Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, Niknik said:

I and many others would not have awoken

What do you mean by awoken?  Do you mean that you realise that there are forces controlling the planet that are not in the interest of what is good?
Is that what you mean ?

The word awakening should mean that you are unified with the Source and thereby immortal, a journey which takes great effort courage individuality and sacrifice, tearing yourself away from any collective forces as Buddha had done.

The effect of the internet has been to degenerate this word so that it means that you are in a 2nd group of people who notice something dark happening in the world.

This is the effect of the internet.

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

In response to the claim that the internet is making people stupid. I think this is similar to the argument that guns kill people.

The internet is the internet, by itself it does no harm. 

I think at the heart of the problem is that people do not like living in reality. So they look to do activities that distract them. The internet provides an endless amount of possibilities to avoid reality whilst at the same time receiving programming from others who may not have your best interests at heart.

Still a choice as to how you use the internet, same as how you use a gun.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Could it not be so argued that by drinking whisky one is exposed to different flavours tastes and so on?

Not really, is the answer.

Why not?
It is become the consuming of whisky is destroying something inside you, whilst entertaining you.

Come back in 10 years, and you will not be an expert in flavour but someone who's life no longer exists.

Drinking whiskey is not really going to expose you to different ideas like the net might. Info share can be a powerful thing. Technology has meant that folk in N. Korea can watch western movies from a usb memory stick and be exposed to new concepts and ideas. Like the well known defector, Yeonmi Park, who's world view was radically shaken by watching the popcorn movie "Titanic". What might seem like everyday life to you and me in the movie holds concepts that if you've never even heard of, don't even make it into consciousness. Then you have the documentary, "Chuck Norris versus Communism" which is claimed to have a part in the Romanian civil uprising in the 90s. Worth a watch. Black market VHS videos of what we might construe as nonesense movies are, to others, a revelation. Not that the west has it right but relatively speaking to N. Korea, it's come a fair way. The net is just another tool for this even through so called nonesense entertainment.

What we're seeing now is like Custer's last stand. The fear of change has brought it's opposite, more control, but that in itself shows an end. As The Dao De Jing says, if you want to stop something, allow it to flourish. Too cold to type anymore! Might be a good thing :) Oh, one other quote to look at ugggh brrrr

Edited by Traveller

5 hours ago, rideforever said:

Is it?

Why are the world's people turning into idiots and mindnumbing robots who all say the same thing and have their buttons pushed like machines?
Do people have understanding or do they fill their minds with so much ahole bullshit that they actually no longer think at all, but fill themselves with mind candy.

What happens - let's think about it -when you stick a young child in front of the internet every day.  Does it gain understanding or does it become a consumer vegetable?

The answer is obvious.

Frankly I think the monkey people are falling, and from my own eyes in 50 years people's intelligence is on a deeply slanted trajectory downwards.   They lack even basic sanity let alone common sense.

Coronavirus the great reset that people around the world are crying for ... is it really the NWO behind it, or is it the stupifation of people?  The NWO comes when the people are weak.

Seen the film Idiocracy?

So what is the answer, kill the internet?   I don't have a ready made answer, but if this continues humanity is going to die.  They will become vegetables, lose all culture, and either be put in matrix vats or the society will simply collapse in an orgy of mind candy.

That conclusion comes from extending the line of trajectory, that's all.

Are you for real?....you keep blaming the internet for the worlds ills....then carry on posting ?........surely if its so bad you wouldnt be anywhere near it ?....what makes you so immune from its effects ?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, DarianF said:

Listening to the audio, I think I hear "leave it to me; leave it to me." Is that what you guys hear?

If so, it seems like the other guards are trying to eject him in a more legally appropriate way (wrist lock, etc), but the main guard wants to do it himself. Poor teamwork. Unprofessional.

It looks like a dummy to me or a very drunk teenager. 

According to many sources the event took place in the bar of the Dorset Gardens Hotel in Melbourne

on the 14th November, but the video was only uploaded two days ago.  None of the original sources

mention he was chucked out for not wearing a mask .... they state he was making a nuisance of himself

and was barred, but came back and jumped over the bar and poured himself a drink.

Now, whatever the truth is, the action of that security guard is totally out of order, but if the truth is about

a drunk teenager and NOTHING TO DO WITH MASKS, as headlined, then the story shouldn't be on

this thread. 

The women sitting in the bar of the Dorset Gardens Hotel weren't wearing masks.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

Birmingham on Tier 3.

Interestingly, one of my pro vaxer, pro government, pro masker, pro bloody everything friends has to now go without seeing her daughter this Christmas - something she said only a few weeks ago would be entirely probable BECAUSE of masks, lockdowns and every other measure being taken up in Birmingham.

I await the change of mind.

