Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

7 hours ago, wideawake said:

Quite a few close ''friends'' of mine and all of my 7 siblings have turned on me for not getting jabbed and for spreading the truth and some of them have even died and injured from that poison but that doesn't make me hate all the vaxxed. If one doesn't cause me harm I don't see a need to hate them or write them off as dead. 

That is exactly what we, the unvaccinated had to put up with in 2021, 2022 being categorized as second class in society and when they wished we would die but now it's ok to label all vaxxed the same way?

I have issues with that and we should've learned by now about how we the unvaxxed were done wrong and to not get as low as some of the hardcore sheep did and writing them off as dead just for revenge... 

Our problems won't be solved that way and some people seem to forget who the parasites are and what they are doing to humanity. Our problems are way bigger than just the experimental injections, the NWO is well on its way with wars, great reset shit, CBDC, 15 minute cities, transgenderism, pedoshit, etc, etc, etc.

Our energy would be better spent on exposing the scumbags like WEF,WHO, politicians, MSM, judges, doctors, corporations and the rest of the pukes. 

You don't have to "hate the vaxxed" to "write them off as dead". You just have to face reality. They took the mark of the beast. There's no coming back from that.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ReptileSlayer said:

You don't have to "hate the vaxxed" to "write them off as dead". You just have to face reality. They took the mark of the beast. There's no coming back from that.

I'd simply just have nothing to do with the vaxxed who still defend its application. Mind you, I'd still regard them as tossers.

Hating is different.

Edited by Nip
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Velma said:

Solution for an over-burdened NHS this winter... a new jab for babies.

Results from the Harmonie study suggest a single shot of nirsevimab offers immediate protection against RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus) – a common seasonal virus with mild cold symptoms that affects 90% of children worldwide before the age of two, allegedly.

All those waiting lists for serious conditions and they want to prioritise a vax for a mild cold. Whatever do those billionaire drug companies see in it? 

Hey 'ReptileSlayer', many of our family members and friends got vaxxed and most against their desire and many to their regret and yet none of them 'are dead to me', apart from the ones that actually died, so save your hateful loner crap for those without friends and family they care about.

I've said this many times, but the first time was when the arguments about antivaxxers began and I said 'when the time comes when we can say "we told you so", we will no longer want too'.

Now I've had a few prods at them all and made a few jokes, but since the fallout actually began, I have stopped and moved to compassion because despite everything that happened, I feel I could have done more to prevent anyones suffering, much more.

But anger, hate, resentment, defensiveness, fear and even vengeance where all working against me, preventing me from doing more and now look. How many people think, 'I could have reached that family member or I could have been more patient with that friend', because they're now sick or dead and instead of coming from a place of compassion, I was just arguing with them and getting angry and frustrated and eventually careless, I no longer cared, for we knew what the future held, we knew the fallout of Covax would be devastating.

So save that 'writing people off shit', I still feel a responsibility.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Hey 'ReptileSlayer', many of our family members and friends got vaxxed and most against their desire and many to their regret and yet none of them 'are dead to me', apart from the ones that actually died, so save your hateful loner crap for those without friends and family they care about.

I've said this many times, but the first time was when the arguments about antivaxxers began and I said 'when the time comes when we can say "we told you so", we will no longer want too'.

Now I've had a few prods at them all and made a few jokes, but since the fallout actually began, I have stopped and moved to compassion because despite everything that happened, I feel I could have done more to prevent anyones suffering, much more.

But anger, hate, resentment, defensiveness, fear and even vengeance where all working against me, preventing me from doing more and now look. How many people think, 'I could have reached that family member or I could have been more patient with that friend' because they're now sick of dead and I was arguing with them, instead of coming from a place of compassion for we knew what the future held, we knew the fallout of Covax would be devastating.

They will drag you down with them. Cut them lose if you want to survive.

Just now, Nemo said:

Ok, you're just a provocateur. You'll find people on this site quick on the uptake.

No, all my relatives are vaxxed but 2. My cousin lives in Asia and my dad died last month. I have no next of kin anymore. It's just me, my wife, and our toddler son. Not only the vaxxed but anyone who refuses to face reality is a threat to my family at this point.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Lol, 'Anyone who refuses to face reality is a threat to my family', you sound like a passive-aggressive Liberal.

And FYI, you're wife and son are your next of kin, but I understand.

Look, I don't think we're at that point yet and as with every major world event, many people especially those fooled by it, actually end up waking up.

So don't lose hope just yet, despite our divisions and foolish Sheep, the human spirit is that which binds and unites us more than any allegiance to a group or ideology can, for it is this spirit that 'they' must supress for it is the source of humanity, brotherhood and love.

Have a little faith in man, for it is always darkest before the dawn.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Lol, 'Anyone who refuses to face reality is a threat to my family', you sound like a passive-aggressive Liberal.

And FYI, you're wife and son are your next of kin, but I understand.

Look, I don't think we're at that point yet and as with every major world event, many people especially those fooled by it, actually end up waking up.

