Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, wideawake said:

I’ve been around sick people ever since that plandemic started and I have yet to get sick. If you’re not jabbed, don’t worry about it. 😉

Oh but I do worry about it! 

Shedding seems to be real, and certain phenotypes of humans get a worse reaction than others.

I will of course take onboard your optimism, in the Christmas spirit. Cheers! 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

two things to say about this. The pro-vaxxers will point out here that proportionately more people were vaxxed and therefore you would expect there to be proportionately more deaths so you have to take that into account

However have all the babies who have died from stillbirth and miscarriages been included in those figures? I doubt it so i reckon if you included those lost lives the figures would be even more shocking even when looked at proportionately

Indeed, I think the article hints at something similar, the figures are probably worse than stated.

1 in 3 didn’t get jabbed, that’s quite reassuring though! 

19 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

1 in 3 didn’t get jabbed, that’s quite reassuring though! 

i doubt it was that many

a figure bandied around in the truth arena is 18 million unjabbed out of a population which is probably around the 70 million mark if we include the hidden, illegal migrants in the black economy. So even if we go with that number.....and to be honest i would well believe it if it was less than that as i have barely met anyone unjabbed that is still not 1 in 3

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Oh but I do worry about it! 

Shedding seems to be real, and certain phenotypes of humans get a worse reaction than others.

I will of course take onboard your optimism, in the Christmas spirit. Cheers! 

I personally don’t consider shedding as a threat to my health, if I did I would have to isolate myself until the end of my existence and it ain’t gonna happen and since most people believed the lies we were fed by the parasites and got jabbed, it would be nearly impossible to live without interacting with them. 
I live à happy life without any worries and if I’m to die because of shedding, so be it but… that’s me. 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i doubt it was that many

a figure bandied around in the truth arena is 18 million unjabbed out of a population which is probably around the 70 million mark if we include the hidden, illegal migrants in the black economy. So even if we go with that number.....and to be honest i would well believe it if it was less than that as i have barely met anyone unjabbed that is still not 1 in 3

Can't prove it but I believe it will be a single figure percentage of unvaccinated. As yourself, I have met virtually no one outside my immediat family who are unvaccinated.

• Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, wideawake said:

I personally don’t consider shedding as a threat to my health, if I did I would have to isolate myself until the end of my existence and it ain’t gonna happen and since most people believed the lies we were fed by the parasites and got jabbed, it would be nearly impossible to live without interacting with them. 
I live à happy life without any worries and if I’m to die because of shedding, so be it but… that’s me. 😉

I doubt shedding is a thing. Those in the club (so to speak) would surely be concerned walking about among us plebs  if that were the case. IMHO, that is.

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Can't prove it but I believe it will be a single figure percentage of unvaccinated. As yourself, I have met virtually no one outside my immediat family who are unvaccinated.

i agree

when the government said that all NHS workers had to get the jab they held a big demonstration and the government backed off. But from that we learned that 88,000 of the NHS's one million plus employees hadn't had a single jab. So if we took them as a representative sample of the british population then that isn't even 1 in 10

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/7/2023 at 8:57 PM, Nemo said:

One in four who had Pfizer Covid jabs experienced unintended immune response

www.Telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/12/06/mrna-jabs-modena-pfizer-quarter-unintended-response/

mRNA vaccines were affected by the glitch but no adverse effects were created, Cambridge researchers say

Joe Pinkstone, SCIENCE CORRESPONDENT6 December 2023 • 5:17pm

More than a quarter of people injected with mRNA Covid jabs suffered an unintended immune response created by a glitch in the way the vaccine was read by the body, a study has found.

No adverse effects were created by the error, data show, but Cambridge scientists found such vaccines were not perfect and sometimes led to nonsense proteins being made instead of the desired Covid “spike”, which mimics infection and leads to antibody production.

mRNA jabs, such as the ones created by Moderna and Pfizer, use a string of genetic material to tell the body to create a specific protein that safely imitates an infection.

Research in the field, spanning decades, had been slow work. It often stalled because RNA itself is often attacked by the body as a foreign invader.

But in 2023, the Nobel Prize for Medicine went to the pair of scientists who had spent years working to fix the problem. It was done by taking one of the RNA bases, uridine, and swapping in a very similar synthetic alternative.

