Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Copy of father in laws test site instructions.  Note the requirement for anyone 3 years old and over to wear a face covering. 

What you’ll need to bring to the test site

• a copy of your test site pass (and passes for any children getting a test) – have the QR code in the pass ready to display (on the email, printed off or as a screenshot) or it could delay your entry to the test site
  • photo ID - a driving license or passport for each person getting a test
  • hand-sanitiser or antiseptic wipes - because we may ask you to do the test yourself, so you’ll need clean hands (if you have neither, we’ll provide you with a pair of latex-free gloves)
  • face coverings for each person aged 3 years and over, if you are visiting a walk-through site
You may also want to bring a bottle of water, as we cannot provide water at the test site.

What happens at the test site

! If you’re visiting a walk-through test site, you must arrive by foot or bicycle and wear a face covering.
You’ll stay in your vehicle or testing bay during your visit.
Depending on which site you go to, you’ll either be asked to do the test yourself (with instructions) or an assistant will do the swab test for you. Staff will let you know which test you’ll be doing when you arrive at the test site.
  • Sad 1

I had to administer his test myself. It made him cry. He's 82 with advanced dementia.  Needless to say I hardly went into his nostril ...certainly not the brain deep picture they show. He still cried..with confusion. I did the minimum I could get away with. 

He now isolates before his care home admission. With my mother in law who has not been asked to have a test. What was the fooking point of any of that other than useless box ticking so they can stay open.

Edited by kj35
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Right so let me have a recap here

1 The Uk government have never proven the virus to exist

2 Untested vaccines = Bad   Uk government believe the opposite

3 Mainstream legacy media lie

4 Censorship is going on and has been ramped up a level in the last 48 hours not just in the UK but worldwide

5 UK government are being pushed to make opposition or even reasoned debate on the efficacy of vaccines illegal

6 Airlines are making certificates of vaccination mandatory

7 UK government have kindly allowed us to mix over christmas...however that means lockdowns will have to be extended past march

8 people are still under house arrest and still believe a rag over their face will protect them from a virus which doesnt exist

9  77 brigade MI5 MI6 13 signals brigade GCHQ BIT and many other government and military agencies are actively carrying out psychological operations against the people of the UK

10 The police,courts,judiciary and law profession have all been neutered with not one single case against lockdown measures being brought before them changing anything whatsoever

11 Many many people have died as a result of lockdown measure being introduced...the suicide rate has risen significantly and even the UK prime minister warned us gravely that as a result of his introduction of lockdown measures people were going to die

So what are you doing to stop it ?...yes YOU

Will you argue most proficiently on an internet forum about  the inefficiency of a pcr test?

Will you cry controlled opposition and let slip the dogs of war ?

Will you become paranoid and delusional and think they are out to get you (answer...they are and they will )

Will you try to educate those that cannot and will not be educated and spend hours agonising over why it didn't work

Will you blame somebody/something/anything for your own predicament....conveniently failing to look in the mirror to see who is to blame

But hey ....lets not worry about that...its not important .....and theres a rerun of bake off starting shortly

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Get the fucking message then ... he's a cunt and they are all cunts and they are trying to fuck you up with this shit.

Next thing they will have satan doing child sacrifice on it between your playlist.

Get the message ... this is the force of the demons, no less.

They just want me to buy a subscription but my will is strong

personally I do not subscribe to your Satan and demon talk but I do watch Alex Jones he is entertaining 

3 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

They just want me to buy a subscription but my will is strong

personally I do not subscribe to your Satan and demon talk but I do watch Alex Jones he is entertaining 

Must admit i like him as well...he really has got 'it' he's got the charisma he's got that gravelly been to hell and back and gargled with satans latté voice hes got the boggly eyed gremlin eyes that swivel and he gets me every time....he leads me down the road of believing him then throws in a curve ball that makes me laugh out loud and demolishes his own arguments....good for a laugh but it doesnt change the fact that a few days ago a young guy threw himself off the bridge at the end of the road i live on because of the measure introduced by the UK government which had caused him immense suffering (thankfully he survived)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, rideforever said:

Anyone notice all the newspapers changed their tune today.  All the frontpages different.  Perhaps it's just that Sunak has announced how fucked they have fucked the country.

Dire economic news will be a loudly shouted, constant theme, from now right up until the continuation of the 'Brexit Con' in the new year. Sunak will probably take over from Johnson, for the short term at least.

