Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

26 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

I had something weird around March 2020 when all the madness started, but could have been psychosomatic.

Had a couple of sniffles since but never went near a test

I'll assume you mean 'flu'

Nope. Touch wood never again but that might be asking a bit much. Will have to see.

Supplements appear to be doing me some good.

On 12/26/2023 at 2:57 PM, bamboozooka said:

dont let me stop you showing compassion to a group of people that wanted your dead.

what next, join the arnold shwartzenegge fan club

Maybe I'm a dumbfuck but how exactly would one 'show compassion' on a thread like this ?

I can, for example, think of "Oh dear ! What a pity / shame. Never mind !" but that appears to get some people offended or upset.  Any other ideas welcome.

No offence to anyone, of course. Although, if you ARE offended, then that is your choice. Just sayin'

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nip said:

I'll assume you mean 'flu'

Nope. Touch wood never again but that might be asking a bit much. Will have to see.

Supplements appear to be doing me some good.

No, I have had ‘flu’ once, I suppose you could have called it a very heavy cold - temperature and shivers etc. Still managed to go to work - in theatres at the JR Oxford!

this was different. I have heard the phrase brain fog, but I was not cognitively impaired, no more that normal! But my head neck and inner ears felt weird. Who knows what it was.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

No, I have had ‘flu’ once, I suppose you could have called it a very heavy cold - temperature and shivers etc. Still managed to go to work - in theatres at the JR Oxford!

this was different. I have heard the phrase brain fog, but I was not cognitively impaired, no more that normal! But my head neck and inner ears felt weird. Who knows what it was.

Can't say I have. What did you do and / or take to assist recovery ?

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nip said:

Can't say I have. What did you do and / or take to assist recovery ?

Drink whiskey with hot water, lemon juice, honey and turmeric and swallow some paracetamol. I am very generous with the whiskey! Alcohol kills everything! I will do a 75cl bottle over 3 nights and I’m sorted.

plenty of water in the morning with paracetamol and then some willpower and I can carry on as normal 

Edited by rebornsteve
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

Drink whiskey with hot water, lemon juice, honey and turmeric and swallow some paracetamol. I am very generous with the whiskey! Alcohol kills everything! I will do a 75cl bottle over 3 nights and I’m sorted.

plenty of water in the morning with paracetamol and then some willpower and I can carry on as normal 

IMO, it sounds to me like an enhanced variation of the flu (i.e. COVID); otherwise, I'm baffled.

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, rebornsteve said:

Belarusian leader prescribes sport, sauna and vodka to beat Covid-19

Journalist arrested after criticising Lukashenko’s views on coronavirus ‘psychosis’

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/belarusian-leader-prescribes-sport-sauna-and-vodka-to-beat-covid-19-1.4217093

• Like 3

Pfizer Malfeasance, cDNA Contamination, Frameshifting, Cancer Concerns: Dr. McCullough on Real America
Dan Ball Probes 800 More Pfizer Documents, DNA impurities, and Cancer Concerns with Repeated Doses of Genetic Vaccines

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Sounds to me you were looking for a spark to get angry. Why didnt you just ignore them? Why did you engage them?

Quite possibly. I must admit it is getting harder and harder to live in the Matrix around the masses who largely believe in the system etc. But I don't think it was that. There is simply no reason for a bloke in his 40's to be staring at someone so intently when he has 360 degrees of alternative views to look at. If he had stared at a kid or woman that way, it would have been viewed as creepy. When I looked at him he didn't smile, nod, say anything, just continued staring straight at me. I could have said morning to him, perhaps asked him if he was ok, but when someone stares at you like a curious 2 year old it is a bit weird. 

Admittedly I have days where I struggle to just go about my business in this Matrix, so perhaps at times my 'energy' is defensive, but I don't think it was this time. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Quite possibly. I must admit it is getting harder and harder to live in the Matrix around the masses who largely believe in the system etc. But I don't think it was that. There is simply no reason for a bloke in his 40's to be staring at someone so intently when he has 360 degrees of alternative views to look at. If he had stared at a kid or woman that way, it would have been viewed as creepy. When I looked at him he didn't smile, nod, say anything, just continued staring straight at me. I could have said morning to him, perhaps asked him if he was ok, but when someone stares at you like a curious 2 year old it is a bit weird. 

