Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

Watching the cops march in formation like a bunch of robots

getting the better of the crowd continuously is boring to watch

a million people you say :) 

It would be wonderful to see so many people encircling them

with them trapped in the middle like a scorpion trapped in a ring of fire

if only they would all sting themselves to death 

Reminds me of a scene from an absolute classic film.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, zArk said:

I think you are being very generous with time span

I think they arent messing about. This is beyond the softly softly approach and they ate stunned at how easily manipulated the majority are

Fast and furious

agreed, they want to have everyone vaccinated by April!

To vaccinate approx 70 million people within 5 months.....there's going to be some turbulence ahead

With there being a very very real and concerted threat to make dissent or questioning of any kind  illegal which could possibly include forums such as this being removed i think the time for the tough conversations has to be now

• Like 2

10 hours ago, magu said:

I love prophecy, not sure about you but it gives me a level of comfort to know that fighting these forces will save us either in this life or the one after.

I don't know, can't seem to find answers to life in the present day by doctors/councillors yet a book written thousands of years ago gives me more clarity and comfort than any new-age bollocks today.

Minor ramble but here's what I mean.

Revelation 2:9 - 11

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, rideforever said:

There is no hope for this world, the foundations are being destroyed.

In the Chinese medicine tradition one of their concepts is that the diseases start by attacking the outer male part, but when the disease reaches the yin interior then you are moving closer to death.

That is what "feminism" is ... the men are already dead, now the disease has reached the interior.

Amazon, Facebook, Globalists ... Liberals .. Rainbows ...     no world can function like this.

I think people will be very shocked to find that just like in the Roman fucking Empire at the end one day it just suddenly stopped.

Let's hope I'm just a deluded old fucker.

The internet is the main problem it is destroying absolutely all culture all intelligence all communication.  It has to be stopped or changed by law or the country will fall.

wiithout the internet we wouldn't be anywhere near the level of understanding we are presently at...inherently the internet is the most major advance in human discovery in perhaps the last 500 years...i think perhaps a better solution would be to reverse the government interference in it and either disband/destroy /or some other means of curtailing them, all of the government agencies involved in the efforts to  censor reasoned discussion,,,,,we could also use the collaborators to decorate lamposts across the land in a festival of gaiety for the coming wimterval and as a warning to others

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I love prophecy, not sure about you but it gives me a level of comfort to know that fighting these forces will save us either in this life or the one after.

I don't know, can't seem to find answers to life in the present day by doctors/councillors yet a book written thousands of years ago gives me more clarity and comfort than any new-age bollocks today.

Minor ramble but here's what I mean.

Revelation 2:9 - 11

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

how can you still have faith when the government have effectively shut your religion down ?....your temples of worship are closed and your high priests are silent ?

Sorry but religion to me is another cult..however if you gain comfort and solace from it that has to be better than having your spiritual and emotional needs met via pharmaceutical means

5 hours ago, DarianF said:

What kind of special scum do you have to be – https://www.itv.com/news/utv/2020-11-25/dont-hug-your-granny-top-doctor-warns-ahead-of-christmas-relaxations – to come up with this 'Christmas Bubble' shit? 😆

You just gave me the most nightmarish thought going. Imagine Geldoff coming back to produce a new Band Aid charity single for Christmas. It could be called 'Vax The World' and feature the likes of Gaga, Sheeran and Bieber. All funds will go to NHS 'Test And Trace' front door knockers, who will be specially trained to 'make situations safe', before you get your vaccine*.

* - If there is even any cash left, after Bob 'Not skint' Geldoff has put his grubby mitts in the till.

'Vax the world! Covid don't know it's Christmas time.' 

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, magu said:

wiithout the internet we wouldn't be anywhere near the level of understanding we are presently at.

Is it?

Why are the world's people turning into idiots and mindnumbing robots who all say the same thing and have their buttons pushed like machines?
Do people have understanding or do they fill their minds with so much ahole bullshit that they actually no longer think at all, but fill themselves with mind candy.

What happens - let's think about it -when you stick a young child in front of the internet every day.  Does it gain understanding or does it become a consumer vegetable?

The answer is obvious.

Frankly I think the monkey people are falling, and from my own eyes in 50 years people's intelligence is on a deeply slanted trajectory downwards.   They lack even basic sanity let alone common sense.

Coronavirus the great reset that people around the world are crying for ... is it really the NWO behind it, or is it the stupifation of people?  The NWO comes when the people are weak.

Seen the film Idiocracy?

So what is the answer, kill the internet?   I don't have a ready made answer, but if this continues humanity is going to die.  They will become vegetables, lose all culture, and either be put in matrix vats or the society will simply collapse in an orgy of mind candy.

That conclusion comes from extending the line of trajectory, that's all.

14 hours ago, jonesthepost said:

And maybe it wasn’t; who really knows; you’ve just been reversed propaganded .

Yeah totally!

I was trying really to make a general point. Is that it seems like a lot of these people are damned if they do and damned if they don't because "everything" is a conspiracy.

I may have been wrong on this occasion, maybe not. But I don't subscribe to everyone in positions of power is evil, more so, knowingly acting evil.

Another point, is even if it is controlled opposition, there is nothing to say we can't use it to our advantage. IF that was a set up, but it's the only thing in the main stream news that might agitate a programmed mind, I have no problem with it.

