Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Yakety yak..don't talk back..Dr Bill wants you to become a pincushion:

Triple-threat of seasonal sickness, COVID and re-charged RSV to infect more people than ever as doctors warn 'it's going to be a new normal'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12791265/Doctor-warning-virus-Covid-winter-flu-RSV.html#comments

Some great comments, so much so that they were quickly closed to new ones.

Handy hint to those worried about the 'triple threat' - stop destroying your immune system with experimental injections.

• Haha 1

On 11/29/2023 at 12:47 PM, Nip said:

Makes complete sense

There are different types of intelligence. Emotional, Academic, Spiritual, Empathetic, Social and of course wisdom. Many academically intelligent people may be socially immature.

Equating intelligence just with with professional success isn't exactly correct, although to be professionally successful requires a relative intelligence.

Besides, perseverance is the most important factor in success, not the only, nor can one do without the others, but the most important.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

https://expose-news.com/2023/11/30/2022-ihr-amendments-are-null-and-void/

In case the requested evidence is not produced on time or not completely, we the undersigned Members of the European Parliament,  declare that the amendments to the International Health Regulations … dated 28 May 2022 as NULL AND VOID."

Maybe more MPS here will wake up too 

On 11/27/2023 at 10:48 PM, Not Thoth said:

David Cameron returns and before you know it a sexually transmitted pig disease surfaces

A hilarious pig phuker sketch has appeared, enjoy, i did, 👍

Philosophers-stone.info pureblood

The Pig F**ker Returns

The fact that David Cameron isn't the worst Prime Minister in my lifetime should give us all pause for thought.

Duration 00:03:25

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uEfOTrzhMYSa/

uEfOTrzhMYSa_640x360.webp.4df0f5ee131a9e9fde259913294b4e88.webp

P.s, I still want the names on that bit of paper that phil me up with skovid schofield handed to the ex prime monster dave the tax dodging criminal camorron, i feel certain that both the skovids and the camorron's were among the names on it, MEH!!!

4 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Screenshot_20231201-130432_kindlephoto-320070553.png

They are talking about YOU LOT. Go and get your first vaccine.

that doctor looks quite light skinned....must be a european convert to islam.

cos there are so many female, european converts to islam working as doctors.....or maybe that is just a wishful fantasy of the people behind the WHO which is why they have to use a cartoon image of a non existent person and not a real picture of an actual human. Much like they use computer models to tell them about reality instead of looking at reality itself

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

I know, there were so many others that could have been mentioned as the sack o' shits that they surely are!!!

Yeah, I'm the 'sack o' shit' trying to trick people into watching 'Pro-Hamas' propaganda veiled as a 'Pig F*cker' Sketch video.

Edited by Nemo
  • Confused 1

People keep forgetting and war is the most polarizing force, both sides are controlled by the hidden hand of the cult.

The rest is all theatre.

So buying into it is playing their game and their game is a world revolution and a global civil war.

They will have us all turn on each other until from the horrors of the four horsemen, the entire world cries for peace (and their will be horrors, atomic ones).

And you can bet a saviour will be there ready and waiting and with the 'Solution'.

This is the promise of Zion to rule the Nations, this is the Masonic global agenda for their peace and this is the aim of the Roman Catholic Church, to control the world and all its resources by a central global government.

Ordo ab Chao!

(Maybe then they can apply for membership in the Galactic Federation or whatever)

But one thing I know for sure, they firmly believe that mankind will not change unless we all collectively suffer and are then brought right up to the brink of total and complete destruction... And in truth, they may be right!

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 2

Just now, Nemo said:

They may have click and switch bated the link?

If so, my bad.

I can give you a full transcript of the sketch if you want and then we can compare notes, because from my point of view it was phukin hilarious, or if the channel has a restriction on it, because the current occupiers in OUR Parliament consider the rest of the population to be BIG PHUKIN BABIES that can not think for themselves and can only larf at government approved menticide because the state is always right and everyone else has shit fer brains, or use a vee pee ennnn, 👍

It really wasn't initially personal (until you called me a sack o' shit), I assumed that they may have switched the link.

It was really just for the sake of David's site, that kind of video isn't a good look and we walk a fine line here and are under constant observation.

But I do apologise as it is now obvious that it wasn't your intention to link to that video.

Edited by Nemo
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

A hilarious pig phuker sketch has appeared, enjoy, i did, 👍

Philosophers-stone.info pureblood

The Pig F**ker Returns

The fact that David Cameron isn't the worst Prime Minister in my lifetime should give us all pause for thought.

Duration 00:03:25

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uEfOTrzhMYSa/

uEfOTrzhMYSa_640x360.webp.4df0f5ee131a9e9fde259913294b4e88.webp

P.s, I still want the names on that bit of paper that phil me up with skovid schofield handed to the ex prime monster dave the tax dodging criminal camorron, i feel certain that both the skovids and the camorron's were among the names on it, MEH!!!

41 minutes ago, Nemo said:

This is in fact an 'Anti-Israeli' video.

It certainly doesn't belong in this thread!

I don't know if that was your intention or a mistake?

31 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

I know, there were so many others that could have been mentioned as the sack o' shits that they surely are!!!

Reread the whole exchange and point directly at the post that was aimed at you personally?

You will find i was commenting on the contents of the video in question.

1 minute ago, Nemo said:

The link was to this video - PALESTINE GAZA GENOCIDE TIMES OF ISRAEL KANYE WEST CHRIS CUOMO EXPOSE TRUTH JEWS DO CONTROL MEDIA.

The image i posted of the video came directly from the video in question the setting is with the background of a london suburb by the looks of it, so how then have you confused this with anything else, look at the picture do you see any of the above that you mention?