So don't lose hope just yet, despite our divisions and foolish Sheep, the human spirit is that which binds and unites us more than any allegiance to a group or ideology can, for it is this spirit that 'they' must supress for it is the source of humanity, brotherhood and love.

Have a little faith in man, for it is always darkest before the dawn.

I think you've not yet come to grips with the level of evil behind the vax campaign. Or the extend of damage been done to the vaxxed.

• Thanks 1

FACT-CHECK

When these Terms are found in News headlines, they are code for bullshit.

• Experts Say

• Study Finds

• Evidence Suggests

• Data Reveals

- Or any combination thereof.

When such terms are added to News headlines, they are a legal 'cop-out' to shift the responsibility for the assumed journalistic integrity over to the group that reported it to them... experts suggest.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 12/14/2023 at 5:34 PM, sock muppet said:

Interesting factoid about the slaughter of sheep, for many moons it was done with things called killing hammers, which is to say that the hapless little phuckers would be herded into pens and then led down a path and into a tight enclosure, where some bloke with a big phuck off hammer would be hovering above the hapless fluff ball out of sight, now the factoid part of this heart warming tale i will reveal, and that is, the hammer had a spike on it that gets smashed into the leggy land clouds brain, the analogy of this tale has great meaning when you think about it, you're welcome, have a great day, 👍

This popped up from behind the ol' brain sofa, so i thought i would share what goes on in my head with you lot, 🤣

REM, Automatic for the People

or

Automatic killing hammers for the sheeple

Thanks REM, your music just found its way into my microwave hall of fame, MEH!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_for_the_People

R.E.M._-_Automatic_for_the_People.webp.64c7691534e5622f61de8f712cd7a7a4.webp

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Nip said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65823240

Tom Wilkinson: The Full Monty actor dies at 75

No cause of death mentioned ?

cmon nip, scroll thro the article to look for the good bits 😉

"It is with great sadness that the family of Tom Wilkinson announce that he died suddenly at home on December 30. His wife and family were with him,"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

cmon nip, scroll thro the article to look for the good bits 😉

"It is with great sadness that the family of Tom Wilkinson announce that he died suddenly at home on December 30. His wife and family were with him,"

JABBED ?

20 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yesterday it occurred to me after reading another couple of youngish people who had died early, that if indeed the damage caused by these killer shots is as suspected, then some of the people I come across might be in their final days, weeks, months or couple of years. From that perspective I have huge compassion for them.

it's not just the vaxxed that are in danger, it is also the unborn who are dying in the womb after their mothers took the shot. Those deaths aren't counted in the 'excess deaths' figures but they need to be considered.

Also if our worst fears about all of this are realised then what sort of world do we then go on into? It would be us suspicious survivors and the conspirators and their hired help......do we expect them to play nice with us?

• Like 2

Its amazing how normalised these deaths have become, the media doesn't even need to hide them. I mean, how much Fluoride do you have to consume to become this passive, this docile and accepting, and on the subject, since when was it ok to add drugs to our drinking water because the last time I checked everyone knows how to brush their teeth and if they don't practise dental hygiene, then Fluoride won't save you, plus its in Toothpaste anyway, but you shouldn't swallow that... What a farce. It takes Fluoride to be docile enough to swallow Fluoride.

But I believe the worst pollution must be the Nuclear waste that is 'legally' pumped into the oceans.

Yup, look it up...

So following a death we always ask 'where they jabbed'?

More than 5.55 billion people worldwide have received a Covid-19 vaccine, equal to about 72.3% of the world population.

Prime Minister's statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 5 January 2021"

And so of course the answer is most probably, Yes! they where jabbed.

As for the cause of death, well...

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Its amazing how normalised these deaths have become, the media doesn't even need to hide them.

even before covid there were so many things people just weren't asking questions about for example why is autism so prevalent now and why are so many children presenting to the NHS with gender identity issues? Why were so many young people struggling to conceive even before they filled their ovaries and testes with spike proteins created by the covid jabs?

why are we as a society running so hard from reality?

i had the misfortune to see some television this christmas because i was at someone elses house and noted that TV land is a curious carnival full of sound and fury that tells people absolutely NOTHING and unfortunately it seems to be the place most people place their attention. Since when were politicians and journalists seen as trustworthy people in this country? I thought we had all long since realised that they are absolute scumbags but with the advent of the scamdemic the british people were hanging on their every word

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 5

47 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

even before covid there were so many things people just weren't asking questions about for example why is autism so prevalent now and why are so many children presenting to the NHS with gender identity issues? Why were so many young people struggling to conceive even before they filled their ovaries and testes with spike proteins created by the covid jabs?

why are we as a society running so hard from reality?

i had the misfortune to see some television this christmas because i was at someone elses house and noted that TV land is a curious carnival full of sound and fury that tells people absolutely NOTHING and unfortunately it seems to be the place most people place their attention. Since when were politicians and journalists seen as trustworthy people in this country? I thought we had all long since realised that they are absolute scumbags but with the advent of the scamdemic the british people were hanging on their every word

May I suggest.......

Destroying Tv Royalty-Free Images, Stock Photos & Pictures | Shutterstock