This breakthrough allowed scientists to create proteins in the body without the immune system attacking the jab.

It allows for quick and precise vaccines that are highly effective and was the backbone of the Covid vaccine response.

Not a perfect fit

It was thought the minor tweak to uridine caused no problems in cells, but a team of researchers at the University of Cambridge’s Medical Research Council (MRC) Toxicology Unit have now found when this partially synthetic code is read, the protein-making machine in the body sometimes struggles with the uridine analogues.

Because it is not a perfect fit for what is expected, there can be a momentary pause which causes the process to stutter and a letter in the code can get skipped, much like a bike slipping a gear.

This process, called frameshifting, throws out the way the code is interpreted as it relies on groups of three bases, known as codons, being read in the right order.

This issue, caused by the jab’s code, throws the process completely out of sync and the entire subsequent code becomes garbled.

In the case of the Covid jabs, the end result is a nonsensical and harmless protein, the team found, which the body attacks and leads to an immune system flare-up. The new study, published in Nature, found this occurred in around 25-30 per cent of people.

Rogue protein fear

The vaccine is read well enough to create the strong protection against the coronavirus, the scientists say, but the frameshifting issue creates what was, until now, an unknown off-target effect.

The code relating to the Covid vaccines was harmless and no issues were created. However the team say that subsequent mRNA vaccines used for other diseases or infections could, in theory, lead to viable proteins being created that are active in the body.

In this scenario not only is the vaccine not making the right protein, it could lead to a rogue protein being produced.

There is no evidence of this occurring in the Covid jabs, the authors stress, and they say any trials on other mRNA therapeutics would detect any such problems in early stages.

Dr James Thaventhiran, senior author of the report, said: “Research has shown beyond doubt that mRNA vaccination against COVID-19 is safe. Billions of doses of the Moderna and Pfizer mRNA vaccines have been safely delivered, saving lives worldwide.”

The authors also found that there is an easy way to eradicate the frameshifting events which relies on changing the code of the mRNA drug to minimise the use of the problematic pseudo-uridine.

Replacing it with a natural base that when read as a trio still makes the correct amino acid is enough to stop the unwanted skips and therefore improve safety without sacrificing efficacy.

These findings were shared with medicines regulator MHRA around a year ago, the scientists say, and updated vaccines that use the improved form of mRNA are in the works for cancer jabs, and other therapeutics.

‘Revolutionary technology’

“This technology is amazing and it’s going to be revolutionary as a new medicine platform for all sorts of things, but we’ve just made it a whole lot safer going forward,” Professor Anne Willis, co-senior study author and director of the MRC Toxicology Unit told reporters.

“Ribosomes are somehow sensing the modified RNAs, but the Covid vaccines are very, very safe and very, very efficacious.

“But there are decoding issues with this technology that can cause stalling and frameshifting and we can get cellular immunity to these peptides after vaccination.”

However, she adds it is very exciting that there is a way to fix the issue, which “massively de-risks this platform going forward”.

An explosive new study describing “unintended immune responses” from mRNA injections has dropped a tactical nuke on Pfizer

Here’s the simple version. The researchers discovered that a necessary ingredient in the mRNA vaccines, 1-methylpseudouridine, has an unfortunate side-effect; it messes up RNA translation one-third of the time by slipping a gear every so often. Instead of making the intended spike protein, these tiny mis-translational slip-ups create … other things. Other kinds of proteins. New ones.

And there’s no way at all to predict what kind of protein it will create.  It’s stochastic – completely random.

The “vaccine” creates stochastic proteins one third of the time. In one-third of cells, not people, like The Telegraph again misreported. There are trillions of mRNA packages in each shot. So – unless I’m missing something – what the study is saying, without actually saying it, is that this is happening inside every single jab recipient.

