Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

I got chucked out of the doctors surgery yesterday for not wearing a mask. I have a genuine 100% unquestionable reason for being exempt.  Both medical and psychological. When I explained to the receptionist that i was exempt she sneered at me and chucked me out. Then slagged me off to the nurse (I could see through the window) that I had been meant to see. Now. This would make a fantastic lawsuit to take the nhs to court as it's not because I think face nappies are shit. Which they are. It's a total unquestionable reason for not being able to wear one in line with the government guidelines. And yet this medically untrained idiot chucked me out of the surgery....

Edited by kj35
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, kj35 said:

I got chucked out of the doctors surgery yesterday for not wearing a mask. I have a genuine 100% unquestionable reason for being exempt.  Both medical and psychological. When I explained to the receptionist that i was exempt she sneered at me and chucked me out. Then slagged me off to the nurse (I could see through the window) that I had been meant to see. Now. This would make a fantastic lawsuit to take the nhs to court as it's not because I think face nappies are shit. Which they are. It's a total unquestionable reason for not being able to wear one in line with the government guidelines. And yet this medically untrained idiot chucked me out of the surgery....

"If you have an age, health or disability reason for not wearing a face covering: you do not routinely need to show any written evidence of this you do not need show an exemption card. This means that you do not need to seek advice or request a letter from a medical professional about your reason for not wearing a face covering. Some people may feel more comfortable showing something that says they do not have to wear a face covering. This could be in the form of an exemption card, badge or even a home-made sign."

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own#exemptions

I'd say, going by this, you may have a legal case against the bastards. Worth thinking about I guess. On what lawful grounds did they have a right to demand a face covering then remove you?

• Like 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
5 minutes ago, kj35 said:

When I explained to the receptionist that i was exempt she sneered at me and chucked me out.

lt's very easy to say 'brave things' when it's not me, but...

l would've done my best to stay quiet and calm and refused to leave.
They cannot physically pick you up or push you out.
Bastard Bitch Bag Receptionist...  :O(

13 minutes ago, Saved said:

They kettled the police all the way back to their riot vans lol. Imagine a million protestors - might just cause a few to consider what side they really want to be on.

Watching the cops march in formation like a bunch of robots

getting the better of the crowd continuously is boring to watch

a million people you say :) 

It would be wonderful to see so many people encircling them

with them trapped in the middle like a scorpion trapped in a ring of fire

if only they would all sting themselves to death 

Edited by oneantisworthtenofyou
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

a millions people you say :) 

6 minutes ago, kj35 said:

I got chucked out of the doctors surgery yesterday for not wearing a mask. I have a genuine 100% unquestionable reason for being exempt.  Both medical and psychological. When I explained to the receptionist that i was exempt she sneered at me and chucked me out. Then slagged me off to the nurse (I could see through the window) that I had been meant to see. 

Me too, I suggested I was a Ninja in a previous life and might return with my shuriken and katana forced to wear a mask.

Actually, counter intuitive, but I sometimes find wearing a ninja mask and black hoody frightens the maskies more than not wearing a mask.

36E46DD1-9686-43A8-B6BB-BB60A5F1575B.jpeg

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

lt's very easy to say 'brave things' when it's not me, but...

l would've done my best to stay quiet and calm and refused to leave.
They cannot physically pick you up or push you out.
Bastard Bitch Bag Receptionist...  :O(

I was quiet and calm. Which is unlike me. As all I thought was...she really believes she's in the right.  The nurse came out and I had my appointment in the car park. When they took my blood pressure it was 180 / 120....because I was so upset. When I reiterated my reasons for no chin diaper nurse looked suitably shamefaced I still feel some thing needs to be done about this however. ALSO all patients in waiting room witnessed me being chucked out. Then seeing nurse by my car. While receptionist ranted. The only reason I believe the nurse still saw me was they had to as i was wearing an ECG monitor that they needed back. I'm going to make a follow up appointment... No chin nappy. And this time I'm going to record  it. Beforehand i'm going to make them note my records with my medical reasons for not wearing this crap. Then let bitchface try it.

Edited by kj35

3 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Me too, I suggested I was a Ninja in a previous life and might return with my shuriken and katana forced to wear a mask.

Actually, counter intuitive, but I sometimes find wearing a ninja mask and black hoody frightens the maskies more than not wearing a mask.

36E46DD1-9686-43A8-B6BB-BB60A5F1575B.jpeg

Hah would love to. But as I said have several very very good unquestionable reasons for not wearing a face covering of any sort.

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, kj35 said:

nurse looked suitably shamefaced

Glad you got to see the nurse still.

Put in a written complaint to the manager..

Doctors / Clinic receptionists can be really bloody power-trippingly fucking awkward.

l've had many an encounter but not over face nappies.

3 minutes ago, kj35 said:

I was quiet and calm. Which is unlike me. As all I thought was...she really believes she's in the right.  The nurse came out and I had my appointment in the car park. When they took my blood pressure it was 180 / 120....because I was so upset. When I reiterated my reasons for no chin diaper nurse looked suitably shamefaced I still feel some thing needs to be done about this however. 

Remember to record, for your personal files, all names and details of all those involved.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

a million people you say :) 

Reminds me of a scene from an absolute classic film.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, zArk said:

I think you are being very generous with time span

I think they arent messing about. This is beyond the softly softly approach and they ate stunned at how easily manipulated the majority are

Fast and furious

agreed, they want to have everyone vaccinated by April!

To vaccinate approx 70 million people within 5 months.....there's going to be some turbulence ahead

With there being a very very real and concerted threat to make dissent or questioning of any kind  illegal which could possibly include forums such as this being removed i think the time for the tough conversations has to be now

• Like 2

10 hours ago, magu said:

I love prophecy, not sure about you but it gives me a level of comfort to know that fighting these forces will save us either in this life or the one after.

I don't know, can't seem to find answers to life in the present day by doctors/councillors yet a book written thousands of years ago gives me more clarity and comfort than any new-age bollocks today.

Minor ramble but here's what I mean.

Revelation 2:9 - 11

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

• Like 3

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic