Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

During the flower/LSD/hippy epoche in the USA a serious outbreak of flu-like illness hit Hong Kong. Far more serious than the artificially inflated covid numbers. Everone went to Woodstock for a peace-love festival.

In 1957 another serious outbreak of flu-like illness. Again much more serious than the reported covid deaths yet business went on without mask mandate or lockdowns. The sick were isolated and the rest were unmolested. It was over in three months.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, pete675 said:

Oh deer! Zombie Deer disease could spread to humans:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/zombie-deer-disease-cases-b2468735.html

Not to worry, pretty sure there'll be a vaccine ready any moment now... 

Fool you once, fool you twice and fool you again! 

So, I'd suggest we al keep our eyes peeled for all those infected deer wandering around our local high street while out shopping

Edited by Nip

Sudden Death Of CCP’s Vaccine Ambassador

https://principia-scientific.com/ccp-reintroduces-covid-19-mask-vaccination-mandates-while-reporting-fewer-deaths-amid-pneumonia-outbreak/

Well-known Hong Kong actress Kathy Chow Hoi-mei suddenly passed away in Beijing on Dec. 11, aged 57. Her death was widely reported by all Chinese-language media and immediately became the most talked about topic on social media.

Ms. Chow was the CCP’s COVID-19 vaccine ambassador and had appeared in a few public service announcements on Chinese TV networks to show that she had been inoculated with Chinese-made COVID-19 vaccines and to encourage others to take the shots.

Her last PSA video was released a week before her death, showing her taking her fourth COVID-19 vaccine—a Chinese-made inhaled version.

Ms. Chow’s digital medical records from the Shunyi Hospital of Beijing Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine were allegedly leaked to social media, sparking speculation that her death might have been related to COVID-19. According to the document, which The Epoch Times has been unable to independently verify, Ms. Chow was sent to the emergency room on Dec. 11.

”She was found to have lost consciousness and her heartbeat had stopped for one hour,” the document reads. The record also details what was relayed by her colleague who sent her to the hospital: “The patient had been coughing and wheezing for the past week, and had been taking oxygen therapy at home. Last night (Dec. 10), she had severe wheezing.”

On Dec. 13, the hospital confirmed to Chinese media that the leaked medical record of Ms. Chow was real. Both the hospital and Shunyi District Health Commission said they would cooperate with the police to investigate how the record was leaked.

it was reported that Ms. Chow had been battling lupus erythematosus, an autoimmune disease, since 1998. Patients with this disease in China are cautioned against taking COVID-19 vaccines due to their potential severe side effects.

Dr. Dong Yuhong, a European virology and infectious disease expert and an Epoch Times contributor, said on Dec. 13 that patients with immune disease, including immune dysfunction, should be extremely cautious when taking COVID-19 vaccines.

“If your immunity is not good, vaccination may not have the expected effect. Especially Chinese-made COVID-19 vaccines are inactivated vaccines, which have quality and safety risks,” she said.

Ms. Chow moved from Hong Kong to Beijing in 2002 and had mainly acted in mainland Chinese TV and movie productions.

During Hong Kong’s anti-CCP extradition law movement in 2019, she filmed a pro-CCP short film for mainland media to support the regime’s brutal suppression of all protesters—including nonviolent protesters.

Mr. Li Hongzhi, founder of the spiritual practice Falun Gong, told The Epoch Times on Aug. 26 that the virus that causes COVID-19 is directed at the CCP, along with those who blindly follow the Party, defend it, and devote their lives to it.

At the onset of the pandemic in March 2020, Mr. Li described plagues as an inevitability when moral values deteriorate.

Mr. Li’s advice is that people “stay far away from the evil CCP and don’t align with [it] because … its behavior and actions are thuggish, and it stops at no evil.”

On 12/18/2023 at 10:34 PM, bryan said:

"The EU has reportedly sent at least 215 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines to the dumpster since they were first purchased at the height of the pandemic, an analysis by Politico has revealed. In an article on Sunday, the outlet estimated that the junked jabs cost the bloc’s taxpayers as much as €4 billion ($4.37 billion)."

