Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

On 12/5/2023 at 7:47 AM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Four candles? 
 

Handles for forks? 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another sudden, unexpected death, that of Prince Constantin of Liechtenstein at 51.

 

Almost his relations for many years reached their mid eighties.

 

If 'coronavirus', on average, adds a couple of years to life expectancy, does the Vax subtract thirty years?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/5/2023 at 7:47 AM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

Like Corporal Jones in the famous old TV series, when they say 'don't panic' they cause panic. Which is presumably the intention all along, for easier control.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Another sudden, unexpected death, that of Prince Constantin of Liechtenstein at 51.

 

Almost his relations for many years reached their mid eighties.

 

If 'coronavirus', on average, adds a couple of years to life expectancy, does the Vax subtract thirty years?

 

Probably, but ..... I was never much good at Math

Link to comment
Share on other sites

“Researchers have discovered that misreading of therapeutic mRNAs by the cell’s decoding machinery can cause an unintended immune response in the body. They have identified the sequence within the mRNA that causes this to occur and found a way to prevent ‘off-target’ immune responses to enable the safer design of future mRNA therapeutics.”


https://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/researchers-redesign-future-mrna-therapeutics-to-prevent-potentially-harmful-immune-responses

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rebornsteve said:

“Researchers have discovered that misreading of therapeutic mRNAs by the cell’s decoding machinery can cause an unintended immune response in the body. They have identified the sequence within the mRNA that causes this to occur and found a way to prevent ‘off-target’ immune responses to enable the safer design of future mRNA therapeutics.”


https://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/researchers-redesign-future-mrna-therapeutics-to-prevent-potentially-harmful-immune-responses

 

 

In other words, trials are still ongoing (facepalm)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another day, another victim of turbo cancer, this time Benjamin Zephaniah, 65.

 

Why not be a Big P-harma Turkey for Christmas?

 

Get your combined flu /convid vaccine now, and look forward to a nice quiet holiday season! Really quiet and peaceful... 

 

It's as good as the carousel from Logan's Run!

 

Because we really care about your health! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

 

 

The vax does seem to accelerate, very aggressively, any current or dormant health issues.

 

Just lilke Mike Yeadon et al said ...... circa 3 years ago. And they keep going relentlessly  🙄

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

I wonder why they put inverted commas around the word unexpectedly…

 

 

IMG_4177.png

 

Maybe it was one of those, you know, ... "died suddenly" events (the ones that fat chequers 'debunk') during which they spin around as if looking fearfully at something.

 

Nothing to do with a jab, of course.

 

btw, I thought Liechtenstein was a brand of German beer !     "A pint of your finest Steiner, please, my good man."

 

Oh well. Never mind !

Edited by Nip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, pete675 said:

It's as good as the carousel from Logan's Run!


Run runner, run!

 

Have you seen Midsommar? 
Itll shit you right up. 
Same deal, the Swedish cult expect their members to commit suicide at 70.


Scared the pants off me because a local religious group did something similar once, I was their sacrificial bear, although nothing happened as I didn’t eat their offering ( jam laced with the pastor’s daughters menstrual juice and pubic hair). 

Seriously though, there is an element of the carousel to the vaccines, the oldies lining up to die publicly, some even knowingly.
They must’ve just had enough, pride for queen/king and country got the better of them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:


Run runner, run!

 

Have you seen Midsommar? 
Itll shit you right up. 
Same deal, the Swedish cult expect their members to commit suicide at 70.


Scared the pants off me because a local religious group did something similar once, I was their sacrificial bear, although nothing happened as I didn’t eat their offering ( jam laced with the pastor’s daughters menstrual juice and pubic hair). 

Seriously though, there is an element of the carousel to the vaccines, the oldies lining up to die publicly, some even knowingly.
They must’ve just had enough, pride for queen/king and country got the better of them

This is probably not far from the truth. Thatch 'n' Bliar can be viewed as the preparation for the vax.. making the country into such a crime-ridden, economically constricted shitheap that oldies (and others) are rather eager to permanently exit. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

One in four who had Pfizer Covid jabs experienced unintended immune response

www.Telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/12/06/mrna-jabs-modena-pfizer-quarter-unintended-response/

 

mRNA vaccines were affected by the glitch but no adverse effects were created, Cambridge researchers say

Joe Pinkstone, SCIENCE CORRESPONDENT6 December 2023 • 5:17pm
 

More than a quarter of people injected with mRNA Covid jabs suffered an unintended immune response created by a glitch in the way the vaccine was read by the body, a study has found.

