Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I appreciate what both of you are saying, vaxxed unvaxxed, I think it boils down to MINDSET, and how high your suggestibility index is, ie whether your more open to influence and coercion. 

I was shocked at Christmas, how young people are brought up nowadays, their MINDSET is completely at odds with the world. 
This one little girl was super spoiled and really nasty to people behind their  backs, but really sweet to their faces.

All I did was pet her stuffed toy she got for Christmas and she scowled at me then smiled a sweet smile, then said under her breath ‘get your own, nobody likes you.’ 
She is nine yrs old ffs. 

If they’re all mostly like her then everyone over 20 is doomed, her generation will be the ones to join extremist climate/gender cults pushing for new carbon legislation, will kill homeless people because they’re ‘ugly and they smell’ and will help bundle people off to re education camps, and she’ll laugh whilst doing it

My son and his mates are all under 20 and they mostly dont and arent interested in climate or covid. All they care about is gaming and having a laugh. So not all go along with the goverment bollocks.

This is becoming all too frequent, didn't even make the 27 club:

British pro wrestler Kurtis 'Mad Kurt' Chapman dies aged 26, with tributes coming in for the 'charismatic character and magnetic personality' who performed for RevPro and Progress Wrestling

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-12909803/British-pro-wrestler-Kurtis-Mad-Kurt-Chapman-dies-aged-26-tributes-coming-charismatic-character-magnetic-personality-performed-RevPro-Progress-Wrestling.html

On 12/16/2023 at 5:47 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

New Zealand and Alaska I’d imagine.

ANTARCTICA!?!?

There is a reason they do not show it on maps, predictive programming, power of suggestion, subliminal messaging works both ways, out of sight is out of mind and yet it is the biggest land mass that no-one even considers about anything, 🤔

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

ANTARCTICA!?!?

There is a reason they do not show it on maps, predictive programming, power of suggestion, subliminal messaging works both ways, out of sight is out of mind and yet it is the biggest land mass that no-one even considers about anything, 🤔

I’d imagine Antarctica would require a large amount of money, this option is only for the super rich, trillionaire types, if your serious about constructing a permanent base in hostile conditions at the outer most  end of the world. The rest of the billionaires make do with easily accessible land on out-the-way islands or remote but populated land masses, like Zuckerberg on Hawaii, or places like Alaska etc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I’d imagine Antarctica would require a large amount of money, this option is only for the super rich, trillionaire types, if your serious about constructing a permanent base in hostile conditions at the outer most  end of the world. The rest of the billionaires make do with easily accessible land on out-the-way islands or remote but populated land masses, like Zuckerberg on Hawaii, or places like Alaska etc.

Only the surface is hostile, the ice sheet that covers it is something like three miles thick, very easy to tunnel into and explains the mad rush for lithium for battery power, chucking out exhaust fumes in an enclosed space is not really conducive for breathing Oxygen and can in some cases shorten your life span by some considerable amount, suffocation i think it's called, 🤔🤣👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Captainlove said:

My son and his mates are all under 20 and they mostly dont and arent interested in climate or covid. All they care about is gaming and having a laugh. So not all go along with the goverment bollocks.

I mentioned climate and covid as metaphors for the current ‘craze of the day’. There’ll be a new craze of the day for your son and his mates to experience when they’re older, in twenty yrs time. 
I think you misunderstood my comment it had nothing to do with your son or his mates, who I’m sure are decent good people 

2 hours ago, Nip said:

Excellent summary! I share his pessimism but experience has shown me that sometimes great positive change is preceded by what appears at first as an interminable calamity. In the image below I see a metaphor of what could be coming:

1000years.jpg.1d469b2285a55917037f8e04895bc344.jpg

The snake eating it's tail symbolizes the womb carrying a better future. The voracity of this snake eating it's tail provides the contractions that usher in this new birth, new age. The birth is a seat birth meaning a painful transition to the new age of prosperity and freedom. This new age will need to be cared for and kept safe same as a human baby.  

9 hours ago, wideawake said:

I don't know where you live but in my neck of the woods many of the vaxxed people are angry with authorities, the medical system and the media for lying to them day in and day out and that is why they will avoid future shots at all cost now. 

You seem angry at all the vaxxed and you even consider them all dead, wtf? 🙄   

At the rate you're going, you'll have lots of enemies pretty soon and you might even want to adhere to your own advice and learn to be invisible as it will get ugly soon enough. This shitshow we are living now is just an introduction to what is coming so I would suggest not to turn your back on the whole world because of some bad apples. 

Humanity has lost a battle but not the war, be wise and beware...

