Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

Not much info on toone. Seems suspicious

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12857529/Andre-Braugher-dead-61-Emmy-winning-actor-best-known-stints-Homicide-Life-Street-Brooklyn-Nine-Nine-passed-away-brief-illness.html

 

Andre Braugher dead at 61: Emmy-winning actor best known for stints on Homicide: Life On The Street and Brooklyn Nine-Nine passes away after 'brief illness'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Greg Reese

Italian Health Minister Gave Orders To Conceal Vaccination Deaths – Now Under Investigation For Murder
They knew the shots were killing people from the start and gave orders to conceal deaths

Duration 00:04:02

https://gregreese.substack.com/p/italian-health-minister-gave-orders

https://banned.video/watch?id=65785a469d56bcbc21cb0e55

 

c9001470-3db2-4b91-ad06-d363a13c2f4e-large.webp.8ab26d4e4454ef37124bab3dbc5dfe24.webp

 

Another 'health minister' who is one unhealthy looking MF.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

Not much info on toone. Seems suspicious

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12857529/Andre-Braugher-dead-61-Emmy-winning-actor-best-known-stints-Homicide-Life-Street-Brooklyn-Nine-Nine-passed-away-brief-illness.html

 

Andre Braugher dead at 61: Emmy-winning actor best known for stints on Homicide: Life On The Street and Brooklyn Nine-Nine passes away after 'brief illness'

 

As usual a lengthy biograhy of the deceased, but no mention of the nature of the "brief illness."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The BEEB will need to be very selective when their annual announcement of those so-called 'celebs' who died during 2023 on January 1st. Otherwise, they are going to give the game away.

 

There must be so many more than usual death numbers.

Edited by Nip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/11/2023 at 6:17 PM, rebornsteve said:

And they still push it at our kids…..

 

 

IMG_4192.jpeg

 

As nauseating as this tweet is, the comments/replies are hilarious - a veritable pile-on of ridicule and condemnation! I think you might need an account to view them though (?). https://twitter.com/NHSEngland/status/1733771087316467947

 

 

I'm not really a twitter user as such, but I gather the 'ratio' is deemed important (the ratio of likes to comments) in the twitter-sphere: 1.2 million views but only 181 likes, and over 3k comments (and all of them seem to be negative). 

 

image.png.786a4c1d70f81b896f0a8ff450b61040.png

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Greg Reese

Italian Health Minister Gave Orders To Conceal Vaccination Deaths – Now Under Investigation For Murder
They knew the shots were killing people from the start and gave orders to conceal deaths

Duration 00:04:02

https://gregreese.substack.com/p/italian-health-minister-gave-orders

https://banned.video/watch?id=65785a469d56bcbc21cb0e55

 

c9001470-3db2-4b91-ad06-d363a13c2f4e-large.webp.8ab26d4e4454ef37124bab3dbc5dfe24.webp

 

Midazolam Hancock did exactly the same as this guy. I wonder how well he sleeps these days.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

andre-braugher-800-6c8dfe97be054d93b0f30b2cdc903dea.jpg.3d7ee38ad7f8ba50daedd1f2dfd1e1d7.jpg

 

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Andre Braugher, the Emmy-winning actor who would master gritty drama for seven seasons on “Homicide: Life on The Street” and modern comedy for eight on “Brooklyn 99,” died Monday at 61. Braugher died after a brief illness, his publicist Jennifer Allen told The Associated Press.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

andre-braugher-800-6c8dfe97be054d93b0f30b2cdc903dea.jpg.3d7ee38ad7f8ba50daedd1f2dfd1e1d7.jpg

 

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Andre Braugher, the Emmy-winning actor who would master gritty drama for seven seasons on “Homicide: Life on The Street” and modern comedy for eight on “Brooklyn 99,” died Monday at 61. Braugher died after a brief illness, his publicist Jennifer Allen told The Associated Press.

 

I actually liked him a lot in "The Good Fight".  From the beginning a programme well ahead of its time.

 

Ah well, never mind.

