Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

7 hours ago, Captainlove said:

6 hours ago, Nip said:

Baffling !

“We conducted some studies, we were thinking towards anthrax, but it’s not anthrax, but for sure there is a linkage between animals and humans.”

Not Covid or Anthrax? What about a combo of the two?

CoVax, perhaps?

Ah hang on........

https://www.news-medical.net/health/What-is-COVAX.aspx#:~:text=The COVID-19 Vaccine Global,for every country that participates.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Who knows. Not very likely, but maybe it was to folks she didn't like. I am sure that it must have happened, even if only rarely. One doesn't have to be in the jabbing profession either. As in, 'Did you get your third booster yet, my dear? Yes, I got mine just the other day, my dear.'. The current crop of gold diggers no longer need to wed, then wait years for someone elderly to die. They just need to wed, then vax them to the hilt. ☹️  

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-67522140

'Covid nurse gave jabs to ineligible friends of colleagues.'

• Sad 1

If the government can't decide, then someone/something must be needed to decide for them. Right?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-67514356

'How inquiry is exposing deep flaws in Covid decision-making.'

The lack of joined-up thinking was unhelpful - and in the autumn of 2020 it led to the country "bunny hopping" around, in the words of Sir Chris, between opening up and slamming on the brakes. Finding a more coherent approach to decision-making in a pandemic - balancing all the trade-offs - is at the heart of what this inquiry needs to do.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

On 11/27/2023 at 8:04 PM, Nip said:

But who really controls earth and the human population?

Is that a question or a statement?

Yes, W.H.O really controls earth and the human population.

Edited by Nemo
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Now we have a new pre-Christmas pneumonia outbreak reported in China:

https://www.independent.co.uk/asia/china/china-pneumonia-outbreak-respiratory-disease-b2454956.html

Only 2 solutions:

1) Survival of the fittest 

2) Nuke the area infected.

Anything else is mangina waving liberal bollocks.

Yummy. More social distancing, masks, jabs, lockdowns ! Can't wait !

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Now we have a new pre-Christmas pneumonia outbreak reported in China:

https://www.independent.co.uk/asia/china/china-pneumonia-outbreak-respiratory-disease-b2454956.html

Only 2 solutions:

1) Survival of the fittest 

2) Nuke the area infected.

Anything else is mangina waving liberal bollocks.

Mycoplasma pneumoniae to me sounds like a consequence of excessive mask wearing coupled with lowered immunity due to multiple jabs.

Of course, the fact checker/fat chequer sites vehemently deny this, but by now I always assume that if they say something is false then it's quite likely to be true. 

• Like 4

Michael Gove has apologised for government mistakes during the pandemic, saying  the UK was too slow to enter lockdown in early 2020 and then again in the autumn when the virus hit back, and that restricting people's freedoms went deeply against his instincts

He added that testing should have been more rigorously thought through, there was not enough focus on the impact on children and there were errors with the procurement of personal protective equipment, and called for more tax increases and new taxes to pay for future pandemics as the UK was "certainly not well enough prepared" the last time

" We should definitely have been more forthright in pushing for a lockdown sooner "

He said the then-PM had a "principled attachment to maximising individual liberty" which meant "restricting free association" was "deeply difficult" and against his "world view".

Mr Gove also said he had a "high opinion" of former health secretary Matt Hancock, who was the true hero of the hour and has faced repeated criticism from Lord Sedwill, who wanted Mr Hancock to be sacked,

But Mr Gove said "too much was asked" of Mr Hancock's Department of Health and Social Care at the start of the pandemic and that other parts of government should have taken on more.

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

Michael Gove has apologised for government mistakes during the pandemic, saying  the UK was too slow to enter lockdown in early 2020 and then again in the autumn when the virus hit back, and that restricting people's freedoms went deeply against his instincts

He added that testing should have been more rigorously thought through, there was not enough focus on the impact on children and there were errors with the procurement of personal protective equipment, and called for more tax increases and new taxes to pay for future pandemics as the UK was "certainly not well enough prepared" the last time

" We should definitely have been more forthright in pushing for a lockdown sooner "

He said the then-PM had a "principled attachment to maximising individual liberty" which meant "restricting free association" was "deeply difficult" and against his "world view".

Mr Gove also said he had a "high opinion" of former health secretary Matt Hancock, who was the true hero of the hour and has faced repeated criticism from Lord Sedwill, who wanted Mr Hancock to be sacked,

But Mr Gove said "too much was asked" of Mr Hancock's Department of Health and Social Care at the start of the pandemic and that other parts of government should have taken on more.

This has to be the biggest bullshit i have read today. Gove is a shifty little asshole.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Covid Mindwars: Was it Really Smarter People Who Accepted the COVID-19 “Vaccines”?

https://expose-news.com/2023/11/29/covid-mindwars-was-it-really-smarter-people-who-accepted-the-covid-19-vaccines/

Do tests measure intelligence or conformity?

The successful test-taker can be someone who understands, from test-taking experience or social intelligence, what it is that the test setter is looking for, what they want to hear, the type of conformity that they are seeking, and what they will reward.

This could help explain the surprising findings of the Swedish study, which could be measuring social conformity rather than intelligence. Those with the most rigid expectations from their culture who may be expected to go on to greater, and more visible achievements, throughout the rest of their lives, might be motivated to answer according to the expectations of others.