Let’s recap the four major jab low-lights – all from just this year:

1. In February, Kevin McKernan brilliantly discovered unexpected DNA plasmid contamination in the mRNA shots.
  2. Kevin equally brilliantly discovered something hiding in plain sight that apparently every other scientist on the planet – including the FDA – somehow missed: The mRNA shots unexpectedly include parts of an oncogenic simian virus (associated with cancer).
  3. In August, I reported on a study showing the way spike protein, and thus the shots, cause autoimmune problems by unexpectedly binding to C4 immune cells, in my post titled, JACKPOT Tuesday, 8 August 2023, C&C NEWS.
  4. Then yesterday, in this newest study, we learned about the fourth major, unexpected problem with the jabs, which goes to their very design – random protein production.

https://expose-news.com/2023/12/10/study-describing-unintended-immune-responses/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

i doubt it was that many

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

I also only know of a couple of people like myself who are unjabbed, but if the Daily Sceptic says it’s 1 in 3, then it must be true…….😉

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, wideawake said:

1 hour ago, Nip said:

I doubt shedding is a thing. Those in the club (so to speak) would surely be concerned walking about among us plebs  if that were the case. IMHO, that is.

Ok guys, I see. 
This part of the conspiracy is true, but that part isn’t. 

If information control is now a thing, maybe Pfizer and the 77th Brigade can use your talents. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Ok guys, I see. 
This part of the conspiracy is true, but that part isn’t. 

If information control is now a thing, maybe Pfizer and the 77th Brigade can use your talents. 

But didn't big pharma, the nhs and the "Experts" themselves have to admit that shedding is a thing

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wideawake said:
16 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Will be in close proximity to 7 jabbed people on Xmas day, the lions den of illness. Wish me luck, I’m gonna need it

I’ve been around sick people ever since that plandemic started and I have yet to get sick. If you’re not jabbed, don’t worry about it. 😉

Your immune system is strong. I haven't had a cold or flu or any other illness since starting exercising and being careful over what i eat - and please do not under any circumstances whatsoever drink tap water, that shit is like really poisoned shit

I used to catch the usual illnesses that everyone gets, but every since i became a conspiracy theorist and wised up, i haven't been ill once

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Macnamara said:

two things to say about this. The pro-vaxxers will point out here that proportionately more people were vaxxed and therefore you would expect there to be proportionately more deaths so you have to take that into account

However have all the babies who have died from stillbirth and miscarriages been included in those figures? I doubt it so i reckon if you included those lost lives the figures would be even more shocking even when looked at proportionately

Office for National Statistics

9 Aug 2022 — The stillbirth rate increased to 41 stillbirths per 1,000 total births in 2021, from 3.8 in the pre-coronavirus rate

Reuters

22 Nov 2022 — The data appears to show more than 3,500 miscarriages and stillbirths reported in 2021, with very much smaller numbers in prior years.

John Wiley

20 Apr 2021   A recent global review investigating the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on maternal and pregnancy outcomes found increased stillbirth rates in low- and middle-income countries. The incidence of miscarriage was increased by 25% during the COVID-19 pandemic in our population

image.png

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

And they still push it at our kids…..

IMG_4192.jpeg

We can't have Sata...er... Santa spreading viruses down chimney's!

Although, he lives in the North Pole and should be immune to the cold.

And he's socially distanced, because no-one ever meets the real Santa.

Plus, his fake beard should also serve as a mask...

Edited by Velma
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Velma said:

We can't have Sata...er... Santa spreading viruses down chimney's!

Although, he lives in the North Pole and should be immune to the cold.

And he's socially distanced, because no-one ever meets the real Santa.

Plus, his fake beard should also serve as a mask...

Santa is just like Convid 19…

He doesn’t exist. 😊

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Former Italian health minister Roberto Speranza and the head of the Italian pharmaceutical control body under investigation for covid vaccines

https://english.scenarieconomici.it/italy/former-italian-health-minister-roberto-speranza-and-the-head-of-the-italian-pharmaceutical-control-body-under-investigation-for-covid-vaccines/?fbclid=IwAR2Pa0EVAx-HGT7ab_QBDXjkoqEvCzdat6IxyUoOI-QN1u7_sy-mhTiP76E

"It therefore seems, as the newspaper ‘La Verità’ also rightly reports, that the judiciary does not have the independence and courage to investigate—I do not say condemn, but investigate—the darkest period for Italian freedom, that of lockdowns and virtually compulsory vaccinations."