13 minutes ago, magu said:

Are you for real?....you keep blaming the internet for the worlds ills....then carry on posting ?........surely if its so bad you wouldnt be anywhere near it ?....what makes you so immune from its effects ?

I cross the road does that mean I am pleased with the forests being cut down to concrete over them?   

2 hours ago, Terence said:

Could some of you great minds please direct me to some more reading on the fact that there is no isolate of this shit? 

Many thanks 

COVID-1984 FOI Request

UK Government Admits Virus Doesn’t Exist

COVID-1984 FOI Request |

While preparing the court papers for the Private Criminal Prosecution of MPs for pandemic fraud, we have discovered that the office of the secretary of state for mandatory vaccinations has now admitted in a Freedom of Information Request [FOI] that they have no records which show that the cause of the COVID 19 virus has ever been proven to exist.

Yes, you did read that correctly.

Admission of Guilt

To put this in perspective, this is akin to the UK banks admitting that they never lend any money, when we started alleging that against them more than a decade ago. It therefore doesn’t take much effort to work out that the pressure the Private Criminal Prosecution has placed upon every serving MP has catalysed the beginning of the end for this treacherous Parliament. One way or another. Moreover, since the UK government has confessed that they have no record of the existence of the cause of the supposedly deadly virus, upon which the validity of Parliament’s COVID-1984 policies is entirely dependent, no MP is capable of successfully pleading not guilty to our allegations of pandemic fraud. DHSC HOLDS NO INFORMATION ON ISOLATION OF SARS-CoV-2 [THE ALLEGED CAUSE OF THE PANDEMIC]

Nevertheless, here lies the very heart of the dishonesty, which all COVID-1984 policies continue to be predicated upon: In short, the cause of the virus [and therefore the virus itself] have never been proven to exist and everybody in the Department of Health knows it. Criminal law treats such evidence as proof of intent to commit fraud, for material gain. Especially when the secretary of state in question, who has corporate interests in Big Pharma, as PSC of Porton Biopharma Limited, is knowingly pushing the mandatory vaccination agenda, for a virus that doesn’t exist.

The Smoking Gun of the COVID-1984 Massacre

Please read the Freedom of Information request for yourself below. 

It represents the nearest we can get to a smoking gun in the COVID-1984 massacre, by fraudulent, treasonous and genocidal government policy.

1. 25 July 2020: Freedom of Information request – Full, accurate and complete disclosure of SARS-COV-2 virus records.

2. “Please provide a full, accurate and complete list of records held within your office, and or under your authority, describing the isolation of a SARS-COV-2 virus, directly taken from a symptomatic patient of COVID-19 where the sample was not first combined with any other source of genetic material (not limited but by way of example monkey kidney cells, aka vero cells, liver cancer cells) thereby eliminating contamination as a possible alternative source of sampling. Please note isolation is used in the normally understood meaning of the word – the act of separating a thing from another. I am not referring, and hence not requesting, to isolation meaning the culture of something else, the performance of an amplification test (eg PCR test which only detect mRNA or DNA) or the sequencing of “something”. If any records match the above description and are available to the public elsewhere, please provide enough information so that I may identify and access each record with certainty (i.e. title, author(s), date, journal, and weblink or location where the public may access it). I remind you full, accurate and complete disclosure is required.”

2. 24 August 2020: Your request has been handled under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). “DHSC does not hold information on the isolation of a SARS-COV-2 virus.”

3. 25 August 2020: Request for internal review.

4. “There is plenty of assumptions and presumptions, however there is no definitive evidence requested in my FOI request. In order to make legislation presumptions and assumptions is a breach of duty of care and can even be gross negligence. Legislature relies upon expert opinion, and must be able to show proportionality and for the common good, failing which the legislation is null and void being against logic and reason. Accordingly you are required to provide the records upon which PHE relies upon to show it has followed its lawful obligations, and that means you are required to show evidence not based upon the opinions of others assumptions and presumptions resulting from your response to my original FOI.”

5. 28 October 2020: FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT (FOIA): INTERNAL REVIEW: CASE REFERENCE IR 1243364.

Conclusion After careful consideration of the subject matter, I have concluded that the response you received was compliant with the requirements of the FOIA and I uphold DHSC’s statement that the Department does not hold the requested information.”

https://www.thebernician.net/covid-1984-foi-request-uk-government-admits-virus-doesnt-exist/

Former Pfizer Science Officer Reveals Great COVID-19 Scam

Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked

•  

• November 25, 2020

Story at-a-glance

• There are no excess deaths. The same number of people have died in 2020 that, on average, have died in previous years. This simply wouldn’t be the case if we had a lethal pandemic

• The slight uptick in deaths now being reported in the U.K. aren’t due to COVID-19. Data show these deaths — primarily people aged 45 to 65, with equal distribution between the sexes — are mainly due to heart disease, stroke and cancer, which suggests they are excess deaths caused by lack of routine medical care due to the pandemic restrictions

