Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

17 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Not than I know. But since 'covid' came along. I have been 'sick' 3 times. The first time I suffered what all the propaganda was saying at the time, including the loss of taste and smell. I admit it was like no other illness I had ever had. The 2nd very similar 6 months later. And then just a few weeks ago I came down with cold chills/hot sweats suddenly and had to go to bed and lie down to get warm. I was so sick that it took me 20 minutes to get the energy to get up and feed the cats I was looking after for a friend. It lasted only 12hrs which was weird. 

On all three of the above; there have been weird things. The 1st apparently 5G had been turned on in my area. The 2nd I was at a rally and one of the guys had a EMF meter which he said was showing much elevated levels as the Police watched us with their 'security vehicle'. The 3rd coincided with the Optus outage (Optus being one of the main Telco companies here in Australia) which meant I was using hotspot from my phone to use the internet. What is interesting is, around the time of the Optus outage, 'COVID' cases rose again across Australia. I have come to think that what I have experienced is not 'COVID' but EMF or 5G poisoning. Maybe I am viewing it through that lens and making it all add up. 

Does every home on the grid in your area have a smartmeter. If so you must factor those in your ideas of what is a sickening you. Those meters produce very nasty frequencies known to induce cardiac arrythmias and blood clotting. The tests leading to the authorization to install worldwide were falsified. After those demonic radiological weapons disguised as a convenient way to keep up on your consumption were rolled out ambulance calls went nuts for cardiac anomalies. I honestly wondered how they were going to coverup the inevitable carnage and along came covid and pharma's legal immunity to take the rap. Without covid and vax the gig was up and outed.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Does every home on the grid in your area have a smartmeter. If so you must factor those in your ideas of what is a sickening you. Those meters produce very nasty frequencies known to induce cardiac arrythmias and blood clotting. The tests leading to the authorization to install worldwide were falsified. After those demonic radiological weapons disguised as a convenient way to keep up on your consumption were rolled out ambulance calls went nuts for cardiac anomalies. I honestly wondered how they were going to coverup the inevitable carnage and along came covid and pharma's legal immunity to take the rap. Without covid and vax the gig was up and outed.

Not yet mate. Thankfully Australia is way behind most things (although of course there are the odd occasions when Australia is the testing ground). It won't be long before they insist on it though. Yep, COVID has been the convenient scapegoat for a lot of things, including the inevitable economic crash. 

On 12/15/2023 at 5:39 AM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Who knows what these jabbed fuckers are plotting behind our backs now they’re humming away with the anti human, genocidic AI in their brains.

Will we see self flagellation in the streets, mass suicide events live streamed over social media and large corporations sponsoring homeless people hunts? 
The Purge anyone? It’s slowly getting there….. or maybe that’s a load of bollocks I just made up 

Give us some examples of the aggressiveness you encountered nip, I’d like to compare notes

On 12/15/2023 at 6:03 AM, Nip said:

Well, one which stands out is the woman in the food bank. Used to use pleasantries but is now miserable and bad-tempered. Another is on the phone with Whiltshire Farm Foods. Same sort of attitude and puffs during the call as if I'm upsetting her day. I feel like asking her what the problem is ... but don't. A few others not so extreme but quite noticeable. I suppose "aggression" is going a bit far but you can probabvly get what I mean. As I say, slightly unhinged.

I mean, I've ALWAYS been a morose and blunt MFer and haven't changed at all; these characters HAVE changed.; that's the difference.

Climate change ? Who knows ?

Similar notes ?

On 12/15/2023 at 6:10 AM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Interesting observations, I suppose you could say that maybe they’re having a bad day, but if it’s out of character and it’s more than one person more than one time then there is probably more to it. 

Their new ‘awareness’ may be telling them you’re a wrong’un! The AI can’t sense any active tech in you! Bad person bad person! Treat like shit treat like shit!  

I mean, some of it could simply be the psychological trauma we have all gone through due to the scam. You only need read this thread to see evidence of the impact on those of us who are awake. But we can easily make conclusions that it is us against them (the jabbed) when there is a wealth of different shades of grey between the two ends. So many, consciously or not, are likely to be suffering trauma responses, PTSD or simply the grief of it all, not mention now, the economic impact. It is easy to think all those jabbed thought WE were scum, but they were the minority. Many more probably succumbed out of feeling they had no choice and wish they had the same situation as we did so they could also say no. 

But, there is no doubt, an 'energy in the air' these days. Is it guilt, shame, unconscious knowledge they have been scammed, whatever demonic force is in the jabs, economic uncertainty, trauma or something else? 

