Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 11/19/2023 at 7:10 PM, SimonTV said:

Not every day I would post a legacy media article, this one they are claiming that migrants are creating a public health crisis, very unusual. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/the-unending-surge-of-migrants-is-creating-a-public-health-crisis/ar-AA1k8NoJ

Thanks SimonTV 

I looked up the author and will link in a separate post

I copied the first part of the article you shared;

" we don’t have the public health infrastructure here to absorb them all, not to mention the burdens on our local and state economies. At the same time, deadly fentanyl is pouring across our porous border, posing a huge medical risk of overdoses all across the country.

From a public health point of view, we are hardly prepared to handle such huge numbers of migrants, many of whom have chronic health issues or other acute problems. There is no system in place to screen them, beyond care at local hospitals for medical emergencies, and there’s no way to track them after they leave. "

There was also a link to this 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/the-covid-vaccine-windfall-turns-for-pfizer-and-moderna/ar-AA1kbYCc?cvid=c1fec4ce169749d5abd1d8e78acac8a9&ei=39

Covid Vaccine Windfall Turns for Pfizer and Moderna
Opinion by Allysia Finley

The U.S. was in a fit of Covid panic during Thanksgiving week two years ago. The Omicron variant had emerged like a creature from the Black Lagoon. Public-health officials indicated we’d need another updated booster. Share prices in Pfizer and Moderna surged.

By month’s end, Pfizer’s stock-market value had surpassed $300 billion, up 50% from the start of the pandemic. Moderna’s shares had soared by more than 1,000% over the same period. In 2022 Pfizer became the first pharmaceutical company to book more than $100 billion in annual sales owing to government purchases of its vaccines and antiviral pill.

Fast-forward to today. The pandemic is over. Demand for Covid vaccines and treatments has plunged. Pfizer’s total revenue has fallen more than 40% since last year. Earlier this month the company took a $5.5 billion write-off on its Covid products owing to “lower-than-expected demand.” Only 14% of American adults have received the latest updated booster shots.

On 11/19/2023 at 7:10 PM, SimonTV said:

Not every day I would post a legacy media article, this one they are claiming that migrants are creating a public health crisis, very unusual. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/the-unending-surge-of-migrants-is-creating-a-public-health-crisis/ar-AA1k8NoJ

Thanks SimonTV, I found this by the same author. Whether its true or not it seems to follow the theme of fear mongering. This could be a way to keep people in terror whenever it suits the agenda. I notice a lot of 'laymen' I speak to believe easily in the lab leak stories. Can't help but feel it's a set up to spread more fear and dispair, but the deaths would still be real, eh.

The Stunning Case of a Rogue Biolab: How Many More Exist, and at What Risk?

Published By Marc Siegel MD

https://themessenger.com/opinion/chinese-biolab-reedley-fresno-california-infectious-disease-national-security

" The CDC later confirmed the presence of at least 20 different agents, including SARS COV 2. "

" The CDC’s select agents and toxins list includes anthrax, botulinum toxins, Ebola, Ricin, Lassa fever, SARS COV and SARS COV 2 that have been deliberately manipulated. According to CDC, none of these dangerous agents were found in the lab. "

( Contradiction?! )

" And it is somewhat reassuring that the agents which were discovered were dealt with promptly.

Still, several troubling questions remain. 

It is deeply disturbing that an allegedly rogue biolab like this could exist at all. What was its purpose, if it was not to pose a potential threat to Americans? 

After all, it is just a small step away from acquiring these pathogens to deliberately manipulating them to more easily infect and endanger humans. "

10 hours ago, Observations said:

Thanks SimonTV, I found this by the same author. Whether its true or not it seems to follow the theme of fear mongering. This could be a way to keep people in terror whenever it suits the agenda. I notice a lot of 'laymen' I speak to believe easily in the lab leak stories. Can't help but feel it's a set up to spread more fear and dispair, but the deaths would still be real, eh.

This story made it on to our local radio station last week or so. The radio host also alleged that a Chinese national with ties to the PLA went on the run from Canada and set up shop in Florida where he ran a lab producing all kinds of lethal bio-toxins. When the authorities got wind of it, a judge ordered that the lab be sealed off until investigators could search the place and gather evidence. In violation of the order, the CDC swooped in and destroyed any potentially lethal viruses before anyone could examine them. Destroying evidence in violation of a court order is a felony and carries very stiff penalties but, so far, nobody from the CDC has been charged.

• Thanks 1

NOBODY WANTS TO BE NEAR THEM

Dan Andrews' attempt to join the club on the Mornington Peninsula in Melbourne's south-east divided members, with some still angry at the ex-leader for his strict Covid-19 rules while in office.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/golf/article-12794091/Dan-Andrews-Portsea-golf-club-membership-Mornington-Victorian-premier.html

Screenshot_20231127-114006_kindlephoto-226778394.png

Edited by Freaky Dragonfly
  • Like 2

Ahh, you beat me.

(Hmmm, was it hope or fear, or maybe a little of both).

Human case of flu seen in pigs found in UK for first time

_131830596_gettyimages-1215009128.jpg.webp.d0f82bc5f4faf043256c9cca82fab292.webp

IMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES

One person in the UK has been confirmed to have a strain of flu similar to viruses spreading in pigs, health officials say.

It's the first time this strain has been detected in the UK and close contacts are now being traced.

The A(H1N2)v case was detected as part of routine flu surveillance after being tested by the GP.

The person affected had a mild illness and has fully recovered.

The source of their infection is under investigation.

There is no evidence of the flu strain spreading from person to person.

Human infections with swine flu viruses do occur - in the past 20 years there have been 50 human cases of A(H1N2)v reported around the world.

The infection found in the UK is slightly different from recent human cases of the flu strain globally, health officials say, but similar to viruses in UK pigs.

In 2009, there was a pandemic of swine flu in humans which came from viruses spreading in pigs, birds and humans.

Meera Chand, incident director at the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA), said: "We are working rapidly to trace close contacts and reduce any potential spread.

"In accordance with established protocols, investigations are underway to learn how the individual acquired the infection and to assess whether there are any further associated cases."

Chief Veterinary Officer Christine Middlemiss said: "We know that some diseases of animals can be transferred to humans - which is why high standards of animal health, welfare and biosecurity are so important."

She said pig keepers must report any signs of swine flu in their herds to their local vet.

tD1F53.thumb.gif.32afd39f430c63277974f1f5a390d086.gif

Edited by Nemo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Another baffling death, that of Kevin Walker, 64, of the group 'Killing Joke'. Cause given was complications of a stroke. 

Maybe the vax itself could be seen as a 'killing joke' - developed with such rapidity as to be amazing, a purported cure that didn't prevent infection or transmission, a novel concoction for a nebulous disease with a survival rate of 99.7%.

• Like 2

Secret recording of a Freemason initiation ritual

First of all, the serious fact that in Germany

96% of all district administrators,

over 90% of mayors in places with over 5,000 inhabitants,

over 60% of all notaries,

84% of all chief physicians of district hospitals,

approx. 90% of all high school principals,

approx. 70% of all directors of the district courts,

numerous priests and pastors, almost all senior police chiefs,

almost all star lawyers and almost all Bundeswehr officers from major upwards,

Rotarians or the Lions Club headquartered in Chicago.

Of the 475 male members of the ninth German Bundestag, for example

Almost one in seven were members of Rotary (41), Lions (26) or Kiwanis (3).

⚠️ Below you will find a source with further information and a list of Freemasons who have been and are still active throughout history. (as of 2008)

Where’ s David Cameron with his Dick in Pigs mouth!!😂

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nip said:

allo allo allo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-67545375

Human case of flu seen in pigs found in UK for first time

Oh dear. 

Is this it? The excuse for more mRNA vaccine tomfoolery and lockdowns? 

It’s going to get worse isn’t it? It’s just this now, for the next hundred years.

Fuck.

Dont know about you, but it sometimes feels like I won’t survive the darkness spreading out of Mordor. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Slovakia will not be joining the WHO. The article is in Slovak but the video below has English translation.

Great have lots of friends in Slovakia

The new prime minister

was always against the covid bollocks and against Nato and E U

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Oh dear. 

It’s going to get worse isn’t it? It’s just this now, for the next hundred years.

Fuck.

Dont know about you, but it sometimes feels like I won’t survive the darkness spreading out of Mordor. 

Retreat to the Shire ?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Almost one in seven were members of Rotary (41), Lions (26) or Kiwanis (3).

Blimey this has rung a bell, I think I accidentally walked in on one of these peoples meetings in a town hall in Heidelberg 1996 on Frei Beer Friday.

There were hundreds of the f**ers, looking extremely angry 

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty

36 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

If any mor cfap came out of her mouth  she would have a second Rectum

Patronising bitch ! It clearly believes that the rest of us are so stupid that it would be pointless trying to explain just about anything to us. Jeez, whose woodwork do these bitches emerge from ?

Edited by Nip

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Oh dear. 

Fuck.

Yes indeed. Possibly also a handy opportunity to introduce fried insects  as a breakfast instead of egg and bacon.

4 hours ago, Nemo said:

In 2009, there was a pandemic of swine flu in humans which came from viruses spreading in pigs, birds and humans

That must have been a very quiet and obscure 'pandemic' as I never noticed it.

Doesn't take much to be a 'pandemic' these days - at least not when there's ££££££ of vaccines to shift. 

• Like 1