• The PCR test is not a valid diagnostic tool and should not be done on the scale we’re now doing it. The high rate of false positives is only fodder for needless fearmongering

• Virtually no one who is asymptomatic has the live virus, but when you run the test at a cycle threshold over 30, meaning you amplify the viral RNA more than 30 times, you end up with a positive test even if the virus is inactive and noninfectious

• According to Michael Yeadon, Ph.D., a former vice-president and chief scientific adviser of the drug company Pfizer, very few people will need the COVID-19 vaccine as the mortality rate is so low and the illness is clearly not causing excess deaths

I've written several articles about scientists and medical doctors who question the official narrative about the COVID-19 pandemic and the global measures put into place because of it, from useless testing, mask wearing and social distancing, to lockdowns, tracking and tracing and the baseless fearmongering driving it all.

In the video above, British journalist Anna Brees interviews Michael Yeadon, Ph.D., a former vice-president and chief scientific adviser of the drug company Pfizer and founder and CEO of the biotech company Ziarco, now owned by Novartis.

In it, he discusses several concerns, including his belief that widespread PCR testing is creating the false idea that the pandemic is resurging, as the total mortality rate is completely normal. He also discusses his concerns about COVID-19 vaccine mandates.

PCR Testing Is Causing a False 'Casedemic'

As I explained in "Asymptomatic 'Casedemic' Is a Perpetuation of Needless Fear," by using PCR testing, which cannot diagnose active infection, a false narrative has been created.

Currently, rising "cases," meaning positive tests, are again being used as the justification to impose more severe restrictions, including lockdowns and mandatory mask wearing, when in fact positive tests have nothing to do with the actual spread of illness.

According to Yeadon, the U.K. has now tested an estimated 30 million people, or close to half of the population. "A large number of those tests have been recent," Yeadon says, noting that the definition of a "coronavirus death" in the U.K. is anyone who dies, from any cause, within 28 days of a positive COVID-19 test.

You cannot have a lethal pandemic stalking the land and not have excess deaths. ~ Michael Yeadon, Ph.D.

So, what we're seeing now is a natural death rate — about 1,700 people die each day in the U.K. in any given year, Yeadon says — but many of these deaths are now falsely attributed to COVID-19. "I'm calling out the statistics, and even the claim that there is an ongoing pandemic, as false," he says.

He challenges anyone who doesn't believe him to seek out any database on total mortality. If you do that, you will find that the daily death count is "absolutely bang-on normal," Yeadon says.

For some months, the death count is actually slightly lower than the average norm over the past five years. And, he adds, "You cannot have a lethal pandemic stalking the land and not have excess deaths."

Lack of Routine Medical Care Is Causing Uptick in Deaths

The slight uptick in deaths that are now being reported simply aren't directly due to COVID-19, he insists. Data show these deaths — primarily people aged 45 to 65, with equal distribution between the sexes — are mainly from heart disease, stroke and cancer, which suggests they are excess deaths caused by inaccessibility of routine medical care as people are either afraid or discouraged from going to the hospital.

These deaths may be characterized as being COVID related, but that's only because they have been falsely lumped into that category due to false positives being recorded within 28 days of death.

Again, people are being tested very regularly, and the rate of false positives is extremely high. All hospital patients are also tested upon admission, so when they die — regardless of the cause — they're likely to have a false positive on their record, which then lumps them into the death tally for COVID-19.

"The longer you stay in hospital, the more likely you are to die, obviously," Yeadon says. "You would be released if you were well and improving. So … long-stay patients are both more likely to die statistically, and much more likely to be tested so often that they'll have a false positive test.
That is what I think is happening … It's a convenience for someone playing some macabre game, because I don't think it's an error anymore … I've spoken to people in [public health] and they're embarrassed that they're not even being allowed to characterize and publish the information you would need to know to work out how useful the test is. That's not being done."

Can You Get Reinfected?

Yeadon also says he's "sick and tired" of people claiming that immunity against SARS-CoV-2 may wane after a short time, leaving you vulnerable to reinfection. If you've been ill with COVID-19 and recover, you will have antibodies against the virus, and you will be immune, he says.

He understands that journalists may get this wrong, or may be given incorrect information, but if a scientist says this, "they are lying to you," he says. Yeadon categorically denies the premise that you can recover from COVID-19 and later get reinfected and experience severe illness again.

According to Yeadon, there are only two ways by which COVID-19 would not provide lasting immunity. The first would be if it destroys your immune system. The HIV virus, for example, which causes AIDS, disarms your immune system, causing permanent impairment. Hence you do not become immune to the HIV virus. Coronaviruses do not do that.

The second way is if the virus mutates, which is common among influenza viruses. If the virus mutates, your immune system may not fully recognize it and will have to mount a defense again, thereby creating another set of antibodies. However, coronaviruses are genetically stable, Yeadon says.

(For transparency, there have been reports of SARS-CoV-2 mutating,1 so it's not impossible that some people might get reinfected with a slightly mutated version of the virus that might make them sick again.) 

Hidden Agenda in Plain Sight

As noted by Yeadon, people are now changing the laws of immunology, which simply shouldn't happen. This should not be a political issue, but somehow it is being treated as one. He claims to have no ideas at all as to why these false narratives are being created, and why scientific truth that contradicts the mainstream narrative is being censored.

Others, however, have become more outspoken about this issue, pointing out how the pandemic is being used as a convenient excuse and justification for redistribution of wealth and the technocratic takeover of the whole world under the banner of a Great Reset to a "more equitable" social order and greener commerce.

It's being used to usher in social changes that simply could never be introduced without some sort of calamity, be it war or a biological threat, because they involve a radical limitation of personal freedoms and the elimination of privacy. Those in charge of pandemic response measures also refuse to take into account the price of these measures.

When making public health decisions, you need to calculate the cost in terms of lives saved and the price in dollars and cents of saving those people, against the cost of not implementing the measure in question. This is not being done. The question is why is such an illogical stance being taken?

Yeadon on Vaccination

Toward the end of the interview, Yeadon addresses the issue of COVID-19 vaccination. Many are nervous about it becoming mandatory, and rightfully so. Vaccine passports are already being rolled out, and all the indicators point to vaccination becoming a requirement for travel, perhaps even within national borders.

Having spent his career in the pharmaceutical industry, Yeadon fully supports vaccination, believing they prevent large numbers of deaths. However, when it comes to SARS-CoV-2, he believes the vaccine will only benefit the elderly. For those over 80, a vaccine might give them a few more months of life.

"Nobody else needs this [vaccine]," he says. "You don't vaccinate a population because 1 in 1 million might have a bad outcome [from the infection]." He also strongly believes the vaccine must be voluntary:

"It's an appalling … public platform to suggest that the only way we get our lives back is to mass vaccinate the population. Something very smelly is going on. It's simply not appropriate. I don't even think it would work."

In an open letter to the British health minister, Yeadon wrote:2

"I have read the consultation document. I've rarely been as shocked and upset. All vaccines against the SARS-COV-2 virus are by definition novel. No candidate vaccine has been in development for more than a few months. If any such vaccine is approved for use under any circumstances that are not EXPLICITLY experimental, I believe that recipients are being misled to a criminal extent.
This is because there are precisely zero human volunteers for whom there could possibly be more than a few months past-dose safety information. My concern does not arise because I have negative views about vaccines (I don't).
Instead, it's the very principle that politicians seem ready to waive that new medical interventions at this, incomplete state of development, should not be made available to subjects on anything other than an explicitly experimental basis. That's my concern.
And the reason for that concern is that it is not known what the safety profile will be, six months or a year or longer after dosing. You have literally no data on this and neither does anyone else.
It isn't that I'm saying that unacceptable adverse effects will emerge after longer intervals after dosing. No: it is that you have no idea what will happen yet, despite this, you'll be creating the impression that you do …
I don't trust you. You've not been straightforward and have behaved appallingly throughout this crisis. You're still doing it now, misleading about infection risk from young children. Why should I believe you in relation to experimental vaccines?"

What Can You Do?

In his interview with Brees, Yeadon suggests medical professionals, especially those who are members of a professional society, who disagree with further pandemic measures — based on the medical facts — write an open letter to the government, urging them to speak to and heed the recommendations from independent experts.

Arm yourself with mortality statistics and the facts on PCR testing, so you can explain how and why this pandemic simply isn't a pandemic anymore. First and foremost, there are no excess deaths. The same number of people have died this year that, on average, have died in previous years. This simply wouldn't be the case if we had a lethal pandemic.

Second, the PCR test is not a valid diagnostic tool and should not be done on the scale we're now doing it. The high rate of false positives is only fodder for needless fearmongering. "People should demand to know what [the false positive] rate is," Yeadon says.

Additionally, "testing people who are well — it's just a madcap thing," he says. Virtually no one who is asymptomatic has the live virus, but when you run the test at a cycle threshold over 30, meaning you amplify the viral RNA more than 30 times, you end up with a positive test even if the virus is inactive and noninfectious.

"Let's get back to the facts," Yeadon says. "There are no excess deaths. But that's not what you hear from the BBC now, is it? I'm never going to trust the BBC again, by the way. I've watched BBC for 41 years. [They're] never coming back into my ears, because they've lied in my face all year … There's a fraud going on …
You're walking into voluntary house arrest when there are no excess deaths. Why are you doing that? Seriously? … I'm fearful, because it doesn't make any sense and there are no benign outcomes."

