Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, XelNaga said:

Ok, so, I just read something, from someone, who said that nano-tech we know is in the "vaccines" has already been put in our food, and that we have been consuming it for the past 3 years.

And that "they" are waiting to activate it, via starling, and that it will give "them" access to us. They can read and store out thoughts, they can send us audio and visual hallucinations, they can control and kill us at will, and the worst of all, they can suck our soul energy and even prevent our souls after death to leave this place.

I came to ask all of you good people have someone else heard something similar?

And then I saw your post. Interesting..

That's a huge 'Oh dear' and 'Never Mind'

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, XelNaga said:

Ok, so, I just read something, from someone, who said that nano-tech we know is in the "vaccines" has already been put in our food, and that we have been consuming it for the past 3 years.

And that "they" are waiting to activate it, via starling, and that it will give "them" access to us. They can read and store out thoughts, they can send us audio and visual hallucinations, they can control and kill us at will, and the worst of all, they can suck our soul energy and even prevent our souls after death to leave this place.

It might have been going on for longer than 3 years.

Apparently in 1999 the world ended, and 99% of the earths human population had this stuff forced into them, via chemtrails, water and food. 

Everyone has Phase 1 nanotech installation, which means some 2nd civilisation people ( the secret advanced civilisation above this one, who run everything- think 4D signals intelligence, on steroids) in a deep bunker out in some desert can hear everything we hear, see everything we see, can read our thoughts, can suspend our memories and other fun stuff. This is the passive stage.

Phase 2 however goes further, and is what people describe as ‘gangstalking’. The AI or people running it can push and pull your thoughts, control bodily functions, create tailored illness, have you followed, stalked and harassed by any number of people, all with perfect split second timing, as if this world is a computer simulation.

You have to have done something ‘wrong’ in their eyes, to trigger this phase. It could be drugs, having sex with the wrong person, eating cheap red meat, using certain cosmetics, anything which is deemed wrong by these psychopaths, as these and other actions contain nano triggers which activate the second stage. 

If this is the case, then why did they need the majority of the world to take a useless and dangerous ‘vaccine’ if the control technology was already in everyone anyway? 
What else is in it? What did they need it for? Was it a test to see who will be compliant and who will resist? Why would they want to kill off their compliant lapdogs, leaving the dissenters in full view? For what? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

It might have been going on for longer than 3 years.

Apparently in 1999 the world ended, and 99% of the earths human population had this stuff forced into them, via chemtrails, water and food. 

Everyone has Phase 1 nanotech installation, which means some 2nd civilisation people ( the secret advanced civilisation above this one, who run everything- think 4D signals intelligence, on steroids) in a deep bunker out in some desert can hear everything we hear, see everything we see, can read our thoughts, can suspend our memories and other fun stuff. This is the passive stage.

Phase 2 however goes further, and is what people describe as ‘gangstalking’. The AI or people running it can push and pull your thoughts, control bodily functions, create tailored illness, have you followed, stalked and harassed by any number of people, all with perfect split second timing, as if this world is a computer simulation.

You have to have done something ‘wrong’ in their eyes, to trigger this phase. It could be drugs, having sex with the wrong person, eating cheap red meat, using certain cosmetics, anything which is deemed wrong by these psychopaths, as these and other actions contain nano triggers which activate the second stage. 

If this is the case, then why did they need the majority of the world to take a useless and dangerous ‘vaccine’ if the control technology was already in everyone anyway? 
What else is in it? What did they need it for? Was it a test to see who will be compliant and who will resist? Why would they want to kill off their compliant lapdogs, leaving the dissenters in full view? For what? 

Leaving the dissenters in full view. That’s it 

• Like 1

Dangerous Carbon Nanotubes As MRNA Carriers In A MODERNA Patent

Published on December 19, 2023

Written by Fabio Giuseppe Carlo Carisio

The “vexed question” on the presence of Graphene Oxide (GO) returns to sensational relevance thanks to the discovery made by an Italian computer scientist of two patents from the pharmaceutical company Moderna of Cambridge (Massachusetts), financed by Bill Gates and the military agency DARPA of the US Pentagon thanks to the supervision of the infamous American virologist Anthony Fauci

https://principia-scientific.com/dangerous-carbon-nanotubes-as-mrna-carriers-in-a-moderna-patent/

15 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

We are being farmed. You have to start thinking like a farmer. No farmer wants to farm the weak ones. The good farmer only wants good strong stock. You are it.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

What about you? 

Too old. I'm a useless eater and I'll be ducking and diving till the end. I am in the system so they are not too worried about me. Currently they are after the small business owners. They are trying to bankrupt them and put them in the system.

Edited by Freaky Dragonfly
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Too old. I'm a useless eater and I'll be ducking and diving till the end. I am in the system so they are not too worried about me. Currently they are after the small business owners. They are trying to bankrupt them and put them in the system.

Dont worry freaky they will come for you too.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

If you’re ducking and diving, at least you’re moving.

We’re all useless eaters! 😉

Once you’re in the system, doesn’t it want to let you go? 

I see a distinct pattern emerging here

• Like 1

One more time: where is the Spike Protein?

JON RAPPOPORT

DEC 21

I was going to recapitulate the evidence that the virus, SARS-CoV-2, doesn’t exist. But I decided to leave it out of this article. I’m just going to focus on the vaccine and what it’s supposed to be doing.

Let’s say you’re a vaccine researcher. You develop a new type of shot that deploys RNA.

The RNA, when injected, has one purpose. It induces cells of the body to produce something called the spike protein. That’s it.

