Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

Two more celebrity deaths, Shane McGowan and Dean Sullivan. Some will say they had poor health to start with, but I'd say that is usually how vaccines (inadvertently or more likely not) operate.. by shortening the lives of those already weak. 

McGowan was a alcoholic and a drug user, do you know if he was vaxed?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

McGowan was a alcoholic and a drug user, do you know if he was vaxed?

Not found a specific reference yet, but he was performing in 2019, so may have got it in order to tour in the future. Also, if he was receiving treatment for other stuff, he may well have been pressurised to get the jab. 

I'd rate him as a 'probably vaxxed' . 

26 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I suppose we're entering into the season where people start dropping like flies again.

Which reminds me, anyone find current or recent news on or from John O'Looney ? Hope he is ok. This is one I can find...... not sure about date

Edited by Nip
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nip said:

Which reminds me, anyone find current or recent news on or from John O'Looney ? Hope he is ok. This is one I can find...... not sure about date

"I'm not gonna name him (the doctor) cos I'm not an asshole !"   Classic !

Edited by Nip

4 hours ago, pete675 said:

Two more celebrity deaths, Shane McGowan and Dean Sullivan. Some will say they had poor health to start with, but I'd say that is usually how vaccines (inadvertently or more likely not) operate.. by shortening the lives of those already weak. 

I suspect you are correct.

Sadly I suspect we will never find out. Covid thing swept under the carpet now and I don't see independents funding their own investigations........

Hopefully one day the truth comes out but I suspect it will be when I'm dressed in my slippers sipping cocoa

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I suspect you are correct.

Sadly I suspect we will never find out. Covid thing swept under the carpet now and I don't see independents funding their own investigations........

Hopefully one day the truth comes out but I suspect it will be when I'm dressed in my slippers sipping cocoa

Allegedly, Andrew Bridgen was told 20 years

What the actual fuck?!?

Crazy nippons!!! 

Japan Approves World’s First ‘Self-Amplifying mRNA’ Covid Vaccine – With No Safety or Efficacy Data

After years of injecting themselves with foreign-made mRNA injections, patriotic Japanese Covidians will finally get the chance to put some domestically made lipid nanoparticles into their bloodstreams. From NHK World:

A Japanese Health Ministry panel has said a coronavirus vaccine developed by Daiichi Sankyo can be used for inoculations in Japan. It would be the first Japanese-made Covid shot available for practical use.

Would you be surprised to know that the majority of the panel still wears masks?

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/11/30/japan-approves-worlds-first-self-amplifying-mrna-covid-vaccine-with-no-safety-or-efficacy-data/

• Sad 1

On 11/29/2023 at 11:26 AM, Captainlove said:

This has to be the biggest bullshit i have read today. Gove is a shifty little asshole.

Agree is is total and utter BS. But they keep harping on about it, they are not letting it go, makes me think another pandemic is looming

Young Cardiac Sudden Deaths Are Being Blamed on “Congenital Heart Conditions.” Are Some Doctors Deliberately Covering Up COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Sudden Cardiac Deaths?

Global Research, November 29, 2023

Dec. 8, 2021 – Watson, LA – 16 year old 6’2 230lb football player Grayson Lane Temple died suddenly on Dec. 8, 2021 – his death was blamed on a “genetic predisposition to a cardiac arrhythmia.”

There have been many questionable young person deaths attributed to “congenital” or “genetic” heart issues, since COVID-19 Vaccines rolled out. I provide some detailed examples. Coroners and cardiologists are concluding “deaths of natural causes” but it seems they are just covering up vaccine deaths.

He was the picture of health.  

He stood 6’2” and was 230 pounds. 16 year old Grayson could be found working on a motor of most any kind, welding, and hanging out with his friends. Grayson loved aggravating his older sisters Corinne and Sarah Peyton and his younger brother Jacob

Grayson never complained of feeling bad and was rarely sick. Six weeks prior to him going into cardiac arrest he was having symptoms that he had not shared with his parents. He had told his friends and the school nurse, but no one recognized the symptoms he was having as possible signs of a heart issue.

A week prior to his death, his mom noticed he was unusually tired and sleeping more than normal. Grayson had stayed home from school with what he called a stomach bug. After a couple of days home from school, his mom checked his blood pressure with an automated cuff and noted his pulse was too fast. She obtained her stethoscope and listened to his heart and found an arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat). The next day an appointment was made with a pediatric cardiologist.

