Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Every year I get the same question from people I barely know- ‘where are you going to be on Christmas Day?’ 

My neighbour who I don’t really know just rang me up, asked to buy some of the products I sell then mid conversation stopped and said- ‘Are you ok, are you alright? So where are you going to be at Christmas?’ 

This sounds like the courts, or the police or the council or nhs, asking people to ask my location on Christmas Day.

Is it connected with the stuff I post about covid here?

Reminds me of what the Americans always say- ‘a true patriot is never home at Christmas’

Are they fucking coming for me? 

Cornered Stock Photos - Page 1 : Masterfile

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Nip said:

Cornered Stock Photos - Page 1 : Masterfile

Back against the wall type of thing.

I think my neighbour did that because they knew I’d act paranoid- whatever they can use to get me out of here. 
Fuck them, for self preservation and ethical reasons I can no longer sell them my products or have any further communication with them.

It would be great to just be left alone 

5 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Every year I get the same question from people I barely know- ‘where are you going to be on Christmas Day?’ 

My neighbour who I don’t really know just rang me up, asked to buy some of the products I sell then mid conversation stopped and said- ‘Are you ok, are you alright? So where are you going to be at Christmas?’ 

This sounds like the courts, or the police or the council or nhs, asking people to ask my location on Christmas Day.

Is it connected with the stuff I post about covid here?

Reminds me of what the Americans always say- ‘a true patriot is never home at Christmas’

Are they fucking coming for me? 

sounds like east german Stasi tactics!

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

We went from being hated for being germ ridden unjabbed vermin to being hated for our health as they lie there shivering, frail, sick. The drooling zombie masses would have cheered as we were jackbooted into camps and disposed of but now we did not do enough to help them avoid the con. 

Fuck them all ! No offence, of course. And I'm not 'angry'. Just sayin'

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Censorship has been a big issue in the covid longcon. To offer a bit more depth into this concept of information control I would invite the readers to consider this food for thought in this matter;

When something (a meme for example) is censored it has to be read by a human or a machine. Meaning the meme will infect the censor and he will feel that irresistable urge (thats how memes propagate, they compel) to pass it on. If a machine algorithm intercepts and censors a meme you can be sure a list of these interceptions is later examined by human eyes. They don't want 'you' to see the meme but 'they' want to see it so the meme moves from one person to the next at that level. The rulers factor these memes into their computer modelling exercises to see if they are still on course. Meaning that you never ever get 100% censored. There are information pathways most people don't see and think the censorship damaged their ability to communicate effectively. The meme still gets to where it needs to be. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nip said:

Fuck them all ! No offence, of course. And I'm not 'angry'. Just sayin'

What are we supposed to feel about those people? Many of them I once loved. This crazy shit tilted the game board upside down. Can't say what I feel about it. Not too happy they rallied so hard and fast behind that monstrosity without checking into it. Can't say I'm angry how they treated us because the punishment for them has been and still is something I am grateful I avoided.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

What are we supposed to feel about those people? Many of them I once loved. This crazy shit tilted the game board upside down. Can't say what I feel about it. Not too happy they rallied so hard and fast behind that monstrosity without checking into it. Can't say I'm angry how they treated us because the punishment for them has been and still is something I am grateful I avoided.

Its not really their fault, they are hypnotised by fear and bombardment programming. Many may feel stupid for their choice now. They are simply going through a type of grief process at being duped. It takes courage to admit that they made a mistake. Its a bit like when you give up smoking, often those who manage it will shout the loudest about the dangers etc. This is happening now with recently awakened people who are witnessing sickness around them. 

Sometimes we need a big shock to waken.

Instead of folks mocking each other via juvenile comments. As many do here, they could grow up and have compassion and think themselves lucky to have been awake enough to see through it.

Sneering at others does not make us better than those we sneer at. We all have to learn to move past this and try to help each other move forward as a collective, otherwise, we may as well just give in to the cabal as we are emulating them with childish behaviour based on separation and judgement.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

Its not really their fault, they are hypnotised by fear and bombardment programming. Many may feel stupid for their choice now. They are simply going through a type of grief process at being duped. It takes courage to admit that they made a mistake. Its a bit like when you give up smoking, often those who manage it will shout the loudest about the dangers etc. This is happening now with recently awakened people who are witnessing sickness around them. 

Instead of folks mocking each other via juvenile comments. As many do here, they could grow up and have compassion and think themselves lucky to have been awake enough to see through it.

Sneering at others does not make us better than those we sneer at. We all have to learn to move past this and try to help each other move forward as a collective, otherwise, we may as well just give in to the cabal as we are emulating them with childish behaviour based on separation and judgement.

Many bridges were burned. Most these victims considered themselves superior and better educated than the rifraf doubting the word of those they worship and obey above anything. For my part I endure the smell of burning bridges and use the light of those flames to guide the way into the darkness ahead. I might experience a token pity for them but as a libertarian must accept their choices but not accept to carry that further. This place, this world has mechanisms to weed out the weak and vulnerable. Not for me to feel either way about that. Life goes on. Besides most of them were poisoning their own babies and denying access to them without proof of vaccination. Just grateful I don't have to judge and sentence them.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Nip said:

Best I can find:

https://protos.com/unvaccinated-sperm-the-next-bitcoin-crypto-antivax-covid-vaccine/

Mind you, IMHO, you could name your price and see reactions. If they are desparate, I'd start from £3000 upwards a load 

People seeking sperm from unvaxxed need a mechanism to access the faux-vaxxed that obtained medical validation on a black market. I estimate that pool of donors is very big. These clowns broadcast that the shots are safe, maybe best they don't pass on dna. May you live in interesting times.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RobinJ said:

compassion you say

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

compassion you say

How times have changed !

And while I would never suggest anyone agree with it, try re-reading the posters and articles without the "UN" and "ANTI".  

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1

More than 500,000 under-35s in UK out of work due to long-term illness

Experts link 44% increase in four years to a growing mental health crisis and underinvestment in health services.

More than half a million young people in the UK say they are out of work due to long-term illness, a 44% increase in just four years.

Data from the Office for National Statistics shows that more than 560,000 people aged between 16 and 34 were economically inactive – meaning they were not in work or seeking work – in the first three months of 2023 due to long-term sickness.

Theguardian.com/society/2023/dec/24/500000-under-35s-out-of-work-long-term-illness-uk

8 minutes ago, Nemo said:

More than 500,000 under-35s in UK out of work due to long-term illness

Experts link 44% increase in four years to a growing mental health crisis and underinvestment in health services.

More than half a million young people in the UK say they are out of work due to long-term illness, a 44% increase in just four years.

Data from the Office for National Statistics shows that more than 560,000 people aged between 16 and 34 were economically inactive – meaning they were not in work or seeking work – in the first three months of 2023 due to long-term sickness.

Theguardian.com/society/2023/dec/24/500000-under-35s-out-of-work-long-term-illness-uk

You can never afford to ignore experts

• Haha 1