Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

Surging cases.

https://metro.co.uk/2023/12/07/100-day-whooping-cough-symptoms-risks-treatment-19940208/

'The symptoms to look out for as ‘100-day cough’ sweeps the UK.'

GettyImages-1387330503.jpg?quality=90&st

Some friends of mine had a cough that lasted a couple of months, and I've had one for a few weeks now. We were all vaxxed against the whooping cough as kids, does this mean our immune systems are compromised? 😬 

11 hours ago, Campion said:

Some friends of mine had a cough that lasted a couple of months, and I've had one for a few weeks now. We were all vaxxed against the whooping cough as kids, does this mean our immune systems are compromised? 😬 

The old man had his 4th? Covid jab last month.

Hes been ill for the last 12 days. Looks and sounds like shit, in bed all day. 

They’ll never learn 

Not looking forward to Christmas. 
Might invest in a cotton mask, hand sanitiser and vast quantities of bromelian/nattokinase. 

There’s no shame in resembling a covidian for self preservation.

They’ll say ‘ why are you wearing a mask? the pandemic is over.’

Is it? 
Or has a brand new pandemic of the stupid jabbed just started? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've just realised, I've been thinking about this wrong. mRNA is a their holy grail of drugs, programming the body to produce the substance itself. If Covax was proved a dangerous failure then mRNA technology would be back in research for another few decades. No, the push to disprove the Covax injuries is mainly a marketing campaign by big Pharma to promote mRNA drug technologies and ensure their future licence for human trials and prescription.

They couldn't very well admit its danger. The fact that only human trials are of any true value with this type of drug and that without licence they'd be stuck with useless animal trials as these drugs act uniquely in humans as they would in most every species.

They needed human subjects. Well, the pandemic must have provided decades worth and a trillion pounds worth of research.

How else could they get a global drug trial?

Free vaccines in return for for free trials. Man did the Covidiots get screwed!

The Holy Grail of drugs, what they wouldn't do...

Its business 101.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, Nemo said:

I've just realised, I've been thinking about this wrong. mRNA is a their holy grail of drugs, programming the body to produce the substance itself. If Covax was proved a dangerous failure then mRNA technology would be back in research for another few decades. No, the push to disprove the Covax injuries is mainly a marketing campaign by big Pharma to promote mRNA drug technologies and ensure their future licence for human trials and prescription.

They couldn't very well admit its danger. The fact that only human trials are of any true value with this type of drug and that without licence they'd be stuck with useless animal trials as these drugs act uniquely in humans as they would in most every species.

They needed human subjects. Well, the pandemic must have provided decades worth and a trillion pounds worth of research.

How else could they get a global drug trial?

Free vaccines in return for for free trials. Man did the Covidiots get screwed!

The Holy Grail of drugs, what they wouldn't do...

Its business 101.

Everyone’s humming away with experimental nanotech/gene therapy.

EXCEPT US! 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

The Mysterious Case of the Disappearing Remote Control

There's a volume control on the side of the TV, plus with that many TV's there would be several remotes.

They literally do whatever they want and then obviously lie about it. Isn't this the same elite arrogance as once displayed by the Aristocracies which preceeded revolution?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

There’s no shame in resembling a covidian for self preservation.

I agree, donning a disguise at times can be preferable than upsetting the Covidiots at the Christmas table, our beloved Covidiots.

After all, there's no point arguing proof and logic with those who's decision was based on fear, and deep down they're ashamed to be scared into taking an injection.

• Like 1

George Bush said 'If the people ever knew what we've actually done, they'd take us into the streets and lynch us'.

Its not shocking, we knew this time ago. All big pharma employees, all of Congress, all where exempt.

Cant very well expect them to support mass vaccination if it meant they had to do it too. These people only serve themselves.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1

The vaccine manufacturer has to defend itself against vaccination victims in court. They point out that Biontech produced its vaccine in two different ways: one for a select group of people and one for the general public. And they doubt the quality of the vaccine produced using the second method. Manufacturers and authorities are against this.

https://www.focus.de/finanzen/boerse/impfopfer-wehren-sich-der-biontech-impfstoff-fuer-die-breite-masse-wies-anfangs-erhebliche-maengel-auf_id_259473898.html

https://t.me/CraziiWorld

2 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

The vaccine manufacturer has to defend itself against vaccination victims in court. They point out that Biontech produced its vaccine in two different ways: one for a select group of people and one for the general public. And they doubt the quality of the vaccine produced using the second method. Manufacturers and authorities are against this.

https://www.focus.de/finanzen/boerse/impfopfer-wehren-sich-der-biontech-impfstoff-fuer-die-breite-masse-wies-anfangs-erhebliche-maengel-auf_id_259473898.html

https://t.me/CraziiWorld

All as suspected. No surprise.

SWITZERLAND:

The fact that you become infected with Corona is now part of the strategy

The Corona wave seems to be helping the federal government to a certain extent. The virus circulation promotes basic immunity and reduces the risk of serious infections in younger, healthy people. 

Google translate:

https://www-20min-ch.translate.goog/story/corona-in-der-schweiz-darum-wird-nicht-zur-impfung-geraten-476468956468?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp&_x_tr_hist=true

The original (in German)

https://www.20min.ch/story/corona-in-der-schweiz-darum-wird-nicht-zur-impfung-geraten-476468956468

4 years later, they are now considering natural immunity. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/7/2023 at 8:57 PM, Nemo said:

One in four who had Pfizer Covid jabs experienced unintended immune response

www.Telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/12/06/mrna-jabs-modena-pfizer-quarter-unintended-response/

mRNA vaccines were affected by the glitch but no adverse effects were created, Cambridge researchers say

Joe Pinkstone, SCIENCE CORRESPONDENT6 December 2023 • 5:17pm

More than a quarter of people injected with mRNA Covid jabs suffered an unintended immune response created by a glitch in the way the vaccine was read by the body, a study has found.

just a 'glitch'.....oh well, don't worry everyone it is just a 'glitch'....nothing to worry about.....

AstraZeneca vaccine linked with ‘spike’ in cases of rare disease that can paralyse victims

As studies report rise ‘attributable to’ Covid jab, The Telegraph speaks to people who developed Guillain-Barré syndrome after vaccination

8 December 2023 • 7:19pm

Scientists have drawn a link between the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine and a “spike” in cases of a rare disease that can leave its victims paralysed...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/12/08/astrazeneca-vaccine-guillain-barr-syndrome-spike-paralyse/

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

AstraZeneca vaccine linked with ‘spike’ in cases of rare disease that can paralyse victims

Scientists have drawn a link between the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine and a “spike” in cases of a rare disease that can leave its victims paralysed...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/12/08/astrazeneca-vaccine-guillain-barr-syndrome-spike-paralyse/

Safe and effective.

• Like 2

Heard today that my neighbour died at 59 due to a heart attack while being in hospital, they were fit and well before the jabs. I think they were doubled jabbed at least. This is the second person in two weeks who has died in a simultaneously way. Its getting a little too real for me now.

• Sad 2