"Despite the reported wastefulness, the jabs will continue to flow to the EU under the Pfizer contract at least until 2027. The bloc was previously set to receive an additional 450 million doses in 2023 but under a revised deal in May, that total was brought down and spread over the next four years. Brussels, however, has not clarified how many doses are still yet to be received or how many each country will have to buy."

https://www.rt.com/news/589256-eu-threw-away-vaccines/

Over supply or over ordering is one of the hallmarks of these pandemic frauds. Just like in 2009 with the tamiflu fraud. Half a billion £ worth of tamiflu was destroyed because it expired before it was used, thank god it was never used as that would only increase the harm upon the population.  Just the same the UK and EU vastly over ordered COVID vaccines to ridiculous levels like 10 boosters per person and to such an extent that it would have been impossible to administer them all within reasonable time frame even with 100% uptake. I doubt many of the orders were even filled because that doesn't even matter, of course they paid for all the orders however, well the tax payers got the bill for their free boosters.

• Like 2

On 12/2/2023 at 9:47 AM, Velma said:

The Covid Inquiry, seems to have deduced that “Covid19” was real and not a pharmaceutical campaign to administer poison into our veins and profit from the resulting vaccine injuries. They have concluded that lockdown, despite the damage to society, the economy and mental health, should have been enforced sooner, harder and for longer. They will know better next time. The infighting between MP’s playing out at the “inquiry” serves to demonstrate their incompetence and lack of expertise. In future they should co-ordinate their efforts with the WHO directives.

As long as lessons are learned, then all is well and good. The problem is that the PTB aren't going to be learning the lessons that the sheeple would want them to. In fact, quite the opposite.

On 12/4/2023 at 9:04 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Remember when it was revealed (or claimed) that the ambulances were driving around with sirens on, just to enforce the idea of a pandemic?

I noticed that during the first lockdown. I think that something fishy was definitely going on. However, it was ambulances with sirens off, not on, that folks were reporting it. Wasn't it? It's certainly what I reported.

On 12/5/2023 at 2:51 PM, rebornsteve said:

22 MPs attended, not 12…

IMG_4170.png

David Davis? He is an even bigger shill than Andrew Bridgen. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. 🙂

On 12/7/2023 at 4:22 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Another the Beeb/Left's chosen ones...like the guy from Faithless earlier in the year who dropped dead out of nowhere. Wonder if this Zeph chap was a public pusher of the jab.

I don't how Benjamin Zephaniah started out. However, he definitely turned in to an Establishment turd. One of my euphemisms for BBC 'Question Time' is the 'Conveyor Belt Of C**ts'. As in, over the years, you notice that the same gang of C**Ts keep on appearing on the show. Our Zeph managed to knock up six appearances. If I recall correctly, on one particular episode, he was shilling hard for the PTB agenda to reform our police forces to how 'they' wanted them to be. For example, the introduction of Police And Crime Commissioners/removal of police force authorities; the merging of some police forces; the withdrawal of some of the intermediate ranks; and the introduction of Direct Entry, which would basically allow any PTB wanker to just waltz in to any police force at a very senior level. As high as superintendent I believe.  

On 12/7/2023 at 8:57 PM, Nemo said:

One in four who had Pfizer Covid jabs experienced unintended immune response

www.Telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/12/06/mrna-jabs-modena-pfizer-quarter-unintended-response/

mRNA vaccines were affected by the glitch but no adverse effects were created, Cambridge researchers say

This is the masonic mass media in classic time-wasting mode. Throw out the odd story for the sheeple, which gives the impression that they are on the case and working tirelessly on their behalf. Yeah, right.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-67754668

'Woman in 'despair' after shielding from Covid for years.'