But, on further thinking about the jabs, it is interesting that right at the time of the scam, there was a shortage of computer chips. Coincidence or not when you consider some of the images of the vaccine vials? Maybe they really did put AI inside humans for whatever future reason and it can identify those not on the same frequency. I say this with a little bit of tongue in cheek, but the guy who was staring at me so intently yesterday had he been a reptile his behaviour would have been bang on. As a human it was weird, but as a reptile with an alertness of danger, his behaviour was 100% on the money. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ReptileSlayer said:

We have to prepare and learn to be invisible, keep your opinions to yourself, any opinions. because they pick up on it instantly. Why voice your opinions to vaxxers anyway? They're already dead. You can't save them.

Avoid vaxxers. Build our own communities. A parallel society. 

I see it a bit differently,

when someone promotes bs about convid or vax shit to me like MSM does, I'm not too f'cking shy to let them know the truth with facts that cannot be denied. Does that make me a target? Maybe and I don't care. 🤨

I won't live on my knees for anyone, not for ''authorities'' nor for anyone else and when such a conversation come up I'm the one staring them in the eyes and if they are too brainwashed, they usually look away and change topic real quick.  

Vaxxers in general aren't the enemies even though some are (the hardcore pro-vax), the PARASITES pushing the poison, wars, the destruction of family values and the freedom of humanity are the ones we are at war with. 

The vaxxers have been fooled and in the last 3 years I managed to educate quite a few about this ongoing biological war and they admitted to never take another shot ever again after falling for the scam in the first place. Eventually enough vaxxers will wake up to fight this corrupt system with us and not against us. 

We need to share the truth with anyone willing to listen, vaxxed or not as that is the only way to fight this war until we get the scumbags in prison or at the end of a rope.

There will be a time to be invisible and that is when shit will hit the fan at a point of no return like when they force us into that CBDC racket. In the mean time spread the truth while gathering hard assets and like minded folks in preparation for when you'll have to use alternative means for survival.

SPREAD THE TRUTH AND DON'T LOOK BACK...  

Cheers! 😉

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, wideawake said:

I haven't been sick in years and even then it was just a mild cold.

Here's a good question.

- Does Covid even exist at all?

It's rebranded flu with a twist of mediatic hype. It is also the name given to basically all microwave illnesses and food/water/air poisonings. Wraps all that foul stuff into one neat little package. Same type of formula with smallpox, never eradicated just rebranded. Vax keeps taking the credit for it going away.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, wideawake said:

There will be a time to be invisible and that is when shit will hit the fan at a point of no return like when they force us into that CBDC racket. .

If the recent enaira cbdc experiment in Nigeria is any indication, the failure resulted in a hybrid cash and enaira system. When they initially switched over to cbdc cash was banned. People without bank accounts fell into a barter spiral that meant hunger for large swaths of that population. A veritable mess where people in the hybrid system still detest the cbdc. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

It's rebranded flu with a twist of mediatic hype. It is also the name given to basically all microwave illnesses and food/water/air poisonings. Wraps all that foul stuff into one neat little package. Same type of formula with smallpox, never eradicated just rebranded. Vax keeps taking the credit for it going away.

Ever since that plandemic started in 2020 I have been way more careful not to injure myself at work or at home knowing now how bad our health care system is screwed up and corrupt. We've got to stay away from hospitals these days, many of the doctors and nurses are compromised and are not to be trusted.  

I never take medication and I'm never sick (knock on wood) and I want to keep it that way.  😉

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

If the recent enaira cbdc experiment in Nigeria is any indication, the failure resulted in a hybrid cash and enaira system. When they initially switched over to cbdc cash was banned. People without bank accounts fell into a barter spiral that meant hunger for large swaths of that population. A veritable mess where people in the hybrid system still detest the cbdc. 

Do you have a link to it?

1 minute ago, wideawake said:

Ever since that plandemic started in 2020 I have been way more careful not to injure myself at work or at home knowing now how bad our health care system is screwed up and corrupt. We've got to stay away from hospitals these days, many of the doctors and nurses are compromised and are not to be trusted.  

I never take medication and I'm never sick (knock on wood) and I want to keep it that way.  😉

The fact you don't take medication removes a lot of the risk factor for injuries due to a drug-induced lack of coordination or some other drug-induced neurological deficit. Eating whats proper shields against chronic processed food toxicity. If you are like me you may find aging in good health makes you want more of it. No meds. No colds or flu for decades. 

• Like 5

Civilians with no police or military training and often of meagre means can discover the flagrant contradictions littering the covid narrative. Deeply concerning and 'in-plain-sight' contradictions that should have triggered alarms were trivialized in this incarnation of mass psychosis.

Why are the armed forces prostrate in the face of this deadly threat to the citizens that pay them to protect them? Instead they offer support choosing to let the monumental deception seduce them as their societies are torn apart under false pretenses by vicious predatorial monied interests.

