Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

6 hours ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

Grown ups!

3 word/phrase commands/statements NLP 

building back better flatten the curve etc 

stop look listen!

Ah, Darth Vader! The mask wearing | dark side bastard!

Edited by wingwang
Added a pipe for context.
  • Like 1

Think the title needs work......theres approx 8000 oops...11000 deaths per week all  causes ONS data in England alone

Its not until you look at the bottom link you realise its excess mortality you are highlighting

Edited by magu

21 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Me too, I suggested I was a Ninja in a previous life and might return with my shuriken and katana forced to wear a mask.

Actually, counter intuitive, but I sometimes find wearing a ninja mask and black hoody frightens the maskies more than not wearing a mask.

36E46DD1-9686-43A8-B6BB-BB60A5F1575B.jpeg

source.gif

23 hours ago, DarianF said:

@allymisfit Perhaps it would be a good idea to direct your colleague's attention to Dr Mike Yeadon...

... If she becomes aware of the bullshit nature of the testing, then she might not be so worried anymore.

I tried to educate her in the inaccuracy of the PCR test, and how the Koch postulates has never been used to prove the virus ists, but she still believes their is a virus. Lulz.

Edited by kestrel
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, kestrel said:

I tried to educate her in the inaccuracy of the PCR test, and how the Koch postulates has never been used to prove the virus ists, but she still believes their is a virus. Lulz.

Did you listen to that woman on UNN last night? She was acting like she was on the anti-lockdown side but she was basically pro vaccine and worked in the medical industry her whole life. She criticised Yeadon for the same reason, trying to smear is credibility haha. Then went on a rant about how amazing vaccines were and how if we were good people we would take vaccines to save the old people. She also said that the hospitals were full up haha. Obvious shill. She calls herself Rebecca Butler on twitter but I don't think that is her real name. 

• Like 1

I've gone full fucking retard tonight. Really irate. Anyone want a fight, coz I'll fuckin be 'avin yer.

Sick of the fucking sheep, sick of the state of the world. Sick of my family and friends who fallen out coz they, and I quote "don't believe it". Sick of that dickweed Klaus Schwab. Hancock, Boris, Gates, Fauci and all his cronies.

Me and my good pals right here vs the world.  Feel I could floor the fucking lot of them right now. Fuck em.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, FrankVitali said:

I've gone full fucking retard tonight. Really irate. Anyone want a fight, coz I'll fuckin be 'avin yer.

Sick of the fucking sheep, sick of the state of the world. Sick of my family and friends who fallen out coz they, and I quote "don't believe it". Sick of that dickweed Klaus Schwab. Hancock, Boris, Gates, Fauci and all his cronies.

Me and my good pals right here vs the world.  Feel I could floor the fucking lot of them right now. Fuck em.

On a serious note it is gut wrenchingly anger inducing both the people mindlessly going along with these scum and the criminals responsible. There really are no words anymore. 

24 minutes ago, Fluke said:

On a serious note it is gut wrenchingly anger inducing both the people mindlessly going along with these scum and the criminals responsible. There really are no words anymore. 

They say it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings.

Well from where I'm sitting it's looking like she definitely has the microphone in her hand.

🥴

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, rideforever said:

Could it not be so argued that by drinking whisky one is exposed to different flavours tastes and so on?

Not really, is the answer.

Why not?
It is become the consuming of whisky is destroying something inside you, whilst entertaining you.

Come back in 10 years, and you will not be an expert in flavour but someone who's life no longer exists.

Whisky thins the blood, so therefore it prolongs life, so cheers, drink up.🍹

Improve Your Heart's Health: Drinking whiskey actually helps your heart stay healthy, similarly to red wine. It reduces the risk of blood clots, thus it can prevent strokes and heart attacks. The antioxidants in the whiskey also inhibits the oxidation of low density lipoprotein – a main factor in heart disease

Edited by alexa
  • Like 2

MHRA looks to AI to hunt for COVID-19 vaccine side effects

The UK drugs regulator has awarded a £1.5 million tender to a software company for an artificial intelligence tool that will be used to process “the expected high volume of COVID-19 vaccine adverse drug reactions (ADRs).”

he MHRA told the Financial Times that based on historical vaccination data, it is expecting between 50,000 and 100,000 ADR reports for every 100 million doses delivered to patients over a six to 12 month period

https://pharmaphorum.com/news/mhra-looks-to-ai-to-hunt-for-covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

☠️

• Like 1

Police State WA - coming soon. New contact tracing system (mandatory) with penalties as follows:

"Failing to comply with the new requirements could result in fines and penalties of up to $50,000 for an individual and $250,000 for a body corporate or 12 months’ imprisonment."

https://www.mybusiness.com.au/legal/7781-wa-moves-to-mandatory-contact-registers-for-businesses

stephan laxley lennon posted a video clip on parlour of a woman being issued an on the spot fine in a supermarket for not wearing a mask...even though she had exemption lanyard.

The people in the video sound like brummys  and i think the supermarket is possibly iceland judging by the red uniform someone in the back ground was wearing, however I can't find the story reported anywhere else, therefore I believe it could be one of these set up jobs that are doing the rounds in whatsapp groups etc.

Robinsons fan boys as usual missed the point completly most of the responses to the post were "why arn't they out arresting the grooming gangs?"

12 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Tell your police buddies to stick their vaccine up their ass.

I have read all of Pinkmans posts and I dont see how anything suggests a cop... maybe I am missing something...but there is nothing from what I can see...and I'm not an idiot or I am not usually an idiot 🤔