 

No adverse effects were created by the error, data show, but Cambridge scientists found such vaccines were not perfect and sometimes led to nonsense proteins being made instead of the desired Covid “spike”, which mimics infection and leads to antibody production.

 

mRNA jabs, such as the ones created by Moderna and Pfizer, use a string of genetic material to tell the body to create a specific protein that safely imitates an infection.

 

Research in the field, spanning decades, had been slow work. It often stalled because RNA itself is often attacked by the body as a foreign invader.

 

But in 2023, the Nobel Prize for Medicine went to the pair of scientists who had spent years working to fix the problem. It was done by taking one of the RNA bases, uridine, and swapping in a very similar synthetic alternative.

 

This breakthrough allowed scientists to create proteins in the body without the immune system attacking the jab.

 

It allows for quick and precise vaccines that are highly effective and was the backbone of the Covid vaccine response.

Not a perfect fit

It was thought the minor tweak to uridine caused no problems in cells, but a team of researchers at the University of Cambridge’s Medical Research Council (MRC) Toxicology Unit have now found when this partially synthetic code is read, the protein-making machine in the body sometimes struggles with the uridine analogues.

Because it is not a perfect fit for what is expected, there can be a momentary pause which causes the process to stutter and a letter in the code can get skipped, much like a bike slipping a gear.

 

This process, called frameshifting, throws out the way the code is interpreted as it relies on groups of three bases, known as codons, being read in the right order.

 

This issue, caused by the jab’s code, throws the process completely out of sync and the entire subsequent code becomes garbled.

 

In the case of the Covid jabs, the end result is a nonsensical and harmless protein, the team found, which the body attacks and leads to an immune system flare-up. The new study, published in Nature, found this occurred in around 25-30 per cent of people.

Rogue protein fear

The vaccine is read well enough to create the strong protection against the coronavirus, the scientists say, but the frameshifting issue creates what was, until now, an unknown off-target effect.

 

The code relating to the Covid vaccines was harmless and no issues were created. However the team say that subsequent mRNA vaccines used for other diseases or infections could, in theory, lead to viable proteins being created that are active in the body.

 

In this scenario not only is the vaccine not making the right protein, it could lead to a rogue protein being produced.

 

There is no evidence of this occurring in the Covid jabs, the authors stress, and they say any trials on other mRNA therapeutics would detect any such problems in early stages.

 

Dr James Thaventhiran, senior author of the report, said: “Research has shown beyond doubt that mRNA vaccination against COVID-19 is safe. Billions of doses of the Moderna and Pfizer mRNA vaccines have been safely delivered, saving lives worldwide.”

 

The authors also found that there is an easy way to eradicate the frameshifting events which relies on changing the code of the mRNA drug to minimise the use of the problematic pseudo-uridine.

 

Replacing it with a natural base that when read as a trio still makes the correct amino acid is enough to stop the unwanted skips and therefore improve safety without sacrificing efficacy.

 

These findings were shared with medicines regulator MHRA around a year ago, the scientists say, and updated vaccines that use the improved form of mRNA are in the works for cancer jabs, and other therapeutics.

‘Revolutionary technology’

“This technology is amazing and it’s going to be revolutionary as a new medicine platform for all sorts of things, but we’ve just made it a whole lot safer going forward,” Professor Anne Willis, co-senior study author and director of the MRC Toxicology Unit told reporters.

 

“Ribosomes are somehow sensing the modified RNAs, but the Covid vaccines are very, very safe and very, very efficacious.

 

“But there are decoding issues with this technology that can cause stalling and frameshifting and we can get cellular immunity to these peptides after vaccination.”

 

However, she adds it is very exciting that there is a way to fix the issue, which “massively de-risks this platform going forward”.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Nemo said:

One in four who had Pfizer Covid jabs experienced unintended immune response

www.Telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/12/06/mrna-jabs-modena-pfizer-quarter-unintended-response/

 

mRNA vaccines were affected by the glitch but no adverse effects were created, Cambridge researchers say

Joe Pinkstone, SCIENCE CORRESPONDENT6 December 2023 • 5:17pm
 

More than a quarter of people injected with mRNA Covid jabs suffered an unintended immune response created by a glitch in the way the vaccine was read by the body, a study has found.

 

No adverse effects were created by the error, data show, but Cambridge scientists found such vaccines were not perfect and sometimes led to nonsense proteins being made instead of the desired Covid “spike”, which mimics infection and leads to antibody production.

