Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

19 hours ago, Mr H said:

Hancock's half hour on now 😄

Wancock said we won't get back to 'normal' till Easter, now he's saying "after Easter."

After Easter is a very long time! How long is a piece of string?

And when England comes out of lockdown, it's going into a stricter one!

It's neverending!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Velma said:

It's neverending!

And it never will until they are satisfied that we have all been literally jabbed to death.

We all need to concentrate on how we are going to get out of being jabbed

Edited by alexa
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, factJack said:

stephan laxley lennon posted a video clip on parlour of a woman being issued an on the spot fine in a supermarket for not wearing a mask...even though she had exemption lanyard.

The people in the video sound like brummys  and i think the supermarket is possibly iceland judging by the red uniform someone in the back ground was wearing, however I can't find the story reported anywhere else, therefore I believe it could be one of these set up jobs that are doing the rounds in whatsapp groups etc.

Robinsons fan boys as usual missed the point completly most of the responses to the post were "why arn't they out arresting the grooming gangs?"

John sweeney is that you? 😄

i'll have a flaming sambuca!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Velma said:

Wancock said we won't get back to 'normal' till Easter, now he's saying "after Easter."

It's neverending!

All by design Velma. It won't stop until we make it. That will require a large number of people to say NO. 👍

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

1606455498295.png.643277146b466ac819ca346560f34b2d.png

mct.jpg.3b3f0871de04809812338142683fbfb6.jpg

Only in our decadent, soft, sniveling age could one person exert so much authority over 9 households. A strong, healthy society would never tolerate this idiot.

I'd go round and fill him in with the residents of the other 8 houses. A singularly formed line, just queueing up to take turns. What a snivelling little prick. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Velma said:

It's neverending!

Yeah I have to say, it is beyond ridiculous. I've been placed in tier 3 - so if they expect me to be locked away in my apartment like a hamster for the whole winter in hibernation - they can as the saying goes "do one". Think a lot of folks even those who don't think it's a conspiracy are not going to be putting up with this lockdown all but in name.

Their only get out plan, the vaccine, according to the horses mouth won't be available to the general public until next summer (all going well) so they say Easter, but this nonsense is likely to go on at least until summer unless people ignore it I guess.

• Like 1

Notice they're villifying the Astra zeneca vaccine. The only one that doesn't inject you full of mRNA this from today's guardian 

Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine to undergo new global trial

Share price drops as critics question claim vaccine could protect up to 90% of people

Sarah Boseley

Thu 26 Nov 2020 16.41 GMT

The Oxford University/AstraZeneca vaccine will undergo a new global trial as critics questioned the claim that it could protect up to 90% of people against coronavirus.

On Thursday Sir John Bell, Oxford’s regius professor of medicine and the UK government’s life sciences adviser, dismissed suggestions the previous trial had not been properly set up or reported. “We weren’t cooking this up as we went along,” he said, adding that he hoped the full, peer-reviewed data would be published in the Lancet medical journal at the weekend.

Edited by kj35
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Velma said:

It's neverending!

The current lockdown/restrictions will run to May or June '21, that is what was long since planned to reinforce the take up of the vaccine.

Since 11th September, 2001 we have been in a constant state of emergency, now we have moved up into a continuous state of extreme emergency.  Any genuine lockdown of good intention to smash a real (not fake) virus would have long since been over by now, not to mention basic civil liberties would not have been stripped away and enforced with such coercion and violence. 

Anyway, I am meeting ever more people, which the COVID rules try to prevent, who now think that the lockdown is a gross exaggeration and waking up to the bigger picture of the fundermental changes happening under the guise of the CV-19.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, factJack said:

stephan laxley lennon posted a video clip on parlour of a woman being issued an on the spot fine in a supermarket for not wearing a mask...even though she had exemption lanyard.

The people in the video sound like brummys  and i think the supermarket is possibly iceland judging by the red uniform someone in the back ground was wearing, however I can't find the story reported anywhere else, therefore I believe it could be one of these set up jobs that are doing the rounds in whatsapp groups etc.

Robinsons fan boys as usual missed the point completly most of the responses to the post were "why arn't they out arresting the grooming gangs?"

Barely on topic, why not post a link instead of talking shit?

1 hour ago, Shy Talk said:

Johnson just on the horrific BBC musing about the Tier system, which he is well aware will destroy even more livelihoods: 'I know people are frustrated.' 

Frustrated???!!!! Try furious and in some cases suicidal. Let's hope the day of Reckoning isn't far off.

His constant public schoolboyisms are annoying.

"Alas millions are dying as a result of what Im doing"

"Alas I've ruined the economy"

And the words jolly this and that....

He's just on a different planet......ALAS!

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

new sky news video still showing the 15 mar 20 vaccine bottle right at the beginning

I been thinking about this. At first I dismissed it on the basis that, well, obviously the vaccine will be from around then because they have been doing trials for the past 6 months.

Then I realized the so called pandemic started in March pretty much (at least here in UK).

So yes fucking made that quick didn't they.

e2a* AND if ChAdOx1 was made in March which it was, then wtf. The first potion they come up with just happened to do the trick?

squirrels.gif

Edited by FrankVitali

18 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

I been thinking about this. At first I dismissed it on the basis that, well, obviously the vaccine will be from around then because they have been doing trials for the past 6 months.

Then I realized the so called pandemic started in March pretty much (at least here in UK).

So yes fucking made that quick didn't they.

e2a* AND if ChAdOx1 was made in March which it was, then wtf. The first potion they come up with just happened to do the trick?

squirrels.gif

Or they already had it waiting to be dispensed on mass. 

@Morpheus"Or they already had it waiting to be dispensed on masses. "

Didn't David mention this in the first Londonreal interview?

That the "vaccine" already existed and that they were simply playing out a narrative until such time as it was plausible to deploy it.

As I recall, NO-ONE was even mentioning it at this point.

Edited by HAARPING_On
added quote
  • Like 2