Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Had you known, would you have taken the jab?
12/08/2023 // News Editors // 4.3K Views 

Would 92% of American adults have gotten a Covid shot had they known the “vaccines” only offered a 0.85% reduction in risk? Would young men have taken the jab if they had known it did not prevent transmission?

(Article republished from Brownstone.org)

Americans came to understand that the media campaigns supporting the shots were fraudulent. The touted benefits – preventing infection and transmission – were lies. In response, fewer than one in five Americans elected to receive “boosters” despite multi-billion dollar propaganda campaigns.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has now brought a suit to bring accountability for the fraud that resulted in record profits for the pharmaceutical industry. Last week, he filed a complaint alleging that Pfizer misrepresented Covid vaccine efficacy and “conspired to censor public discourse” in violation of Texas’s Deceptive Trade Practices Act (DTPA).

While Big Pharma enjoys immense government-provided insulation from legal liability for vaccine injuries, it cannot lie to promote those products.

Paxton alleges that the $75 billion Pfizer has raked in through sales of Covid vaccines were the “direct and proximate result” of the company’s deceit.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-12-08-would-you-have-taken-the-jab.html

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Brazil to Mandate COVID Shots for Children as Young as 6 Months

Health officials claim young kids are ‘at risk’

Parents of unvaccinated children would be stripped of welfare payments

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/brazil-mandate-covid-vaccine-children/

Still only a mandate, with no legal weight behind it - could be challanged through the courts

On 12/9/2023 at 9:52 PM, Nip said:

As a result, the likes of us are probably viewed as utter weirdos because we DON'T conform. I know, I am viewed as such by several people. That's why I am quite happy being a bit of a loner. I couldn't give a flying f*ck what others think; good or bad. I don't discuss Convid and Jabs with others, except on here so hardly anyone knows my views on them. Just 3 people I know, are aware I'm unjabbed. I just got rolling eyes from them.

Anyone here feel the same ? Just askin'

Don't worry, all those giving you the dagger eyes will soon be giving you panicked eyes as the crash to the floor from their first heart attack,

they will be giving you desperate eyes as they plead with you for an ambulance which of course you may choose to ignore as is your right,

or they will be crying their eyes out as they shit themselves after watching the latest bullshit from the Bullshitting Bastards Corporation - You and all the other heroes on this forum and the intellegent few and are the clear and obvious WINNERS !!!!!! They are all shitty-arsed bar steward losers

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, jack121 said:

Still only a mandate, with no legal weight behind it - could be challanged through the courts

I'd suggest the courts have been (or will be) bought. The Justice and Medical 'fraternities' are no longer exactly on the side of the plebs. I think there has already been enough evidence to support that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This lot are a couple of miles up the hill from me. 
My grandad used to work for the RAF there during WW2.
They were called MI4 back in the day.

Might explain why I had military guys gangstalking me when I went shopping during the pandemic. 
They are not the nicest of people.

RAF Intelligence Officers Joined in “Spying” on Covid Lockdown Critics

The Mail on Sunday has revealed that RAF intelligence officers collaborated with a covert Whitehall operation that surveilled individuals critical of Covid lockdown policies, including Tory ex-Minister David Davis and Peter Hitchens. Here’s an excerpt:

Official military documents… show that analysts from RAF Wyton in Cambridgeshire helped to scour social media posts by the public.

The MoS revealed in January how the Army’s secretive “information warfare brigade” was tasked with scrutinising online posts – an activity the Ministry of Defence, in public, repeatedly denied doing. …

These Whitehall outfits were tasked with tackling “disinformation” and “harmful narratives” during the pandemic. Their activities have faced fierce criticism after it emerged they also collected legitimate social media posts questioning Government lockdown policies.

Dossiers were compiled on public figures including Tory ex-Minister David Davis, who questioned the modelling behind alarming Covid death toll predictions, and the MoS’sPeter Hitchens. …

Jake Hurfurt, of the campaign group Big Brother Watch, last night branded Whitehall’s use of military personnel as “an attack on freedom of speech” and “behaviour befitting an authoritarian state”. He added: “The revelations that the RAF, as well as the Army, spied on the British people during the pandemic is yet more evidence that the MoD misled the public about the role of its psyops troops in 2020.” …

The papers also show how in 2020 the Government was considering a dramatic expansion of the Counter Disinformation Unit by ordering monitoring of online chatter about Brexit and the NHS.

Worth reading in full.

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/12/10/raf-intelligence-officers-joined-in-spying-on-covid-lockdown-critics/

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Nip said:

I'd suggest the courts have been (or will be) bought. The Justice and Medical 'fraternities' are no longer exactly on the side of the plebs. I think there has already been enough evidence to support that.

Having been through the courts myself and speaking from first hand real world experience, these people all piss in the same pot. The solicitors, barristers, qc, judges, police, social workers, are all part of the same group who work hand in hand with each other, to lock up whoever they don’t agree with, and give the people a show trial, a pretence of democracy. There is no justice in the courts it’s all make believe for the gullible sheep to subscribe to.