 

mRNA jabs, such as the ones created by Moderna and Pfizer, use a string of genetic material to tell the body to create a specific protein that safely imitates an infection.

 

Research in the field, spanning decades, had been slow work. It often stalled because RNA itself is often attacked by the body as a foreign invader.

 

But in 2023, the Nobel Prize for Medicine went to the pair of scientists who had spent years working to fix the problem. It was done by taking one of the RNA bases, uridine, and swapping in a very similar synthetic alternative.

 

This breakthrough allowed scientists to create proteins in the body without the immune system attacking the jab.

 

It allows for quick and precise vaccines that are highly effective and was the backbone of the Covid vaccine response.

Not a perfect fit

It was thought the minor tweak to uridine caused no problems in cells, but a team of researchers at the University of Cambridge’s Medical Research Council (MRC) Toxicology Unit have now found when this partially synthetic code is read, the protein-making machine in the body sometimes struggles with the uridine analogues.

Because it is not a perfect fit for what is expected, there can be a momentary pause which causes the process to stutter and a letter in the code can get skipped, much like a bike slipping a gear.

 

This process, called frameshifting, throws out the way the code is interpreted as it relies on groups of three bases, known as codons, being read in the right order.

 

This issue, caused by the jab’s code, throws the process completely out of sync and the entire subsequent code becomes garbled.

 

In the case of the Covid jabs, the end result is a nonsensical and harmless protein, the team found, which the body attacks and leads to an immune system flare-up. The new study, published in Nature, found this occurred in around 25-30 per cent of people.

Rogue protein fear

The vaccine is read well enough to create the strong protection against the coronavirus, the scientists say, but the frameshifting issue creates what was, until now, an unknown off-target effect.

 

The code relating to the Covid vaccines was harmless and no issues were created. However the team say that subsequent mRNA vaccines used for other diseases or infections could, in theory, lead to viable proteins being created that are active in the body.

 

In this scenario not only is the vaccine not making the right protein, it could lead to a rogue protein being produced.

 

There is no evidence of this occurring in the Covid jabs, the authors stress, and they say any trials on other mRNA therapeutics would detect any such problems in early stages.

 

Dr James Thaventhiran, senior author of the report, said: “Research has shown beyond doubt that mRNA vaccination against COVID-19 is safe. Billions of doses of the Moderna and Pfizer mRNA vaccines have been safely delivered, saving lives worldwide.”

 

The authors also found that there is an easy way to eradicate the frameshifting events which relies on changing the code of the mRNA drug to minimise the use of the problematic pseudo-uridine.

 

Replacing it with a natural base that when read as a trio still makes the correct amino acid is enough to stop the unwanted skips and therefore improve safety without sacrificing efficacy.

 

These findings were shared with medicines regulator MHRA around a year ago, the scientists say, and updated vaccines that use the improved form of mRNA are in the works for cancer jabs, and other therapeutics.

‘Revolutionary technology’

“This technology is amazing and it’s going to be revolutionary as a new medicine platform for all sorts of things, but we’ve just made it a whole lot safer going forward,” Professor Anne Willis, co-senior study author and director of the MRC Toxicology Unit told reporters.

 

“Ribosomes are somehow sensing the modified RNAs, but the Covid vaccines are very, very safe and very, very efficacious.

 

“But there are decoding issues with this technology that can cause stalling and frameshifting and we can get cellular immunity to these peptides after vaccination.”

 

However, she adds it is very exciting that there is a way to fix the issue, which “massively de-risks this platform going forward”.

Interesting read. But i really wouldnt trust those dam scientists,i wonder where the funding is coming from?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Nemo said:

One in four who had Pfizer Covid jabs experienced unintended immune response

www.Telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/12/06/mrna-jabs-modena-pfizer-quarter-unintended-response/

 

mRNA vaccines were affected by the glitch but no adverse effects were created, Cambridge researchers say

Joe Pinkstone, SCIENCE CORRESPONDENT6 December 2023 • 5:17pm
 

More than a quarter of people injected with mRNA Covid jabs suffered an unintended immune response created by a glitch in the way the vaccine was read by the body, a study has found.

 

No adverse effects were created by the error, data show, but Cambridge scientists found such vaccines were not perfect and sometimes led to nonsense proteins being made instead of the desired Covid “spike”, which mimics infection and leads to antibody production.

 

mRNA jabs, such as the ones created by Moderna and Pfizer, use a string of genetic material to tell the body to create a specific protein that safely imitates an infection.