Get Organized

It's easy to get so confused that you can no longer think straight these days. As explained by Dr. Peter Breggin, featured in "Psychiatrist Blows the Whistle on Pandemic Fearmongering," when you add uncertainty to fear you end up with anxiety, a state in which you can no longer think logically.

If this applies to you, I urge you to turn off mainstream media news and turn to independent experts, such as Yeadon. Do the research. Read through the science. Reorient yourself to the facts and turn off the propaganda. Next, join a group so that you can have support.

A number of groups have formed around the world that are now rising up against mask mandates, mandatory vaccinations and lockdowns.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Traveller said:

What we're seeing now is like Custer's last stand. The fear of change has brought it's opposite, more control, but that in itself shows an end.

Don't you see that the same thing has happened so many times before with the decay and crumbling of civilizations.

As it decays there is heavy drinking fucking and partying ... because people are free.  They always do that, just like the gladiators in the Circus Maximus cutting off the heads of people and dragging their guts out ... isn't that exactly what people are doing on Netflix these last 20 years.

Identical.

If you want to know what this really means is that the energy of society that was channeled and sheathed into life generating constructive activities is no2 unsheathed and like two wires sparking in mid-air the energy pours in into bright colours and the battery is drained.  That is what the rainbow is, the energy that was once contained in the channel of constructive society, is now pouring out through an ever large leak all the colours are spraying out in the sky as the energy accrued through centuries is poured into the void.

And then collapse.  Collapse means mass death.

Those ancient knew it was coming as well.  They knew but could do nothing.

Tao Te Ching : a violent man will die a violent death.  What are people watching on Netflix, violence and more insanity.

At this period of the cycle people rush forward to call it progress.  Once again.

Edited by rideforever

3 minutes ago, epsom said:

COVID-1984 FOI Request

COVID-1984 FOI Request |

While preparing the court papers for the Private Criminal Prosecution of MPs for pandemic fraud, we have discovered that the office of the secretary of state for mandatory vaccinations has now admitted in a Freedom of Information Request [FOI] that they have no records which show that the cause of the COVID 19 virus has ever been proven to exist.

Yes, you did read that correctly.

Admission of Guilt

To put this in perspective, this is akin to the UK banks admitting that they never lend any money, when we started alleging that against them more than a decade ago. It therefore doesn’t take much effort to work out that the pressure the Private Criminal Prosecution has placed upon every serving MP has catalysed the beginning of the end for this treacherous Parliament. One way or another. Moreover, since the UK government has confessed that they have no record of the existence of the cause of the supposedly deadly virus, upon which the validity of Parliament’s COVID-1984 policies is entirely dependent, no MP is capable of successfully pleading not guilty to our allegations of pandemic fraud. DHSC HOLDS NO INFORMATION ON ISOLATION OF SARS-CoV-2 [THE ALLEGED CAUSE OF THE PANDEMIC]

Nevertheless, here lies the very heart of the dishonesty, which all COVID-1984 policies continue to be predicated upon: In short, the cause of the virus [and therefore the virus itself] have never been proven to exist and everybody in the Department of Health knows it. Criminal law treats such evidence as proof of intent to commit fraud, for material gain. Especially when the secretary of state in question, who has corporate interests in Big Pharma, as PSC of Porton Biopharma Limited, is knowingly pushing the mandatory vaccination agenda, for a virus that doesn’t exist.

The Smoking Gun of the COVID-1984 Massacre

Please read the Freedom of Information request for yourself below. 

It represents the nearest we can get to a smoking gun in the COVID-1984 massacre, by fraudulent, treasonous and genocidal government policy.

1. 25 July 2020: Freedom of Information request – Full, accurate and complete disclosure of SARS-COV-2 virus records.

2. “Please provide a full, accurate and complete list of records held within your office, and or under your authority, describing the isolation of a SARS-COV-2 virus, directly taken from a symptomatic patient of COVID-19 where the sample was not first combined with any other source of genetic material (not limited but by way of example monkey kidney cells, aka vero cells, liver cancer cells) thereby eliminating contamination as a possible alternative source of sampling. Please note isolation is used in the normally understood meaning of the word – the act of separating a thing from another. I am not referring, and hence not requesting, to isolation meaning the culture of something else, the performance of an amplification test (eg PCR test which only detect mRNA or DNA) or the sequencing of “something”. If any records match the above description and are available to the public elsewhere, please provide enough information so that I may identify and access each record with certainty (i.e. title, author(s), date, journal, and weblink or location where the public may access it). I remind you full, accurate and complete disclosure is required.”

2. 24 August 2020: Your request has been handled under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). “DHSC does not hold information on the isolation of a SARS-COV-2 virus.”