 

 

Edited by Freaky Dragonfly
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Rest of the Story - Steve Kirsch's MIT Speech on NZ Whistleblower Barry Young's Revelations Proving C-19 "Vaccines" Killing Millions

Published: December 12, 2023

Steve Kirsch, the head of the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation (VSRF), just gave a talk at the Massachusetts Institute of Technolgy (MIT) explaining the record-level data from three countries (US, New Zealand and the Maldives), including new data released by whistleblower Barry Young, an Oracle database admin from the New Zealand Ministry of Health, showing that the Covid “vaccines” have definitely killed over 10 million worldwide. Credible estimates range from 13 million (Steve Kirsch of the VSRF) to 17 million (Professor Denis Rancourt) to 20 million+ (Peter Halligan), which is significantly more than the supposed 7 million allegedly killed by “The Covid,” which, itself, is an inflated number jacked up by PCR/Antigen tests notorious for false positives, relabling the seasonal flu, and incentives offered to hospitals to classify patients and deaths as “Covid” which ginned up the fear to trick people into injecting themselves with poison.

 

Barry Young, the Oracle database admin from the New Zealand Ministry of Health, was arrested on December 2nd. At his arraignment on December 3rd, he was greeted by applause from a crowd who showed up to support him.

Barry Young, the NZ whistleblower, has since been arrested and charged with “dishonestly accessing a computer.” Multiple NZ “government” spokespersons have come forward to corroborate that the data was leaked by Mr. Young.

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/85573/the-rest-of-the-story--steve-kirschs-mit-speech-on-nz-whistleblower-barry-youngs-revelations.html

 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Mr H said:

Not much info on toone. Seems suspicious

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12857529/Andre-Braugher-dead-61-Emmy-winning-actor-best-known-stints-Homicide-Life-Street-Brooklyn-Nine-Nine-passed-away-brief-illness.html

 

Andre Braugher dead at 61: Emmy-winning actor best known for stints on Homicide: Life On The Street and Brooklyn Nine-Nine passes away after 'brief illness'

 

 

https://www.newsweek.com/andre-braugher-cause-death-sparks-covid-vaccine-conspiracy-1851932

 

 

According to the above, the conspiracy theories are unfounded ie possibly true.

 

If they'd said utterly unfounded, then that would mean probably true.

 

And if they'd said totally and utterly unfounded, that would be certainly true.

 

Andre Braugher was very likely to have been vaxxed due to his job, as the case of Ice Cube - who is unvaxxed and alive - shows.

 

In the immortal and heartfelt words of Ice Cube:

 

“I turned down a movie because I didn’t want to get the motherfucking jab,” Cube said, confirming the Oct. 2021 reports. “I turned down $9 million. I didn’t want get the jab. Fuck that jab. Fuck ya’ll for trying to make me get it'

 

 

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, pete675 said:

 

 

https://www.newsweek.com/andre-braugher-cause-death-sparks-covid-vaccine-conspiracy-1851932

 

 

According to the above, the conspiracy theories are unfounded ie possibly true.

 

If they'd said utterly unfounded, then that would mean probably true.

 

And if they'd said totally and utterly unfounded, that would be certainly true.

 

Andre Braugher was very likely to have been vaxxed due to his job, as the case of Ice Cube - who is unvaxxed and alive - shows.

 

In the immortal and heartfelt words of Ice Cube:

 

“I turned down a movie because I didn’t want to get the motherfucking jab,” Cube said, confirming the Oct. 2021 reports. “I turned down $9 million. I didn’t want get the jab. Fuck that jab. Fuck ya’ll for trying to make me get it'

 

 

 

 

Ice Cube- MFing legend! 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

People who got COVID jabbed now displaying major personality changes stemming from vaccine-induced neurological damage, experts warn
 

 

At an International Crimes Investigative Committee (ICIC) session held earlier this month, a handful of experts on the subject, many whom you well know, discussed the matter of personality changes that have occurred in people who got "vaccinated" for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19).

 

Attorney Dr. Reiner Fuellmich interviewed Prof. Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, Prof. Dr. Karina Reiss, Dr. Naomi Wolf and Dr. Peter R. Breggin about various matters concerning COVID jabs, including what they are really for, what they are doing to people and what future vaccines will look like based on the emerging mRNA (or modRNA, according to some) technological framework.
 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-12-13-covid-vaccinated-displaying-major-personality-changes.html

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...