Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

12 hours ago, jack121 said:

Good point. I gotta disagree slightly, it's not a modern day thing, the " state " has been trying to kill them for ages, look at the population reduction program that was labelled as WW1 and WW2 - it's never going to end, as long as they keep worshipping the TV and its designers, it's never going to end

yeah the state has been against us for some time

Edited by Macnamara

13 hours ago, Mr H said:

I think as well Mac. We live in a society where folks, have lost their power, especially males. And people are living lives they probably don't enjoy deep down.

So when you hand someone especially a male who Is naturally attracted to power - someone starved of it all their lives, it goes to their heads they can control it, they act in such silly ways when handed an ounce of it

they say that 'power corrupts' but is that true or does power attract the corrupt?

if power attracts the corrupt then the sensible approach for the general populace would be to maintain a healthy level of skepticism towards any authority figures at all times

Edited by Macnamara

19 hours ago, Macnamara said:

he had that collectivist mindset that feels the state is entitled to do anything it wants to you under the excuse of 'its for the greater good'

''we can inject you with a new mRNA technology, for the greater good''

''we can lock you down in your own homes out of the sunlight and warmth of human connection, for the greater good''

''we can spy on everything you do, for the greater good''

''we can stop you using physical cash and make you use programmable digital currency, for the greater good''

''we can kill all cows and make you eat bugs and lab grown meat, for the greater good''

''we can take away all your private property, for the greater good''

''we can make all of your technology 'smart', for the greater good''

''we can send you to 're-education camps', for the greater good''

''we can take your children off you and raise them with our values, for the greater good''

''we can inject your children, for the greater good''

''we can............., for the greater good''

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

‘Long flu’: study finds flu patients at higher risk of longer-term illness

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/dec/14/long-flu-study-finds-flu-patients-at-higher-risk-of-longer-term-illness

They know that we know they are lying and yet they still lie. 

..... because they know (think ?) they will NEVER be held accountable for their lies. It;s called, I think, "lying with impunity"

No shame required. It must be a very 'nice' feeling ....... for some.

Edited by Nip

48 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

they say that 'power corrupts' but is that true or does power attract the corrupt?

if power attracts the corrupt then the sensible approach for the general populace would be to maintain a healthy level of skepticism towards any authority figures at all times

I'm of the opinion both are true 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

''no it's not that there is an evil cabal trying to inject you all with a bioweapon, you crazy delusionist! No the problem is that you are a far right bigot''

I'd suggest most of us here are proud, white, racist, right-wing, Trump-supporting bigots. 

Or maybe I'm talking bollox 

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 1

German public broadcaster airs report on vaccines “contaminated” with DNA on prime-time TV

On Tuesday in its programme ‘Umschau’ (English: Review) German public broadcaster Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk (“MDR”) aired a report ‘Corona vaccine under criticism – What’s the truth?’. It cast a spotlight on the serious issue of DNA that has been found in covid injections and it was aired during prime-time viewing.

Umschau’s report began:  “We are in a private laboratory in Magdeburg. Professor Brigitte König is investigating corona vaccines here. The result: all samples are contaminated. With foreign DNA, which does not belong in the vaccine in this quantity.”

For some, Umschau’s report has been a bitter pill to swallow.  A devout Covidian wrote bitterly in Altpapier: “Presents are actually not until the weekend after next, but the German anti-vaccination scene has already received its Christmas present. Unfortunately, it was delivered by the MDR, namely on Tuesday in prime time in the program ‘Umschau’.” 

The Covidian then went on to denigrate Prof. König, those who have publicised Prof. König’s findings such as the World Council for Health,  people who promoted Umschau’s report and the contents of the report.

The author is a man named René Martens who is a freelance journalist and writer for Altpapier, Germany’s oldest media watch blog.  The title of his article is ‘Premature gifts for anti-vaxxers’ and is worth the read to get a feel of how frightened Covidians are of the truth and the lengths they will go to defend their false narrative.  His article also contains some useful links.

