Myelitis
Encephalomyelitis
Convulsions
Seizures
Stroke
Narcolepsy
Cataplexy
Anaphylaxis
Acute Myocardial Infarction (heart attack)
Myocarditis
Pericarditis
Autoimmune Disease
Death
Pregnancy, Birth Outcomes
Other Acute Demyelinating Diseases
Non-Anaphylactic Allergy Reactions
Thrombocytopenia
Disseminating Intravascular Coagulation
Venous Thromboembolism
Arthritis
Arthralgia
Joint Pain
Kawasaki Disease
Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children
Vaccine-Enhanced Disease

Each affliction has it's specialty branch in medicine. Each affliction introduces further pharmaceutical toxins. Thanks in large part to ignorance and fear, the illness-milking industry is experiencing a gold rush in our age. It's almost like the compliant masses were "farmed" (conditioned) from birth to feed these machines. Like the Eloi bred by the Morlocks in Time Machine. An oblivion of blind faith, unjustified blind faith.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 5

30 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Vax adverse reactions:

Guillain-Barre Syndrome
Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
Transverse Myelitis
Encephalitis
Myelitis
Encephalomyelitis
Convulsions
Seizures
Stroke
Narcolepsy
Cataplexy
Anaphylaxis
Myocarditis
Pericarditis
Autoimmune Disease
Death
Thrombocytopenia
Venous Thromboembolism
Arthritis
Arthralgia
Joint Pain
Kawasaki Disease
Vaccine-Enhanced Disease

Each affliction has it's specialty branch in medicine. Each affliction introduces further pharmaceutical toxins. Thanks in large part to ignorance and fear, the illness-milking industry is experiencing a gold rush in our age. It's almost like the compliant masses were "farmed" (conditioned) from birth to feed these machines. Like the Eloi bred by the Morlocks in Time Machine. An oblivion of blind faith, unjustified blind faith.

Couldn't agree more !

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, wideawake said:

Ever since that plandemic started in 2020 I have been way more careful not to injure myself at work or at home knowing now how bad our health care system is screwed up and corrupt. We've got to stay away from hospitals these days, many of the doctors and nurses are compromised and are not to be trusted.  

I never take medication and I'm never sick (knock on wood) and I want to keep it that way.  😉

Good policy- stay out of the ‘care’ of ‘medical professionals’ if you know what’s good for yer. 

Getting in an ambulance or crossing the threshold of a hospital increases your chances of death by 99% 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Vax adverse reactions:

Guillain-Barre Syndrome
Transverse Myelitis
Encephalitis
Myelitis
Encephalomyelitis
Convulsions
Seizures
Stroke
Narcolepsy
Cataplexy
Anaphylaxis
Myocarditis
Pericarditis
Autoimmune Disease
Death
Thrombocytopenia
Venous Thromboembolism
Arthritis
Arthralgia
Joint Pain
Kawasaki Disease
Vaccine-Enhanced Disease

I get what your saying Mac, and in a way blind faith is their most logical option, because their choice of ‘healthcare’ is seriously limited. 
If they knew about the scam they might have made better decisions. 

Educating ourselves is the only option

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wideawake said:

Ever since that plandemic started in 2020 I have been way more careful not to injure myself at work or at home knowing now how bad our health care system is screwed up and corrupt. We've got to stay away from hospitals these days, many of the doctors and nurses are compromised and are not to be trusted.  

I never take medication and I'm never sick (knock on wood) and I want to keep it that way.  😉

During lockdown I nearly chopped off the top of a finger whilst chopping veg. It was pissing blood for about five hours so my mate phoned an ambulance . I gets in and just told them to put to clean it abd put a banadage on it . They tried to talk me to going to hosptital but I refused . They kept on at it and used fear saying that I would lose use of it. I still refused . One of them even closed to ambulance door so I told him to open it and got out. I used clay and butterfly stitches and with the odd bit of reiki it healed after about a month . I still have no feeling at the tip of my finger and have a scar but they lied saying it will never heal and used fear to try to get me to go. The reason I did not go is I reckon they would've swabbed and tested me for thingy and may of used one of them third eye zappers too. 