16 hours ago, rideforever said:

There is no hope for this world, the foundations are being destroyed. In the Chinese medicine tradition one of their concepts is that the diseases start by attacking the outer male part, but when the disease reaches the yin interior then you are moving closer to death.

I think Max Spiers said something along those lines, about the masculine being under attack.

16 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

It surely has and, from your posted news article, has got a reason to keep going. Is the new strain the long awaited COVID-20?

António Guterres, the U.N. Secretary General, first spoke about the possibility of Coronavirus mutations back in April. A true seer.

15 hours ago, DarianF said:

Not so tough now, are you fellas? Mmmmmm. Get used to it.

A few years ago, I saw a police/crime documentary. One copper from some Essex cop shop, back in the day, was supposed to have said 'We are the biggest firm in town'. Right at the time I heard that I thought 'Wrong, the Common Man is the biggest firm both in your town and every other town right across the U.K.. He only needs to realise it'.

In the same vein, when I see a large picture of a load of well armed coppers in one of the dirty rags, I also think of how the Common Man could crush them all in an instant. Orwell said exactly the same thing too. Mindless violence should always be avoided though. The PTB want folks to totally lose control of their emotions and senses. It is the PTB who usually try to kick things off at a peaceful protest.    

12 hours ago, SimonTV said:

CBD oil is a great anti-viral and anti-bacterial.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, rideforever said:

What do you mean by awoken?  Do you mean that you realise that there are forces controlling the planet that are not in the interest of what is good?
Is that what you mean ?

The word awakening should mean that you are unified with the Source and thereby immortal, a journey which takes great effort courage individuality and sacrifice, tearing yourself away from any collective forces as Buddha had done.

The effect of the internet has been to degenerate this word so that it means that you are in a 2nd group of people who notice something dark happening in the world.

This is the effect of the internet.

If we didn't have the internet, there would be no David Icke website, no forum to post on,  we could not communicate with other awake people and spread the truth. In these dark times, some  people would have had a breakdown if it wasn't for forums like this. 

1 minute ago, numnuts said:

Dire economic news will be a loudly shouted, constant theme, from now right

That is exactly it ... the change happened yesterday.  From the news covered in Covid, now it's covered in economic destruction.

Destroying pensions, property, economic sectors.

They are preparing the public for the injections.

The weiße Engel is coming.

1 minute ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

In these dark times, some  people would have had a breakdown if it wasn't for forums like this. 

Yes but that is small beans.

Just look at what is happening, humans are becoming more like a herd of dumb fk sheep.  Steered backwards and forwards by 3 evil demons who own amazon netflix and fb.

Endless opinions is not thinking.

The only way for the world to remain good is if people remain being intelligent which means thinking on your own, your own thought.

They no longer do that, they are a herd controlled by somebody else.

Just went to local DIY shop, wanted some paint stripper, something to do you know?  Lady acting as bouncer at the door, 'Have you got a mask', I say no, she tries to foist one upon me, I said I'm not wearing a mask, I just want to buy some stuff, then it was you'll have to wait until other customers have left, 10 max in shop or something, I just swore and left.

At this point, I don't give a shit if these mask loving fucks line up for their vaccinations, I'm sick of 99% of humanity.  I don't go out much because of this shite, and it seems to be getting fucking worse.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Yes but that is small beans.

Just look at what is happening, humans are becoming more like a herd of dumb fk sheep.  Steered backwards and forwards by 3 evil demons who own amazon netflix and fb.

Endless opinions is not thinking.

The only way for the world to remain good is if people remain being intelligent which means thinking on your own, your own thought.

They no longer do that, they are a herd controlled by somebody else.

Maybe that herd is happy being controlled by someone else ?

Maybe they are happy being unintelligent and not having to think for themselves ...we are after all ....as human beings the laziest bastards in the animal kingdom...always happy to take the path of least resistance

Who decided that the masses NEED to be 'awakened' .....the coming world maybe shit for YOU but how do you know that this coming shit world isn't something that the masses want ?...just because you dont want it doesn't mean everyone doesn't want it...in fact i'd propose the exact opposite.....many many millions DO want it

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, magu said:

Maybe they are happy being unintelligent and not having to think for themselves ...we are after all ....as human beings the laziest bastards in the animal kingdom...always happy to take the path of least resistance

Who decided that the masses NEED to be 'awakened' .....the coming world maybe shit for YOU but how do you know that this coming shit world isn't something that the masses want ?...just because you dont want it doesn't mean everyone doesn't want it...in fact i'd propose the exact opposite.....many many millions DO want it

Good point. We do often say  'when are people going to wake up so we can end this crap?'. Perhaps millions  do want a world like this, for them, their children and their grandchildren. They don't want freedom, they are happy being slaves for the 1%. After all, millions of people accept their loss of freedoms and liberties for them to stay safe, they want lockdowns, vaccines and more restrictions. You don't have to be awake to oppose such things.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, smashstuff said:

Yeah, this idea of a mass awakening, I can't see it happening.

Unfortunately this is where we are at. And my elderly relatives today "be careful, it's bad in your town, please try and be careful". 

They love their fear. I have stupidly this week been sending stuff from drs and delingpole stuff but they don't want to hear it. I thought my dad was quite awake but last night I mentioned the great reset under the guise of climate change. 

Asleep. Different universes different realities. If I remain angry I'll end up having a heart attack I'm just sad at this point.

I preferred it before. At least the brain-dead kept to themselves with their celebrity worshipping. Now they are trying to dictate us. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, magu said:

yes I find so many people appear to lack the insight to see how much pleasure a bootlicker can get from licking his masters boots 

people may wrongly assume

“I wouldn’t want to be so subservient myself”

reaching the false conclusion

“these people must be controlled under duress”

MOST people get a number of psychological payoffs from conformity and being the recipient of praise/reward from an authority figure

dogs are trained (positive reinforcement) in the same manner 

desired behaviour is rewarded and repeated this causes a dopamine release 

people are trained to respond just like dogs within a hierarchical system of command 

within this system to be correct isn’t to know the true information

to be correct is to follow authority without question  

• Like 1

yes I find so many people appear to lack the insight to see how much pleasure a bootlicker can get from licking his masters boots

A lot of people pay very good money for just such an experience ....imagine if its free....as i said in a reply to another post recently about people gaining a sense of importance and meaning in their life on the basis of a false positive pcr test....even a negative test gives them a huge sigh of relief.....facebook posts ''oh i've had a rona test but thnkfully its negative''...and responses as if theyve done something hugely worthwhile for humanity...personally i find people like that objectionable and get a burning desire to see them hanging from lamposts but in reality i know that isnt going to happen and im also aware that no matter what happens no matter how bad it gets people will still see ailments and health issues as something imparting purpose to their lives...they will relish it.....it gives em summat to talk about and it gives them an audience whereas normally they would be alone

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

Don't you see that the same thing has happened so many times before with the decay and crumbling of civilizations.

As it decays there is heavy drinking fucking and partying ... because people are free.  They always do that, just like the gladiators in the Circus Maximus cutting off the heads of people and dragging their guts out ... isn't that exactly what people are doing on Netflix these last 20 years.

Identical.

If you want to know what this really means is that the energy of society that was channeled and sheathed into life generating constructive activities is no2 unsheathed and like two wires sparking in mid-air the energy pours in into bright colours and the battery is drained.  That is what the rainbow is, the energy that was once contained in the channel of constructive society, is now pouring out through an ever large leak all the colours are spraying out in the sky as the energy accrued through centuries is poured into the void.

And then collapse.  Collapse means mass death.

Those ancient knew it was coming as well.  They knew but could do nothing.

Tao Te Ching : a violent man will die a violent death.  What are people watching on Netflix, violence and more insanity.

At this period of the cycle people rush forward to call it progress.  Once again.

Has it happened before? You suggest that we have been civilised and then lost our humanity as it crumbled. I'm pretty sure we've been getting proper drunk and sleeping with lady's of the night (the oldest profession they say) since time imemorial. Golden Age aside which I guess you're not refering to?

You might be right in that there is little or no progress. Hence why I'm concerned more with individual change than societal. Are you and I different from these people we mock? Are we really anymore aware? Awareness is a total movement. Obviously, you cannot be partially aware. Either you and I are aware or asleep, there is no inbetween and we are certainly not our brother's keepers. Too much finger pointing and no self knowledge, I know it as I do it too.

Edited by Traveller

@magu  Yes you are exactly right on all points.  Humanity is simply part of nature of the universe and if they die, well it is happened before at some point you just let go of it.

It is also true that if you wish for a higher possibility for yourself then you try to help your loved ones especially ... and inasmuch as it is important for you to live in a sane world also your society.  That is also reality.

So we seem to be a species in a difficult place between sheeple and angel and there this tugging and sometimes disasters, that is our location here.

But you are right about all those things.