Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 12/9/2023 at 3:12 PM, Macnamara said:

just a 'glitch'.....oh well, don't worry everyone it is just a 'glitch'....nothing to worry about.....

AstraZeneca vaccine linked with ‘spike’ in cases of rare disease that can paralyse victims

As studies report rise ‘attributable to’ Covid jab, The Telegraph speaks to people who developed Guillain-Barré syndrome after vaccination

8 December 2023 • 7:19pm

Scientists have drawn a link between the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine and a “spike” in cases of a rare disease that can leave its victims paralysed...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/12/08/astrazeneca-vaccine-guillain-barr-syndrome-spike-paralyse/

wow so death, paralysis, cancer, stroke, brain hemorrhage, adema, pots and on and on. but it's rare so don't worry about it. ridiculous realy

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

wow so death, paralysis, cancer, stroke, brain hemorrhage, adema, pots and on and on. but it's rare so don't worry about it. ridiculous realy

Indeed. Mind you, at the same time,the jabs are still 'safe and effective'; no matter what anyone says to the contrary.

Aaaah ! The New normal. Don't you just love it !

Edited by Nip

THREE studies which compared millions of Covid-19 vaccinated people with unvaccinated people have concluded that the unvaccinated are less likely to suffer from many diseases including inflammatory musculoskeletal disorders, gynaecological disorders, and blood disorders. Findings also showed that those who had received Covid vaccinations were at risk of developing immune-related adverse events.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/vaccine-studies-find-a-comprehensive-catalogue-of-harm/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

We’ve never seen dying at this rate: Dr Pierre Kory

Dr. Pierre Kory joined 'The Ingraham Angle' to discuss why the United States has seen a 'staggering' 158,000 more deaths in 2023 compared to the same period in 2019.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6343140985112

But ... but ... according to the experts, the jab saved 20 million so there is a net profit (gain) of 19,832 souls. No ?

Mind you, I am probably talking bollox !

Edited by Nip

12 hours ago, jack121 said:

Why is it always our fault ? Conspiracy theorists get the blame for everything:

unpooooo.png.7b3bd26979f564831d144f9b298a906a.png

BOLLOCKS!

Absolute bollocks.

Ain't getting away with that little sleight of hand....

I seem to recall anyone daring to speak out was forcibly silence, banned, and otherwise marginalised.

Some tossers (hello Piers!) wanted them sent to concentration camps or otherwise removed from society.

So, to these MSM shysters, I say.....GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Nip said:

But ... but ... according to the experts, the jab saved 20 million so there is a net profit (gain) of 19,832 souls. No ?

Mind you, I am probably talking bollox !

correction: according to the computer modelling of absolute clowns the jabs are alleged to have saved millions of lives however this claim is contradicted by the fact that the unvaccinated are dying at a slower rate than the vaccinated

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

BOLLOCKS!

Absolute bollocks.

I seem to recall anyone daring to speak out was forcibly silence, banned, and otherwise marginalised.

Some tossers (hello Piers!) wanted them sent to concentration camps or otherwise removed from society.

Whilst many may think it, it is a fake. Unless anyone can provide a link…..

Edited by rebornsteve
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

BOLLOCKS!

Absolute bollocks.

Wasn’t this an article from a woman’s health magazine last year? 
Someone said it was fake as well, but I remember reading the actual article.

Its deffo a hundred or more pages back here on the CVMT. 

Fake or not, it makes me livid too., like piers Morgan.

Mr. Morgan, you ‘caught’ ‘covid’ again because your immune system is completely shattered, and you now rely on lipid nano particle delivery of experimental mRNA to keep your immune system ‘topped up’, with ‘spike protein’, a modified protein of the genus ‘coronavirus’ (flu) whatever that means. 

It’s such a fucking joke. 

These mouthpieces deserve to die, I’m afraid to say 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Wasn’t this an article from a woman’s health magazine last year? 
Someone said it was fake as well, but I remember reading the actual article.

Its deffo a hundred or more pages back here on the CVMT. 

Fake or not, it makes me livid too., like piers Morgan.

Mr. Morgan, you ‘caught’ ‘covid’ again because your immune system is completely shattered, and you now rely on lipid nano particle delivery of experimental mRNA to keep your immune system ‘topped up’, with ‘spike protein’, a modified protein of the genus ‘coronavirus’ (flu) whatever that means. 

It’s such a fucking joke. 

These mouthpieces deserve to die, I’m afraid to say 

Was the whole pandemic/ covid thing even real?

Was it just to get something ‘else’ into the bodies of a few billion people whilst simultaneously seeing through UN depopulation requirements? 

For the ones who survive the next twenty years- something else will be waiting in the wings 

"The EU has reportedly sent at least 215 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines to the dumpster since they were first purchased at the height of the pandemic, an analysis by Politico has revealed. In an article on Sunday, the outlet estimated that the junked jabs cost the bloc’s taxpayers as much as €4 billion ($4.37 billion)."

"Despite the reported wastefulness, the jabs will continue to flow to the EU under the Pfizer contract at least until 2027. The bloc was previously set to receive an additional 450 million doses in 2023 but under a revised deal in May, that total was brought down and spread over the next four years. Brussels, however, has not clarified how many doses are still yet to be received or how many each country will have to buy."

https://www.rt.com/news/589256-eu-threw-away-vaccines/

15 hours ago, jack121 said:

Sheep lovingly thanks the nhs with her misguided media posts:

unitee.jpg.32c074534106823221f2be5c9aadd4f9.jpg

Overwhelming reaction to all these....what a damn waste.

These people were mothers and fathers and people who were going along with their lives until the mass hypnosis and scare tactics (psychological warfare) of "covid" convinced them they needed to do this to themselves. And then they all proudly shared it with the world. So when their widows and parent-less kids then share their passing with the world, the connection is impossible to ignore.

It's right there.

Imagine if the fashion during "covid" and the jab rollout had been, okay have them but don't flaunt it...and then Twitter/Facebook etc didn't exist...hardly anyone would be the wiser. But they needed "social media" as a means of spreading the scamdemic agenda, but unfortunately it also reveals the consequences when most of the jabbed drop dead or develop "rare" heart conditions. Before dropping dead.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bit of a weird one. Never heard this before

According to this happened just over year ago.

https://hollywoodlife.com/feature/celine-dion-health-5029638/

Celine shocked the world with somber news in 2022 when she revealed her Stiff Person Syndrome (SPS) diagnosis with an emotional video across social media, including Instagram

Now she can't control her body anymore

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12878421/Celine-Dion-no-control-muscles-amid-incurable-stiff-person-syndrome-battle.html

Celine Dion 'no longer has control over muscles' amid incurable stiff-person syndrome battle

The legendary singer suffers from a neurological disorder called stiff person syndrome, which causes the body to attack its own nerve cells 

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1792433/celine-dion-concerts-las-vegas-vaccin?s=03…

I encourage everyone to get vaccinated because I think right now it’s the only way to rebuild immunity across the world“, she (i.e. Celine Dion) said in May 2021, in a virtual press conference with several media.

Edited by Mr H
  • Thanks 1