Admittedly I have days where I struggle to just go about my business in this Matrix, so perhaps at times my 'energy' is defensive, but I don't think it was this time. 

It's the Hive Mind, the Collective, Mass Formation Psychosis, or Mass Demonic Possession. I see it too. And they sense us. Outsiders.

1bodysnatchers.jpg?resize=640%2C480

• Haha 3

Just now, ReptileSlayer said:

It's the Hive Mind, the Collective, Mass Formation Psychosis, or Mass Demonic Possession. I see it too. And they sense us. Outsiders.

1bodysnatchers.jpg?resize=640%2C480

Yep, that is the way I am seeing it too these days. It cannot be a coincidence that many of us are noticing the same things around people these days. Perhaps that is why for years they promoted zombies in media and even had Govt preparedness on it. I am not even one of those who appear to have bitterness around the vaxxed as I can totally understand how my life circumstances afforded me the opportunity to be awake to avoid it all. 

1 minute ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yep, that is the way I am seeing it too these days. It cannot be a coincidence that many of us are noticing the same things around people these days. Perhaps that is why for years they promoted zombies in media and even had Govt preparedness on it. I am not even one of those who appear to have bitterness around the vaxxed as I can totally understand how my life circumstances afforded me the opportunity to be awake to avoid it all. 

We have to prepare and learn to be invisible, keep your opinions to yourself, any opinions. because they pick up on it instantly. Why voice your opinions to vaxxers anyway? They're already dead. You can't save them.

Avoid vaxxers. Build our own communities. A parallel society. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Nemo said:

Here's a good question.

- Has anyone on this thread, ever caught Covid?

Don't think so. I had a bad cold in 2021 or 22, can't really remember, and was mostly in bed for 4 or 5 days (but still able to make meals and look after pets), and I had a bad cough this year but it didn't stop me working or going to the shops - sounded worse than it felt.

9 minutes ago, ReptileSlayer said:

Sorting out the vaxxers that obtained their validation fraudulently from those that really got it could prove to be a challenge. Untold numbers lied about being jabbed. Is it in our best interest to avoid those too? Your suggested recourse is brilliant and I feel the same way but I'm not sure if I'm that comfortable around vax liars mostly because they create an illusion that the jab(s) is/are safe. "Look at me, I got it and I'm fine", type of reckless endangerment.

5 hours ago, Nemo said:

Here's a good question.

Last year at the end of the "pandemic". I had a really bad muscle ache at the end of the day at work and told the foreman i wouldn't be in the next day as I felt shit. He joked i was "getting old". Next day I woke up I could hardly stand up and get out of bed. I had a fever and the worst  muscle ache ever in my legs and buttocks. I stayed in bed for 3 days. At the end of the 3d day it was over. Never tested. 

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Sorting out the vaxxers that obtained their validation fraudulently from those that really got it could prove to be a challenge. Untold numbers lied about being jabbed. Is it in our best interest to avoid those too? Your suggested recourse is brilliant and I feel the same way but I'm not sure if I'm that comfortable around vax liars mostly because they create an illusion that the jab(s) is/are safe. "Look at me, I got it and I'm fine", type of reckless endangerment.

Anyone who got the number of the beast is gone and can't come back. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ReptileSlayer said:

Anyone who got the number of the beast is gone and can't come back. 

Agreed. Thing is those that lied about being jabbed never got it. Meaning they are not going anywhere and may seek refuge in our sanctuaries. Should they be let in because they knew the jab was deadly and lied to blend in or should they be refused entry for not dissenting against the mandates?

7 minutes ago, ReptileSlayer said:

We have to prepare and learn to be invisible, keep your opinions to yourself, any opinions. because they pick up on it instantly. Why voice your opinions to vaxxers anyway? They're already dead. You can't save them.

