people are waking up and not getting the "usual" vaccines .Any more contagion propaganda will increase this Exodus I think  so they won't try it again.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Talorgan said:

One possibility is that Too many people are waking up and not getting the "usual" vaccines .Any more contagion propaganda will increase this Exodus I think  so they won't try it again.

The vaxxed are injected with Graphene and CRISPR. Once the 5G network is fully activated they can let them drop dead at will. This will be blamed on "the virus" and the "unvaccinated". The vaxxed will lost their shit and demand for the unvaxxed to be rounded up, deported, and exterminated. Your own vaxxed relatives will want you dead.

1 minute ago, ReptileSlayer said:

The vaxxed are injected with Graphene and CRISPR. Once the 5G network is fully activated they can let them drop dead at will. This will be blamed on "the virus" and the "unvaccinated". The vaxxed will lost their shit and demand for the unvaxxed to be rounded up, deported, and exterminated. Your own vaxxed relatives will want you dead.

Or it will back fire and wake even more people up and cause a complete reappraisal of the situation 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, ReptileSlayer said:

I find it odd that you have so much interest against the vaxxed but not much to say about the actual evil doers...

Your focus is lacking a bit I'd say...

16 minutes ago, wideawake said:

I find it odd that you have so much interest against the vaxxed but not much to say about the actual evil doers...

Your focus is lacking a bit I'd say...

The vaxxed would be just the proxy for the psychos

P-R-S

• Like 1

One thing that is certain is that the enormous vats and processing plants to make those injections are there and must be used. They claim to have the means to produce billions of doses on short order. A small army of people are employed in this system and the supply lines established besides hungry shareholders insisting the shares keep gaining value in perpetuity, in fact growth is hardwired into that system. Add to this that they have tasted billions in pandemic profits. In my mind this is not unlike the monster created by Dr. Frankenstein.

Reminded of the Skyscraper Index whereby once they have methods to build them and supply lines in place it becomes very hard to slow down the resulting expansion of skyscrapers.

In the Frankenstein story the monster was so powerful that mankind could not stop him. Their salvation lied in the monster taking its own life. So, in my mind the cult of vaccines will not just go away as long as this machinery is in place and supply lines well established. One flip of a mediatic switch crying out a need and the nightmare starts churning out as many snakebites as the psychotic masses demand or have been led to think they must have.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

it's not just the vaxxed that are in danger, it is also the unborn who are dying in the womb after their mothers took the shot. Those deaths aren't counted in the 'excess deaths' figures but they need to be considered.

Also if our worst fears about all of this are realised then what sort of world do we then go on into? It would be us suspicious survivors and the conspirators and their hired help......do we expect them to play nice with us?

Yeah, it is grim whichever way you look at this. The only outcome that seems to work for us, is overthrowing the cabal. Even then, do we expect that to go well given the evil they are already displaying and the weapons and technology they likely have? It seems that this depopulation agenda is right on cue for the preparation for the 2040-42 event that Jason Breshears talks about. Perhaps the depop agenda is to ensure that not many are around to survive the cataclysm/reset. 

2 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yeah, it is grim whichever way you look at this. The only outcome that seems to work for us, is overthrowing the cabal. Even then, do we expect that to go well given the evil they are already displaying and the weapons and technology they likely have? It seems that this depopulation agenda is right on cue for the preparation for the 2040-42 event that Jason Breshears talks about. Perhaps the depop agenda is to ensure that not many are around to survive the cataclysm/reset. 

Technological advancement in the midst of spiritually decayed societies. How else can things turn out?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Technological advancement in the midst of spiritually decayed societies. How else can things turn out?

Indeed mate. But of course this is the plan of those who have held power for so long (and have likely repeated this cycle many times to retain such power). But, once again, it is why working on ourselves on the Spiritual level is the most important thing. The fact it is the biggest thing the 'cabal' target (ensuring we do not have time to seek the Spiritual) is the reason we should be doing just that, especially if we are in the 'awake camp'. Seeking out endless new information and the latest details of the  'conspiracy' when we all know where it is headed, and NOT working on ourselves Spiritually is perhaps the greatest mistake people in the 'truth community' make. 

