Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

5 hours ago, RobinJ said:

What are you saying exactly? That what I posted was some kind of programming? Or are you speaking generally?

I read and watch so little news, if those words are being used it does not surprise me.

The article was something potentially positive in all the general negativity thats around.

At least they are standing up, not just sitting around moaning like most.

Er, no mate.

Was replying to Observations about keyword/base words that they have identified, 

Not sure what you posted, I trust it was good 

10 hours ago, Observations said:

I left out the video clip as its only 3 posts up ...

"Everything transparent" ... "nothing to hide" ... I sometimes wonder if that's what was meant by the 15 minutes of fame that everyone will apparently have, and the coincidence of 15 minute cities. Also every day the word clear is used in the speeches and it always 'prickles' me. 

I suppose if all the data was splurged in one go then we would all be 'famous' for 15 minutes? 

Repetitive words ATM include unprecedented, clear, light at end of tunnel, 15 minutes, six, climate, crisis ...

A war of words in the battle for our minds. Fortunately memes are far more powerful than those inversions of logic and retooling of words they assault us with. In actuality it is a war of memes. The most compelling wins. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Observations said:

If I may say I found your post to be very positive as usual, and always enjoy your contributions. I quite agree with LastOneLeftInTheCounty that the media is using the 15 minute term in many seemingly unrelated stories. Also I like, and use the term; light at the end of the tunnel, but at the same time I notice that it is used by the media in a very deceiving way, and is worth recording / for the record. 

Thanks 😊 

I hadnt picked up those terms specifically, but then I hardly ever read mainstream stuff. Doesn't surprise me, as there is so much pre programming around. I note that "stay safe" is bandied around a lot in entertainment stuff too. One of my pet hates!

It always makes me think "from what exactly?" Nobody uttered that before bloody covid.

Once you realise and see, or hear these things, its like they jump out at you.

Years ago I noticed that a huge proportion of actors are both left handed and have grey eyes. Cant unsee that now 🤨

• Like 2

On 10/25/2023 at 2:12 AM, RobinJ said:

Well in marketing terms there are two ways to sell anything; create a fear of some kind (running away from), or create a need (running to)

Covid etc is the fear version based on the primal fear of death.

could it be argued that covid has both as it not only played on peoples fear of death but also encouraged them to run towards a sense of togetherness: 'we are all in this together'. I think some people enjoyed the sense of being part of something bigger, even if that something was ultimately toxic

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

war against artificial intelligence?

AI has to face humans using AI to fight them. In Matrix they could have prevailed by waging a cyber war without inserting into the construct. In Terminator you have to imagine Skynet's power supply was designed without power override safety switches to turn it off if it gets ambitious. Same lack of foresight in safeguards in Westworld and Ex-Machina. Playing with dynamite hoping blindly it won't turn. Ultimately the public are left thinking resistance is futile when critical elements are missing from cinematic portrayals seen by many as prophetic. Trust me in real life humans will always have a "pull the plug" option.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

03/14/23

Lawsuits Pile Up Alleging Remdesivir Killed COVID Patients

Despite research showing remdesivir is ineffective against COVID-19 and can cause high rates of organ failure, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration authorized the experimental antiviral drug for use against COVID-19 — and it's still being used.

By Dr. Joseph Mercola

Story at a glance:

• The antiviral drug remdesivir, brand name Veklury, is approved for use against COVID-19 despite research showing it lacks effectiveness and can cause high rates of organ failure.
  • John Beaudoin is calling for a criminal investigation into remdesivir, citing data that it may have killed 100,000 people in the U.S.
  • Beaudoin received all the death certificates in Massachusetts from 2015 to 2022, finding 1,840 excess deaths from acute renal failure from Jan. 1, 2021, to Nov. 30, 2022, which he believes may be due to remdesivir.
  • A study published in The Lancet found “no clinical benefit” from the use of remdesivir in hospitalized patients.
  • The U.S. government pays hospitals a 20% upcharge on the entire hospital bill when remdesivir is used.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized the experimental antiviral drug remdesivir, brand name Veklury, for emergency use against COVID-19 in May 2020.

By October 2020, it had received full approval. It remains a primary treatment for COVID-19 in hospitals, despite research showing it lacks effectiveness and can cause high rates of organ failure.

On Twitter, John Beaudoin is calling for a criminal investigation into the drug, citing data that it may have killed 100,000 people in the U.S.

“They know,” he says, “or they willfully refuse to know. Either way, it’s homicide.”

Using drugs that cause organ failure, like remdesivir, isn’t in the best interest of public health. The fact that U.S. health authorities have focused on this and similarly harmful drugs to the exclusion of all others, including older drugs with high rates of effectiveness and superior safety profiles, sends a very disturbing message.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/lawsuits-remdesivir-covid-cola/

• Thanks 3

untt.jpg.7088840f8aca636c7ebb5dc6d0abd980.jpg

Smiling faces everywhere, hands raised in triumphant joy as the government announces its autumn satan juice campaign.

Pregnant women are eligible for booster jabs under this NHS autumn Covid vaccination programme. Money loving GPs have been urged to encourage expectant mothers to get the jab with reports of low take-up.

2.2 per cent of under-20s got a booster during pregnancy between September 2022 and June 2023 - a massive drop

A analysis  in the British Medical Journal found “Covid vaccine acceptance among wise pregnant women was low across the studies”.

The study notes that pregnant women are less likely to be vaccinated than non-pregnant women of reproductive age, particularly among younger women and those living in areas of higher socioeconomic deprivation – in large part because of uncertainty about its safety for the infant.

Unnamed researchers claim that the vaccine is  very good – boosting the immune systems of both mother and child, although the actual mechanics and its speculated benefits have been impossible to prove.

The study is published in the journal JAMA Pediatrics.

• Like 1