3. 25 August 2020: Request for internal review.

4. “There is plenty of assumptions and presumptions, however there is no definitive evidence requested in my FOI request. In order to make legislation presumptions and assumptions is a breach of duty of care and can even be gross negligence. Legislature relies upon expert opinion, and must be able to show proportionality and for the common good, failing which the legislation is null and void being against logic and reason. Accordingly you are required to provide the records upon which PHE relies upon to show it has followed its lawful obligations, and that means you are required to show evidence not based upon the opinions of others assumptions and presumptions resulting from your response to my original FOI.”

5. 28 October 2020: FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT (FOIA): INTERNAL REVIEW: CASE REFERENCE IR 1243364.

Conclusion After careful consideration of the subject matter, I have concluded that the response you received was compliant with the requirements of the FOIA and I uphold DHSC’s statement that the Department does not hold the requested information.”

https://www.thebernician.net/covid-1984-foi-request-uk-government-admits-virus-doesnt-exist/

Former Pfizer Science Officer Reveals Great COVID-19 Scam

Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked

•  

• November 25, 2020

Story at-a-glance

• There are no excess deaths. The same number of people have died in 2020 that, on average, have died in previous years. This simply wouldn’t be the case if we had a lethal pandemic

• The slight uptick in deaths now being reported in the U.K. aren’t due to COVID-19. Data show these deaths — primarily people aged 45 to 65, with equal distribution between the sexes — are mainly due to heart disease, stroke and cancer, which suggests they are excess deaths caused by lack of routine medical care due to the pandemic restrictions

• The PCR test is not a valid diagnostic tool and should not be done on the scale we’re now doing it. The high rate of false positives is only fodder for needless fearmongering

• Virtually no one who is asymptomatic has the live virus, but when you run the test at a cycle threshold over 30, meaning you amplify the viral RNA more than 30 times, you end up with a positive test even if the virus is inactive and noninfectious

• According to Michael Yeadon, Ph.D., a former vice-president and chief scientific adviser of the drug company Pfizer, very few people will need the COVID-19 vaccine as the mortality rate is so low and the illness is clearly not causing excess deaths

I've written several articles about scientists and medical doctors who question the official narrative about the COVID-19 pandemic and the global measures put into place because of it, from useless testing, mask wearing and social distancing, to lockdowns, tracking and tracing and the baseless fearmongering driving it all.

In the video above, British journalist Anna Brees interviews Michael Yeadon, Ph.D., a former vice-president and chief scientific adviser of the drug company Pfizer and founder and CEO of the biotech company Ziarco, now owned by Novartis.

In it, he discusses several concerns, including his belief that widespread PCR testing is creating the false idea that the pandemic is resurging, as the total mortality rate is completely normal. He also discusses his concerns about COVID-19 vaccine mandates.

PCR Testing Is Causing a False 'Casedemic'

As I explained in "Asymptomatic 'Casedemic' Is a Perpetuation of Needless Fear," by using PCR testing, which cannot diagnose active infection, a false narrative has been created.

Currently, rising "cases," meaning positive tests, are again being used as the justification to impose more severe restrictions, including lockdowns and mandatory mask wearing, when in fact positive tests have nothing to do with the actual spread of illness.

According to Yeadon, the U.K. has now tested an estimated 30 million people, or close to half of the population. "A large number of those tests have been recent," Yeadon says, noting that the definition of a "coronavirus death" in the U.K. is anyone who dies, from any cause, within 28 days of a positive COVID-19 test.

You cannot have a lethal pandemic stalking the land and not have excess deaths. ~ Michael Yeadon, Ph.D.

So, what we're seeing now is a natural death rate — about 1,700 people die each day in the U.K. in any given year, Yeadon says — but many of these deaths are now falsely attributed to COVID-19. "I'm calling out the statistics, and even the claim that there is an ongoing pandemic, as false," he says.

He challenges anyone who doesn't believe him to seek out any database on total mortality. If you do that, you will find that the daily death count is "absolutely bang-on normal," Yeadon says.

For some months, the death count is actually slightly lower than the average norm over the past five years. And, he adds, "You cannot have a lethal pandemic stalking the land and not have excess deaths."

Lack of Routine Medical Care Is Causing Uptick in Deaths

The slight uptick in deaths that are now being reported simply aren't directly due to COVID-19, he insists. Data show these deaths — primarily people aged 45 to 65, with equal distribution between the sexes — are mainly from heart disease, stroke and cancer, which suggests they are excess deaths caused by inaccessibility of routine medical care as people are either afraid or discouraged from going to the hospital.

These deaths may be characterized as being COVID related, but that's only because they have been falsely lumped into that category due to false positives being recorded within 28 days of death.

