Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

11 hours ago, soulalways said:

ickey doesnt think so or he wouldnt have posted it ?

it's an advert for the Wellness Company. Now consider that the young royals are out regularly shaking hands and being breathed on by the great unwashed so they don't seem too concerned by shedding.

9 hours ago, Nip said:

Perhaps such people should start keeping a diary:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67474890

Can writing a diary protect your mental health?

Dear diary, it's day 41 of the pandemic: just got my fifth booster jab, arm went numb, spent the day in bed with flu-like symptoms. Still at least i didn't get the covid sniffles....

Day 42 i'm still bed ridden and have just been informed that granny died even though i kept my social distance from her as the government said to. Doctors said that they had done all that they could with remdesivir, midazolam and intubation but yet she 'went downhill rapidly'.

Day 43 I'm still sick in bed; i blame those damned antivaxxers for everything

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

it's an advert for the Wellness Company. Now consider that the young royals are out regularly shaking hands and being breathed on by the great unwashed so they don't seem too concerned by shedding.

I think that’s because they strategically use clones-allegedly. 

I’ll try to find the video on YouTube of princes harry and William doing some kind of construction or road work with a fluorescent jacket work crew, for some kind of promotional tv thing. 

The real William walks into shot whilst prince harry ushers off the lookalike or clone of William. Wills grabs the shovel and carries on as if nothing happened! 

To be fair, both Williams looked EXACTLY alike, I mean height, facial features, same balding and hairline, same gestures and gait. Very creepy. 

Not sure if YouTube will still have that video

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
  • Thanks 2

Dear diary, it's day 41 of the pandemic: just got my fifth booster jab, arm went numb, spent the day in bed with flu-like symptoms. Still at least i didn't get the covid sniffles....

Day 42 i'm still bed ridden and have just been informed that granny died even though i kept my social distance from her as the government said to. Doctors said that they had done all that they could with remdesivir, midazolam and intubation but yet she 'went downhill rapidly'.

Day 43 I'm still sick in bed; i blame those damned antivaxxers for everything

Day 65, I can hear a mild humming in my ears, my skin is starting to peel and my smart fridge told me to put myself inside it, warning me about rotting meat and out of date Bluetooth IDs. 

My partner has started an online petition calling for execution of all anti vaxxers, I’m in agreement too, look what they’ve done to our economy and now they’re making climate change worse too!

KILL THEM ALL! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

maybe they have an antidote (maybe they just take Ivermectin or something).

Edited by ReptileSlayer

17 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Airline Mayday Radio Calls Up 386 Percent In 2023

Published on November 21, 2023

Written by John Leake

Can you guess what is causing steep rise of in-flight medical emergencies since 2021?

https://principia-scientific.com/airline-mayday-radio-calls-up-386-percent-in-2023/

I'll do my level best to act surprised .........

89,000+ Shock Expression Pictures

• Haha 4

Every single word

Philosophers-stone.info pureblood

INQUIRY_CANADA: (This was most likely the case - world wide)

Shortly after Dr. Hoffe presented evidence of harm to Dr. Bonnie Henry, @cpsbc_ca issued a notice to all physicians, warning that any doctor challenging the public health narrative would face investigation and potential disciplinary action. #NCI #Canada #Cdnpoli #ThisisCanada…

Duration 00:02:41

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Q2rwJN5uXGbk/

Q2rwJN5uXGbk_640x360.webp.235320f3e81fd3ba4a0181b5bb44664d.webp

nastso.jpg.c6e1844839e1449978fcd39cce0ae90b.webp.a8d219e02168043568cd93166ef1b94b.webp

noose-png-16-1563527118a.webp.8fa600e8173bb943970c57ffc3984981.webp

No amnesty

No deals

No escape

Justice first

2 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Every single word

Philosophers-stone.info pureblood

INQUIRY_CANADA: (This was most likely the case - world wide)

Shortly after Dr. Hoffe presented evidence of harm to Dr. Bonnie Henry, @cpsbc_ca issued a notice to all physicians, warning that any doctor challenging the public health narrative would face investigation and potential disciplinary action. #NCI #Canada #Cdnpoli #ThisisCanada…

Duration 00:02:41

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Q2rwJN5uXGbk/

Q2rwJN5uXGbk_640x360.webp.235320f3e81fd3ba4a0181b5bb44664d.webp

nastso.jpg.c6e1844839e1449978fcd39cce0ae90b.webp.a8d219e02168043568cd93166ef1b94b.webp

noose-png-16-1563527118a.webp.8fa600e8173bb943970c57ffc3984981.webp

No amnesty

No deals

No escape

Justice first

Re the video. No Shit Sherlock !

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/health-67498212

Conspiracy theories undermined vaccination drive - Badenoch

"There was a lot of fear at this point," Badenoch says in response to questions about mistrust across some communities in the UK about vaccinations.

She says a lot of the work being done by her team was being undermined by conspiracy theories and mistrust from communities.

"There was a fear that a lot of the communication about disproportionate impact was actually secret conspiracy to scare ethnic minorities into taking vaccines, which was a way of the government 'culling the population'," she told the inquiry.

Badenoch says she was "particularly concerned" about how these conspiracies were affecting the uptake of vaccines.

Edited by Nip

43 minutes ago, Nip said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/health-67498212

Conspiracy theories undermined vaccination drive - Badenoch

"There was a lot of fear at this point," Badenoch says in response to questions about mistrust across some communities in the UK about vaccinations.

She says a lot of the work being done by her team was being undermined by conspiracy theories and mistrust from communities.

"There was a fear that a lot of the communication about disproportionate impact was actually secret conspiracy to scare ethnic minorities into taking vaccines, which was a way of the government 'culling the population'," she told the inquiry.

Badenoch says she was "particularly concerned" about how these conspiracies were affecting the uptake of vaccines.

I've corrected it for them

bbc.jpg

• Like 1