Umschau’s report is in German however, Aussie17 obtained a copy with English subtitles.  Below is Aussie17’s commentary on and including Umschau’s report.

https://expose-news.com/2023/12/15/german-public-broadcaster-airs-report-on-vaccines-contaminated-with-dna-on-prime-time-tv/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

They never leave us alone until we-

218DB13C-A7CD-4CE5-8E62-8C95C5A19110.jpeg.1977398fd8e0fbe5ecb9226a971555c9.jpeg

Prodigy album cover I think?... I remember finding this in the has been decommissioned musical high-street shop of old, called--> OUR PRICE, I really liked it as a statement piece. The ART & ACTIVISM portrayed I'm talking about.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Adam Hills, the fake lefty presenter of Channel 4 satirical show "The Last Leg" announced that he's got Covid so presented the show from home. Friday 15th December. 

Alex Brooker briefly wore a mask. 

truly hate that shit of a tv programme. They are woke wankers who just push goverment propaganda.

• Like 3

HEALTH

Dr. Paul Marik Exposes the ‘Biggest Hoax’ in Medicine Outside of COVID

“The medical system will kill you.”

It’s impossible to talk about COVID without looking at our health care system. And our health care system is a hoax,” declared Dr. Paul Marik, who is the second-most-published critical care physician in the world, to a packed audience at the Florida COVID summit.

And so, my advice to you: don’t get sick, don’t go to the hospital, because they’re going to kill you.” Instead of seeking help from the hospital, Dr. Marik recommended eating right, sleeping right, getting enough sunshine, lowering stress, and taking care of your lifestyle because, again, “The medical system will kill you.”

Life Expectancy

Dr. Marik shared a graph comparing life expectancies between different countries and health care expenditure per capita. America ranked dead last on life expectancy despite spending far more on health care than any other nation.

We have a big problem,” said Dr. Marik. “And what you may not know is the life expectancy of Americans has gone down in the last three years — by three years. And how did that happen? Well, according to the White House, it’s global warming. The only explanation they have.”

Addicted to Big Pharma

“The other thing, which is terrifying,” Dr. Marik continued, “the US makes up 5% of the world’s population, yet we consume 55% of the prescription medications. This tells you how sick Americans are — that 55% of the world’s consumption of medication is in this country. We are sick people.”

Dr. Marik revealed that Atorvastatin, a cholesterol medication, was the most-commonly-prescribed drug in the United States

Despite the common notion that cholesterol medication reduces heart disease, Marik called it the “great cholesterol myth.”Why is cholesterol medication a myth? Marik said:“Lowering your cholesterol won’t prevent heart disease. It’s called a myth. It’s a hoax.” “What do statins do?” he asked. “They increase your risk of diabetes. They increase your risk of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia — yet they are the most commonly-prescribed drugs in this country.”Marik presented a graph from a study by TakataY et al. that showed that elderly patients with the highest cholesterol levelsactually had the best survival rates.

Next, Marik showcased a staggering study from The British Medical Journal, often referred to as one of the most reputable journals in the world. The British Medical Journal concluded there is a “Lack of an association or an inverse association between low-density-lipoprotein cholesterol and mortality in the elderly,” meaning that cholesterol medication had either no impact or a negative impact on mortality rates among elderly patients.

Marik ended by saying, “This [cholesterol medication] is one of the biggest hoaxes in medicine. But, you know, you can say the same thing [about diabetes]. The use of diabetes medicine is a hoax. Alzheimer’s medicine is a hoax.”

The Big Takeaway

Dr. Marik was ostracized for his dissenting views about the COVID-19 injections and ivermectin. In August 2023, he was informed by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) that his board certification was to be revoked for “spreading false or inaccurate medical information.”

However, it seems that doctors who received the most backlash for their viewpoints on COVID also ended up being the most right. What we can learn from Marik is that you can not outsource your health to the medical system because there’s a good chance “it’s going to kill you.” Instead, consider Marik’s suggestions by sleeping right, getting enough sunshine, lowering stress, and adopting a healthier lifestyle.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Prodigy album cover I think?... I remember finding this in the has been decommissioned musical high-street shop of old, called--> OUR PRICE, I really liked it as a statement piece. The ART & ACTIVISM portrayed I'm talking about.

Yarp, artwork from music for the jilted generation.

Perfectly represents the idea of being left the fuck alone by tptb, and the actions we have to take to achieve this. 

Made an impact the first time I saw it decades ago. 

Would ideally like a 2mx2m print of it for my wall. 

• Like 2