Great post! I can see why some people are angry. I was meeting up with a guy who is awake and also still angry, but admittedly he copped a lot more 'hate' for not being vaxxed than I did as he has kids who attend various Sports things so he is still tethered to the system more. So you can understand to an extent those who are angry having coped a fair amount of shit, or those still grieving for the fact they have lost people to the divide. But ultimately people need to deal with their feelings and own them. Only a small percentage wanted everyone forced to take the shots. I ended up having to cut him off because he was refusing to take ownership (there were other reasons though so not all down to that).

Yesterday it occurred to me after reading another couple of youngish people who had died early, that if indeed the damage caused by these killer shots is as suspected, then some of the people I come across might be in their final days, weeks, months or couple of years. From that perspective I have huge compassion for them. Most of the people I come across (who I assume are vaxxed due to the %'s in Australia who took the shots) are decent people. Yes, they are weak, easily fooled, easily scared perhaps, but decent at heart who simply needed to be liked/accepted/approved of too much and that sadly may be their downfall. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Great post! I can see why some people are angry. I was meeting up with a guy who is awake and also still angry, but admittedly he copped a lot more 'hate' for not being vaxxed than I did as he has kids who attend various Sports things so he is still tethered to the system more. So you can understand to an extent those who are angry having coped a fair amount of shit, or those still grieving for the fact they have lost people to the divide. But ultimately people need to deal with their feelings and own them. Only a small percentage wanted everyone forced to take the shots. I ended up having to cut him off because he was refusing to take ownership (there were other reasons though so not all down to that).

Yesterday it occurred to me after reading another couple of youngish people who had died early, that if indeed the damage caused by these killer shots is as suspected, then some of the people I come across might be in their final days, weeks, months or couple of years. From that perspective I have huge compassion for them. Most of the people I come across (who I assume are vaxxed due to the %'s in Australia who took the shots) are decent people. Yes, they are weak, easily fooled, easily scared perhaps, but decent at heart who simply needed to be liked/accepted/approved of too much and that sadly may be their downfall. 

Is it nearly 50c out there in the bush? 
It’s really warm here in uk, damn swathes of warm sea and air coming in from carribean and South America. 
Sorry this is the CVMT not the weather channel, my bad 

When Medical Authorities Went Totalitarian: Understanding Covid Policies ad Protocols

https://mises.org/wire/when-medical-authorities-went-totalitarian-understanding-covid-policies-and-protocols

A snippit from Aaron Kheriaty’s The New Abnormal: The Rise of the Biomedical State :

"As part of the opinion of the tribunal, the Nuremberg Code was published, which contained ten items that established the criteria for conducting ethical human experimentation.

Dr. Kheriaty’s prologue only explores the first item of the Code, but it is the foundation, addressing informed, noncoerced consent. "

The same bloodlines that enshrined the Nuremburg Code wiped their bottoms with it during covid. Acted as if Nuremburg was just a passing fashion, an eccentricity.

"Those interested in reading an analysis of all ten items of the Code are directed to Dr. Nicholas Bednarski’s series Violations of Nuremberg Code in COVID-19 Control Program. Dr. Bednarski concludes that all ten items of the Nuremberg Code have been violated."

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I was shocked at Christmas, how young people are brought up nowadays, their MINDSET is completely at odds with the world. 
This one little girl was super spoiled and really nasty to people behind their  backs, but really sweet to their faces.

All I did was pet her stuffed toy she got for Christmas and she scowled at me then smiled a sweet smile, then said under her breath ‘get your own, nobody likes you.’ 
She is nine yrs old ffs. 

If they’re all mostly like her then everyone over 20 is doomed, her generation will be the ones to join extremist climate/gender cults pushing for new carbon legislation, will kill homeless people because they’re ‘ugly and they smell’ and will help bundle people off to re education camps, and she’ll laugh whilst doing it

Blame the parents for her attitude, I have 5 grandchildren and they are all well behaved and if I was to get an attitude from any of them like the one you described above, I sure would address it with the parents. 

Most of the time you’ll see that kind of thing from broken families and/or neglected children. It’s a sad situation these kids are living, really. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Is it nearly 50c out there in the bush? 
It’s really warm here in uk, damn swathes of warm sea and air coming in from carribean and South America. 
Sorry this is the CVMT not the weather channel, my bad 

Been relatively ok the last couple of summers here. There are isolated heatwaves and it is probably different in the outback, but in Sydney it has been cooler than normal bar one or two hottish days (36 degrees max C 97-ish F). Luckily we have been having a fair bit of rain so bushfires should be down this year, which will irritate the globalists plan to destroy rural areas and have everyone in their smart Cities. 