'Jennifer, who is classed as functionally disabled, said she was in "despair, desolation and great depression" from being in isolation for so long. "There's been no shops, no travel, no life, nothing. I feel that my life is passing me by," she said. No one has visited her in her house for about three years and she lives separately to her husband. "He's entitled to have a life, but it means we do not have a life together," she said. Jennifer said catching Covid-19 could result in her hospitalisation or even death.' WTF.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 12/8/2023 at 12:24 PM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

POLAND AND HUNGARY BLAME EU AS PFIZER SUES OVER VACCINE DELIVERIES

Hungary and Poland take aim at the European Commission for ordering too many jabs and foisting them on member states.I

It is a long while since we had a good recap on the U.K.'s vaccine order situation. From memory, I may be a bit off here, it was something like 700 million vaccine doses that had been ordered by the U.K. government come mid-2022, since they were first put on the market. Where did they all end up? Are the U.K. government still making insane orders? I certainly wouldn't rule it out.

On 12/9/2023 at 3:12 PM, Macnamara said:

just a 'glitch'.....oh well, don't worry everyone it is just a 'glitch'....nothing to worry about.....

AstraZeneca vaccine linked with ‘spike’ in cases of rare disease that can paralyse victims

As studies report rise ‘attributable to’ Covid jab, The Telegraph speaks to people who developed Guillain-Barré syndrome after vaccination. Scientists have drawn a link between the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine and a “spike” in cases of a rare disease that can leave its victims paralysed.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/12/08/astrazeneca-vaccine-guillain-barr-syndrome-spike-paralyse/

If anyone has any of these symptoms, then I would recommend that they try using CBD oil as a treatment.

On 12/9/2023 at 5:19 PM, Macnamara said:

churned out at the 'speed of science'. Nobody minds having a few 'glitches' around their DNA do they? Don't forget to grab your pots and pans now everyone!

Crowd At Wimbledon Gives Standing Ovation To Oxford COVID Vaccine Developer

That was June 2021 though. I doubt that they would have got the same standing ovation at this year's tournament. In fact, come June 2022, some of them were already dead. Unless, one buys all of the MSM excuses made for the raft of empty seats.

https://inews.co.uk/sport/tennis/wimbledon-2022-empty-seats-why-how-many-tickets-sold-spaces-explained-1723713

'Why are there empty seats at Wimbledon 2022? How many tickets have been sold and empty spaces explained.'

On 12/10/2023 at 12:22 PM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Brazil to Mandate COVID Shots for Children as Young as 6 Months

Health officials claim young kids are ‘at risk’. Parents of unvaccinated children would be stripped of welfare payments

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/brazil-mandate-covid-vaccine-children/

Argentina also have their own PTB asset as President now. He will no doubt get round to vaccinating the newborns soon enough. Sad.

On 12/12/2023 at 7:23 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Joking aside, I've noticed something happen to most MSM news puppets in recent times...maybe because I don't have the misfortune to watch them every day, so sometimes it's a while since I'd have last seen them onscreen. There does seem to be a correlation of some kind between how the "work" they do and the "agenda" they push (same with politicians) which takes its toll on the face and demeanour. And also the new faces we are presented with (replacing the ones who were sacked, resigned or "died suddenly") are definitely not of the old-school types...pleasant, neutral, maybe reassuring and so on.

On 10/3/2021 at 11:49 AM, numnuts said:

Piss taking aside, I have definitely noticed a load of new creeps appear on the mass media scene in the past couple of years. 

As above, I said exactly the same thing on Tetragrammaton's 'Dodgy Eyes' thread a couple of years ago. Difference being, not all of the older lot were aware of the agendas that they were pushing. The current crop very much are.   

• Like 1

I just thought, I wonder what Covax Babies will be like, I wonder if they'll die young and have lives riddled with diseases and if their parents having realised why, how it would make them feel.

What an evil design, to deceive and poison mankind and their children.

We need to realise who we are dealing with here because its quite literally inhuman.

This is why the simple but profound words of Christ 'Love Thy neighbour', are so important, for the moment you see people or populations as statistics instead of living people, you've lost your humanity.

Thus the most dangerous people are our prophets, who preach peace and love. For a peaceful mankind that loves one each other cannot be divided and will exorcise everything and everyone that tries to divide us and our peace.

