Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

16 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Contraindications and precautions for ERVEBO®

https://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/clinicians/vaccine/precautions.html

This is the ebola vaccine.

"Some vaccinated individuals may experience arthralgia and arthritis after vaccination. In general, arthritis began one week after vaccination and resolved within a week after onset. However, some vaccinated individuals reported prolonged and recurrent arthritis symptoms."

I'd sufggest a further addition:

"Some vaccinated individuals may experience fatal injury and subsequent sudden death but it could be worse. Remember, the jab is safe and effective"

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

The Alex Jones Show

Steve Kirsch Makes Major Announcement: New Zealand Covid Whistleblower Biggest Bombshell Yet!

Duration 00:56:06

https://www.bitchute.com/video/O7iPooFdFBx0/

O7iPooFdFBx0_640x360.webp.495d8db3b581d32e64dcdf1431d08c62.webp

Link to Steve Kirsch PDF NZ data substack

https://www.skirsch.com/covid/Isitsafe.pdf

Isitsafe_pdf.webp.88c073ce221be025386c9fe29f63acc9.webp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/1/2023 at 6:32 PM, Frankieboy said:

Slovakia  Slovenia New Zeeland  and 

ESTONIA: Estonia tells the World Health Organization (WHO) that it rejects the pandemic treaty and changes to international health regulations. WooHoo!

On November 22, 11 members of the Estonian Parliament wrote a letter to the World Health Organization ("WHO") rejecting the proposed international agreement on pandemic preparedness and response - also known as the "Pandemic Treaty" or "Pandemic Agreement". The letter also rejects the amendments to the International Health Regulations 

The Highwire with Del Bigtree

COUNTRIES PUSH BACK ON W.H.O. PANDEMIC TREATY

Duration 00:13:17

https://www.bitchute.com/video/x26ECGVyBWqj/

x26ECGVyBWqj_640x360.webp.85fa72cb5ab2786ceed675217832a36b.webp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:
Young adults who took 4 COVID vaccines are 256% more likely to die, especially from TURBO CANCERS
12/03/2023 // Lance D Johnson // 8.7K Views

Fortunately for us here, a cheese burger with a side of fries plus a free donut just didn't cut it. Should have added a double-decker bacon sandwich.  I'd suggest that might have got better 'traction'.

Oh well, never mind !

Edited by Nip

The older son (62) of an acquaintance I know suddenly died late last month. Apparently, he told his wife he wasn't feeling too good, sat down and ... just died there and then ! Heart attack. 

I don't suppose we should be surprised. I naturally refrained from asking if he was jabbed up but I guess he was. Never met the guy myself though but it was a shock apparently

Oh yeah, and I haven't seen the elderly husband across the way or the middle-aged gardener husband next door. It;s been a good 3 months for both

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nip said:

Maybe we shoukd contact some Hamas guys to dig us some comfortable underground tunnels and living accommodation . I had an inkling they would come in useful at some point

Not sure good idea as probably end up Eventually like the Morlocks in H G Wells time machine which is probably what the elite will become if they do ( or perhaps already have somewhere ,sometime)

I mean it's like living through a science fiction book anyway 😎

https://www.infowars.com/posts/eu-committees-vote-in-favor-of-mandatory-interconnected-digital-patient-health-records-for-all-citizens/

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Here’s hoping eh? 

They were (are ?) a couple of stuck-up snobs anyway. Probably looked (look ?) upon me as a scrounger / plebian when they saw (see ?) me at the local FB ..... oh wait !.....

Edited by Nip

3 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Remember when it was revealed (or claimed) that the ambulances were driving around with sirens on, just to enforce the idea of a pandemic?

Psy War at its simplest, pretty much the same idea as those 'TV detector vans' driving round with elaborate metal rings on top but nothing inside. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2