Again, people are being tested very regularly, and the rate of false positives is extremely high. All hospital patients are also tested upon admission, so when they die — regardless of the cause — they're likely to have a false positive on their record, which then lumps them into the death tally for COVID-19.

"The longer you stay in hospital, the more likely you are to die, obviously," Yeadon says. "You would be released if you were well and improving. So … long-stay patients are both more likely to die statistically, and much more likely to be tested so often that they'll have a false positive test.
That is what I think is happening … It's a convenience for someone playing some macabre game, because I don't think it's an error anymore … I've spoken to people in [public health] and they're embarrassed that they're not even being allowed to characterize and publish the information you would need to know to work out how useful the test is. That's not being done."

Can You Get Reinfected?

Yeadon also says he's "sick and tired" of people claiming that immunity against SARS-CoV-2 may wane after a short time, leaving you vulnerable to reinfection. If you've been ill with COVID-19 and recover, you will have antibodies against the virus, and you will be immune, he says.

He understands that journalists may get this wrong, or may be given incorrect information, but if a scientist says this, "they are lying to you," he says. Yeadon categorically denies the premise that you can recover from COVID-19 and later get reinfected and experience severe illness again.

According to Yeadon, there are only two ways by which COVID-19 would not provide lasting immunity. The first would be if it destroys your immune system. The HIV virus, for example, which causes AIDS, disarms your immune system, causing permanent impairment. Hence you do not become immune to the HIV virus. Coronaviruses do not do that.

The second way is if the virus mutates, which is common among influenza viruses. If the virus mutates, your immune system may not fully recognize it and will have to mount a defense again, thereby creating another set of antibodies. However, coronaviruses are genetically stable, Yeadon says.

(For transparency, there have been reports of SARS-CoV-2 mutating,1 so it's not impossible that some people might get reinfected with a slightly mutated version of the virus that might make them sick again.) 

Hidden Agenda in Plain Sight

As noted by Yeadon, people are now changing the laws of immunology, which simply shouldn't happen. This should not be a political issue, but somehow it is being treated as one. He claims to have no ideas at all as to why these false narratives are being created, and why scientific truth that contradicts the mainstream narrative is being censored.

Others, however, have become more outspoken about this issue, pointing out how the pandemic is being used as a convenient excuse and justification for redistribution of wealth and the technocratic takeover of the whole world under the banner of a Great Reset to a "more equitable" social order and greener commerce.

It's being used to usher in social changes that simply could never be introduced without some sort of calamity, be it war or a biological threat, because they involve a radical limitation of personal freedoms and the elimination of privacy. Those in charge of pandemic response measures also refuse to take into account the price of these measures.

When making public health decisions, you need to calculate the cost in terms of lives saved and the price in dollars and cents of saving those people, against the cost of not implementing the measure in question. This is not being done. The question is why is such an illogical stance being taken?

Yeadon on Vaccination

Toward the end of the interview, Yeadon addresses the issue of COVID-19 vaccination. Many are nervous about it becoming mandatory, and rightfully so. Vaccine passports are already being rolled out, and all the indicators point to vaccination becoming a requirement for travel, perhaps even within national borders.

Having spent his career in the pharmaceutical industry, Yeadon fully supports vaccination, believing they prevent large numbers of deaths. However, when it comes to SARS-CoV-2, he believes the vaccine will only benefit the elderly. For those over 80, a vaccine might give them a few more months of life.

"Nobody else needs this [vaccine]," he says. "You don't vaccinate a population because 1 in 1 million might have a bad outcome [from the infection]." He also strongly believes the vaccine must be voluntary:

"It's an appalling … public platform to suggest that the only way we get our lives back is to mass vaccinate the population. Something very smelly is going on. It's simply not appropriate. I don't even think it would work."

In an open letter to the British health minister, Yeadon wrote:2

"I have read the consultation document. I've rarely been as shocked and upset. All vaccines against the SARS-COV-2 virus are by definition novel. No candidate vaccine has been in development for more than a few months. If any such vaccine is approved for use under any circumstances that are not EXPLICITLY experimental, I believe that recipients are being misled to a criminal extent.
This is because there are precisely zero human volunteers for whom there could possibly be more than a few months past-dose safety information. My concern does not arise because I have negative views about vaccines (I don't).
Instead, it's the very principle that politicians seem ready to waive that new medical interventions at this, incomplete state of development, should not be made available to subjects on anything other than an explicitly experimental basis. That's my concern.
And the reason for that concern is that it is not known what the safety profile will be, six months or a year or longer after dosing. You have literally no data on this and neither does anyone else.
It isn't that I'm saying that unacceptable adverse effects will emerge after longer intervals after dosing. No: it is that you have no idea what will happen yet, despite this, you'll be creating the impression that you do …
I don't trust you. You've not been straightforward and have behaved appallingly throughout this crisis. You're still doing it now, misleading about infection risk from young children. Why should I believe you in relation to experimental vaccines?"