Some people may also feel pressured to practice taking tests, in order to learn what answers are required from the test setters, resulting in even greater conformity and less honesty. Some might want to fall in line with social norms, rather than become a dreaded social outcast.

The Swedish researchers considered some confounding factors, but not the conformity or social acceptability drive among those considered to be “intelligent”. This is difficult to quantify. The confounding factors that were examined were: marital status, parenthood, education, income, and locale, as well as a comparison of twin pairs.

The Swedish study results only really make sense when the drive for conformity to rules and social expectations are considered. Conformity to rules and conformity to social expectations are both correlated with higher academic grades. The doctor rather than the plumber is under greater pressure to conform.

Edited by Freaky Dragonfly
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Covid Mindwars: Was it Really Smarter People Who Accepted the COVID-19 “Vaccines”?

https://expose-news.com/2023/11/29/covid-mindwars-was-it-really-smarter-people-who-accepted-the-covid-19-vaccines/

Do tests measure intelligence or conformity?

The successful test-taker can be someone who understands, from test-taking experience or social intelligence, what it is that the test setter is looking for, what they want to hear, the type of conformity that they are seeking, and what they will reward.

This could help explain the surprising findings of the Swedish study, which could be measuring social conformity rather than intelligence. Those with the most rigid expectations from their culture who may be expected to go on to greater, and more visible achievements, throughout the rest of their lives, might be motivated to answer according to the expectations of others.

Some people may also feel pressured to practice taking tests, in order to learn what answers are required from the test setters, resulting in even greater conformity and less honesty. Some might want to fall in line with social norms, rather than become a dreaded social outcast.

The Swedish researchers considered some confounding factors, but not the conformity or social acceptability drive among those considered to be “intelligent”. This is difficult to quantify. The confounding factors that were examined were: marital status, parenthood, education, income, and locale, as well as a comparison of twin pairs.

The Swedish study results only really make sense when the drive for conformity to rules and social expectations are considered. Conformity to rules and conformity to social expectations are both correlated with higher academic grades. The doctor rather than the plumber is under greater pressure to conform.

I was always a loser (a dumbf*ck) at school. Got no decent academic qualifications and been living off state benefits for most of my life but .....

.... I must be 'intelligent'

Makes complete sense

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

His biggest mistake was to be born. And he knows it. There's an incel if I ever saw one. I'd love to see his and Whitty's browser history. 😉

Whitehall slapped a D Notice on their laptops, we’ll have to wait one hundred years.

Most likely transgender grannies abusing kiddie furries, probably some Indonesian beastiality too the filthy bu***rs 

8 hours ago, Captainlove said:

This has to be the biggest bullshit i have read today. Gove is a shifty little asshole.

He has now accepted personal responsibility and taken ownership of his mistakes. What more do you want to hear? I bet he was in the bogs with Bundy during the lunchbreak.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Has this story already been posted? 

Moderna Is Now Monitoring Websites For ‘Anti-Vaccine’ Narratives

Published on November 29, 2023

Written by Brenda Baletti Ph.D.

https://principia-scientific.com/moderna-is-now-monitoring-websites-for-anti-vaccine-narratives/

At the same time, rumour has it that Unilever are monitoring websites for anti-marmite narratives

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Nip said:

At the same time, rumour has it that Unilever are monitoring websites for anti-marmite narratives

Yes nip that’s right, when it comes down to it- it’s a product, plain and simple.

Do we see McDonalds forcing its products on the world and using the authorities to enforce it? 

Yes and no, in a way. 

2 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yes nip that’s right, when it comes down to it- it’s a product, plain and simple.

Do we see McDonalds forcing its products on the world and using the authorities to enforce it? 

Yes and no, in a way. 

McDonald's use advertising instead. Just as powerful, more so in many ways.

Perhaps is govts spent less on wars in other countries they wouldn't be constantly bleating about having no money.

Won't be long now before they remove all forms of govt benefits unless you comply.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2023 at 12:47 PM, Nip said:

I was always a loser (a dumbf*ck) at school. Got no decent academic qualifications and been living off state benefits for most of my life but .....

.... I must be 'intelligent'

Makes complete sense

Nip, your posts always seem intelligent and thoughtful. 

As a former inmate of the University of Shite (part of the Russell Group of Shite), I can tell you that a lot of the professors and lecturers I encountered were a bunch of thickos and weirdos with strong tendencies towards mental instability. 

Bluffers, conformists and general malodorous shysters abound in academia, with universities reduced to the role of desperate money grubbers, cadging donations from Big Pharma and other associated low lifes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

McDonald's use advertising instead. Just as powerful, more so in many ways.

Perhaps is govts spent less on wars in other countries they wouldn't be constantly bleating about having no money.

Won't be long now before they remove all forms of govt benefits unless you comply.

Indeed, that’s why I said yes and no, because even tho advertising isn’t forcing anyone, it’s SO effective that it could be deemed coercion/control/fraud.

29 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Nip, your posts always seem intelligent and thoughtful. 

As a former inmate of the University of Shite (part of the Russell Group of Shite), I can tell you that a lot of the professors and lecturers I encountered were a bunch of thickos and weirdos with strong tendencies towards mental instability. 

Bluffers, conformists and general malodorous shysters abound in academia, with universities reduced to the role of desperate money grubbers, cadging donations from Big Pharma and other associated low lifes. 

This is what thought too, nip has never come across as ‘thick’ or anything else for that matter.

If you are, then your doing a good job of hiding it! 

• Like 1