According to your theory, the body’s immune system will spring into action and mount a neutralizing attack against this protein.

As result, when the “real thing” comes along—the virus, which contains the spike protein—the vaccinated person will be protected. His immune system will ward off the virus.

Since, again, the whole and only reason you’re injecting the RNA shot is to make the body produce the spike protein…

Aren’t you going to make sure the body is, in fact, producing that protein?

Of course you are.

How will you do that?

In the only way you can.

You’ll line up 10 or 20 thousand vaccinated people and test them.

You’ll test them to make sure you can find that spike protein in their bodies.

So show me the study.

Show me that vaccine researchers and vaccine makers and the FDA actually had that study done.

Where is it?

I’m not talking about looking at three patients in China or Berlin or New York. I’m talking about an extensive test to make sure the vaccine is doing the ONE thing it’s supposed to be doing. Across the population.

I don’t see that study anywhere...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

One more time: where is the Spike Protein?

JON RAPPOPORT

DEC 21

I was going to recapitulate the evidence that the virus, SARS-CoV-2, doesn’t exist. But I decided to leave it out of this article. I’m just going to focus on the vaccine and what it’s supposed to be doing.

Let’s say you’re a vaccine researcher. You develop a new type of shot that deploys RNA.

The RNA, when injected, has one purpose. It induces cells of the body to produce something called the spike protein. That’s it.

According to your theory, the body’s immune system will spring into action and mount a neutralizing attack against this protein.

As result, when the “real thing” comes along—the virus, which contains the spike protein—the vaccinated person will be protected. His immune system will ward off the virus.

Since, again, the whole and only reason you’re injecting the RNA shot is to make the body produce the spike protein…

Aren’t you going to make sure the body is, in fact, producing that protein?

Of course you are.

How will you do that?

In the only way you can.

You’ll line up 10 or 20 thousand vaccinated people and test them.

You’ll test them to make sure you can find that spike protein in their bodies.

So show me the study.

Show me that vaccine researchers and vaccine makers and the FDA actually had that study done.

Where is it?

I’m not talking about looking at three patients in China or Berlin or New York. I’m talking about an extensive test to make sure the vaccine is doing the ONE thing it’s supposed to be doing. Across the population.

I don’t see that study anywhere...

I knew! the whole covid mess was just to launch and profit from the emerging sector of new vitamins and supplements companies. Big pharma want a piece, and will buy out all the conspiracy guys in the end. 
It’s a whole new market, with the ‘spike proteins’ thing and the ‘people wanting to get better’ thing. A whole new range of products awaits the eager consumer 

12 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I knew! the whole covid mess was just to launch and profit from the emerging sector of new vitamins and supplements companies. Big pharma want a piece, and will buy out all the conspiracy guys in the end. 
It’s a whole new market, with the ‘spike proteins’ thing and the ‘people wanting to get better’ thing. A whole new range of products awaits the eager consumer 

Blast ! I've been snared then ! Bollox !

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Big pharma want a piece, and will buy out all the conspiracy guys in the end. 

Lucky for humanity that the brightest conspiracy "realists" are not for sale nor their minds for rent. At least those that learn when shown will be spared if they are shown the truth. The powerful censorship tactics of the deceivers show us that there are conspiracy realists that frighten them and make them anxious. This class of dissidence carries the most potent memes. And since the war is for the minds a truth teller with powerful memes can turn the tables.

• Like 2

On 12/20/2023 at 7:40 PM, XelNaga said:

I just shit the nano tech out

so the only thing they can control are the alligators in sewers

• Haha 2

https://vimeo.com/897377145

Jason Christoff & Dr. Makis

Mind control expert Jason Christoff brilliantly explains why 100,000 Canadian doctors (and doctors in the US, UK, Australia and New Zealand) remain silent while COVID-19 mRNA vaccines injure or kill so many of their patients.

Edited by Frankieboy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Frankieboy said:

https://vimeo.com/897377145

Jason Christoff & Dr. Makis

Mind control expert Jason Christoff brilliantly explains why 100,000 Canadian doctors (and doctors in the US, UK, Australia and New Zealand) remain silent while COVID-19 mRNA vaccines injure or kill so many of their patients.

Expert ?? The meaning of the word has been utterly lost, IMHO.

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Lucky for humanity that the brightest conspiracy "realists" are not for sale nor their minds for rent. At least those that learn when shown will be spared if they are shown the truth. The powerful censorship tactics of the deceivers show us that there are conspiracy realists that frighten them and make them anxious. This class of dissidence carries the most potent memes. And since the war is for the minds a truth teller with powerful memes can turn the tables.

This is what I’m hoping.

I was only joking, I take pride knowing my satire is on point when people don’t know if I’m joking or serious.

That is the best place to be, back in the day the only ones who could tell the truth were court jesters, the fool, the comedian. 
The king would’ve lopped off anyones heads for telling the truth, not the comedian!

Obviously this sentiment won’t protect anyone anymore, but it’s a romantic notion nonetheless 

Every year I get the same question from people I barely know- ‘where are you going to be on Christmas Day?’ 

My neighbour who I don’t really know just rang me up, asked to buy some of the products I sell then mid conversation stopped and said- ‘Are you ok, are you alright? So where are you going to be at Christmas?’ 

This sounds like the courts, or the police or the council or nhs, asking people to ask my location on Christmas Day.

Is it connected with the stuff I post about covid here?

Reminds me of what the Americans always say- ‘a true patriot is never home at Christmas’

Are they fucking coming for me?