Edited by Cassady
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Ah yes. Now THAT would be the result of taking jabs for 3 years rather than some flu variant (aka CV).

Suspected we might get something like this.

9 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

never test for it - never have it

Me too.

Never believed in it, never wore a mask, never took any of the prescribed precautions and of course I never got sick.

A strong immune system must stay in the fight.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Fear mongering and anti-antivax propaganda.

Who is it that is dying excessively due to Covax, because its not the 'Callous Cretins', who caused their deaths and diseases and who tried to warn them.

I can afford a little compassion for those fooled into poisoning themselves and their families.

As for the propagandist who wrote that 'Crude Crap' for Aljazeera, he deserves no compassion... Just a Vaccine.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Vax adverse reactions:

Guillain-Barre Syndrome
Transverse Myelitis
Encephalitis
Myelitis
Encephalomyelitis
Convulsions
Seizures
Stroke
Narcolepsy
Cataplexy
Anaphylaxis
Myocarditis
Pericarditis
Autoimmune Disease
Death
Thrombocytopenia
Venous Thromboembolism
Arthritis
Arthralgia
Joint Pain
Kawasaki Disease
Vaccine-Enhanced Disease

This is in fact - as long as you have no morals or principles - a fantastic business model.

Ever greater profits generated for the 'health' industry without any extra effort whatever. 

Meanwhile, the dumbass victims will probably be brainwashed enough to think that the side effects (including death) are better than having ' Covid' - or the common cold as it was formerly known.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pete675 said:

This is in fact - as long as you have no morals or principles - a fantastic business model.

Ever greater profits generated for the 'health' industry without any extra effort whatever. 

Meanwhile, the dumbass victims will probably be brainwashed enough to think that the side effects (including death) are better than having ' Covid' - or the common cold as it was formerly known.

For as long as I can remember growing up or raising a family or in my work life we never heard a peep out of the mainstream media about the numbers of deaths yearly from the flu. Every year the morticians could rely on nearly a million deaths related to the flu. The lion's share with pre-existing conditions. Every year far more deaths than the artificially-inflated number of covid deaths and the media does not find it newsworthy. The question in my mind asks if they deliberately suppressed those annual deaths to make their planned pandemic more dramatic? Or did they know far in advance that the endgame would be a medical tyranny of one sort or another and could not afford a population hardened to expect far worst as a yearly affair? Lets try to imagine covid taking root after decades of reporting the numbers truthfully. Lockdowns would have been laughed off and the medical community's sanity would have been questioned.

• Like 2

Does anyone really believe the hand sanitizers containing deadly methanol were not deliberately put on the shelf to increase pharma profits, create more covid "cases". Devil eugenicists using fabricated crisis to reduce populations.

They (The Hierarchy Enslaving You) waited until legions of people were injured and killed before recalling the toxic products from store sanitizing stalls manned by Covid Stasis that emphatically insist you use the stuff before entering the premises.

No one has been held accountable to date.

Methanol - a poisonous alcohol that causes systemic effects, blindness and death.

No investigation, no suspects, no interest. Just another sadistic mass murder...nothing to see here.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Thanks 1

They lied about thalidomide. They lied about tobacco. They lied about asbestos. They lied about mercury. They lied about opiods. They're lying about vaccines. They lied about aluminum in deodorants. They lied about hygiene products. They lied about hormone replacement therapy. They lied about lead in paint. They lied about flouride. They lied about antibiotics. They lied about saturated fat. They lied about raw milk. They lied about pesticides. They lied about GMOs. They lied about natural medicines. They lied about climate change. They lied about soy. They lied about artificial sweetners. They lied about LED lightbulbs. They lied about RF radiation. They lied about glyphosate. They're lying about fumist. They're lying statins. They're lying about sugar. They're lying about processed food. They're lying about antidepressants. They're lying about anti-psychotics. They're lying about chemotherapy. They're lying about radiotherapy.......but they're telling the truth about covid.