Four days went by before Grayson would been seen and ended up being directly admitted to PICU with atrial flutter. The medical team attempted cardioversion and oral anti-arrhythmias unsuccessfully. The third day, they made the decision to attempt the cardioversion again but before the procedure could be performed Grayson went into cardiac arrest. Their attempts to revive him were unsuccessful. He passed away on December 8, 2021 at the age of 16.

Genetic testing was performed, and we learned that Grayson had a genetic predisposition to a cardiac arrhythmia such as Long QT syndrome (notice the story doesn’t say he had Long QT Syndrome)

His cause of death was listed as myocarditis which is the #3 leading cause of death in student athletes (Long QT syndrome has nothing to do with myocarditis)

Grayson’s parents have made it their purpose to educate their community about “sudden cardiac arrest.”

My Take on 16 year old Grayson Lane Temple’s Death 

This seems like a cover-up of what was most likely a COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Induced sudden cardiac death.

His cause of death was listed as myocarditis which has nothing to do with “genetic predisposition” such as “Long QT Syndrome”.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/young-cardiac-sudden-deaths-blamed-congenital-heart-conditions-some-doctors-deliberately-covering-up-covid-19-mrna-vaccine-sudden-cardiac-deaths/5841542

• Thanks 1

On 11/29/2023 at 7:20 AM, jack121 said:

Mr Gove also said he had a "high opinion" of former health secretary Matt Hancock, who was the true hero of the hour and has faced repeated criticism from Lord Sedwill, who wanted Mr Hancock to be sacked,

Lord Sedwill, who was/ is he ? 

I haven't followed every ravishing (boring/ rigor or rigamortis inducing) new report since scandemic and during. Still if he criticized Matt Hancock repeatedly then great, so then was that good/ worth hearing etc, at the time of whenever this was I mean? Early scamdemic I presume Lord Sedwill raised opinon?... 

8 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Matt Hancock

the way matt hancock is having to prostrate himself on reality TV, shows to me that he is just a minion of the cabal. You don't see rothschilds or rockefellers making clowns of themselves on TV. They are too powerful to have to suffer that indignity

Clearly hancock is their little bitch that they control like a puppet on a string. It reminds me of why the tictok videos of dancing nurses and doctors were so disturbing to watch: it made the entire medical fraternity look like they were a cult of marionettes being controlled by some hidden hand:

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/125/668/597/playable/3b616552c145c894.mp4

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

the way matt hancock is having to prostrate himself on reality TV, shows to me that he is just a minion of the cabal. You don't see rothschilds or rockefellers making clowns of themselves on TV. They are too powerful to have to suffer that indignity

Clearly hancock is their little bitch that they control like a puppet on a string. It reminds me of why the tictok videos of dancing nurses and doctors were so disturbing to watch: it made the entire medical fraternity look like they were a cult of marionettes being controlled by some hidden hand:

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/125/668/597/playable/3b616552c145c894.mp4

At least they made it easier for us to spot them.

Their arrogance was shocking 

JABBED ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-67587530

Unsurprising

I can't recall ever hearing or reading about blood clots in the media prior to, say, 2020. (Well, maybe once or twice when related to flying). Since then, it's been a frequent  'reoccurring theme'.

Says so much

Strictly Come Dancing: Amy Dowden's blood clot after chemo

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It started with a ‘vaccine’.

U.K. approves CRISPR gene editing to create GMO humans
11/30/2023 // Ethan Huff // 1K Views 

Regulators in the United Kingdom have approved the world's first CRISPR therapy to treat humans – and United States regulators are expected to soon follow.

The gene-editing therapy, which was reportedly designed to treat blood disorders, could appear on the market by as soon as December.

The way CRISPR works is that it functions like a pair of "genetic scissors," chopping up sections of DNA so scientists can edit them by "snipping" specific portions and replacing those portions with new, artificial segments.

According to a 2012 paper that first announced the technology, CRISPR is basically a cheap and easy way to edit genes and create new genetically modified organisms (GMOs) – in this case, out of human beings.

Known as exa-cel therapy, the new CRISPR about to be released, known formally as Casgevy, is the world's first CRISPR therapy for humans to receive approval on the market.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-11-30-uk-approves-crispr-therapy-create-gmo-humans.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Obesity ? Yep, what else could it possibly be ? After all, the 'experts' said so. We can always rely on the 'experts' to give us the facts. No ?

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1