Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

6 hours ago, kj35 said:

I had to administer his test myself. It made him cry. He's 82 with advanced dementia.  Needless to say I hardly went into his nostril ...certainly not the brain deep picture they show. He still cried..with confusion. I did the minimum I could get away with. 

He now isolates before his care home admission. With my mother in law who has not been asked to have a test. What was the fooking point of any of that other than useless box ticking so they can stay open.

garrh too late in replying. You should have brought an apple and tested it if you were allowed to self-test.

The PCR test is 50/50 chance bugger all so it don't matter whether he test positive or not. What matter is, from the care home perspective, that he went to have a test.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rideforever said:

This is my whole point, the internet is creating sheep out of human beings.

How ?  Because it constantly programmes them with the global sheep culture.

They never have the ability to be themselves.  Their own indentity (soul) is dying.

They are all dying and simply become robots.

You have PTSD, congratulations ... pain I am afraid is a requirement to wake up.  Run with it.

Awakening

By the way, I hear people on here all the time talking about "Awakening".

This is a disgraceful use of this word.  Awakening is what Buddha did meaning he learnt the meditation techniques and after terrifying struggling entered and immortal state.

What you have done is work out that .. politicians and hidden forces are evil.

Which is pretty ... basic information.  That's all people have been talking about since Ancient Greek times 3000 years ago.

It's not news.  It's not special.

I would like to criticize everyone for this ... not you especially, sorry.

I had ptsd before cronyvirus...does that mean i've got it again ?

4 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

garrh too late in replying. You should have brought an apple and tested it if you were allowed to self-test.

The PCR test is 50/50 chance bugger all so it don't matter whether he test positive or not. What matter is, from the care home perspective, that he went to have a test.

Had mother in  law with me. They buy this stuff so couldn't. ALSO didn't know I'd have to do it until I got there. They (the test team people) do watch from a distance. But I admire the thought :-)

• Like 1

Exactly how i see it.

Those that say yes to lockdown are in part responsible for all the suffering that occurs as a result.

This is no game, these are actual human lives that get destroyed.

Seriously, get a grip and see that this is more important than to actually admit that you were wrong about something, if you believe this Covid narrative.

Tens of thousands of health professionals that do and did ther job for 10+/20+/30+ and even 40+ years do not all of a sudden jump on a "Conspiracy Theory" train to look cool or to impress anyone. If thats what you think these people are, you are a lost human being that never will understand anything.

No one will risk their livlyhood, job and future for a simple argument, for a simple standpoint that has no basis in reality at all.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

Grown ups!

3 word/phrase commands/statements NLP 

building back better flatten the curve etc 

stop look listen!

Ah, Darth Vader! The mask wearing | dark side bastard!

Edited by wingwang
Added a pipe for context.
  • Like 1

Think the title needs work......theres approx 8000 oops...11000 deaths per week all  causes ONS data in England alone

Its not until you look at the bottom link you realise its excess mortality you are highlighting

Edited by magu

21 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Me too, I suggested I was a Ninja in a previous life and might return with my shuriken and katana forced to wear a mask.

Actually, counter intuitive, but I sometimes find wearing a ninja mask and black hoody frightens the maskies more than not wearing a mask.

36E46DD1-9686-43A8-B6BB-BB60A5F1575B.jpeg

source.gif

23 hours ago, DarianF said:

@allymisfit Perhaps it would be a good idea to direct your colleague's attention to Dr Mike Yeadon...

... If she becomes aware of the bullshit nature of the testing, then she might not be so worried anymore.

I tried to educate her in the inaccuracy of the PCR test, and how the Koch postulates has never been used to prove the virus ists, but she still believes their is a virus. Lulz.

Edited by kestrel
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, kestrel said:

I tried to educate her in the inaccuracy of the PCR test, and how the Koch postulates has never been used to prove the virus ists, but she still believes their is a virus. Lulz.

Did you listen to that woman on UNN last night? She was acting like she was on the anti-lockdown side but she was basically pro vaccine and worked in the medical industry her whole life. She criticised Yeadon for the same reason, trying to smear is credibility haha. Then went on a rant about how amazing vaccines were and how if we were good people we would take vaccines to save the old people. She also said that the hospitals were full up haha. Obvious shill. She calls herself Rebecca Butler on twitter but I don't think that is her real name. 

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic