Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

20 minutes ago, Traveller said:

Either you and I are aware or asleep, there is no inbetween and we are certainly not our brother's keepers.

Hmm ... well during the day if you'll observe you can be distant dreamy more sheeplike and you can sharp .. or even in the zone.  This points to good states and bad states, and the spiralling between.  There are also practical things (like taking 9 deep breaths) we can do to adjust these states.

Other sages have come up with more serious and permanent solutions that go even beyond these states into new states that represent a new life in a different way, that is enlightenment.

Society ebbs and flows from insanity to coherence.

The sincere efforts of a handful can change things.

We are our nature's keepers, in that we can try best to understand our roll and express it, after that God will do the business.

38 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

l believe it's growing.
But agonisingly slowly..
Too slowly ?
Only time will tell.

I think we live in the age of the silent majority.

No brainer we stay in Europe right? Wrong

We all hate Trump right? Well 70 odd million people in America don't think so.

Everyone must support BLM! No thanks

And at the other end of the scale we have social and mainstream media who make it appear as though everyone agrees and at the same time make it an uncomfortable environment for anyone with a different view to air their views sometimes with penalties.

Now I come to my point....

Because social media/mainstream media is what largely controls perception and information - it is difficult to gauge with any certainty how many people are awake or not, as was the cases above where diametrically opposing views to the official narrative were held in the shadows.

Personally, boots on the ground experiences - I see the awakening happening. What was deemed as lunacy a few years ago has become a familiar ground for conversation for a lot of regular folks coupled with the spiritual awakening as well - evidenced by the increasing popularity of many spiritual practices over recent years - yoga, meditation etc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

YouTube removes Tom Woods’ “The COVID Cult” video for violating its “medical misinformation” rules

https://reclaimthenet.org/youtube-removes-tom-woods-covid-cult-video/

What this one below .... lol

Had to squish it a bit to get it on the forum as an attachment but now if you wished to, you could right click and save it?? (if you wanted to share it and things)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, lake said:

What this one below .... lol

Had to squish it a bit to get it on the forum as an attachment but now if you wished to, you could right click and save it?? (if you wanted to share it and things)

Also here for easy sharing on 'other social media'..  :O)

New York Times best-selling author and libertarian Tom Woods’  - “The COVID Cult” 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MWLzMDE23Sr4/ 

8 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Interesting article. Interesting it cites that "the magna carta cannot be used in defence" - but it from what I could see, doesn't provide any evidence that it can't. All it says is that the council served her with fines - not that a judge has deemed her defence invalid as the article suggested.

4 hours ago, epsom said:

It's easy to get so confused that you can no longer think straight these days. As explained by Dr. Peter Breggin, featured in "Psychiatrist Blows the Whistle on Pandemic Fearmongering," when you add uncertainty to fear you end up with anxiety, a state in which you can no longer think logically. If this applies to you, I urge you to turn off mainstream media news and turn to independent experts, such as Yeadon. Do the research. Read through the science. Reorient yourself to the facts and turn off the propaganda. Next, join a group so that you can have support.

A number of groups have formed around the world that are now rising up against mask mandates, mandatory vaccinations and lockdowns.

I like to think that I am pretty tough mentally. However, I can still remember having BBC News on in the background, for about an hour or so, during the height of the madness back in April. It was 24/7 Coronavirus! I knew it was all bollocks from the very beginning and it still fried my brain. In fact, I even knew a form of martial law was coming, under a false pretext, and I said so on the old forum last year. I can fully understand how it must have terrified those who didn't know any better. Forming grass roots neighbourhood groups is a very good solution. One can get moral support and one can take positive action.   

3 hours ago, Pinkman said:

Today marks a sad day for many businesses around the country who were relying on the Christmas punters to give their business a boost. Sad times we're living in. 

The PTB have to really put the boot in on the economy now, as it will help to justify the continuation of the 'Brexit Con' in the new year.

3 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

If we didn't have the internet, there would be no David Icke website, no forum to post on, we could not communicate with other awake people and spread the truth. In these dark times, some  people would have had a breakdown if it wasn't for forums like this. 

The spreading of mass consciousness, which we have slowly been experiencing over the past decade or so, could never have taken place without the internet. Not a chance. So, it was good for that at least. If we don't win out now, then the PTB will have turned the bulk of the internet into a mental prison by the end of this decade.   

2 hours ago, magu said:

Maybe that herd is happy being controlled by someone else?

Well, from their actions against us, I would suggest that the PTB don't agree with you. What is it, exactly, that the PTB fear, if not the sheeple choosing a different path for themselves?

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

And at the other end of the scale we have social and mainstream media who make it appear as though everyone agrees and at the same time make it an uncomfortable environment for anyone with a different view to air their views sometimes with penalties.

Well, the majority at least. Check out this little psyop.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-50127713

'Crossing Divides: How a social network could save democracy from deadlock.'

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

Untitled1.jpg

But, by then, it is surely too late...

Edited by numnuts

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

Hmm ... well during the day if you'll observe you can be distant dreamy more sheeplike and you can sharp .. or even in the zone.  This points to good states and bad states, and the spiralling between.  There are also practical things (like taking 9 deep breaths) we can do to adjust these states.

It's like the difference between 1, 2 and infinity. 1 to 2 being human states and infinite being the enlightened state. We don't scratch the surface. Without complete and constant awareness, we sow the seeds for the mess we see around us. I wouldn't deny the odd flash of insight but it doesn't go very far or practically nowhere. It's not awareness as a constant state and that's what I'm refering to. Anything else is damage with you and I as mess makers too. A good one I heard earlier, "it is truth that liberates, not your effort to be free". Cool eh?

Even with the bullshyt being told to them...much of the public still believes we are in a pandemic situation...I wonder whether only some of the News actually gets through and facts not so much ie the video re 7% test accuracy,.... oh well Tier (Tears) 3 for much of UK...and no doubt some similar crap on its way for here in Canada. No wonder history shows us revolutions and resistance... but these days many just welcome the oppression with open arms. The future looks like hell to me and complacency is the dominating factor.

3 hours ago, magu said:

Maybe that herd is happy being controlled by someone else ?

Maybe they are happy being unintelligent and not having to think for themselves ...

This. 

The amount of folk who say it's not worth thinking about as we can't do anything about it and that it's better to be ignorant than look in to it the way I am because you won't get upset. 

I kid you not. I guess a lot of others here have heard this too.. But those folks are doomed completely. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

How can people take these so called experts seriously beggards belief

IRISH PROFESSOR LUKE O'NEILL

Llama anti boides will fight Covid!

O'Neill was awarded the Royal Dublin Society & The Irish Times Robert Boyle Medal for scientific excellence in 2009, the Royal Irish Academy Gold Medal for Life Sciences in 2012 and the European Federation of Immunology Societies (EFIS) Medal in 2014. He was elected a member of the Royal Irish Academy (MRIA) in 2004] and the European Molecular Biology Organisation (EMBO) in 2005.] O'Neill was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society (FRS) in 2016

58e030e4effe99a1ad623e8adf85266c.jpg

• Haha 1