(Note; this compilation, although shocking, is far from complete. Just a taste.)

The textbook term for frequent liars like these is "pathological" liars. The bigger the lie the better. The insane list tends to suggest we like being lied to. Most of this stuff would have cost your head at another time. Man's tolerance for fools and liars is puzzling.

• Like 3

The resignations in 2019 of about 1,500 prominant corporate CEOs can be seen as a suggestion that news was circulating prior to 2020 about the imminence of serious financial problems ahead. Insiders' awareness of menacing developments threatening the workings of the world economy were probably a factor in the decision of a large number of senior executives to exit the upper echelons of the business world. Not only did a record number of CEOs resign, but they sold off the bulk of their shares in the companies they were leaving.

This part of the covid magic show would make a terrific motion picture. Exploring the untold impact of these events on the families and relatives and how these former CEOs explained all this upcoming bs to them. I just can't imagine how that all came down. Speculation invites many scenarios.

3 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Jane Goodall

just another puppet serving her master

Well, I'd suggest she set herself up as an example of what's required by topping herself. Nothing compares to setting an example for others to follow.

No offence, of course.

Edited by Nip

On 12/28/2023 at 5:27 AM, ReptileSlayer said:

I am the same. I can't STFU if my life depended on it. But I've come to the conclusion the vaxxed can't be saved. I don't see any of them getting angry with the system for forcing them to take the shot. I don't see any of them showing genuine remorse. They will not awaken. They're demoralised. They've pledged allegiance to the system. And they will defend the system all the way to the Gulag and the firing squad. This is how the Beast System works.

I don't know where you live but in my neck of the woods many of the vaxxed people are angry with authorities, the medical system and the media for lying to them day in and day out and that is why they will avoid future shots at all cost now. 

You seem angry at all the vaxxed and you even consider them all dead, wtf? 🙄   

At the rate you're going, you'll have lots of enemies pretty soon and you might even want to adhere to your own advice and learn to be invisible as it will get ugly soon enough. This shitshow we are living now is just an introduction to what is coming so I would suggest not to turn your back on the whole world because of some bad apples. 

Humanity has lost a battle but not the war, be wise and beware...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wideawake said:

I don't know where you live but in my neck of the woods many of the vaxxed people are angry with authorities, the medical system and the media for lying to them day in and day out and that is why they will avoid future shots at all cost now. 

You seem angry at all the vaxxed and you even consider them all dead, wtf? 🙄   

At the rate you're going, you'll have lots of enemies pretty soon and you might even want to adhere to your own advice and learn to be invisible as it will get ugly soon enough. This shitshow we are living now is just an introduction to what is coming so I would suggest not to turn your back on the whole world because of some bad apples. 

Humanity has lost a battle but not the war, be wise and beware...

I appreciate what both of you are saying, vaxxed unvaxxed, I think it boils down to MINDSET, and how high your suggestibility index is, ie whether your more open to influence and coercion. 

I was shocked at Christmas, how young people are brought up nowadays, their MINDSET is completely at odds with the world. 
This one little girl was super spoiled and really nasty to people behind their  backs, but really sweet to their faces.

All I did was pet her stuffed toy she got for Christmas and she scowled at me then smiled a sweet smile, then said under her breath ‘get your own, nobody likes you.’ 
She is nine yrs old ffs. 

If they’re all mostly like her then everyone over 20 is doomed, her generation will be the ones to join extremist climate/gender cults pushing for new carbon legislation, will kill homeless people because they’re ‘ugly and they smell’ and will help bundle people off to re education camps, and she’ll laugh whilst doing it

• Like 3