When you go through the courts you are prosecuted by the cps, which is the crown prosecution service, the royals in other words. The royals own the courts, as they seem to own just about everything in britain. All the above mentioned have to swear an oath of allegiance to the royals before they can start their job, IE everything they do will be in the best interests of the royals, not of you, their client, who pays all of their bills. I agree with what you are saying but the courts have not been brought out, they were sellouts and traitors right from the very start, that’s the only reason the courts were set up in the first place.

But…if a subject goes high profile enough and everyone knows about it, the courts are fucked, because with all eyes watching them they cannot show favouritism. Because they are desperate to keep up this show of fake democracy, to keep the ever gullible sheep trusting in the system.

Same with the news channels, too many people are talking about the western government created mass starvation in Africa, asia, and other parts of the world – so they have to report on it. The scamdemic. Corrupt Canada, corrupt Australia etc, so the news channels have to report on it. The last thing they want is the sheep to be thinking:

“ Hmm…There’s this story here, everyone is talking about it, everyone knows about it, yet the bbc are not reporting on it. That’s suspicious. Does the bbc tell lies. Does the bbc censor information.”

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Sheeple seem to be waking up, here's a redacted version of a discussion on the Nextdoor social media app.

IMG_9655.jpeg.6c825020e76b51ba3610ea981b6816cf.jpeg

IMG_9656.jpeg.0db1115f9a8224234ad01378e198a3f4.jpeg

Exactly the same as what my old man is going through right now.

If you tell them it’s the jabs they’ll say your a conspiracy nut, yet myself, most of us here in the mega thread, and probably every unjabbed person is feeling fit and well. 

I see people I’ve known for years, out and about at supermarkets etc- say ‘ooh your looking well’ in a jealous, vindictive way. 

Will be in close proximity to 7 jabbed people on Xmas day, the lions den of illness. Wish me luck, I’m gonna need it

• Like 6

On 12/9/2023 at 9:16 PM, bamboozooka said:

There is definitely something wired wrong in me, I wouldn't do this. Been in similar situations. If it doesn't make sense I can't just obey.

However if it somehow make sense I would.

That's the crux. I personally have to agree it's useful, if I think it's rubbish there is no way on earth I'd do what others are doing.

I mean I happily walked unmasked into the doctor's and even when confronted just stuck to my guns. I felt free and righteous.

I am sure most here on this forum are the same.

I am totally non religious but maybe we are the last who will be first...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jack121 said:

Having been through the courts myself and speaking from first hand real world experience, these people all piss in the same pot. The solicitors, barristers, qc, judges, police, social workers, are all part of the same group who work hand in hand with each other, to lock up whoever they don’t agree with, and give the people a show trial, a pretence of democracy. There is no justice in the courts it’s all make believe for the gullible sheep to subscribe to.

When you go through the courts you are prosecuted by the cps, which is the crown prosecution service, the royals in other words. The royals own the courts, as they seem to own just about everything in britain. All the above mentioned have to swear an oath of allegiance to the royals before they can start their job, IE everything they do will be in the best interests of the royals, not of you, their client, who pays all of their bills. I agree with what you are saying but the courts have not been brought out, they were sellouts and traitors right from the very start, that’s the only reason the courts were set up in the first place.

But…if a subject goes high profile enough and everyone knows about it, the courts are fucked, because with all eyes watching them they cannot show favouritism. Because they are desperate to keep up this show of fake democracy, to keep the ever gullible sheep trusting in the system.

Same with the news channels, too many people are talking about the western government created mass starvation in Africa, asia, and other parts of the world – so they have to report on it. The scamdemic. Corrupt Canada, corrupt Australia etc, so the news channels have to report on it. The last thing they want is the sheep to be thinking:

“ Hmm…There’s this story here, everyone is talking about it, everyone knows about it, yet the bbc are not reporting on it. That’s suspicious. Does the bbc tell lies. Does the bbc censor information.”

Precisely !

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Will be in close proximity to 7 jabbed people on Xmas day, the lions den of illness. Wish me luck, I’m gonna need it

I’ve been around sick people ever since that plandemic started and I have yet to get sick. If you’re not jabbed, don’t worry about it. 😉

• Like 6

3 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:
DEPOP OP: One million COVID vaccinated died in England over past year compared to just 61,000 unvaccinated
12/10/2023 // Ethan Huff // 5.8K Views 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-12-10-one-million-covid-vaccinated-dead-england.html

two things to say about this. The pro-vaxxers will point out here that proportionately more people were vaxxed and therefore you would expect there to be proportionately more deaths so you have to take that into account

However have all the babies who have died from stillbirth and miscarriages been included in those figures? I doubt it so i reckon if you included those lost lives the figures would be even more shocking even when looked at proportionately

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1