• Like 1

Just now, wideawake said:

Blame the parents for her attitude, I have 5 grandchildren and they are all well behaved and if I was to get an attitude from any of them like the one you described above, I sure would address it with the parents. 

Most of the time you’ll see that kind of thing from broken families and/or neglected children. It’s a sad situation these kids are living, really. 

Or those parents that let the internet/social media or the State bring up their children. It is tragic what is happening with the newer generations. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I mentioned climate and covid as metaphors for the current ‘craze of the day’. There’ll be a new craze of the day for your son and his mates to experience when they’re older, in twenty yrs time. 
I think you misunderstood my comment it had nothing to do with your son or his mates, who I’m sure are decent good people 

I know it wasnt personal, just pointing out that not all young ones are alike.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, wideawake said:

I don't know where you live but in my neck of the woods many of the vaxxed people are angry with authorities, the medical system and the media for lying to them day in and day out and that is why they will avoid future shots at all cost now. 

You seem angry at all the vaxxed and you even consider them all dead, wtf? 🙄   

At the rate you're going, you'll have lots of enemies pretty soon and you might even want to adhere to your own advice and learn to be invisible as it will get ugly soon enough. This shitshow we are living now is just an introduction to what is coming so I would suggest not to turn your back on the whole world because of some bad apples. 

Humanity has lost a battle but not the war, be wise and beware...

They all be dead soon so they don't matter. It's between us and the globalist Elitists soon. 

So get ready for the tribulations. Don't pray for a easy way out or pre-trib rapture. Pray for strength to endure the trib.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Quite a few close ''friends'' of mine and all of my 7 siblings have turned on me for not getting jabbed and for spreading the truth and some of them have even died and injured from that poison but that doesn't make me hate all the vaxxed. If one doesn't cause me harm I don't see a need to hate them or write them off as dead. 

That is exactly what we, the unvaccinated had to put up with in 2021, 2022 being categorized as second class in society and when they wished we would die but now it's ok to label all vaxxed the same way?

I have issues with that and we should've learned by now about how we the unvaxxed were done wrong and to not get as low as some of the hardcore sheep did and writing them off as dead just for revenge... 

Our problems won't be solved that way and some people seem to forget who the parasites are and what they are doing to humanity. Our problems are way bigger than just the experimental injections, the NWO is well on its way with wars, great reset shit, CBDC, 15 minute cities, transgenderism, pedoshit, etc, etc, etc.

Our energy would be better spent on exposing the scumbags like WEF,WHO, politicians, MSM, judges, doctors, corporations and the rest of the pukes. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Solution for an over-burdened NHS this winter... a new jab for babies.

Results from the Harmonie study suggest a single shot of nirsevimab offers immediate protection against RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus) – a common seasonal virus with mild cold symptoms that affects 90% of children worldwide before the age of two, allegedly.

Professor Saul Faust, co-study leader at the University of Southampton and director of the NIHR Southampton Clinical Research Facility, said: “These latest results show that this long-acting antibody is safe and could protect thousands of babies from hospitalisation when used in conditions similar to routine clinical practice."

“It is really important information for the UK to help decide on options for the future national RSV immunisation programme.”

Nirsevimab is a monoclonal antibody – man-made proteins that act like natural human antibodies in the immune system.

A single shot can help stop babies getting chest infections for up to six months, then they will need another.

The research, funded by Sanofi and AstraZeneca, included 8,058 babies up to the age of 12 months.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/winter-jab-vaccine-baby-nhs-b2470161.html

"The erudite Faust makes a pact with the Devil at a crossroads, exchanging his soul for unlimited knowledge and worldly pleasures."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Velma said:

Solution for an over-burdened NHS this winter... a new jab for babies.

Results from the Harmonie study suggest a single shot of nirsevimab offers immediate protection against RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus) – a common seasonal virus with mild cold symptoms that affects 90% of children worldwide before the age of two, allegedly.

Professor Saul Faust, co-study leader at the University of Southampton and director of the NIHR Southampton Clinical Research Facility, said: “These latest results show that this long-acting antibody is safe and could protect thousands of babies from hospitalisation when used in conditions similar to routine clinical practice."

“It is really important information for the UK to help decide on options for the future national RSV immunisation programme.”

Nirsevimab is a monoclonal antibody – man-made proteins that act like natural human antibodies in the immune system.

A single shot can help stop babies getting chest infections for up to six months, then they will need another.

The research, funded by Sanofi and AstraZeneca, included 8,058 babies up to the age of 12 months.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/winter-jab-vaccine-baby-nhs-b2470161.html

"The erudite Faust makes a pact with the Devil at a crossroads, exchanging his soul for unlimited knowledge and worldly pleasures."

But is it "safe and effective"  ?

• Haha 3