Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Safe and effective.

churned out at the 'speed of science'. Nobody minds having a few 'glitches' around their DNA do they? Don't forget to grab your pots and pans now everyone!

Crowd At Wimbledon Gives Standing Ovation To Oxford COVID Vaccine Developer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

churned out at the 'speed of science'. Nobody minds having a few 'glitches' around their DNA do they? Don't forget to grab your pots and pans now everyone!

Strange clapping for your own demise back in the summer, how lost are these souls.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

I remember seeing this on the telly....biggest cringe moment ever. "Thank you for sentencing us to death and disability".

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I remember seeing this on the telly....biggest cringe moment ever. "Thank you for sentencing us to death and disability".

1 hour ago, Nip said:

Zombie-fied

Behold the power of ‘going along with the crowd’ 

Group dynamics. 

Lemmings pouring over the cliff. 

Science replacing the old gods/God. 

This is not who we are.

Be happy about that. 

Ooh listen to me- all preachy on a Saturday night

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

!!!

I like the way she ends up being the new enforcer of the learned behaviour.

And this is the reason the world is in the mess that it is 

As a result, the likes of us are probably viewed as utter weirdos because we DON'T conform. I know, I am viewed as such by several people. That's why I am quite happy being a bit of a loner. I couldn't give a flying f*ck what others think; good or bad. I don't discuss Convid and Jabs with others, except on here so hardly anyone knows my views on them. Just 3 people I know, are aware I'm unjabbed. I just got rolling eyes from them.

Anyone here feel the same ? Just askin'

Edited by Nip
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Nip said:

As a result, the likes of us are probably viewed as utter weirdos because we DON'T conform. I know, I am viewed as such by several people. That's why I am quite happy being a bit of a loner. I couldn't give a flying f*ck what others think; good or bad. I don't discuss Convid and Jabs with others, except on here so hardly anyone knows my views on them. Just 3 people I know, are aware I'm unjabbed. I just got rolling eyes from them.

My family are fine with it. The other people i know just think im a crazy conspiracy theorist. The amount of people who still think the goverment are here to help is mind blowing.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Nip said:

3 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

My family are fine with it. The other people i know just think im a crazy conspiracy theorist. The amount of people who still think the goverment are here to help is mind blowing.

Same here. Don’t worry though nip and captain love, it comes with the territory.

Todays conspiracy theorists are tomorrows leaders. 

But at the moment I’m the crazy conspiracy theorist/nutter/criminal/terrorist/ dissenter/ loser/ patsy for the community. 
I actively warn anyone who’ll listen about the jabs. Slowly it’s getting through, but to my detriment. 

Its the pale, stale, nasty, old, overweight overpaid secret state snitch’s who hold their secret cop badges up at me when they feel threatened that are harming my standing around here.

Only the brave fellas, only the brave! 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

it's all psychological manipulation because by getting people to give a public show of support they pressure everyone to tow the line. If you sit there and don't clap whilst everyone around you gives a standing ovation then you stand out like a sore thumb.

But yes they have people cheering their own destruction. The humiliations won't stop here.....it's going to get much worse

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Tust the $cience folks!

Hurrah for the girls from Harry Potter's Magic Potions Class!

Oxford ain't anything special. Like all of this country's institutions for the obstruction of learning, it's now run by money and mediocrity.

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Brazil to Mandate COVID Shots for Children as Young as 6 Months

Health officials claim young kids are ‘at risk’

Parents of unvaccinated children would be stripped of welfare payments

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/brazil-mandate-covid-vaccine-children/

Coercion at its 'finest', I'd suggest

Edited by Nip

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

Are we, then, to conclude that the majority of us here, including myself, are simply , anti-socilal,  irresponsible,  rebellious, arse-holes who insist on 'rocking the boat' ?

ok. No problem

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1