This whole 'realm' may have at it's heart the purpose of Spiritual growth and becoming a powerful individualised Soul. It may also be the only way to break free of this realm, and yet many are focusing only on the latest microscopic details of one agenda here and there. Freedom won't come from some magic piece of golden information, it will come from reaching a level in consciousness/vibration that sets you free. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Indeed mate. But of course this is the plan of those who have held power for so long (and have likely repeated this cycle many times to retain such power). But, once again, it is why working on ourselves on the Spiritual level is the most important thing. The fact it is the biggest thing the 'cabal' target (ensuring we do not have time to seek the Spiritual) is the reason we should be doing just that, especially if we are in the 'awake camp'. Seeking out endless new information and the latest details of the  'conspiracy' when we all know where it is headed, and NOT working on ourselves Spiritually is perhaps the greatest mistake people in the 'truth community' make. 

This whole 'realm' may have at it's heart the purpose of Spiritual growth and becoming a powerful individualised Soul. It may also be the only way to break free of this realm, and yet many are focusing only on the latest microscopic details of one agenda here and there. Freedom won't come from some magic piece of golden information, it will come from reaching a level in consciousness/vibration that sets you free. 

exactly thats how i see it

we creat our own reality!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yeah I feel similar...

I find most conspiracy stuff interesting. Occasionally it will serve practical purpose like during covid - not to get the shot. But by and large it's a distraction. They know this and that's why they encourage it.

It's the biggest conspiracy of all time is the one they really don't want you to know about because if you did it's game fricking over.

And I believe it's David's main message also (or one of). 

That is.......drum roll..

You're not who you think you are. You are not a finite limited human, who lives and dies and needs to be scared......

You are God. Or consciousness. You can never die and therefore never need to entertain any fear whatsoever - they're controlling mechanism - even in conspiracy world. You don't need to fk your neighbour over to have what you want. Your neighbour is really you in disguise and t

you yourself are abundance and can manifest whatever you want....

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 5

22 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

The vaxxed are the front line of the psychos. They are pushing us through the vaxxed so we are pushing them back through the vaxxed.

Divide and conquer is one of their ways to get to you and us all and you're falling in the trap. 😏

Going around with your chest out and self-pride because ''you were right'' isn't going to accomplish anything for the betterment of humanity. Use the system available for survival even after the CBDC comes into effect and that includes the vaxxed.

Again, be wise and beware...

24 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

have we got a curiosity deficit in this country asks john campbell...He also asks if the excess deaths will stop anytime soon

I wouldn't expect them to stop anytime soon, no John

Heart deaths

All part of the 'New Normal', I'd suggest

24 minutes ago, Nip said:

Climate change, I suppose

in the clip campbell says their official explanation is disruption to NHS services however as he points out the same excess deaths are occuring in many countries who don't have a national health service. The common factor is that they all had roll outs of covid 'vaccines' and yet no one is allowed to suggest this as a possible cause...

campbell says that when the telegraph newspaper suggested a possible issue with the jabs they got a threatening phone call from the MHRA state regulators....

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

in the clip campbell says their official explanation is disruption to NHS services however as he points out the same excess deaths are occuring in many countries who don't have a national health service. The common factor is that they all had roll outs of covid 'vaccines' and yet no one is allowed to suggest this as a possible cause...

campbell says that when the telegraph newspaper suggested a possible issue with the jabs they got a threatening phone call from the MHRA state regulators....

Yeah if you mention it to a jabbed person they can get irate.

Excess deaths not a topic allowed to discuss it seems especially the Vax word....

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yeah if you mention it to a jabbed person they can get irate.

Excess deaths not a topic allowed to discuss it seems especially the Vax word....

as a society we need to break through that taboo though because if we don't we leave the door open for the same sort of devilment in the future, we let the conspirators carry on unimpeded with their next plot and we prevent discussion from developing about treatments of spike protein etc

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

as a society we need to break through that taboo though because if we don't we leave the door open for the same sort of devilment in the future, we let the conspirators carry on unimpeded with their next plot and we prevent discussion from developing about treatments of spike protein etc

Yes. I'm not sure how best to do it.

I wrote to MP. No response.

Speak to normal people, they don't want to hear it.....

Excess deaths should be on the news every night....

Maybe if everyone ends up dying, maybe then we're allowed to discuss it?

• Like 3