Where are Army Intelligence? The monied interests are taking control of everything, poisoning our babies and reproductive ability while our armed forces wait for orders to detain or incarcerate or terminate those trying to stop the takedown.

Tasked to quash a rebellion they should be spearheading. Forget waking the sheep while these lions slumber.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I mean, some of it could simply be the psychological trauma we have all gone through due to the scam. You only need read this thread to see evidence of the impact on those of us who are awake. But we can easily make conclusions that it is us against them (the jabbed) when there is a wealth of different shades of grey between the two ends. So many, consciously or not, are likely to be suffering trauma responses, PTSD or simply the grief of it all, not mention now, the economic impact. It is easy to think all those jabbed thought WE were scum, but they were the minority. Many more probably succumbed out of feeling they had no choice and wish they had the same situation as we did so they could also say no. 

But, there is no doubt, an 'energy in the air' these days. Is it guilt, shame, unconscious knowledge they have been scammed, whatever demonic force is in the jabs, economic uncertainty, trauma or something else? 

Maybe it's time to roll out the Voight Kampf test and get these 'people' sorted 😁

Snip-it_1701660696901.jpg.4f92ecf8afb8ebaf07db8e2e9105fd37.jpg

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Not than I know. But since 'covid' came along. I have been 'sick' 3 times. The first time I suffered what all the propaganda was saying at the time, including the loss of taste and smell. I admit it was like no other illness I had ever had. The 2nd very similar 6 months later. And then just a few weeks ago I came down with cold chills/hot sweats suddenly and had to go to bed and lie down to get warm. I was so sick that it took me 20 minutes to get the energy to get up and feed the cats I was looking after for a friend. It lasted only 12hrs which was weird. 

On all three of the above; there have been weird things. The 1st apparently 5G had been turned on in my area. The 2nd I was at a rally and one of the guys had a EMF meter which he said was showing much elevated levels as the Police watched us with their 'security vehicle'. The 3rd coincided with the Optus outage (Optus being one of the main Telco companies here in Australia) which meant I was using hotspot from my phone to use the internet. What is interesting is, around the time of the Optus outage, 'COVID' cases rose again across Australia. I have come to think that what I have experienced is not 'COVID' but EMF or 5G poisoning. Maybe I am viewing it through that lens and making it all add up. 

Due to my mum passing I had to take a few PCR tests to be able to fly back and forth to the UK but was able to convince the person testing that I get severe nose bleeds so they never inserted the probe beyond the inside of my nostrils but they all came back negative. But what if they are not actually testing for covid but testing something else, or obtaining everyone's DNA? Maybe it is also a way that they can identify a Soul from a NPC. We know the 'Cabal' always have more than one reason for things; so far the scam was about creating mass fear, stripping of rights and freedoms, economic raping of the population, and depopulation amongst other things. 

This confirms my suspicions, they're deliberately making people sick with radiation and direct energy weapons. You can find videos online of 5G weapons used by riot police for crowd control.

Also I believe they insert technology like Graphene and CRISPR which respond to the 5G signals by VAX and possibly with that PCR test. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

But what if they are not actually testing for covid but testing something else, or obtaining everyone's DNA?

Spot on! And who can use that data to match up donors and recipients? Organ harvesting is worldwide and they rake in a goldmine from voluntary and the more popular black market involuntary donations. With such a vast DNA database they can plot strategies in advance to deal with a sudden need. And of course law enforcement also have a "penchant" for big DNA databases and pharma can track the income stream to the DNA identifier. The real question at the end of that day is could they afford not to do it and miss this unprecedented opportunity. What did that guy say about not letting a good crisis go to waste?

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, wideawake said:

I see it a bit differently,

when someone promotes bs about convid or vax shit to me like MSM does, I'm not too f'cking shy to let them know the truth with facts that cannot be denied. Does that make me a target? Maybe and I don't care. 🤨

I won't live on my knees for anyone, not for ''authorities'' nor for anyone else and when such a conversation come up I'm the one staring them in the eyes and if they are too brainwashed, they usually look away and change topic real quick.  

Vaxxers in general aren't the enemies even though some are (the hardcore pro-vax), the PARASITES pushing the poison, wars, the destruction of family values and the freedom of humanity are the ones we are at war with. 

The vaxxers have been fooled and in the last 3 years I managed to educate quite a few about this ongoing biological war and they admitted to never take another shot ever again after falling for the scam in the first place. Eventually enough vaxxers will wake up to fight this corrupt system with us and not against us. 

We need to share the truth with anyone willing to listen, vaxxed or not as that is the only way to fight this war until we get the scumbags in prison or at the end of a rope.

