Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

People who got COVID jabbed now displaying major personality changes stemming from vaccine-induced neurological damage, experts warn

At an International Crimes Investigative Committee (ICIC) session held earlier this month, a handful of experts on the subject, many whom you well know, discussed the matter of personality changes that have occurred in people who got "vaccinated" for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19).

Attorney Dr. Reiner Fuellmich interviewed Prof. Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, Prof. Dr. Karina Reiss, Dr. Naomi Wolf and Dr. Peter R. Breggin about various matters concerning COVID jabs, including what they are really for, what they are doing to people and what future vaccines will look like based on the emerging mRNA (or modRNA, according to some) technological framework.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-12-13-covid-vaccinated-displaying-major-personality-changes.html

That's exactly my observation too .

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Nip said:

I don't often agree with Peter, but this one is spot on, IMO

Where does the UK stand now ?

https://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2020/11/peter-hitchens-the-dictators-have-taken-over-and-we-didnt-even-notice.html

Right on the ball this one, where were you about sixty years ago peter, can you think of anything that may or may not have happened when the shadow government took kontrol, but hey ho, at least he is up to speed with the convid injectable bio-weapon plot to enslave and or murder as many people as is possible, world wide no less, need to wipe more shit out of your eyes and pay attention a bit more of whats actually going on than the nauseating crap you write, check this rubbish out.

Quote:

'The oddest thing about the Panicdemic is that nobody would know it existed if the Government and its mouthpiece the BBC did not constantly seek to terrify us into a state of servile fear.'

Thing is peter, if you had a spark happening between what may or may not be brains cells, or even your britney spears, you would realise the fear and hysteria was necessary for the injectable bio-weapon to actually be injected into the victims, bit of a waste of time otherwise developing a DNA molestation weapon to phuck up the God given genome of Mankind!!!

Now turn your thoughts to the unborn, horrifying isn't it, ffs.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Velma said:

Said Ice Cube after netting $160million from promoting guns, drugs, hoes and gang culture.

Quite.

It's amazing how these types who promote and make money off of the beast system suddenly become heroes to others who just because they refuse a vax. 

Its utterly ridiculous and idiotic how stuck people get in their thought processing. Its like nothing was learned except; we were right and you were wrong. So what? The playground behaviour has to end.

Its time for folks to move on from the corona crap now. Its been 3 years. It was only act one of the play. Act two is almost upon us which will no doubt be an upgrade on hate and division with plenty more death in the mix. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

People who got COVID jabbed now displaying major personality changes stemming from vaccine-induced neurological damage, experts warn

At an International Crimes Investigative Committee (ICIC) session held earlier this month, a handful of experts on the subject, many whom you well know, discussed the matter of personality changes that have occurred in people who got "vaccinated" for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19).

Attorney Dr. Reiner Fuellmich interviewed Prof. Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, Prof. Dr. Karina Reiss, Dr. Naomi Wolf and Dr. Peter R. Breggin about various matters concerning COVID jabs, including what they are really for, what they are doing to people and what future vaccines will look like based on the emerging mRNA (or modRNA, according to some) technological framework.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-12-13-covid-vaccinated-displaying-major-personality-changes.html

Many of the jabbed are living with some level of Guillain-Barré (syndrome) and not even know it. That is "mad cow" shit. They are turning into chicken-heads.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

An unusual number of people I happen to interact with (albeit minimally) actually do seem to be acting strangely especially aggressively for no particular reason; just for some sort of morose pleasure; I can best describe it as. Slightly unhinged  perhaps ?

On the other hand, it could all be down to climate change or too much gardening.

So much for xmas cheer and all that bollox

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Nip said:

An unusual number of people I happen to interact with (albeit minimally) actually do seem to be acting strangely especially aggressively for no particular reason; just for some sort of morose pleasure; I can best describe it as. Slightly unhinged  perhaps ?

On the other hand, it could all be down to climate change or too much gardening.

What I have noticed, as someone who drives a car every day, and I drive a lot because of my job, there are 2-3 days each month when percentage of "traffic imbeciles" increases exponentially.

I have a strong feeling it has something to do with experimental gene therapy and 5g.

Or perhaps it's just climate change? 😅

Anyone else noticed something similar?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Many of the jabbed are living with some level of Guillain-Barré (syndrome) and not even know it. That is "mad cow" shit. They are turning into chicken-heads.

Interesting factoid about the slaughter of sheep, for many moons it was done with things called killing hammers, which is to say that the hapless little phuckers would be herded into pens and then led down a path and into a tight enclosure, where some bloke with a big phuck off hammer would be hovering above the hapless fluff ball out of sight, now the factoid part of this heart warming tale i will reveal, and that is, the hammer had a spike on it that gets smashed into the leggy land clouds brain, the analogy of this tale has great meaning when you think about it, you're welcome, have a great day, 👍

• Like 4

3 hours ago, sock muppet said:

The oddest thing about the Panicdemic is that nobody would know it existed if the Government and its mouthpiece the BBC did not constantly seek

As we’ve constantly stated a hundred different times- 

Lies need to be repeated again and again, drummed into the ruminants heads until they’re sick of it.

The truth however, is self evident. It doesn’t even need to be explained or promoted. It just IS 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nip said:

Who knows what these jabbed fuckers are plotting behind our backs now they’re humming away with the anti human, genocidic AI in their brains.

Will we see self flagellation in the streets, mass suicide events live streamed over social media and large corporations sponsoring homeless people hunts? 
The Purge anyone? It’s slowly getting there….. or maybe that’s a load of bollocks I just made up 

Give us some examples of the aggressiveness you encountered nip, I’d like to compare notes

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Who knows what these jabbed fuckers are plotting behind our backs now they’re humming away with the anti human, genocidic AI in their brains.

Will we see self flagellation in the streets, mass suicide events live streamed over social media and large corporations sponsoring homeless people hunts? 
The Purge anyone? It’s slowly getting there….. or maybe that’s a load of bollocks I just made up 

Give us some examples of the aggressiveness you encountered nip, I’d like to compare notes

Well, one which stands out is the woman in the food bank. Used to use pleasantries but is now miserable and bad-tempered. Another is on the phone with Whiltshire Farm Foods. Same sort of attitude and puffs during the call as if I'm upsetting her day. I feel like asking her what the problem is ... but don't. A few others not so extreme but quite noticeable. I suppose "aggression" is going a bit far but you can probabvly get what I mean. As I say, slightly unhinged.

I mean, I've ALWAYS been a morose and blunt MFer and haven't changed at all; these characters HAVE changed.; that's the difference.

Climate change ? Who knows ?

Similar notes ?

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nip said:

Well, one which stands out is the woman in the food bank. Used to use pleasantries but is now miserable and bad-tempered. Another is on the phone with Whiltshire Farm Foods. Same sort of attitude and puffs during the call as if I'm upsetting her day. I feel like asking her what the problem is ... but don't. A few others not so extreme but quite noticeable. I suppose "aggression" is going a bit far but you can probabvly get what I mean. As I say, slightly unhinged.

I mean, I've ALWAYS been morose and blunt and haven't changed; these characters HAVE changed.; that's the difference.

Climate change ? Who knows ?

Interesting observations, I suppose you could say that maybe they’re having a bad day, but if it’s out of character and it’s more than one person more than one time then there is probably more to it. 

Their new ‘awareness’ may be telling them you’re a wrong’un! The AI can’t sense any active tech in you! Bad person bad person! Treat like shit treat like shit!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XelNaga said:

What I have noticed, as someone who drives a car every day, and I drive a lot because of my job, there are 2-3 days each month when percentage of "traffic imbeciles" increases exponentially.

I have a strong feeling it has something to do with experimental gene therapy and 5g.

Or perhaps it's just climate change? 😅

Anyone else noticed something similar?

I wouldn't know. I don't drive. Can't afford a car, let alone the cost of running one. I'm one of those Plebs whom Thatcher regarded as losers cos no car. Fuck her !  Oh, and I'm not angry, btw. Mind you there appears to be more than the usual number of traffic nonsense going on. Vehicles smashing into pubs and shops etc so ... yes ...you are probably witnessing the results of the jab, ........Sorry, I mean, climate change, of course

Oh well. Never mind !

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 1

On 1/9/2023 at 6:37 PM, Macnamara said:

Killing Joke The Great Cull( Lyrics)

Geordie Walker, Guitarist for Killing Joke, Dies at 64

He helped define the look as well as the sound of the enduring British post-punk band, which influenced Nirvana, Metallica and others.

Published Dec. 3, 2023Updated Dec. 5, 2023
The cause was a stroke, according to a statement the band posted on social media.

Killing Joke - I Am The Virus (Lyric Video)

27 minutes ago, Nip said:

I wouldn't know. I don't drive. Can't afford a car, let alone the cost of running one. I'm one of those Plebs whom Thatcher regarded as losers cos no car. Fuck her !  Oh, and I'm not angry, btw. Mind you there appears to be more than the usual number of traffic nonsense going on. Vehicles smashing into pubs and shops etc so ... yes ...you are probably witnessing the results of the jab, ........Sorry, I mean, climate change, of course

Oh well. Never mind !

with beachams cuts they took away the railways which made transport available to everyone and instead pushed everyone out onto the roads and car ownership and now they are looking to get rid of cars and have people live in 15 minute 'smart' gulags. Those with enough social credit score may be able to occasionally book a driverless car to take them somewhere except all prohibited zones such as the countryside which will be designated for 'rewilidng'

19 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Geordie Walker, Guitarist for Killing Joke, Dies at 64

He helped define the look as well as the sound of the enduring British post-punk band, which influenced Nirvana, Metallica and others.

Published Dec. 3, 2023Updated Dec. 5, 2023
The cause was a stroke, according to a statement the band posted on social media.

Killing Joke - I Am The Virus (Lyric Video)

Nice; especially the 2nd one.

16 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

with beachams cuts they took away the railways which made transport available to everyone and instead pushed everyone out onto the roads and car ownership and now they are looking to get rid of cars and have people live in 15 minute 'smart' gulags. Those with enough social credit score may be able to occasionally book a driverless car to take them somewhere except all prohibited zones such as the countryside which will be designated for 'rewilidng'

How nice ...... NOT !

Some 7.2% more people died in 2022 than the average of the past five years, according to a study published in the Lancet. This increased to 8.6% in the first half of 2023.

The issue is particularly concentrated in the middle-aged population. Among people aged 50-64, deaths have been 15% higher than average over the past year.

Deaths from heart attacks, strokes and diabetes are all up over a third among this age group.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Velma said:

Some 7.2% more people died in 2022 than the average of the past five years, according to a study published in the Lancet. This increased to 8.6% in the first half of 2023.

The issue is particularly concentrated in the middle-aged population. Among people aged 50-64, deaths have been 15% higher than average over the past year.

Deaths from heart attacks, strokes and diabetes are all up over a third among this age group.

More evidence of the scam

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Velma said:

Yep, just a few years before reaching pension age. Coincidence ? I think not

• Like 4