• Like 3

More and more lockdown experts are admitting they were wrong, now begging for forgiveness

December 11, 2023 3:19 pm by CWR

The medical “experts” who demanded that all people “trust the science” and stay masked up and locked down until a vaccine was available, are starting to see just how fraudulent and destructive their totalitarian beliefs systems really are. Lock down experts are starting to admit that they were wrong about everything, and some are even begging for forgiveness. On an episode of Bill Maher’s “Real Time” program, New York University Professor Scott Galloway conceded that they were wrong for supporting lockdowns and is now asking for forgiveness.

“I was on the board of my kid’s school during COVID. I wanted a harsher lockdown policy,” Mr. Galloway said. “In retrospect, I was wrong.”

“The damage to kids of keeping them out of school longer was greater than the risk. But here’s the bottom line: Myself, our great people at the [CDC], I’d like to think the governor [Andrew Cuomo], we were all operating with imperfect information, and we were doing our best,” he lamented. “Let’s learn from it. Let’s hold each other accountable, but let’s bring a little bit of grace and forgiveness.”

The expert’s models drove global panic, fueling medical error and societal destruction

Another big-time lockdown proponent also changed his mind. Dr. Ari Joffe, a clinical professor of pediatrics at the University of Alberta in Canada, went all-in for lockdowns, mass quarantines, and medical mandates. He now sees that he was participating in “group think” and making poor decisions out of fear, even though, at the time, public health officials had all the information they needed to make sound decisions and to treat people with dignity.

peer reviewed paper authored by Dr. Joffe takes a closer look at the group think that drove public health leaders into a state of mindless terror and abuse. The Imperial College COVID-19 Response Team published a model on March 16, 2020 that predicted “there would be 510,000 deaths in Great Britain and 2.2 million deaths in the United States by mid-April, surpassing ICU demand by 30 times.” The experts said that if lockdowns were not enforced by governments for more than two thirds of the time over two years, there would be “7.0 billion infections and 40 million deaths” globally. The result from that modeling was widespread fear, Dr. Joffe said, which he helped promulgate.

Dr. Kevin Bass, a seventh-year medical student and researcher at a Texas medical school, admits he was wrong for supporting lockdowns. He said the modeling at the Imperial College and reports from the World Health Organization convinced him to go all-in with lockdowns. “I was always a ‘Covidian.’ I always thought that we should have lockdowns, we should have mask mandates, and vaccine mandates, and I was very authoritarian.”

“Looking back on it now, it’s embarrassing,” Dr. Bass said.

The chronic disease epidemic needs to be addressed to properly combat infectious disease

Strategies to treat infectious disease were shutdown and censored at every turn, as public health leaders and media talking heads demanded more lockdowns and restrictions that defied all logic and threatened human rights. From shuttered parks and masked schoolchildren, to families being forcefully separated at hospitals, to churches shutting down assembly…it was all unnecessary and harmful to everyone. Capitulating to this group think led to mentally ill behavioral patterns, psychoses, paranoia, and controlling/hateful impulses that harmed the very social and moral fabric of society.

Dr. Joffe told The Epoch Times that he initially supported all the government-imposed lockdown measures because he believed “lockdowns would reduce viral transmission and deaths, as famously, inaccurately, and tautologically modeled at Imperial College.” As many in the health freedom community already knew from the beginning, the suffering and death throughout 2020-2023 could never be prevented with fearful behaviors, isolation, and division. The totalitarian acts of family separation, censorship, and forced vaccination only emboldened the problems within the medical system, leading to a higher incidence of iatrogenic errors and a greater number of untreated and mistreated patients.

As time went on, Dr. Joffe began to realize that his support of lockdowns came from a privileged position that “failed to recognize that loneliness, unemployment, and adverse childhood experiences are top risk factors for shortened lifespan, mental health problems, and chronic non-communicable diseases.” In the end, it’s the chronic health conditions and autoimmune diseases (pervasive throughout the population and exacerbated by toxic, inflammatory vaccines) that led to the worst outcomes from infectious disease over the past four years. For there to be real forgiveness, there must be accountability, and massive changes must be made to the very systems that were weaponized against the people.

Sources include:

TheEpochTimes.com

NCBI.NLM.NIH.gov

Academic.oup.com

CDC.gov

CDC.gov [Table 3]

https://citizenwatchreport.com/more-and-more-lockdown-experts-are-admitting-they-were-wrong-now-begging-for-forgiveness/

• Like 5