There will be a time to be invisible and that is when shit will hit the fan at a point of no return like when they force us into that CBDC racket. In the mean time spread the truth while gathering hard assets and like minded folks in preparation for when you'll have to use alternative means for survival.

SPREAD THE TRUTH AND DON'T LOOK BACK...  

Cheers! 😉

I am the same. I can't STFU if my life depended on it. But I've come to the conclusion the vaxxed can't be saved. I don't see any of them getting angry with the system for forcing them to take the shot. I don't see any of them showing genuine remorse. They will not awaken. They're demoralised. They've pledged allegiance to the system. And they will defend the system all the way to the Gulag and the firing squad. This is how the Beast System works.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Maybe it's time to roll out the Voight Kampf test and get these 'people' sorted 😁

Snip-it_1701660696901.jpg.4f92ecf8afb8ebaf07db8e2e9105fd37.jpg

Yes, I've developed some Voight Kampf test questions myself. When the "pandemic" comes up I throw up a question like "what about all that toilet paper hoarding?". When i get a blanc stare in response I know I'm dealing with a non-human.

74f50940bafc7b0dc1740add53ef20d5.png

Edited by ReptileSlayer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Quite possibly. I must admit it is getting harder and harder to live in the Matrix around the masses who largely believe in the system etc. But I don't think it was that. There is simply no reason for a bloke in his 40's to be staring at someone so intently when he has 360 degrees of alternative views to look at. If he had stared at a kid or woman that way, it would have been viewed as creepy. When I looked at him he didn't smile, nod, say anything, just continued staring straight at me. I could have said morning to him, perhaps asked him if he was ok, but when someone stares at you like a curious 2 year old it is a bit weird. 

Admittedly I have days where I struggle to just go about my business in this Matrix, so perhaps at times my 'energy' is defensive, but I don't think it was this time. 

Should’ve slashed his tyres. 

It’s the right time to fight back.

(avoid witnesses and cctv if you can)

They have to realise, if they want to fuck with you- it’s gonna cost them 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Should’ve slashed his tyres. 

It’s the right time to fight back.

(avoid witnesses and cctv if you can)

They have to realise, if they want to fuck with you- it’s gonna cost them 

I mean, I don't go looking for trouble these days (maybe I never did actually). But in the past I would put up with more than I should have. These days, I don't expect trouble, but if it arises, I know for sure I can and will act. Perhaps people are curious when they come across a human that is fearless and in total control of their life, which is quite rare when firmly in the Matrix. There is a difference between ego strong, and actually warrior strong. Many of us now possess the latter from the work we have done and the shit we have endured and survived. 

People might think 'where is the Spirituality in that'? But, there is nothing more Spiritual than defending your Soul and honouring that, especially when accompanied by compassion, humility, and warmth. You can have both. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ReptileSlayer said:

This confirms my suspicions, they're deliberately making people sick with radiation and direct energy weapons. You can find videos online of 5G weapons used by riot police for crowd control.

Also I believe they insert technology like Graphene and CRISPR which respond to the 5G signals by VAX and possibly with that PCR test. 

Since looking out for it, I must admit it is hard for me to not think it is EMF/5G. I rarely get sick, and have been like this for years. But as I said earlier, I have had 3 bouts of 'something' in the last 18 months and all of them same symptoms; body pains, cold chills and hot sweats, shaking, and in the first two occasions I also had severe sciatic pain. All of them at times that just happen to have some 5G or Police 'intervention'. Indeed on the DEW's, they were used extensively in the Canberra rallies. 

Edited by BornFreeNowAgain

16 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Since looking out for it, I must admit it is hard for me to not think it is EMF/5G. I rarely get sick, and have been like this for years. But as I said earlier, I have had 3 bouts of 'something' in the last 18 months and all of them same symptoms; body pains, cold chills and hot sweats, shaking, and in the first two occasions I also had severe sciatic pain. All of them at times that just happen to have some 5G or Police 'intervention'. Indeed on the DEW's, they were used extensively in the Canberra rallies. 

Experienced symptoms similar to yours and oddly enough it turned out to be a spider bite. Got me in the neck while sleeping. I'm curious, do you see lots of chemtrails over your neighborhoods?

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Experienced symptoms similar to yours and oddly enough it turned out to be a spider bite. Got me in the neck while sleeping. I'm curious, do you see lots of chemtrails over your neighborhoods?

Not overly where I am mate. Whatever caused mine it was something that causes a severe inflammatory response given the body aches and sciatic pain. I used to get sciatic pain many years ago when i worked as a Brickie in LA lifting the blocks over all the steel reinforcement. These 'bouts' led to similar levels of sciatic pain and I have not laid a brick or block in 13 years. 

• Like 1