 

Research in the field, spanning decades, had been slow work. It often stalled because RNA itself is often attacked by the body as a foreign invader.

 

But in 2023, the Nobel Prize for Medicine went to the pair of scientists who had spent years working to fix the problem. It was done by taking one of the RNA bases, uridine, and swapping in a very similar synthetic alternative.

 

This breakthrough allowed scientists to create proteins in the body without the immune system attacking the jab.

 

It allows for quick and precise vaccines that are highly effective and was the backbone of the Covid vaccine response.

Not a perfect fit

It was thought the minor tweak to uridine caused no problems in cells, but a team of researchers at the University of Cambridge’s Medical Research Council (MRC) Toxicology Unit have now found when this partially synthetic code is read, the protein-making machine in the body sometimes struggles with the uridine analogues.

Because it is not a perfect fit for what is expected, there can be a momentary pause which causes the process to stutter and a letter in the code can get skipped, much like a bike slipping a gear.

 

This process, called frameshifting, throws out the way the code is interpreted as it relies on groups of three bases, known as codons, being read in the right order.

 

This issue, caused by the jab’s code, throws the process completely out of sync and the entire subsequent code becomes garbled.

 

In the case of the Covid jabs, the end result is a nonsensical and harmless protein, the team found, which the body attacks and leads to an immune system flare-up. The new study, published in Nature, found this occurred in around 25-30 per cent of people.

Rogue protein fear

The vaccine is read well enough to create the strong protection against the coronavirus, the scientists say, but the frameshifting issue creates what was, until now, an unknown off-target effect.

 

The code relating to the Covid vaccines was harmless and no issues were created. However the team say that subsequent mRNA vaccines used for other diseases or infections could, in theory, lead to viable proteins being created that are active in the body.

 

In this scenario not only is the vaccine not making the right protein, it could lead to a rogue protein being produced.

 

There is no evidence of this occurring in the Covid jabs, the authors stress, and they say any trials on other mRNA therapeutics would detect any such problems in early stages.

 

Dr James Thaventhiran, senior author of the report, said: “Research has shown beyond doubt that mRNA vaccination against COVID-19 is safe. Billions of doses of the Moderna and Pfizer mRNA vaccines have been safely delivered, saving lives worldwide.”

 

The authors also found that there is an easy way to eradicate the frameshifting events which relies on changing the code of the mRNA drug to minimise the use of the problematic pseudo-uridine.

 

Replacing it with a natural base that when read as a trio still makes the correct amino acid is enough to stop the unwanted skips and therefore improve safety without sacrificing efficacy.

 

These findings were shared with medicines regulator MHRA around a year ago, the scientists say, and updated vaccines that use the improved form of mRNA are in the works for cancer jabs, and other therapeutics.

‘Revolutionary technology’

“This technology is amazing and it’s going to be revolutionary as a new medicine platform for all sorts of things, but we’ve just made it a whole lot safer going forward,” Professor Anne Willis, co-senior study author and director of the MRC Toxicology Unit told reporters.

 

“Ribosomes are somehow sensing the modified RNAs, but the Covid vaccines are very, very safe and very, very efficacious.

 

“But there are decoding issues with this technology that can cause stalling and frameshifting and we can get cellular immunity to these peptides after vaccination.”

 

However, she adds it is very exciting that there is a way to fix the issue, which “massively de-risks this platform going forward”.

 

 

"Covid vaccines are very, very safe and very, very efficacious."

 

I guess they have to keep saying this just to attempt to keep the scam going.  🙄  Any admission that it is otherwise or even saying nothing at all, would eventually collapse the narrative completely. I'll 2nd  Captainlove above

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nemo said:

she adds it is very exciting that there is a way to fix the issue, which “massively de-risks this platform going forward”.

How very, very exciting it all is!


Declining standards or what? The comments from the 'professor' sound more like the sort of language you'd expect from a dim primary school teacher or a Blue Peter presenter.

 

2 hours ago, Nemo said:

but the Covid vaccines are very, very safe and very, very efficacious.

 

It is the overemphasis here that proves that the opposite is true.

 

I mentioned 'TV detector vans' earlier as an example of the Establishment's duplicity and delight in fooling the proles.

 

The same overemphasis was there too - why did such vans have great big signs plastered all over them proclaiming 'TV detector van'...surely if they actually had sophisticated detecting equipment they'd just cruise the streets in unmarked vehicles?

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...