Now I'm not idealistic enough to blame 'them' for all our divisions, though they stoke them, there must be a spark to begin with. However, I wonder what 'their peace' will be like, for I don't see this great revolt that brings fourth our golden age occurring except it be theirs and by their design.

The Zionist/Masonic/Catholic... global agenda has always been too bring mankind to the absolute brink of self destruction, at which point a saviour (possibly with A.G or Free Energy tech) will come and offer us the 'solution', a deal which usually consists of freedoms in exchange for securities. But at this point despite the constant push by the powers, I see the horsemen riding us all into destruction anyway. I just can't fathom the will that can design and serve such an agenda unless they are driven by the for knowledge of a true golden age of free energy, instant travel and galactic membership. Else, how could anyone justify for millennia, all that has been done?

One way or another, we can all see that it's now coming to a head.

Merry Christmas.

ORWELLSURPRISE300.jpg.281682dd84405096627efe182f60d006.jpg

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 5

Same fear different year : Time Magazine front pages for :

2003 - The Truth Abouts SARS

2004 - Bird Flu

2005 - Avian Flu Death Threat

2009 - Why You'll Be Wearing Masks Again. 

2009 - H1N1 How Bad Will It Get?

2014 - Chasing Ebola

2016 - The Zika Virus

2017 - Warning

2020 - Coronavirus

2021 - The Vaccination Revolution

The illusion of journalistic independence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Same fear different year : Time Magazine front pages for :

2003 - The Truth Abouts SARS

2004 - Bird Flu

2005 - Avian Flu Death Threat

2009 - Why You'll Be Wearing Masks Again. 

2009 - H1N1 How Bad Will It Get?

2014 - Chasing Ebola

2016 - The Zika Virus

2017 - Warning

2020 - Coronavirus

2021 - The Vaccination Revolution

The illusion of journalistic independence.

All courtesy of "experts" I suppose

• Haha 1

For nearly half a decade before this contrived medical fallacy was hoisted on humanity the leaders in the field of world economy were predicting an inevitable collapse of the world markets. They described these world financial systems as operating on life support.

No doubt the history books of the future will attribute these collapses of the world economies as the unfortunate result of managing a deadly world so-called viral outbreak, namely covid-19. Thus conveniently hiding the fact that for many decades organized worldclass grifters and political thugs, considering themselves the only class of any worth and entitlement, have ravaged the treasuries and wealth of mankind under one false pretense or another.

Covid launders away the responsibility for those worldwide acts of societal ransacking. Even on it's own the crime scene coverup is a major treasury depleter and destroyer of wealth in it's own rights. Sucking up trillions of dollars in every currency of man for mandated bogus pandemic cures that injure even kill.

One multi-billion dollar scam after another. Untold wealth stolen from the masses of the world over the centuries by this parasitical class under the delusion that what's ours really belongs to them, seizing the wealth produced whether they earned it or not. Worldclass grifters possessing skills honed over many generations of observing man and devising illusions to divest him of the fruit of his labours.

Worldwide market collapses of the scale predicted by economists should have meant less resources to afford the lavish bailouts and lost tax revenue of those draconian covid restrictions and spending like drunk sailors on injections produced by known liars and cheats. Hundreds of millions in bribes. All from bankrupt countries so deep in debt you can only laugh when they lecture us on fiscal responsibility.

Handing out table scraps to the struggling masses as they feasted on freshly created-out-of-thin-air trillions.

On the mere word of some obscure elite world body, all the scientific medical facilities in every country neglect to investigate or authenticate, much less question, the covid claims or the fraudulent use of the PCR test. All those countries that are said to possess national sovereignty and the legal/scientific/medical expertise all stood down and played along.

Now we have two "created" wars and climate activism laundering away covid in fresh diversionary spectacles.

• Like 2

On 12/24/2023 at 3:10 PM, bamboozooka said:

compassion you say

Thats a wild assumption on your part of you are aiming that at me. I couldn't care less if you want to talk about it until you leave this planet. Talking doesn't change what happened. Choose to stay in inertia or move forward with compassion.Thats up to you.

• Like 1