• Like 3

World Idiocracy

Is the pandemic simply a result of the degenerating effect the internet is having on world culture?

Is the total control of Western culture and most world culture by 3 companies that own FB, Twitter and youtube destroying our intelligence?

Is a daily interface with a machine that is severely manipulating causing you to lose even a basic sense of sanity?

If the destruction of the economy over a short lived flu can happen so easily, what will the future hold if this continues?

Inundated with endless words and opinions, with no room to develop your own intelligence, or identity ... culture politics and journalism are dissolving.

The trajectory is downwards ... unless there is direct intervention into the monopoly over the culture is there are future except disaster?

Isn't this the real story behind Coronavirus?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, rideforever said:

Is it?

Why are the world's people turning into idiots and mindnumbing robots who all say the same thing and have their buttons pushed like machines?

It could be argued that whilst consuming the nonesense, they're also being exposed to different opinions, views and ideas. By you here, for instance. Is it not why you, we speak? Because we see inadequacies in the thought processes going on around us. If not, why type a word? I would not know your differing views if it were not for the internet. What we're seeing is potentially the sores and illness that is prevailent in society, coming to the surface. As with all illnesses, you must get worse before you get better as a means to throw off any toxicity, be it physical or, in this case as well, psycho-spiritual. If someone is a mindless robot now, certainly the propensity for that was here before only buried, else it wouldn't have been possible to confound them. If healing doesn't take place then you will become increasingly chronically ill till you act. Suffering prevents suffering, just how like cures like in homeopathy.

Edited by Traveller

12 hours ago, Tamlinn said:

I really think that they are targeting the children and youth to abhor and fear physical touch as part of their population control plan. It's an extension of the AIDS fear that they tried to instil in everyone back in the 80s.

As per Huxley's 'Brave New World.'

Did anyone ever think they would live to see the day when hugging, dancing, music and singing were illegal?

• Like 8

1 minute ago, MR-E said:

Melbourne teenager choked unconscious and thrown to the floor by hotel security for not wearing a mask! Is chocking someone out now appropriate for not wearing a mask!

https://www.facebook.com/100052664323431/videos/179137877185022

So you're not breathing much oxygen, the punishment is less oxygen. Fuck this gaff.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, DarianF said:

"If you have an age, health or disability reason for not wearing a face covering: you do not routinely need to show any written evidence of this you do not need show an exemption card. This means that you do not need to seek advice or request a letter from a medical professional about your reason for not wearing a face covering. Some people may feel more comfortable showing something that says they do not have to wear a face covering. This could be in the form of an exemption card, badge or even a home-made sign."

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own#exemptions

I'd say, going by this, you may have a legal case against the bastards. Worth thinking about I guess. On what lawful grounds did they have a right to demand a face covering then remove you?

I'm going to email simon Dolan today. ALSO have to take my dementia ridden father in law for a covid test today ahead of a care home respite admission

Their (covid drive through testing lines) rules state every one over the age of THREE years old MUST wear a face covering. Will copy the instructions to here later. 

Edited by kj35

3 hours ago, rideforever said:

Is it?

Do people have understanding or do they fill their minds with so much ahole bullshit that they actually no longer think at all, but fill themselves with mind candy.

What happens - let's think about it -when you stick a young child in front of the internet every day.  Does it gain understanding or does it become a consumer vegetable?

The answer is obvious.

Frankly I think the monkey people are falling, and from my own eyes in 50 years people's intelligence is on a deeply slanted trajectory downwards.   They lack even basic sanity let alone common sense.

Coronavirus the great reset that people around the world are crying for ... is it really the NWO behind it, or is it the stupifation of people?  The NWO comes when the people are weak.

Seen the film Idiocracy?

So what is the answer, kill the internet?   I don't have a ready made answer, but if this continues humanity is going to die.  They will become vegetables, lose all culture, and either be put in matrix vats or the society will simply collapse in an orgy of mind candy.

That conclusion comes from extending the line of trajectory, that's all.

While I do agree that without the flow of information via the Net I and many others would not have awoken,it is academic to a person who lacks the motivation to research and counter the msm brainwashing.

For example I have 2 siblings;one is awake the other is stuck in the matrix and thinks I am crazy,there is no getting through even with the most transparent evidence.

I have wondered as to why they lack even a general suspicion that something is wrong,after all we share dna and upbringing?

I can think of 2 possible reasons.

Firstly they took the standard flujab every year (we never did) which killed someone close to me and may be affecting the brains of recipients (hydrogel?).

Secondly I have had trauma in my life,similar to ptsd which has affected my outlook on life.

Other than these factors it is difficult to explain the rampant sheepery surrounding me which is isolating me totally from the herd.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Traveller said:

It could be argued that whilst consuming the nonesense, they're also being exposed to different opinions, views and ideas. By you here, for instance. Is it not why you, we speak? Because we see inadequacies in the thought processes going on around us

Could it not be so argued that by drinking whisky one is exposed to different flavours tastes and so on?

Not really, is the answer.

Why not?
It is become the consuming of whisky is destroying something inside you, whilst entertaining you.

Come back in 10 years, and you will not be an expert in flavour but someone who's life no longer exists.