I used to be the kind of 'truther' who would almost always feel the need to speak my truth as I felt it was part of my duty and responsibility. But these days I am coming to the notion of free will more and more. How many people can any of us say we 'awoke'? Perhaps we planted a few seeds that went on to germinate, but it is rare, unless that person was already on the cusp of awakening. 

These days I see it like Jason Breshears, 'it is not our responsibility to change the World'. People make their choices every single day, or at least compound their earlier choices, and we must respect that. For those of us on this path, I am starting to believe that all you can do is to keep healing your old wounds that hold you back, heal the shadow and ego, and start to live with more connection with your Soul. I believe this 'realm' is to hone greater connection with the Soul (or perhaps better put, to re-connect fully with your Soul) and from that perspective we are not here to save anyone, as they must save themselves. All the challenges in this 'realm' such as polarity, ego, the system, over attachment to other 'humans', are tests for the Soul. I agree that building new communities with others also on a similar journey is the way to go and I am actively seeking it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Agreed. Thing is those that lied about being jabbed never got it. Meaning they are not going anywhere and may seek refuge in our sanctuaries. Should they be let in because they knew the jab was deadly and lied to blend in or should they be refused entry for not dissenting against the mandates?

They made there bed they sleep in it. They choose to serve the system. The jab and the vax pass where really a pledge of allegiance to the "New Normal", or the NWO. 

The Digital ID is the Mark of the Beast.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I used to be the kind of 'truther' who would almost always feel the need to speak my truth as I felt it was part of my duty and responsibility. But these days I am coming to the notion of free will more and more. How many people can any of us say we 'awoke'? Perhaps we planted a few seeds that went on to germinate, but it is rare, unless that person was already on the cusp of awakening. 

These days I see it like Jason Breshears, 'it is not our responsibility to change the World'. People make their choices every single day, or at least compound their earlier choices, and we must respect that. For those of us on this path, I am starting to believe that all you can do is to keep healing your old wounds that hold you back, heal the shadow and ego, and start to live with more connection with your Soul. I believe this 'realm' is to hone greater connection with the Soul (or perhaps better put, to re-connect fully with your Soul) and from that perspective we are not here to save anyone, as they must save themselves. All the challenges in this 'realm' such as polarity, ego, the system, over attachment to other 'humans', are tests for the Soul. I agree that building new communities with others also on a similar journey is the way to go and I am actively seeking it. 

For me it's about being the change I want to see. Others will follow. Problem lies with those that want change but won't change. They appreciate the ideology but can't muster the strength or courage to make those changes in themselves. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Nemo said:

Here's a good question.

Not than I know. But since 'covid' came along. I have been 'sick' 3 times. The first time I suffered what all the propaganda was saying at the time, including the loss of taste and smell. I admit it was like no other illness I had ever had. The 2nd very similar 6 months later. And then just a few weeks ago I came down with cold chills/hot sweats suddenly and had to go to bed and lie down to get warm. I was so sick that it took me 20 minutes to get the energy to get up and feed the cats I was looking after for a friend. It lasted only 12hrs which was weird. 

On all three of the above; there have been weird things. The 1st apparently 5G had been turned on in my area. The 2nd I was at a rally and one of the guys had a EMF meter which he said was showing much elevated levels as the Police watched us with their 'security vehicle'. The 3rd coincided with the Optus outage (Optus being one of the main Telco companies here in Australia) which meant I was using hotspot from my phone to use the internet. What is interesting is, around the time of the Optus outage, 'COVID' cases rose again across Australia. I have come to think that what I have experienced is not 'COVID' but EMF or 5G poisoning. Maybe I am viewing it through that lens and making it all add up. 

Due to my mum passing I had to take a few PCR tests to be able to fly back and forth to the UK but was able to convince the person testing that I get severe nose bleeds so they never inserted the probe beyond the inside of my nostrils but they all came back negative. But what if they are not actually testing for covid but testing something else, or obtaining everyone's DNA? Maybe it is also a way that they can identify a Soul from a NPC. We know the 'Cabal' always have more than one reason for things; so far the scam was about creating mass fear, stripping of rights and freedoms, economic raping of the population, and depopulation amongst other things. 

Edited by BornFreeNowAgain
  • Like 2