What Can You Do?

In his interview with Brees, Yeadon suggests medical professionals, especially those who are members of a professional society, who disagree with further pandemic measures — based on the medical facts — write an open letter to the government, urging them to speak to and heed the recommendations from independent experts.

Arm yourself with mortality statistics and the facts on PCR testing, so you can explain how and why this pandemic simply isn't a pandemic anymore. First and foremost, there are no excess deaths. The same number of people have died this year that, on average, have died in previous years. This simply wouldn't be the case if we had a lethal pandemic.

Second, the PCR test is not a valid diagnostic tool and should not be done on the scale we're now doing it. The high rate of false positives is only fodder for needless fearmongering. "People should demand to know what [the false positive] rate is," Yeadon says.

Additionally, "testing people who are well — it's just a madcap thing," he says. Virtually no one who is asymptomatic has the live virus, but when you run the test at a cycle threshold over 30, meaning you amplify the viral RNA more than 30 times, you end up with a positive test even if the virus is inactive and noninfectious.

"Let's get back to the facts," Yeadon says. "There are no excess deaths. But that's not what you hear from the BBC now, is it? I'm never going to trust the BBC again, by the way. I've watched BBC for 41 years. [They're] never coming back into my ears, because they've lied in my face all year … There's a fraud going on …
You're walking into voluntary house arrest when there are no excess deaths. Why are you doing that? Seriously? … I'm fearful, because it doesn't make any sense and there are no benign outcomes."

Get Organized

It's easy to get so confused that you can no longer think straight these days. As explained by Dr. Peter Breggin, featured in "Psychiatrist Blows the Whistle on Pandemic Fearmongering," when you add uncertainty to fear you end up with anxiety, a state in which you can no longer think logically.

If this applies to you, I urge you to turn off mainstream media news and turn to independent experts, such as Yeadon. Do the research. Read through the science. Reorient yourself to the facts and turn off the propaganda. Next, join a group so that you can have support.

A number of groups have formed around the world that are now rising up against mask mandates, mandatory vaccinations and lockdowns.

Mutation will be the stand they hang their hat on. Endless mutations.

Anyone notice how Yeadon and musk are being given an incredible amount of airtime on mainstream (its not loads but more than david icke or kaufman)

Its the technocrasy being openly installed

Musk and yeadon being positioned above hancock, boris and other elected officials

29 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

It looks like a dummy to me or a very drunk teenager. 

According to many sources the event took place in the bar of the Dorset Gardens Hotel in Melbourne

on the 14th November, but the video was only uploaded two days ago.  None of the original sources

mention he was chucked out for not wearing a mask .... they state he was making a nuisance of himself

and was barred, but came back and jumped over the bar and poured himself a drink.

Now, whatever the truth is, the action of that security guard is totally out of order, but if the truth is about

a drunk teenager and NOTHING TO DO WITH MASKS, as headlined, then the story shouldn't be on

this thread. 

The women sitting in the bar of the Dorset Gardens Hotel weren't wearing masks.

It’s hard to say for sure the video isn’t great quality 

to me The arm looks too limp even for an unconscious person 

Guard picks up the body too easy it’s too light

when he picks up the body both arms are dangling in an unusual way 

falling on his head and arm like that would be serious could break an arm and cause head injury but there is no concern 

he is taken out like a bag of trash 

I think it’s a dummy made of latex or rubber and doesn’t have any bones :)

Edited by oneantisworthtenofyou
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

It’s hard to say for sure the video isn’t great quality 

to me The arm looks too limp even for an unconscious person 

Guard picks up the body too easy it’s too light

when he picks up the body both arms are dangling in an unusual way 

falling on his head and arm like that would be serious could break an arm and cause head injury but there is no concern 

he is taken out like a bag of trash 

I think it’s a dummy made of latex or rubber and doesn’t have any bones :)

I hope that's the case. 

A guy was murdered by a bouncer in a pub in Aberdeen only a short few years ago. Similar situation (strangled) but the guy didn't make it. Bouncer got away with it all too. 

Apparently the dude fell asleep in the venue, got removed by two members of staff then strangled to death by the bouncer who said it was all in self defence. 

Could they get away with this, saying it was in self defence (attacking them for not wearing a mask) and potentially murder? 

They do take their power to another level. Violent thugs. 

Edited by allymisfit

8 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

Spotify is trying to break my resolve by bombarding me with this cunt every 30 minutes going on about “avin der covid” in his fake “mockney” accent

Get the fucking message then ... he's a cunt and they are all cunts and they are trying to fuck you up with this shit.

Next thing they will have satan doing child sacrifice on it between your playlist.

Get the message ... this is the force of the demons, no less.